Issue - Storkøbenhavn
220 job matcher din søgning
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of the Agile Transformation, you will serve as a Scrum Master for one or more teams within Transport & Logistics. The Scrum Master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client Leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
Endomondo Connected Fitness team in Copenhagen is seeking an experienced, customer-focused, and action-oriented Community Specialist to join our team.
Our goal in the Community team is to provide technical support for our digital products, including the suite of Endomondo apps. The position covers both proactive measures to ensure all user inquiries are addressed promptly as well as metrics tracking and day-to-day interaction with our project managers to help get bugs taken care of.
- Address tech support and customer concerns via email (support tickets), social media posts, and app store reviews.
- Keep track of trending issues, prioritize and escalate critical issues to engineering and product teams to ensure these issues are solved immediately.
- Collect and communicate feature requests to help shape the future of Endomondo.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
GEA Group has ambitious objectives for Food business development. We are recruiting in the Service organization, a Technical Services Engineer for drying technologies. He/she will need to ensure a strong technical and technological day to day support to enable the local service organizations to deliver the complete range of Solution Services to our Customers. The installations are mainly in the Food industry and vary from older more mechanical equipment to the latest highly automated range.
- Support to the development and implementation of the service offer
- Support to the development, sales, and execution of Service products: like for replacements, upgrades, modernization, revamping, audits
- Provide operational support to GEA Local companies and Customers in handling technical complex issues and service request: support to quotation and execution if required.
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
Nespresso Nordic Technical and Quality Management (TQM) in Copenhagen, Denmark is searching for a new colleague. To strengthen our team we offer an interesting position in a very dynamic business environment. We are looking for a communicative, business-oriented, professional After Sales Coordinator, B2B.
In this role, you are accountable for providing support to the Nordic markets in the area of Technical Management to achieve our business goal: To ensure our key competitive advantages through input to continuous improvement and best service with a main focus on After Sales Service for Out of Home (OOH) in the region. Your initiative, focus on customer service, and innovative thinking will contribute to the success of Nespresso.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Insights team covering Northern Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Netherlands). The team manages all research projects related to traditional tobacco and Next Generation Products including snus and delivers actionable insights from the results. Your role is to assist the team in delivering relevant Consumer Insights for key strategic plans and decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Insights Manager on all traditional tobacco and next-generation product-related research projects
- Support the business by delivering key actionable insights from all conducted consumer research projects
- Manage the day to day delivery for quarterly performance check-in close collaboration with our agency – KANTAR
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Located at our Headquarters in Hellerup (DK), you will mainly participate in the development of our existing Financial Risk framework, over time you will drive the risk framework committee and analyse the impact to the Financial Risks area of regulatory changes etc.
You will also be a part of solving daily risk management issues especially related to credit and market risk, as well as participate in on-going risk related projects. You will be working closely with a team of specialists, responsible for controlling and analysing the Groups market, credit, client, model, valuation and trading algo risks.
As a person you are curious and in possession of a high degree of integrity. You are methodical and detail oriented taking pride in delivering high quality work in everything you set yourself to.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
As an R&D Senior Formulation Scientist you will work closely with your colleagues on interdisciplinary projects within the LEO organisation both in Denmark and globally. Along with your colleagues, you will ensure scientific support on formulation, process related issues, and maintain CMC documentation for our marketed products.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Project management and task lead responsibilities for LEO projects and assets
- Manage collaboration with colleagues outside the department
- Write, update and approve documentation for registration in connection with projects, questions from authorities, renewals and applications for variations within quality (formulation and process)
SimCorp A/S, København
Would you like to be part of the financial controlling for SimCorp Group, in a challenging and diverse international environment?
The Financial Controlling function is part of Group Accounting and Financial Reporting which have responsibility for Accounting, Accounts Salary, Financial controlling and Tax and transfer pricing functions. Group Accounting and Financial Reporting is part of Group Finance which comprises 20 employees.
You will have a team of 4 financial controllers assisting you with the controlling and consolidation of Simcorp's 20 subsidiaries. The task and responsibilities include:
- Work with implementation of new financial ERP system, we are in the process of selecting a new system
- Work with IFRS and implementation of new IFRS standards
- Liaise with subsidiaries on financial accounting issues and problem solving
Orkla Foods Danmark, Taastrup
Til Orkla Foods Danmarks lille, men tætknyttede HR- og Informationsafdeling på 4 medarbejdere søger vi en barselsvikar for vores HR- og Informationskonsulent. Vikariatet forventes at vare ca. 1 år fra september 2018.
Som barselsvikar træder du ind i en alsidig rolle centralt placeret i organisationen. Der ligger en række faste drifts- og ansvarsområder i stillingen, som desuden er præget af ad hoc-opgaver og bidrag til diverse projekter på både virksomheds- og koncernniveau.
Du bliver først og fremmest ansvarlig for udvikling og drift af den interne kommunikation bl.a. via vores intranet og infoskærme, som er væsentlige kommunikationskanaler til at nå alle medarbejdere på vores to lokationer.
ISG Danmark/Recruiters recruiting on behalf of Radisson Hotel Group in Copenhagen
The Network & Security Administrator is a support function within the Information technology department, working in close co-operation with other departments to ensure that all aspects of fully functioning and secure networking practices are always adhered to.
The scope of technologies to be covered by the position include, but are not limited to:
- Switches, routers and firewalls
- Endpoint security systems, including malware defenses
- Network monitoring systems
We offer you an exiting career opportunity in one of the worlds leading hospitality companies and a position where you will be able to grow and to make a difference. Together we will make an training plan, that will ensure that you get the right qualifications both professionally and personally.
