333 job matcher din søgning
DTU Compute’s Sections for Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting September 1st, 2018. The project is partially financed by the FORA ETN European project.
Our department DTU Compute is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
At the same time we are an engineering department covering informatics and communication technologies (ICT) in their broadest sense.
Finally, we play a major role in addressing the societal challenges of the digital society where ICT is a part of every industry, service, and human endeavour.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses?
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
Maersk Management Consulting, Copenhagen
Would you like to fast-track your business career at a global Fortune 500 company? Are you a top-performing first-year Master’s\2nd or 3rd year’s Bachelor student targeting a consulting career?
Yes? Then, you are the one we are looking for!
We offer a unique opportunity to build and test your consulting skills with a potential to be turned into a full-time position at MMC
- Take an active role in our case teams of 3-5 consultants
- Execute a variety of classic consultancy tasks and engage with a variety of stakeholders on different levels of the organization
- Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or Fredericia
Would you like to be part of a team dedicated to optimising the design and operation of our world-wide wind farms so that the world one day runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Engineer for Load Measurement Analyses in the Loads, Aerodynamics & Control department. The department is primarily responsible for the assessment of wind and marine conditions for our future offshore wind farms and calculation of loads for the design of wind turbine offshore structures.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Securitas A/S, Odense
Are you enthusiastic about coordinating access management and delivering a best-in-class solution in cooperation with several stakeholders?
The ACC is a site level resource that personnel can leverage to gain a deeper understanding of the client’s access management processes and systems. The ACC will assist with problem solving and enabling the site team to obtain the most appropriate access for visitors/workers.
- Work directly with Management to troubleshoot access challenges.
- Attend applicable Management meetings to provide input on access control polices/procedures and work with Physical Security team to allocate future escorts as needed.
JYSK A/S, Uldum
As our new Graduate, you will be participating in IT application projects across our four international distribution centres in Europe in order to optimize our warehouse management applications and other systems to ensure an efficient operation. The distribution centres deliver goods to more than 1000 stores in 20 countries in Europe.
We offer you a highly professional environment with competent colleagues in a fastpaced organization with focus on execution and optimization of existing business processes, based on state-of-the-art IT-solutions that continuously are developed to support the operation.
The Graduate period will be for 2 years, after which you will be ready to continue into a project specialist function in JYSK. You will be located in our distribution center in Uldum (near Horsens). Travel activity will be between 20-60 days per year.
Are you self-driven with a passion to support colleagues to increase their ability to deliver business value and customer satisfaction in a Compliant and efficient manor?
In your role as a 1st Line Compliance Officer, you collaborate with the other lines of defence, and support the business with identifying and implementing necessary improvements in the front line to mitigate identified risks and incompliance in the day-to-day business as well as projects and change management activities.
As you will be working closely with stakeholders in the frontline across Wealth Management, you need to have a solid business understanding, having both a compliance and business-oriented mind-set.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you get energized by making customers happy – solving technical issues fast and forever? As a Top Issue Driver at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with your team and colleagues. You will be working closely with ad hoc technical teams in the entire Ice Cream organisation and network with the rest of Tetra Pak in solving top issues in a systematic and customer focused way.
As Top Issue Driver, your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive cross functional teams using Tetra Pak’s Problem Solving Methodology
- Being the dedicated problem solver in the organisation
- Motivating the teams through coaching and appropriate feedback
- Develop competences in Problem Solving Methodology/8D & fact-based troubleshooting
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck Group is looking for three Financial Business Advisors for our Ambulance, Assistance and Global Assistance business units to analyse performance data and develop insights that help Business Finance in each respective division deliver targeted support to decision makers.
The core responsibilities are:
- Executing budgeting forecasting and planning for the respective division
- Preparing financial information and performing key financial analyses
- Create plan, budget, and forecasts for the Division by working closely with the business in line with current business initiatives
Danfoss A/S, Kolding and Nordborg
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can use your technical skills to develop master data management e.g. tools, processes, data structure? Are you a strong communicator and do you have excellent stakeholder management skills?
You will be part of our professional RAC Engineering organization, where you will report to the local Manager of Engineering. Moreover, you will be part of the RAC global Product Data Management team lead by PDM Team Lead, who is in Denmark.
In this role, you will play an essential role in mastering data management tools, processes and data structure. Additionally, you will support and keep processes and templates up to date to reduce complexity. You will be the main contact towards Danfoss IT in relation to Master Data Management tasks/issues.
Der er højt aktivitetsniveau på jernbanen – vil du være med til at gøre Banedanmark til en bygherre i verdensklasse?
