Issue - Danmark
321 job matcher din søgning
Are you self-driven with a passion to support colleagues to increase their ability to deliver business value and customer satisfaction in a Compliant and efficient manor?
In your role as a 1st Line Compliance Officer, you collaborate with the other lines of defence, and support the business with identifying and implementing necessary improvements in the front line to mitigate identified risks and incompliance in the day-to-day business as well as projects and change management activities.
As you will be working closely with stakeholders in the frontline across Wealth Management, you need to have a solid business understanding, having both a compliance and business-oriented mind-set.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you get energized by making customers happy – solving technical issues fast and forever? As a Top Issue Driver at Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S you will become part of an international leading company, where you will have a dynamic working day in close collaboration with your team and colleagues. You will be working closely with ad hoc technical teams in the entire Ice Cream organisation and network with the rest of Tetra Pak in solving top issues in a systematic and customer focused way.
As Top Issue Driver, your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive cross functional teams using Tetra Pak’s Problem Solving Methodology.
- Being the dedicated problem solver in the organisation
- Motivating the teams through Coaching and appropriate feedback
- Develop competences in Problem Solving Methodology / 8D & fact-based troubleshooting
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck Group is looking for three Financial Business Advisors for our Ambulance, Assistance and Global Assistance business units to analyse performance data and develop insights that help Business Finance in each respective division deliver targeted support to decision makers.
The core responsibilities are:
- Executing budgeting forecasting and planning for the respective division
- Preparing financial information and performing key financial analyses
- Create plan, budget, and forecasts for the Division by working closely with the business in line with current business initiatives
Danfoss A/S, Kolding and Nordborg
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can use your technical skills to develop master data management e.g. tools, processes, data structure? Are you a strong communicator and do you have excellent stakeholder management skills?
You will be part of our professional RAC Engineering organization, where you will report to the local Manager of Engineering. Moreover, you will be part of the RAC global Product Data Management team lead by PDM Team Lead, who is in Denmark.
In this role, you will play an essential role in mastering data management tools, processes and data structure. Additionally, you will support and keep processes and templates up to date to reduce complexity. You will be the main contact towards Danfoss IT in relation to Master Data Management tasks/issues.
Der er højt aktivitetsniveau på jernbanen – vil du være med til at gøre Banedanmark til en bygherre i verdensklasse?
Som contract manager bliver du medansvarlig for kontraktstyring i et eller flere af vores projekter, f.eks. Ringsted-Femern Banen, elektrificeringsprogrammet og vores store fornyelsesprojekter.
Aftalegrundlagene er som udgangspunkt ABT93, AB92 og ABR89 – og vi ser frem til at få de nye versioner fra 2018 indført i kontraktgrundlagene.
Kontraktstyring består blandt andet i at rådgive lederne om kontraktlige spørgsmål samt at bistå ved forhandling af change requests, claims, issues samt forståelsesspørgsmål ift. vores kontrakter.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
We are looking for the very best IT professionals, managers and leaders to take the company through its technological evolution. Successful candidates should expect to be part of a very large-scale transformation, adopting current and modern ways of working, tools and architectures to deliver world-class services to our customers.
This exciting and challenging role will involve
- Joint accountability with other leadership roles within your development area for the sustainable evolution of the technical assets and the efficacy of the teams’ delivery and support capability.
- Managing relationships with domains, ITSOE, 3rd party vendors and other development teams. Plus establish roadmaps in an agile working environment. We work with high pace and have many things at our plate.
- Working in a structured way is needed to be successful.
People & Performance A/S recruiting on behalf of client
– for dynamic, international growth company
Are you motivated by accounting disciplines and ensuring optimum financial management? Do you have international experience, and are you capable of balancing focus on stable, daily operations and strategic development? Then you have a unique opportunity to become the CFO of a dynamic and international company.
Your workplace will be at the main office placed in central Jutland, and you can expect up to 50 travel days a year.
Reporting directly to the company CEO, you will be responsible for the group’s overall financial management, financial reporting and accounts. You will be involved in setting the strategic agenda and will be a key driver in the implementation of the strategy. A core area of responsibility will be to develop, optimise and implement a structural financial management platform to underpin the last years’ growth and the company’s future ambitions.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you an opportunity to administrate our newest addition to our application portfolio and become our in-house Salesforce Specialist.
You are given a centric role of our Salesforce application. You will have a broad interface with important stakeholders across the organization, and with your in-depth understanding of Salesforce, you will be responsible for:
- Create custom Salesforce objects, workflows, validation rules, reports etc.
- Establishing and administrating best practices with regards to system maintenance and security
- Managing user roles and permissions
Vil du anvende dine .Net-kompetencer til at videreudvikle statens datavarehusløsning?
- Moderniseringsstyrelsens BI-team søger en medarbejder der har lyst til at udvikle business intelligence-løsninger til 10.000 brugere i .Net.
- Vi har brug for en udvikler til at arbejde med web og applikation til statens datavarehus.
- Vi er et dynamisk og innovativt team som har ansvaret for at kravstille, udvikle og teste statens datavarehuse; LDV, ISOLA, Forhandlingsdatabasen m.v.
