33 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
BS Management is recruiting on behalf of
BLUETOWN in Copenhagen
BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in India, Ghana Tanzania and Silicon Valley. BLUETOWN employes approx. 65 people worldwide
The tasks to be covered by Financial Controller are the following:
- Monthly reporting for BLUETOWN Denmark, including setting up controlling practices and procedures for BLUETOWN Denmark
- Consolidate all subsidiaries
- Preparation of Annual Report, including consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries
You are offered a very exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Overall, your main tasks will be to support with the accounting and monthly financial close in SAP, as well as prepare statutory accounts for selected Total Upstream Denmark and Danish entities in the validated perimeter in a timely manner and in high standards, complying to legal requirements. Furthermore, you will perform the timely monitoring of assets and obligations, receivable/payable positions for review by the senior accountant of chief accountant.
Other tasks will be:
- Contributing to control actions on all the entities in the validated perimeter to identify any potential mistakes; and raising potential issues to management depending on their materiality.
- Implementing potential corrective actions.
- Applying Group procedures and best practices in accounting tools.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen
This role provides an exciting opening into the complex world of Finance, working in a central position with insight into the full company financials. As a Technical Analyst, you will be central within the team, supporting senior analysts and learning from their vast experience, as well as assisting our junior team in quality assurance and technical knowledge.
As Financial Technical Analyst in Codan you are ambitious and looking for challenges and opportunities to grow while you strive when surrounded by a variety of tasks requiring different means of solutions.
You aim to get a whole end-to-end view of the business and understand how Finance ties in with every part of that, and you see the links with key issues and solutions. Building effective relationships, handling a wide array of stakeholders, and to drive collaboration and communication is natural for you.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you interested in working within a global product and marketing innovation area?
You will play a vital role in driving the finance agenda for LEGO Agency, and you will get close to the development of future marketing and product innovation across the LEGO Group. As part of this, you will work closely with relevant business stakeholders to gain first-hand impressions and retrieve information on performance figures and issues that you may need to act on.
Your key tasks include:
- preparing monthly reporting and controlling, mainly focusing on LEGO Agency
- assisting in monthly and yearly estimate processes as well as month-end closing and cost analysis
- preparing for reporting and analysis of the investments for current and future product portfolios
©2018 The LEGO Group
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Role & responsibility
- Develop pricing strategies for TDC Business products and services (mobile, fixed, unified communication, new digital products and etc.)
- Help to identify target markets and review customer trends to help determine the need for new products or services (both traditional telco as well as ICT)
- Maintain the pricing and profit governance and execution, including approvals and price performance analysis & reporting.
You will join a high-performing team of dedicated and professional Pricing Managers that have extensive experience with the B2B business. The position will develop your strategic mindset, consultant toolbox and project manager skills as well as giving you the exposure and platform for a long-term career in TDC Business.
Would you like to be our new Tax Manager and work on a variety of Danish and international corporate tax areas in COWI?
We are a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
Your key areas of working tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Corporate tax reporting, controlling and consolidation when reporting taxes quarterly and at year end for the annual report.
- Assisting with management of process in relation to international joint tax return for COWI Holding A/S and its foreign and Danish subsidiaries (approximately 100 tax entities)
- Assisting with the overview and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation for COWI Group (Master File and Local Files)
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You join Business Processes & Information which is part of Business Service Operations. We have the global process ownership of financial transactions and HR processes as well as we have expert knowledge on business and controlling processes, training and our project portfolio. As part of the Record 2 Report team, your responsibility will be to manage and govern processes and systems within the General Ledger, Supply to Shipment and tax process area. You will act as a subject matter expert alongside dedicated colleagues while you:
- Help develop, improve, maintain, document and standardise our Record 2 Report processes
- Train and support process users in system processes and governance
- Apply business requirements and define, test and implement new system functionalities.
©2018 The LEGO Group
You will join the Finance and Administrative Processes Department (FAP), which is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the financial resources and commitments of the organization, and ensuring compliance with CERN’s financial rules and procedures.
Within the Accounts Payable Section, you will gradually take on the following functions within the team:
- Recording, checking and authorising for payment invoices received by the organization (more than 45 000 per year)
- Following up service provider and supply contracts in close collaboration with the technical managers, procurement officers and suppliers
- Analysing data and contributing to projects.
Velux A/S, Kolding
Along with the 5 other regional front offices across the world and our shared service centre in India, we ensure high quality accounting operations across the VELUX Group.
As most bookkeeping is handled by our service centre in India, you will function as the link between VELUX business units, our suppliers and our service centre in India. Here, you will support your business colleagues world-wide on financial issues, while also supporting our service centre in India on complex bookkeeping tasks. As we serve the entire VELUX Group, you will have a broad surface of contact, and your tasks can vary greatly.
For instance, you can be involved in:
- Optimisation projects such as business process optimisation
- Financial reconciliations, bookkeeping and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Providing user support to our businesses in handling our new Concur travel platformp
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Can you support the implementation of pricing strategies, and at the same time also have a keen interest in the operational and administrative side of pricing?
