3 job matcher din søgning
NEFCO provides results-based green financing. NEFCO finances green growth investments in small and medium-sized projects with focus in Eastern Europe for the purpose of generating positive environmental effects of particular interest to the Nordic region.
The Communications Manager’s main tasks are to plan and implement communication efforts with the aim of promoting NEFCO in both the Nordic region and in the project countries.
The work will involve creating editorial and media content, maintaining and developing NEFCO’s visibility in print, digital and social media, as well as overseeing the production of information and marketing materials in close cooperation with NEFCO’s communications team, other staff members and external service providers.
Indrykket 6. november
As our Communications and Public Affairs Manager, EMEA, you will be responsible to develop the region’s overall communication strategy and plans that drive employee and stakeholder engagement, raise the profile and brand of FMC and preserve and protect the company’s public reputation.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Company Profile/Brand:
- Develop and execute a long-term brand awareness strategy for FMC in key EMEA markets.
- Ensure FMC’s reputation as an ethical, responsible global company is upheld and strengthened through communication strategies, consistent messaging, and stakeholder engagement plans.
- Internal/Employee Communications:
- Promote FMC regional priorities, goals and performance to all internal audiences.
- Provide communication management and support for major in-region activities and campaigns.
Indrykket 26. oktober