9 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Our department is looking for a lab technician to support color production. The position is a permanent position with working hours Friday from 18-06 and Sunday from 16-04 and Monday from 22-08. Location is Jernholmen 1-27, Avedøre Holme.
Your primary responsibilities are to support production and other internal customers with lab results and at the same time to ensure continuous improvements to the work done. Here are some examples of analysis that we perform:
- L, c and H values on datacolor
- Particle sizes – mastersizer and zetasizer
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
Do you want to make a real difference and be part of Vattenfall's Business Area Wind to contribute to the development, construction, operation and maintenance of our DK Offshore windfarms and support our Environmental and Sustainability ambition in the Business area Wind?
The Environmental Specialist is responsible for reviewing and supporting the work performed by the project management and project team from an environmental perspective and to ensure that all environmental obligations (legal/permit) and VF & BA Wind environmental standards are met.
- Responsible for managing environmental issues and deliverables for Danish offshore projects including Danish Nearshore, Horns Rev 3 and Danish Kriegers Flak
- Engagement with internal HS & E and permit specialist and experts, environmental network
- Steering of environmental related consultants
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
Are you passionate about working in the challenging environment of Regulatory Affairs? This position is for a Regulatory Affairs (RA) Specialist to support our Global Foodgums RA Team which is part of the Global Regulatory Affairs Group. The RA Specialist will work on food, feed, pharma, cosmetic and chemical regulations that apply to CP Kelco’s products.
Main role and responsibilities will be to support the following activities as specified in the RA Work Plan:
- Follow and monitor regulations that apply to CP Kelco’s products and communicate regulatory requirements and potential impacts to the organisation
- Prepare regulatory responses to internal and external customer inquiries
- Prepare and maintain registrations and submissions to the authorities in collaboration with key stakeholders
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
In the Chr Hansen product development value chain, Culture Development is located after Discovery in the early end and before Global Application in the late end. Culture Development typically defines the composition of the bacterial culture – and helps developing the bacterial components of the culture.
Culture Development is composed of 24 experienced and high performing employees in Hørsholm.
Your tasks will be to
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily dairy
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
Vi søger en servicetekniker til vores nordiske serviceteam. Sammen med dine kollegaer er du ansvarlig for at servicere vores kunders udstyr. Vores produktportefølje omfatter bl.a. ÄKTA Explorer, ÄKTA Avant/Pure, Biacore, ÄKTAprocess, diverse typer scannere m.m. Foruden kundesupport, installation og reparation af udstyr, skal du også være forberedt på at skulle udføre IQ/OQ på installeret udstyr. Der kan ligeledes forekomme enkelte servicejob i Biosafety level 2 og 3 laboratorier.
- Installation med digitale løsninger, ad hoc-problemløsning samt forbyggende vedligehold.
- IQ/OQ-udførsel på udvalgte produkter.
- Identifikation af potentielle forretningsmuligheder og udviklingsområder til videregivelse til den øvrige organisation.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you passionate about protein chemistry and food science? Would you like to use your curiosity and theoretical background to assist in the development of tomorrow’s food products within dairy, bakery, and sport nutrition?
The laboratory is part of the Application Science & Technology center at Arla Foods Ingredients in Viby, where new food products containing whey ingredients are developed. The variety of the products is large and includes cakes, protein bars, beverages, yoghurts, ice cream, and different cheese types.
As laboratory technician you will use different analytical tools to characterize the food product samples that we produce and develop. The obtained analytical data and knowledge are crucial for our business, as they provide documentation and arguments for our sales people.
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Global Director of Procurement, the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for leading activities of the Regulatory Affairs Department with an emphasis on global regulatory strategy and the preparation, review and submission of documents to any regulatory authorities at a global level.
Oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions in the geographical areas where KEVIN.MURPHY Group products are marketed. Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Requires a Master's degree in the area of specialty.
Are you looking for an opportunity to take part in the development of next-generation diagnostic devices for emerging infectious diseases?
Bluesense Diagnostics ApS, København Ø