Som contract manager bliver du medansvarlig for kontraktstyring i et eller flere af vores projekter, f.eks. Ringsted-Femern Banen, elektrificeringsprogrammet og vores store fornyelsesprojekter.
Aftalegrundlagene er som udgangspunkt ABT93, AB92 og ABR89 – og vi ser frem til at få de nye versioner fra 2018 indført i kontraktgrundlagene.
Kontraktstyring består blandt andet i at rådgive lederne om kontraktlige spørgsmål samt at bistå ved forhandling af change requests, claims, issues samt forståelsesspørgsmål ift. vores kontrakter.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
We are looking for the very best IT professionals, managers and leaders to take the company through its technological evolution. Successful candidates should expect to be part of a very large-scale transformation, adopting current and modern ways of working, tools and architectures to deliver world-class services to our customers.
This exciting and challenging role will involve
- Joint accountability with other leadership roles within your development area for the sustainable evolution of the technical assets and the efficacy of the teams’ delivery and support capability.
- Managing relationships with domains, ITSOE, 3rd party vendors and other development teams. Plus establish roadmaps in an agile working environment. We work with high pace and have many things at our plate.
- Working in a structured way is needed to be successful.
People & Performance A/S recruiting on behalf of client
– for dynamic, international growth company
Are you motivated by accounting disciplines and ensuring optimum financial management? Do you have international experience, and are you capable of balancing focus on stable, daily operations and strategic development? Then you have a unique opportunity to become the CFO of a dynamic and international company.
Your workplace will be at the main office placed in central Jutland, and you can expect up to 50 travel days a year.
Reporting directly to the company CEO, you will be responsible for the group’s overall financial management, financial reporting and accounts. You will be involved in setting the strategic agenda and will be a key driver in the implementation of the strategy. A core area of responsibility will be to develop, optimise and implement a structural financial management platform to underpin the last years’ growth and the company’s future ambitions.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you an opportunity to administrate our newest addition to our application portfolio and become our in-house Salesforce Specialist.
You are given a centric role of our Salesforce application. You will have a broad interface with important stakeholders across the organization, and with your in-depth understanding of Salesforce, you will be responsible for:
- Create custom Salesforce objects, workflows, validation rules, reports etc.
- Establishing and administrating best practices with regards to system maintenance and security
- Managing user roles and permissions
Vil du anvende dine .Net-kompetencer til at videreudvikle statens datavarehusløsning?
- Moderniseringsstyrelsens BI-team søger en medarbejder der har lyst til at udvikle business intelligence-løsninger til 10.000 brugere i .Net.
- Vi har brug for en udvikler til at arbejde med web og applikation til statens datavarehus.
- Vi er et dynamisk og innovativt team som har ansvaret for at kravstille, udvikle og teste statens datavarehuse; LDV, ISOLA, Forhandlingsdatabasen m.v.
Vi er et team på 11 som arbejder med forskellige dele af datavarehusene. Du skal arbejde med brugerinterface og backendapplikationer.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Effectively carries out routine experiments under the direction of the scientist. Completes assignments within required time frames.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Carries out routine work according to procedures; understands the mechanics of the system and identifies issues
What we offer: At DuPont, we are dedicated to maximizing our most valuable asset – our people. We do so by embracing diversity and offering opportunities for continuous development, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance.
Common Wadden Sea Secretariat, Wilhelmshaven
The Presidency of the Trilateral Wadden Sea Cooperation rotates between the three Wadden Sea countries at intervals of approximately 4 years. As of June 2018, the Federal Republic of Germany has assumed the Presidency until 2022.
One of the key tasks to be fulfilled during the 2018-2022 period will be the elaboration of a single integrated management plan for the Wadden Sea World Heritage, as requested by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee. The incumbent’s task will be to act as focal point for the development of the Plan and to provide support to the Presidency in carrying out a variety of other tasks.
This is a full-time post covering a broad range of policy-related issues, including project-management and involving a wide variety of stakeholders across the Wadden Sea region.
BS Management is recruiting on behalf of
BLUETOWN in Copenhagen
BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in India, Ghana Tanzania and Silicon Valley. BLUETOWN employes approx. 65 people worldwide
The tasks to be covered by Financial Controller are the following:
- Monthly reporting for BLUETOWN Denmark, including setting up controlling practices and procedures for BLUETOWN Denmark
- Consolidate all subsidiaries
- Preparation of Annual Report, including consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries
You are offered a very exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of the Agile Transformation, you will serve as a Scrum Master for one or more teams within Transport & Logistics. The Scrum Master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client Leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.