10 job matcher din søgning
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Are you interested in working in the Medical Device industry and aiding in the treatment of cancer? Do you have a structured and proactive approach to work? Do you have great communication skills and drive?
You will be a part of a team responsible for the following activities:
- Customer complaint handling and surveillance
- Facilitate quality investigations and root cause analysis
- Facilitate critical product quality issues activities (NCR, DEV, CAPA)
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Based in our new established European Innovation Center in Hørsholm, you will be responsible for managing the sourcing of FMC’s requirements for the Commodity Chemicals and Functional Additives portfolios for all sites in the EMEA region.
Together with the Global Category Managers you will develop and implement strategies, manage key supplier relationships, coordinate the issuance of forecasts and volume allocation, and other internal communications regarding materials in the pertinent categories.
- Understand FMC’s businesses and work closely with the main stakeholders to align sourcing requirements to business strategies.
- Indentify and implement savings and working capital opportunities via synergies between plants and businesses, particularly within the European sites.
Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
Can you demonstrate significant experience in oil and gas process engineering and a strong urge to work with process safety, production optimisation and minor design modifications in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry? Can you provide process engineering support to ensure safe offshore operations and provide short term support to continuously improve operating efficiency? Then apply for this role with our ONEshore Operations Center (OOC)!
As the OOC’s Process Focal you will be handling a number of different responsibilities.
ONEshore Process Focal includes attend morning call with offshore to identify critical activities that require immediate support and to be first point of contact within OOC for all process related queries
You will have to delegated Process TA-3 responsibilities including approval of inhibits, ad-hoc support and/or approvals as required to support the operation
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
We are looking for a new colleague to our production site in Kalundborg to be part of our graduate program for future leaders. We have an open spot in our Granulation department. You could be part of one of our strong teams of engineers in Kalundborg with exciting responsibilities such as:
- Daily production support
- Introduction of new products and equipment
- Continuously improvement of the production processes together with our skilled operators
- Follow up on product economy
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a Development Scientist with experience within product formulation and clinical test production to join Product Design.
You will be a part of our 7 people Product Design department which is responsible for formulation development, product upscaling and implementation as well as technical production trouble shooting of probiotic containing solid dosage forms.
- Formulate new products and improve existing formulations of primarily solid dosage forms with a wide range of complexity
- Ensure that raw materials, specifications and documentation relating to the product and the production covers the requirements of our customers as well as our internal stakeholders
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by supporting all our marketed products?
You will be part of the department responsible for the set-up and evaluation of stability studies, analytical support, OOS and OOT resolution, support during Health Authorities inspections and maintenance of regulatory documentation. As a part of your daily tasks you will be expected to perform:
- stability evaluation of marketed products
- write and update quality documentation for regulatory purposes in connection with maintenance, projects, questions from authorities, renewals and applications for variations
- manage and participate in projects across the LEO organization in Denmark, Ireland and France
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to be our new product expert in a global and innovative company? Then this is your opportunity to be a part of a top class team, where responsibility, challenges and development go hand in hand. We are looking for a new colleague in Product Support to join us as our new Senior product support specialist and be responsible for our Continence Care range (Catheter and Collecting Devices).
The main focus of our department is to ensure Design Control and Risk Management by maintaining and improving design, participating in improvement and quality projects and ensuring high quality throughout product lifespan. We support all Coloplast production sites; located in Denmark, Hungary, China and USA.
Taconic Biosciences A/S, Lille Skensved
Taconic Biosciences has been a leading provider of research models for over 60 years. Through all six decades, we’ve had a singular mission – to create a difference in human health by providing the best, most relevant mouse and rat models to researchers in the life science community.
For our Quality Assurance Department in Lille Skensved (DK) we are searching a full time Quality Assurance Lead.
Your tasks will comprise:
- Implementation, administration and continuous improvement of Taconic Biosciences quality systems
- Perform detailed process reviews and audits identifying all gaps adversely impacting product and process quality as well as opportunities for improvement. Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure effective closure of identified gaps
- Audit critical supplier/service providers for the ability to meet specifications and contractual obligations
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Mycometer A/S in HørsholmWould you like to become a product specialist and advise customers regarding products that ensure better water quality and indoor environments? And do you want to play a crucial role within Mycometer’s pre and after sales?
Join us for a chance to work in an international company with an expanding export market and gain a large network and collaborate with highly skilled colleagues.
You get to carry out tasks related to pre and after sales product support for potential customers. And your job is to advise on employment and implementation of our water analysis tools.
- Answer e-mails and call customers to advise them on both theoretical and practical issues.
- Plan and carry out product training, workshops and meetings with the customers on-site.
- Conduct scientific product presentations and hands-on demonstrations.