As Price Planner you are helping to optimize pricing for customers and supporting the Power Solutions sales organisation in pricing and all price-related issues. You are the first contact person for Account Managers for all pricing relevant topics and you help them to work as autonomously as possible and you coach them to make the right pricing decisions.
You will work closely with the Sales organisation and different Business Units to ensure that pricing materials, tools, guidelines and authorisation levels are understood and followed. Maintaining price records in the SAP business system and ensuring correct pricing to our customers will also be an integral part of your responsibilities
Vil du med på et hold af fagligt stærke medarbejdere i en nyetableret funktion, som arbejder intenst for at løfte kontraktstyringen på de fællesadministrative it-systemer i staten?
Du bliver en del af et team, hvor fællesnævneren er, at vi alle arbejder med governance. Sammen indfrier vi systemcenterets vigtige strategiske satsning på at skabe en fælles bedste praksis og sikre professionel og effektiv styring af kontrakter og økonomi.
Du vil derfor i den kommende tid blive inddraget i følgende opgaver:
- Udvikle et nyt koncept for kontraktstyring og bidrage til gennemførelsen af en igangværende pilot
- Indgå i centerets tværgående økonomiprocesser
- Følge op på budgetter og økonomiske analyser.
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our Graduate Programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants in CFO Finance.
As a graduate, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and connect with clients from the beginning.
Based on the client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end-closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a skilled corporate governance adviser with experience from e.g. a law firm, a corporation or the financial services industry – and are you ready to take the next step in your career?
You will contribute to this ambition by being a pragmatic, tenacious, hands-on adviser who will make things happen proactively and with the highest degree of integrity.
Your tasks include:
- preparing, facilitating and following up on all Board and Board Committee meetings, incl. agenda-setting, preparation of materials and keeping of minutes,
- advising members of the Board of Directors, the Executive Board and senior management regarding e.g. responsibilities and corporate governance,
We are looking for Payroll consultants who wish to join our team and help drive strong delivery and development for our clients and in our business in CFO Services.
We work within all areas of the Payroll and Compliance area and engage with clients to operate, optimize and transform the Payroll function. We have clients across different industries and sizes, both national and international. Our impact and client satisfaction will require different measures and collaboration on each project and assignment.
As a Consultant, you start your career with Deloitte and is eager to learn. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. You will be included in our team, alongside your new consultant colleagues, and connect with clients from the beginning.
Bunker Holding A/S, Dubai
Bunker Holding is looking for a systematic and organised Collections Assistant to take on a vital role securing optimal recoveries and improve interest collections across the Group.
As Collections Assistant you have flair for constructive communication and will investigate all alternative solutions to minimise losses in complex situations, as well as assist in monitoring delinquent accounts and chase for interest collection.
We offer a new international role that you can both influence and develop. You will be using your creative eye for finding the best solutions for both the customer and the business. The focus on continuous improvements will also mean an opportunity to grow and develop personally.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to offer advice to our executive management and serve as an IFRS sparring partner on our investment recommendations?
Join us and become Senior IFRS Specialist in Accounting Excellence, our IFRS competence centre, where you along with five colleagues will be responsible for defining our group accounting policies in accordance with IFRS, offer advice on IFRS to the financial controllers of our business units and prepare the group’s annual report and interim financial reports.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Roi Rekrytering Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of Mars Nordics in Copenhagen
We offer you freedom combined with responsibility and the possibility to make a significant difference in your daily work. With Mars Nordics, you will get the best of two worlds – the feeling of being part of the Mars team at a smaller local unit whilst at the same time being part of one of the World’s largest privately owned companies.
This is a key role where you support the Swedish Market, mainly KAM and Market Director. You will be responsible for collection, compilation, analysis and reporting of financial information for the financial shaping/decision-making process.
You are action oriented with a drive for results. You have strong customer and consumer focus. You have strong communication and analytical skills. You are good at problem solving and priority setting.
Are you a proactive and skilled Trade Support Officer, experienced in monitoring and reporting financial transactions and trade operations? Seize this opportunity and join CERN’s Pension Fund Middle Office. CERN, take part!
As a member of the team in the ATT Section, you will be responsible for:
- Booking and monitoring the transactions (equities, bonds, derivatives) in the custodian's system and liaison with the internal portfolio manager, brokers and custodian as required.
- Monitoring and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational custodian activities on a regular basis.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
We are looking for a Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist to join our Global Tax and Compliance team in Humlebæk. If you are driven by the desire to make an impact and secure that our companies around the globe are compliant in an efficient way, this could be a great opportunity for you.
As our new Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist you will be responsible for transfer pricing in Coloplast. You report to Head of Tax and Compliance and work in close collaboration especially with other members of the tax team, Group Controlling and Reporting, Local Finance in the subsidiaries, as well as the commercial departments to ensure that the commercial realities are reflected in the overall transfer pricing model.
The specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain global processes and policies to ensure transfer pricing compliance
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Country by country reporting.