15 job matcher din søgning
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to drive a safety culture that supports and promotes a strong EHS performance and culture for the whole organization? In this position you will get the possibility of influencing leaders on all levels to a high level of safety and productivity, while working with our EHS requirements and strategy.
In the position of EHS Performance and Culture Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement EHS strategies to support the LM WP operations to world-class EHS performance
- Support P&L Leader and GSC Sites EHS Leader to ensure consistency, quality, rigor, on time and efficiencies reporting for Business Consolidation
- Lead global analytics on the different events, scenario, in order to develop a predicting model
- Be the reference person for all events, regarding investigation, tracking, sharing lessons learned
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dedicated Global QC team. The position is anchored in Global Operation with a close interaction in the Science, Technology & Science function.
Your primary focus areas will be managing and facilitating our global professional network for microbiology leading multiple key projects or programs within the global QC network using the appropriate methodologies and tools and develop business cases for new project ideas and initiatives with the assistance of line QC managers.
Assignments will vary in size, complexity and focus area and may address process improvements, rolling out of new testing equipment, rolling out of new QC programs and processes, both global and local in nature. You will be responsible for professional global decisions on QC microbiological issues, methods, programs and processes.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you like to be a driving force in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use liraglutide? And would you like to be part of one of the most skilled and advanced safety functions in Denmark?
You will be primarily responsible for signal detection and management which includes the critical analysis and medical evaluation of the emerging safety data from clinical trials, marketed use, published literature and regulatory databases. You will be responsible for understanding the product safety profile and developing and maintaining the reference safety information and the labelling for Novo Nordisk products. You will also be responsible for communication about the benefit risk assessment (Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), Development Safety Update Report (DSUR) and Risk Management Plan (RMP) and you will be our safety representative in cross-functional teams.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of the dynamic team who manages the nutrition and medicines product supply for children of the world most in need? UNICEF Supply Division Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the quality assessment of strategic nutrition products that are distributed globally.
- Reviews the technical documentation provided by suppliers in response to unit bidding activities, prepares a technical evaluation summary report for approval by the Technical Specialist.
- Conducts sample evaluation as part of the technical evaluation process if necessary.
- Drafts, prepares and finalizes product specifications for UNICEF Supply Division’s nutrition products on basis of existing documentation, directives and customer requirements. Translates specifications with expert help if necessary.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
At the Coloplast Global R&D organization in Humlebæk, Denmark, you join a development team of 24 colleagues. We are a mixed team consisting of scientists with biological as well as polymer chemistry backgrounds, technicians and a nurse. We support product and technology development projects with the best test methods solutions. We seek a colleague with a passion for investigating behavior of medical devices with our end users and developing test methods based on this.
As a Pre-Clinical test method scientist, you develop new test methods based on a deep understanding of how devices work together with our users and the challenges in the user situations. Beside working together with your colleagues in the pre-clinical team you will also work closely together with material and mechanical design specialist as well as users of our products.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
At the Coloplast Global R&D organisation in Humlebæk, Denmark, you join a development team of 24 colleagues. We are a mixed team consisting of scientists with biological as well as polymer chemistry backgrounds, technicians and a nurse. We support product and technology development projects with the best test methods solutions. We seek a colleague with a passion for investigating behavior of medical devices with our end users and developing test methods based on this.
As a microbiologist, you develop new test methods based on a deep understanding of how devices work together with our users and the challenges in the user situations. Beside working together with your colleagues in the pre-clinical team, you will also work closely together with material scientist and mechanical design specialist as well as users of our products.
AJ Vaccines A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a highly qualified downstream scientist with experience from the pharmaceutical industry to join the Pilot plant/API Support Unit.
You will be responsible for running lab scale / pilot scale downstreams for support and optimization of the productions. We therefore seek an experienced chemist with a biochemical/protein chemical background. The job will also entail a good understanding of analyses as well as data processing. Presently, the pilot scale downstream process plays a central role in the introduction of a new upstream technology in the polio production. Resolving issues in the production demands an understanding of pharmaceutical production to be able to create necessary and realistic solutions.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
This position works under limited direction and is primarily responsible for the understanding and application of food cultures and enzymes, primarily into the cheese and fermented milks industry.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts field evaluations and demonstrations of new ingredient systems in conjunction with Global Innovation including Application Centers. Completes written reports, including conclusions and develops follow-up plans as required in a timely manner. Maintains accurate visit reports, records and files in the required databases.
