7 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dedicated Global QC team. The position is anchored in Global Operation with a close interaction in the Science, Technology & Science function.
Your primary focus areas will be managing and facilitating our global professional network for microbiology leading multiple key projects or programs within the global QC network using the appropriate methodologies and tools and develop business cases for new project ideas and initiatives with the assistance of line QC managers.
Assignments will vary in size, complexity and focus area and may address process improvements, rolling out of new testing equipment, rolling out of new QC programs and processes, both global and local in nature. You will be responsible for professional global decisions on QC microbiological issues, methods, programs and processes.
The research focus in the Engineering Design and Product Development section at DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering is improvement in the efficiency and quality of product development processes as carried out in an industrial context.
This is achieved through analysis of industrial development work and by developing and improving systematic methods that support design professionals and development groups. Currently the research is organized around four areas: conceptualization, product-service systems, robust design and platform-based product development.
The PhD Scholarship is related to the cross-cutting research areas of conceptualisation, prototyping and product realisation.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
This position works under limited direction and is primarily responsible for the understanding and application of food cultures and enzymes, primarily into the cheese and fermented milks industry.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts field evaluations and demonstrations of new ingredient systems in conjunction with Global Innovation including Application Centers. Completes written reports, including conclusions and develops follow-up plans as required in a timely manner. Maintains accurate visit reports, records and files in the required databases.
- Provides customer support for product application by plant visits, audits and trouble-shooting issues.
- Conducts technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of CH ingredient systems in food applications. Organizes and provides training programs for customers and/or industry trade groups and participates in industry and company technical meetings.
We are looking for a Bioanalytical Research Scientist/Principal Scientist with experience in LC-MS based bioanalysis of small molecule drugs.
Your key responsibilities will be Bioanalytical method development, validation and quantitative determination of drugs in biological matrices from non-clinical and clinical studies. You will also be involved in project teams, representing the Department of Bioanalysis and/or the Non-Clinical Safety Research area, holding the primary responsibility to drive the project forward with focus on ADME area and carry out decisions made by the project team. As Research Scientist/Principal Scientist, you will be guiding and sparring with the laboratory technicians regarding daily analytical work and scientific issues.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you are a talented scientist with drug development experience and you want to work with discovery toxicology, this is just the job for you. We identify safe innovative medicines to help patients with dermatological conditions all over the world. You can look forward to being part of a skilled team working in a warm and welcoming atmosphere characterized by close collaboration and knowledge sharing.
You will be responsible for securing that we identify and progress drug candidates that are safe enough to benefit the patients. Your primary tasks will be:
- Provide scientific knowledge and toxicology expertise to cross-functional project teams, from target discovery to candidate selection
- Design, monitor, interpret and communicate data from in vitro and in vivo investigative toxicology studies (primarily conducted by external CROs) to secure that we select new drug molecules with a favorable safety profile
At the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Science and Technology, Center for Neuroplasticity and Pain (CNAP) (www.cnap.hst.aau.dk),...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg
Department of People and Technology, Roskilde University, invites applications for a position as PhD in the PhD programme in Social...
Roskilde Universitet, Roskilde