10 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to join a global organization where being responsible and thinking ahead drive everything we do?
In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic sourcing primarily for sensors and controls. Moreover, you will join a truly international team with stakeholders positioned all over the world.
You will build and use your knowledge of the suppliers market, technologies, product and price trends as well as existing and future opportunities in the market as you:
- Prepare a long-term sourcing strategy based on the segmentation of external market information and internal business plans to be approved by the category team (purchase management and relevant stakeholders)
- Manage tendering processes RFI/RFQ
- Prepare negotiation strategies and run negotiation processes with the involvement of relevant stakeholders
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
Vi søger en servicetekniker til vores nordiske serviceteam i GEHC Life Sciences (GEHC LS). Sammen med dine kollegaer bliver du ansvarlig for at servicere vores kunders udstyr. I vores produktportefølje er bl.a. ÄKTA Explorer, ÄKTA Avant/Pure, Biacore, ÄKTAprocess, diverse typer scannere m.m. I denne stilling vil der være specielt fokus på at kunne servicere vores kunder, der arbejder i GxP-miljø.
Du skal have kunden i fokus, arbejde selvstændigt og være god til at planlægge og strukturere dine kundebesøg i en til tider hektisk hverdag. Foruden kundesupport, installation og reparation af udstyr, skal du også være forberedt på at skulle udføre IQ/OQ på installeret udstyr. Der kan ligeledes forekomme enkelte servicejob i Biosafety level 2- og 3-laboratorier.
Til stillingen stilles bil til rådighed, god pension, sundhedsforsikring og bonusordning. Du kan forvente rejseaktivitet uden for Danmark, primært inden for Norden (10-20 %).
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
Interacoustics produces audiological equipment for the assessment of hearing and balance.
You will be part of a team of seven highly skilled and experienced colleagues, with a broad knowledge of mechanics, electronics and software. The team functions as a link between R&D and production securing long-term reliability and quality of our products.
In this job, you will be the key driver in our root cause analysis and end of life components. You will also work as technical expert in our prototype production.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Be key driver in running prototype through production
- Support on assembly/test/quality issues
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis, both hardware and mechanical
Are you innovative with high analytic and strategic skills? Do you have the ability to turn strategies into profitable business? Would you like to work in an exciting and challenging job that can develop your skills and experience? Then you might be the right candidate for this interesting position as Sales Manager in our Boiler Sales department.
As Sales Manager you will be part of a sales and marketing team handling boiler systems in the DKK 50-200 million range. You will ensure that the project team is motivated and that each member gets the support needed to meet the deadline.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Promote BWSC to customers and partners and establish and maintain customer relations
- Identify potential leads and maintain a portfolio of project opportunities
- Prepare marketing material and supplier relations specific to projects and countries
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible?
We are looking for a team player with drive and passion. You must be proactive and open about your work and have a collaborative mindset. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today.
Your primary assignments:
- Product maturing and internal product support to all departments
- 3D design in Solid Works of all the mechanical robot parts (plastics and metal parts, cables, etc.)
- Simulation of mechanical components
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Allerød
Do you have the passion and drive to succeed and solve complex problems in a fast paced environment? Do you have solid technical knowledge and a can-do attitude? And would you like a chance to be part of a world-renowned company where you make a difference through the work you do? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Responsible for service and maintenance tasks for Phadia 200, 250, 1000 and 2500 instruments
- Ensure highest professional relationship with customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible
- Apply market knowledge, customer and technical insights to feedback to manager for improvement and identify growth opportunities
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Come and help thousands of people who make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets and audio devices. Software is paramount to our audio solutions and we are lifting it to new spheres.
You will enter our in-house team of Software developers, where we make sure that you work on what you like doing the most: Developing new embedded Software for cutting-edge audio products. If you have a zest for learning and already bring experience within the key technologies such as Bluetooth, USB and IP-based/mobile telephony accessory protocols that we are using, you are well on the way.
In particular, you will:
- Specify, design, implement, and debug embedded software in C
- Integrate software modules into our internal platform
- Develop protocol software, primarily Bluetooth and telephony standards
Mita-Teknik A/S, Rødkærsbro
Do you want to join us in making wind competitive? We focus on developing high quality technical solutions in close cooperation with our customers in order to help them to succeed in a complex and competitive business environment and in that connection, we are looking for a Customer Project Engineer, who would like to see the world from imposing heights.
You will join our Control team in Customer Projects & Support in Rødkærsbro. Your primary role will be to collaborate with our customers in order to deliver customized, competitive and state of the art technical solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development of customized application solutions in close collaboration with customers and colleagues.
- Commissioning on customers’ site.
- Carry out software projects from idea to delivery.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Fredericia or Gentofte
Would you like to conduct the electrical design of some of the biggest offshore wind farms in the world together with highly professional colleagues?
As Power System Engineer, your primary task is to design the electrical power transmission system of the wind farms and ensure grid code compliance. Moreover, you’ll participate in relevant project meetings and cooperate with other team members on shared issues. You also keep track of risks and problems and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in driving change and building a business unit within one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies? 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to work as a Product Manager in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv. You will be part of Design Services, a new business unit in 3Shape. The focus is on ensuring that 3Shape keeps changing dentistry for the better by providing patients, labs and dentists with freedom of choice.
As a product manager, you will:
- Be a part of shaping a new business unit in 3Shape
- Take part in continuing the development and implementation of a highly competitive portfolio of services for labs and dentists
- Take responsibility for owning and developing our design service platform, working closely together with key stakeholders