15 job matcher din søgning
Do you wish to create an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
We work with the largest clients in the private and public sectors to help them succeed with their digital transformation, innovation, operating efficiency and compliance agendas.
As a member of the Agile Transformation team, you will support the management lead transformations and you will provide outstanding value, improve teams and motivate team members. You are passionate about agile and at Deloitte, you will broaden your skillset and develop further working on complex high-profile projects and programmes across a range of financial services, the private sector and the public sector.
Indrykket 22. november
Saxo Bank A/S, Copenhagen
As our new Business Analyst, you refer to and belong to the Saxo Digital Onboarding team. Reporting into Senior Management you will be working on fast paced digitalization projects from start through to launch and beyond.
Confident working in an agile fashion you will be an integral part of the product delivery team helping us to develop and deliver outstanding digital identity, KYC & RTP Payments solutions across Europe and Asia. Working across a wide range of products this job is perfect for someone who likes a varied role.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Analyse the business model to create a complete picture of data flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Defining configuration specifications and quality assurance requirements.
Indrykket 21. november
Do you want to help us digitize the heavy construction industry and contribute to a more sustainable world?
The Aftermarket organization provides high quality support to our global network of sales units and dealers. The Support Coordinator reports directly to our Aftermarket Manager. You will be responsible for driving our Technical Support function.
As our Support Coordinator your task will include the following:
- Develop, structure, drive, sustain the worlds best technical support system
- Securing proactive support management to Group Selling Regions (GSR’s) in order to resolve technical issues
- Develop a complete understanding of the products in the MCD product range and be able to identify problems and solutions, solve the incidents or appoint the right application specialist
Indrykket 15. november
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the delivery of technology change in Specsavers’ dynamic and expanding Northern European region. The position comes with the guarantee of growth, excitement and reward as an essential member of an energetic, demanding and supportive team.
Leading a team of around 15 project and programme managers and change experts, you will be responsible for delivering technology solutions to support, enable and lead our business in its ambitious plan for market ownership across Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- End-to-end accountability for all NE IT programme and project delivery for Northern Europe, on-time, with quality and within budget
- Deliver regional and country-specific programmes and projects to drive and enable the NE growth plan.
- Deliver minor changes and manage software releases to existing systems
Indrykket 13. november
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you able to ensure our company adheres to IT standards, authority requirements and in-house policies? If so, you will get a unique opportunity to be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
As our new IT Compliance & Data Protection Manager, you will work closely with internal IT colleagues, business process owners and with our outsourcing partner, NNIT.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of external regulations and internal policies
- Assess and advice on the business and IT projects and changes to identify possible compliance risks
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
Indrykket 13. november
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have strong IT skills and would you like a position where you can apply your experience and expertise, cooperating with and supporting colleagues from various departments? Are you an excellent communicator with great stakeholder management skills? Then please take a closer look at this exciting opportunity!
As a System Specialist, you will lead/support the implementation of new IT systems and processes related to the Construction sites and back office functions, as well as support the Construction sites on system and process-related issues. You will be the Microsoft Dynamics AX super-user within construction execution and ensure continuous development of AX in the area.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- General support to new Preassembly and Construction sites on system and site set-up.
- Ensuring further development and maintenance of AX End User Procedures.
Indrykket 10. november
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
You will be accountable and responsible for the provision, support and operation of IT infrastructure and services to Maersk Line vessels.
The Vessel IT services are provided by a core team in Copenhagen, a service desk in Manilla and various internal and external suppliers. The role requires close liaison with various none IT related internal departments within Maersk.
As head of department, you will act as the escalation point for all Vessel IT related issues. A considerable amount of planned change and development is expected in the future, therefore one of the main activities within the role is to facilitate change, both in the deployment of services, processes, people and organisation.
- Provide strategic direction and long term plans for the department
- Lead and develop the team, mentoring, coaching and assessment
- Agree IT policies for the Vessels in line with wider IT policies.
Indrykket 9. november
Bloom recruiting on behalf of Interoute in Copenhagen
On behalf of our client, Interoute, Bloom is looking for an experienced and highly self-driven Project Manager with strong skills within delivery projects and cloud infrastructure in particular. Interoute is a large Cloud provider and one of the greatest pioneers and leaders within Unified Communications.
You will be responsible for international projects for Interoutes major Danish accounts. To your help, you will have a team of internal resources based in Sofia, Prague and other countries.
Your tasks will also include
- Control of change management & scope creep for demanding customer projects
- Ensuring that commercial and technical issues are proactively identified and effectively managed from a commercially signed PO to Handover
Indrykket 3. november
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
You join our Grundfos Information Security Officer in safeguarding our data and digital assets across the globe. Collaborating closely with him, our IT Operations and our IT development department, you will be trusted with running your own projects and advising decision makers across Grundfos. Doing so, you ensure we choose and applying the security needed to make the information in our products and solutions safe.
Overall, you divide your time broadly across security aspects:
- Architecture – you make sure we live up to security by design across Grundfos by engaging with enterprise and solution architects, thus securing compliance.
- Awareness – you drive on-going initiatives that make information security understandable by all employees. You are responsible for launching theme-based campaigns designed to lift the security awareness level across Grundfos.
Indrykket 3. november
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a System Engineering and Qualification Manager to support the Head of Design with managing overall System Requirements, documentation and applicable regulatory or customer required development processes related to safety and security as well as overall System Qualification and Verification.
The System Engineering and Qualification Manager leads, manages and drives the performance of the Systems Engineering and Qualification teams, including engineering and LCM process implementation, quality of the Systems Engineering practice, tool adoption and use, and competency, capability and capacity assessment and management.
Indrykket 2. november
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Widex in LyngeTechnical Project Manager, AX
Do you want to be an important part of Widex’s Global ERP setup?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing new ERP and CRM solutions both worldwide and in HQ. The existing ERP solution is based on AX2012 in some geographies, AX2009 in others – the aim is to upgrade to D365, which will be the future ERP setup.
To support the international, roll out project and to run the upgrade project in HQ, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager for AX.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Technical Project Manager with a solid background in AX implementation projects. Preferably you have experience with implementation in both AX2009, AX2012 and Dynamics 365 within the Enterprise segment.
Indrykket 2. november
We are looking for a talented Project Manager who is capable of engaging, managing and taking leadership of development projects in...
NNIT, 2. november