12 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Enabling strategic business transformation via process optimization in the Pharmaceutical industry
You will lead the SAP Business Integration Office department and will be responsible for ensuring an aligned strategic SAP Roadmap is planned and executed to achieve the planned benefits for LEO. You will ensure coherence between LEO business requirements and the outcome of the implementations. Hereunder, your responsibilities will be to lead teams securing the following:
- inspire business on possible strategic initiatives for improving performance, based on best practices processes and solution opportunities
- facilitate SAP Strategic Forum, to secure development of an aligned SAP Roadmap based on prioritized initiates with strategic suitability, resource and budget feasibility and organizational acceptability
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to work as a Service Manager, managing services and leading IT projects and tasks that play a vital role in shaping the future of the leading telecommunications provider in Denmark? Do you also have the will, desire, and skills to join the ongoing transformation of TDC? Then you may very well be our new colleague in the IT Operations team in TDC Operations.
You will be a part of the Business Service Delivery Management department, which primary responsibility is to secure, that the business needs regarding IT changes etc. is meet by our IT Partners.
Your primary role and responsibilities contains,
- Steer and manage service delivery and performance of outsourced services
- Align service portfolio & service catalogue based on business lines needs
- Provide expertise internally to Customer Service Delivery Managers as well as Partner
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Elopak Denmark A/S in Lystrup
To help the organization reach its goals in the most effective way, Elopak is implementing a global SAP on HANA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for all the operations. For this worldwide project, we need you as a Test Manager/Project Manager.
Your role will combine responsibilities in both testing and project management. In a first phase, your primary tasks will be to build and improve a test framework as well as lead test cycles in the SAP project. In your overall test manager responsibilities, you will drive IT testing in projects and operations within the entire Elopak Group. You will be in charge of defining, implementing and improving IT test processes across multiple business areas and business services. As test processes fall into place and further releases are implemented, you will be able to lead projects between test activities.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Are you a Test Manager who can successfully define ttest strategies, approaches, plans, and resourcing needs? Are you able to produce timely reporting for deliverables and forecasts, and can you manage resourcing requirements?
Maersk are currently hiring for a Test Manager who will be accountable for all test and quality assurance outcomes for assigned product, project, or programme, works across other domains when required to ensure any integration dependencies are identified, understood, planned and executed against. In this role you will own and manage all deliverables associated with their project to time cost and quality.
If this sounds like you, then read on....
- Defines E2E test approach and resource plan for owned deliverables
- Ensures timely delivery of estimates, resource requests and environment bookings
- Reports on and owns all risks and issues arising from their work.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have an analytical mind-set and do like to complex topics? Then join our Model Validation team in Group Risk Management.
The job will challenge your analytical skills and requires a deep understanding of the need for balancing regulatory and business requirements. In addition, you should have a good understanding of data and model complexity and be able to transform insights from performance analysis into actionable recommendations for improvements.
As a validation specialist you will be responsible for the comprehensive assessment and review of specific models. We work by a high level of empowerment, so you will to a large extend be able to influence and structure your own workday. You will support the team’s effort in making sure, that our models and risk parameters are fit for purpose and fulfils all regulatory requirements.
Jobindex A/S søger for FDC i Ballerup
Som Scrum Master hos FDC vil du blive en del af et selvstyrende Scrum-team, hvor din primære opgave bliver at facilitere, håndtere og motivere de øvrige medlemmer af teamet, så I sammen opnår de bedste resultater. Du håndterer de issues og sten på vejen, der er for teamet, så de kan fokusere på at nå deres sprint mål, og du er hele tiden i tæt kontakt med teamets Product Owner for at sikre, at jeres backlog er relevant og opdateret.
Som Scrum Master i FDC skal du herudover:
- sikre fremdrift i teamet
- samarbejde med det enkelte teammedlems personaleleder for at sikre kompetenceudvikling
- sørge for, at teamet motiveres i de agile ceremonier
Convision A/S søger for kunde
Til stor dansk systemleverandør søger vi en projektleder, der kan stå i spidsen for implementering af større forretningsløsninger. Du får ansvar for både projektledelsen af implementeringen og den mere kommercielle disciplin.
- Du indgår som projektleder i større IT-implementeringsprojekter. Karakteren af projekterne er som regel at indgå i nye projekter fra opstartsmøder i samarbejde med salgsafdelingen til at overtage kriseprojekter som andre ikke har kunnet køre i mål. Du skal derfor mestre alle discipliner og kunne indgå i samarbejde med øverste ledelsesniveau i alle typer af virksomheder.
- Dit ansvar er generelt projektets indhold, økonomi og tidsplan, håndtering af risici, ændringer, kvalitet og issues samt opfølgning. Du skal sikre styring af løbende projekt- og styregruppemøder herunder projektstatus, rapportering og referater.
Facebook is seeking a Controls Engineer to join our Odense, Denmark Data Center facility operations team. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. This role is responsible for reliability and quality of the Building Management System (BMS). The candidate will support data center daily operations, and global quality/standardization initiatives.
- Accountable for all Building Management System (BMS) operations, changes, and enhancements on a campus consisting of multiple data center buildings.
- Diagnose and repair complex control system malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Troubleshoot and repair controls hardware including controllers, relays, measurement devices, actuators, etc.
Facebook is seeking a forward thinking experienced Engineer to join the Production Operations team within Data Center Operations. Our datacenters, and the tens of thousands of servers installed in them, are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered.
- Perform deep dives on complex technical issues within the data center, ranging from automated tooling to hardware failures and network issues.
- Work as technical lead with cross functional teams on large scale data center projects and initiatives.
- Provide cross data center support and identify potentially larger issues, displaying effective communication when something is identified.
We seek an IT professional with management and leadership experience and advanced hands-on technical skills in Server Hardware, Project Management, Quality Management, Data Analytics, Networks, OS repair, Linux and Automation (ideally in a datacenter environment). Having depth and breadth knowledge of managing servers in a large-scale distributed environment is a core competency of this individual.
- Establishing and managing a Data Center Operations Team responsible for the maintenance and operation of server hardware and supporting infrastructure at scale.
- Responsible for the health of server capacity delivering Facebook’s products and services from the data center site, and for ensuring operational delivery through collaboration and partnership with both remote and local peer organizations
NOVASOL A/S, Virum
Do you want to be part of an international business in growth?
As Scrum Master you contribute to an exciting and large central IT transformation project. You will be part of a team of 20 dedicated colleagues, based in Virum & Lithuania, and will be working closely with the highly skilled developers responsible for improvements to NOVASOL’s current ecommerce web solution.
- Sprint planning and tracking. Including estimation & reviews and velocity calculations
- Providing day to day leadership by holding scrum stand-up meetings
- Removing obstacles that are impeding the team's progress