- Provides customer support for product application by plant visits, audits and trouble-shooting issues.
- Conducts technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of CH ingredient systems in food applications. Organizes and provides training programs for customers and/or industry trade groups and participates in industry and company technical meetings.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
Do you understand the importance of a safe-guarding Health & Safety strategy? Do you like the responsibility of aligning the efficiency of production with health and safety related issues?
The primary function is to ensure that all NKT Photonics sites operate safely and effectively in line with current legislation and procedures, taking ownership of the effective implementation, ongoing maintenance and monitoring of all HSE processes. In addition, assist in HSE training and competency programs.
Specific tasks including but not limited to:
- Control and maintain effective and up to date hazard identification and risk assessment program
- Ensure suitable and demonstrable design and effective implantation of risk reduction measures
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
If you would like to be a key player in one of the largest and most advanced and modern culture production plants in the world, and you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-changing production environment this job is your unique change
Our daily work covers a wide range of production support activities such as production follow up, shop floor, development of production recipes, handling of qulity related deviation, process design, optimization, process ownership within investment projects, troubleshooting, process control and validation.
Your tasks will among others include:
- Daily follow up to insure a robust production, secure quality, drive process optimization and systematic trouble shooting, as well as implementation and validation of new products, processes and equipment.
- Ownership of processes and environment within the entire value chain from fermentation, blending and packaging.
We are looking for a Bioanalytical Research Scientist/Principal Scientist with experience in LC-MS based bioanalysis of small molecule drugs.
Your key responsibilities will be Bioanalytical method development, validation and quantitative determination of drugs in biological matrices from non-clinical and clinical studies. You will also be involved in project teams, representing the Department of Bioanalysis and/or the Non-Clinical Safety Research area, holding the primary responsibility to drive the project forward with focus on ADME area and carry out decisions made by the project team. As Research Scientist/Principal Scientist, you will be guiding and sparring with the laboratory technicians regarding daily analytical work and scientific issues.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Training & Capability Manager, Nordics.
The purpose of the Training & Capability Manager role is to;
- Be a strategic and value-adding partner to the full Nordics Oncology organization by serving as an expert in performance optimization, capability building and change management.
- Provide high impact, best practice, integrated learning interventions that enable the Nordics organization to be always ahead of the curve.
- A critical learning partner to the organization ensuring business strategy and the overall goals/objectives of the priority brand and disease area teams are translated into unique learning experiences.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you are a talented scientist with drug development experience and you want to work with discovery toxicology, this is just the job for you. We identify safe innovative medicines to help patients with dermatological conditions all over the world. You can look forward to being part of a skilled team working in a warm and welcoming atmosphere characterized by close collaboration and knowledge sharing.
You will be responsible for securing that we identify and progress drug candidates that are safe enough to benefit the patients. Your primary tasks will be:
- Provide scientific knowledge and toxicology expertise to cross-functional project teams, from target discovery to candidate selection
- Design, monitor, interpret and communicate data from in vitro and in vivo investigative toxicology studies (primarily conducted by external CROs) to secure that we select new drug molecules with a favorable safety profile
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
Genmab is looking for a motivated and experienced Site Agreement Manager to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
As Site Agreement Manager you will be responsible for review budget build and support review of site contract support for Phase I-III clinical trials.
It is the responsibility of the Site Agreement Manager to maintain and optimize the site agreement process and ensure ongoing oversight of the contract negotiations between Genmab/CROs and sites this includes but is not limited to hospital, investigator, pharmacy and laboratory, You will work closely with our Clinical Trial Managers and our legal department and you will report to the head of Clinical Operations.
Do you want to put your data science skills into use in campaigning for clean air?
GREENPEACE, København S