Vi er et team på 11 som arbejder med forskellige dele af datavarehusene. Du skal arbejde med brugerinterface og backendapplikationer.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Effectively carries out routine experiments under the direction of the scientist. Completes assignments within required time frames.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Carries out routine work according to procedures; understands the mechanics of the system and identifies issues
What we offer: At DuPont, we are dedicated to maximizing our most valuable asset – our people. We do so by embracing diversity and offering opportunities for continuous development, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance.
BS Management is recruiting on behalf of
BLUETOWN in Copenhagen
BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in India, Ghana Tanzania and Silicon Valley. BLUETOWN employes approx. 65 people worldwide
The tasks to be covered by Financial Controller are the following:
- Monthly reporting for BLUETOWN Denmark, including setting up controlling practices and procedures for BLUETOWN Denmark
- Consolidate all subsidiaries
- Preparation of Annual Report, including consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries
You are offered a very exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of the Agile Transformation, you will serve as a Scrum Master for one or more teams within Transport & Logistics. The Scrum Master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client Leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
Endomondo Connected Fitness team in Copenhagen is seeking an experienced, customer-focused, and action-oriented Community Specialist to join our team.
Our goal in the Community team is to provide technical support for our digital products, including the suite of Endomondo apps. The position covers both proactive measures to ensure all user inquiries are addressed promptly as well as metrics tracking and day-to-day interaction with our project managers to help get bugs taken care of.
- Address tech support and customer concerns via email (support tickets), social media posts, and app store reviews.
- Keep track of trending issues, prioritize and escalate critical issues to engineering and product teams to ensure these issues are solved immediately.
- Collect and communicate feature requests to help shape the future of Endomondo.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
GEA Group has ambitious objectives for Food business development. We are recruiting in the Service organization, a Technical Services Engineer for drying technologies. He/she will need to ensure a strong technical and technological day to day support to enable the local service organizations to deliver the complete range of Solution Services to our Customers. The installations are mainly in the Food industry and vary from older more mechanical equipment to the latest highly automated range.
- Support to the development and implementation of the service offer
- Support to the development, sales, and execution of Service products: like for replacements, upgrades, modernization, revamping, audits
- Provide operational support to GEA Local companies and Customers in handling technical complex issues and service request: support to quotation and execution if required.
Nespresso Danmark, Copenhagen
Nespresso Nordic Technical and Quality Management (TQM) in Copenhagen, Denmark is searching for a new colleague. To strengthen our team we offer an interesting position in a very dynamic business environment. We are looking for a communicative, business-oriented, professional After Sales Coordinator, B2B.
In this role, you are accountable for providing support to the Nordic markets in the area of Technical Management to achieve our business goal: To ensure our key competitive advantages through input to continuous improvement and best service with a main focus on After Sales Service for Out of Home (OOH) in the region. Your initiative, focus on customer service, and innovative thinking will contribute to the success of Nespresso.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Insights team covering Northern Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Netherlands). The team manages all research projects related to traditional tobacco and Next Generation Products including snus and delivers actionable insights from the results. Your role is to assist the team in delivering relevant Consumer Insights for key strategic plans and decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Insights Manager on all traditional tobacco and next-generation product-related research projects
- Support the business by delivering key actionable insights from all conducted consumer research projects
- Manage the day to day delivery for quarterly performance check-in close collaboration with our agency – KANTAR
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Located at our Headquarters in Hellerup (DK), you will mainly participate in the development of our existing Financial Risk framework, over time you will drive the risk framework committee and analyse the impact to the Financial Risks area of regulatory changes etc.
You will also be a part of solving daily risk management issues especially related to credit and market risk, as well as participate in on-going risk related projects. You will be working closely with a team of specialists, responsible for controlling and analysing the Groups market, credit, client, model, valuation and trading algo risks.
As a person you are curious and in possession of a high degree of integrity. You are methodical and detail oriented taking pride in delivering high quality work in everything you set yourself to.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
As an R&D Senior Formulation Scientist you will work closely with your colleagues on interdisciplinary projects within the LEO organisation both in Denmark and globally. Along with your colleagues, you will ensure scientific support on formulation, process related issues, and maintain CMC documentation for our marketed products.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Project management and task lead responsibilities for LEO projects and assets
- Manage collaboration with colleagues outside the department
- Write, update and approve documentation for registration in connection with projects, questions from authorities, renewals and applications for variations within quality (formulation and process)
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for you: A dedicated team player to support our dynamic trading business in negotiating master agreements on physical and financial power- and gas-trading (EFET/ISDA) on the international energy markets.
You would be the responsible EFET/ISDA contract manager located in Aalborg and work closely together with two excellent and experienced colleagues in our London office.
- Responsible to negotiate EFET/ISDA agreements on behalf of the company
- Help to build and improve a lean contract management function concerning EFET / ISDA contracts
- Help to standardise contracts and procedures wherever possible
SimCorp A/S, København
Would you like to be part of the financial controlling for SimCorp Group, in a challenging and diverse international environment?
The Financial Controlling function is part of Group Accounting and Financial Reporting which have responsibility for Accounting, Accounts Salary, Financial controlling and Tax and transfer pricing functions. Group Accounting and Financial Reporting is part of Group Finance which comprises 20 employees.
You will have a team of 4 financial controllers assisting you with the controlling and consolidation of Simcorp's 20 subsidiaries. The task and responsibilities include:
- Work with implementation of new financial ERP system, we are in the process of selecting a new system
- Work with IFRS and implementation of new IFRS standards
- Liaise with subsidiaries on financial accounting issues and problem solving