11 job matcher din søgning
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you ready to kick-start your international career and get rare insights into global supply chain management within a world-leading company? As our new supply chain graduate, you’ll spend the next three years close to international colleagues and management while exploring and developing your own talents. From there, your Coloplast career is right at your feet.
The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a three-year full-time programme. A talent programme for top students with a potential and drive for leadership.
The programme alternates between 18 months at our HQ in Denmark and 18 months in a global subsidiary. During this time, we guarantee that you’ll get to dive into your field of interest, take on key responsibilities and see the results of your work.
And after completing the Global Graduate Programme, you can look forward to continuing your journey with us on a permanent contract.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
The main purpose is to enable transparent and fact-based end to end decision making and to enable Terma to predict and respond to change in conditions well ahead of time and prioritize to satisfy our customers in the most profitable way, and hereby making Terma more competitive.
- Establish and develop a true executive S&OP process to enable and enhance correct decision making in collaboration with sales and manufacturing globally in Terma
- Implement best in class logistics setup and optimize warehousing, transport and customs processes to increase profit for Terma
- Establish an inventory management process to own and govern Terma’s inventory policy and maintenance cycle
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you driven by managing projects, creating results and setting the agenda in a global, diverse and dynamic organisation? Can you convert your extensive business understanding across the supply chain into establishing and directing strategic projects – in an environment where time-to-market is crucial? And are you motivated by managing a broad variety of stakeholders across organisational levels?
- Lead and drive integrated product development projects within Global Procurement through effective leadership, change and stakeholder management in close cooperation with the business units Vestas Power Solutions (VPS) and Manufacturing.
- Fully responsible for Supply Chain readiness throughout the development projects until global product ramp-up, including supplier selection, capacity fulfillment etc.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Would you like to manage “short term planning”? And are you looking to join a strong organisation where we are never too busy to help each other out?
You will - as our new Master Scheduler - be working in the “short-term planning window” and be responsible for creating and maintaining a balanced weekly formulation plan. In order to be successful, you will need to develop a thorough understanding of formulations types, formulation capacity by production line and labor at our European plants and external tolling manufacturing facilities.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Ensure a balanced resource plan for Formulated Products at our plants and external tolling facilities in EMEA. This not only includes having a master plan, but root causing and implementing corrective actions as to why a balance cannot meet all demands utilizing Logility and SAP.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As a demand planner, your mission is to deliver optimised companywide demand planning to ensure strong customer service, flexibility, high product availability and low inventories. This involves perfecting our global demand plans and forecasting as well as communicating with customers and colleagues across Global Sales, Order Management, Product Management and Finance.
More specifically, you will be tasked with ensuring timely and accurate forecasting, driving weekly adjustments and cross-functional follow-up as well as reviewing forecasting performance. In addition to this, you will consolidate the monthly demand plan and ensure scenario planning on critical business objectives.
As you do so, you will act as a change agent, gathering learnings and driving process and system optimisation to improve future forecasting and planning routines.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding, Amsterdam, London or Hamburg
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Manager for Offshore Logistics reporting to the Head of Construction Support Offshore in BA Wind. As manager for Offshore logistics you will be responsible for a team of ~10 employees and be part of an exciting work environment within the Offshore Construction Support department.As manager for Offshore logistics you will be part of the Offshore construction Support management team and have the following key responsibilities:
- Drive standardization and continues improvements in the Offshore logistics team
- Insure a clear responsibility split within your team to provide state of the art offshore logistics support to the Vattenfall construction, development and O&M project.
- Collaborate closely with other departments in BU offshore e.g. Wind Farm Design, O&M Delivery and Procurement.
Do you have the abilities, experience and ambition to be responsible for the continued development and growth for our Leasing & Rental department in Denmark? Then this job is something for you.
TIP Trailer Services is one of Europe's leading equipment services providers. We specialize in leasing and rental of trailers, tankers and other equipment. Our lease and rentals can be combined with a range of smart services including maintenance, damage repair, fleet management and telematics, providing our customers with even more value.
We are currently looking for a committed Country Operations Manager to support our growth in the Nordic Region.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the activities including customer service, people, vendor and asset management as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency as required.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
You join the VELUX Regional Logistics department and will oversee the Nordic market, alternating between the offices in Hørsholm, Denmark, and Helsingborg, Sweden. Taking on this versatile role, you will develop cost-effective logistic services across Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Your goal will be to deliver operational excellence in logistics, achieving supply chain and departmental targets through performance management.
More specifically, you will collaborate with outsourced logistics transport providers (LSPs), just as you create and monitor forecasts for the Nordic logistics operation. Also, you will:
- Follow up on LSP performance by monitoring IOD data, returns and credits in SAP, complaints and qualitative feedback from customers
- Run monthly operational meetings with all LSPs, preparing slides on performance issues