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
We are currently expecting a larger-than-usual order intake and will have to supplement our strong Operations team with a Project Manager for delivery of Vapour Recovery (VRU) technology. The assignment and employment will be for one year (12 months) with possibility for extension. The projects are typically full turn-key deliveries encompassing Process, Mechanical, Piping & Layout and Electrical Engineering disciplines.
- Responsible for execution of VRU projects
- Project planning & time management
- Understand and deal with contractual issues
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Malmø
Are you a dedicated and experienced TIA/Oracle Developer with a genuine interest in building solid insurance solutions for our Business?
You can join our dynamic team and become a key player in this journey towards a full-fledged development team with the purpose of continuously developing and maintaining our TIA Solution.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain custom functionality within the TIA Solution in the following areas; Product Development, Finance, Party, Interface, Claims and Print.
- Working with colleagues across the organization to interpret business requirements and turn them into strong software design specifications
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for a service oriented, knowledgeable, and self-driven Senior IT Supporter to join our Global IT Service Desk in Haldor Topsoe.
You will be responsible for providing first-level desktop/infrastructure support to users, incl. first-line support in Topsoe’s core applications. You will provide local office support incl. walk-in in Lyngby and remote support to our regional offices. The support includes mobiles (iOS/Android) and printers. You will participate in IT projects on a random basis and author knowledgebase documentation for both end-users and internal IT focused.
- Daily operation of the Global IT Service Desk.
- Dispatch (incl. prioritization and categorization), receive, solve, and close incidents through the IT Service Management system.
- 1st level user support (desktop, mobile, applications, connectivity, etc.).
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For Satair’s headquarters in Copenhagen we are looking for a Contract Risk Manager to support our operations worldwide, mainly within risk management and mitigation related to international contracts; contract management activities and support of compliance initiatives.
Reporting to our Legal Officer you will become part of a Legal & Compliance department consisting of three Legal Counsels providing legal advice on all matters of relevance to Satair. The team is reporting directly to the Executive Management and works very closely with other central functions within Satair, including Customer Solutions, Business Development, Product Management and Marketing. Furthermore, Legal is part of the international Legal & Compliance team within Airbus consisting of approx. 300 people.
HPNow ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Applications Engineer to play a key role in the implementation and support of our breakthrough on-site hydrogen peroxide generation products.
The position involves planning, building and executing our company’s implementation and support arm, diagnosing product issues and bringing those to resolution and closure, training our customers and channel partners, supporting sales efforts, and playing a key role in the continuous improvement of HPNow’s product offering. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires extensive travel.
- Lead responsibility for planning and execution of our company’s implementation and support strategy
- Technical training and support of channel partners
Philip Morris, København
Vi søger servicemindede sælgere (IQOS Experts) som motiveres af innovation, revolution og transformation.
Som IQOS Expert vil du få følgende ansvarsområder:
- Efter forudgående accept fra en voksen ryger at introducere IQOS som et muligt alternativ til almindelige cigaretter; herunder gennemgå fordelene samt yde støtte, hvis de ønsker at udskifte deres almindelige cigaretter med IQOS. Det kræver vilje og udholdenhed at vænne sig til en ny vane og rutine, og det er derfor vigtigt, at du kan tilbyde den bedste kundeservice i denne proces.
- Sikre optimal IQOS forståelse og tilgængelighed af produktet.
- Udvikle og vedligeholde strategiske kunderelationer.
Du bliver en del af en virksomhed, der tager din udvikling seriøst via struktureret karriereplanlægning. Du får nogle fantastiske kollegaer og et arbejdsmiljø, der er svært at finde andre steder.
Vi tilbyder en konkurrencedygtig løn samt en attraktiv fordelspakke.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Legal & Public Affairs department located in our head office in Søborg, Denmark. You will be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy.
You will look after Scandinavian Tobacco Group’s interests via the international associations in the tobacco business (such as the European Cigar Manufacturers Association, Cigar Association of America, the European Smoking Tobacco Association etc.) as well as through the national manufacturers’ and trade associations where the local Scandinavian Tobacco Group sales subsidiaries are represented.
You will be cooperating with and assisting our local managing directors and other Scandinavian Tobacco Group colleagues in their tasks in these international and national associations.
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can apply your financial expertise within International Project Cycle Management and Controlling and Monitoring of International Projects? Do you thrive building strong, collaborative working relationships and are you interested in further developing your knowledge of complex donor compliance?
If you also want to join our Finance team during an exciting transformation, then you might be right for Save the Children Denmark’s (SCD) International Project Controller and Advisor position at the world’s largest independent organisation for children.
You will be the financial counterpart to the CEM who is responsible for the management of the individual international project implementation for a specific geographical area.
We are looking for a Procurement Professional who can lead the procurement work in our projects and ensure we have a competent and competitive supplier base for our Lime Kiln business. You will work in very close cooperation with other teams in Copenhagen, as well as across areas and functions within Valmet.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- act as the procurement lead in our projects
- support sales and cost estimation in Sales Phase, sourcing of new market areas and suppliers
- supplier relationship management and supplier development
- resolution of supplier related issues for unresolved issues within the category
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to work as a Customer Service Delivery Manager, proactively managing and servicing internal customers and leading IT projects and tasks that play a vital role in shaping the future of the leading telecommunications provider in Denmark? Do you also have the will, desire, and skills to join the ongoing transformation of TDC?
Your primary role and responsibilities contains,
- Build relationships with key stakeholders from business lines – positioning IT Operation as the trusted IT Partner for the business
- Monitor performance of agreed services, actively drive and over watch critical issues impacting your stakeholders
- Bring innovation in the service to always meet the business line’s changing business requirements together with the Service Managers