29 job matcher din søgning
Egmont Publishing, Copenhagen
Would you like to work in a fun and creative environment and get the change to contribute to the systems development of one of the leading Nordic media groups?
Egmont Publishing Kids is rolling out Censhare as the new publishing platform for our products. This new CMS and DAM solution will be implemented across all Egmont territories for our magazine production.
Reporting to the Head of Systems (Global Content) the Junior System Support will be expected to provide full support to the Head of Systems and project implementation team. You will be expected to:
- Train new users in various European locations and online when the system is being rolled out and monitor system usage
- Handle day-to-day user queries and provide training support for users as required
- Assist in testing new system updates prior to releases
PeopleLink søger for Esoft Systems i Odense
Sæt retningen for kvalitetssikring og gennemførelse af effektive testprocedurer
Du bliver en del af Group IT og får en bred kontaktflade til Esofts afdelinger rundt om i verden. Som din første opgave bliver du tilknyttet et udviklingsprojekt, hvor du bliver ansvarlig for at kvalitetssikre og teste en ny digital marketingplatform, som for nylig er introduceret på markedet.
Din hovedopgave bliver at definere kvalitetssikringsområdet, skabe retningslinjer og sikre gennemførelse af effektive testprocedurer, og dine arbejdsopgaver omfatter bl.a.:
- Fastlægge kvalitetsstrategier og -processer
- I tæt samarbejde med de tværorganisatoriske teams at identificere testbehov og efterfølgende designe, implementere og gennemføre testprocedurer
- Design og gennemførelse af både manuelle og automatiserede tests
Shure Scandinavia A/S, Copenhagen, London, or Eppingen (Germany)
To support new products that encompass IP networking, software, server/client infrastructure and mobile devices aligned with the growing and converging AV/IT environment, we are looking for an Applications and Product Support Engineer with a background in IT and a genuine interest in audio.
- Provide advanced remote and onsite technical support for all Shure product lines including software, wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitor systems and conferencing/discussion systems
- Resolve advanced application problems and network troubleshooting issues including IP addressing, network switch configuration, etc.
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure and audio solutions
Vi har ambitiøse mål i Eniig. På alle vores forretningsområder ønsker vi at tilbyde vores kunder fremtidssikrede energi- og kommunikationsløsninger med udgangspunkt i bæredygtighed. På fiberbredbåndsområdet søger vi en ny dynamisk kollega, der vil være en del af en sprudlende afdeling, der brænder for at give serviceorienteret teknisk support på vores fibernet og El-net.
Du vil komme til at arbejde ud fra vores målsætning om at tilbyde "unik" kundesupport. Du skal som kundens første kontakt i Eniig kunne løse deres eventuelle tekniske problemer og yde teknisk support på Internet, TV, telefoni og El, samt udføre de tilhørende administrative opgaver. Du vil opleve en spændende og adspredt hverdag med mange tekniske udfordringer.
Our headquarters are located in Copenhagen, with an affiliate in New York and London; globally we number 450 people, and we are still growing, while simultaneously striving to mature. We are now seeking an IT Coordinator for our IT team.
You will join the IT team in Copenhagen, which currently consists of an IT Director and an IT assistant. As an IT Coordinator, your main tasks will include:
- Daily IT support for the users
- Set up of new computers
- Documentation of software licenses
- Network and computer troubleshooting and optimization
- Maintenance of various printers, plotters and laser cutters
- Ad hoc tasks which may lie outside of the field of IT.
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
So you’re looking to change the world? But you’re a technical supporter and you don’t know where to start? Join Siteimprove’s Technical Support Team to help us continuously make everything better, together!
- Manage assigned tickets in line with Siteimprove’s Service Level Agreement and with the quality that provides high Customer satisfaction
- Problem solve issues with product interface and reporting capabilities
- Provides Customer support through primarily via tickets handling and occational phonecalls
We’re open to whatever way that might have brought you to be the perfect fit for this role, but a minimum 1+ years’ experience in e.g. technical support or IT related customer support would be awesome!
Carlsberg Global Business Services A/S, a part of Carlsberg Group, has an ambitious strategy for the next years, including close partnering with vendors with an agile and lean organization.
As Senior Contract Manager, you will work as Contract manger, leading activities with renegotiations of agreements within your area. You will report to the Manager of Contract Management and you will work out of the Copenhagen office in Denmark.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contract Management (within IT, Outsourced Services, Indirect materials.)
- Cost control and cost management
- Commercial vendor Management development and management
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For Satair’s office near Copenhagen Airport we are looking for a new member to join our global IT Support team.
Satair is a world leading supplier of aircraft parts and service solutions for aircraft maintenance and is fully owned by Airbus, a world leading aircraft manufacturer. Satair employs approximately 1,400 people worldwide and Airbus employs approximately 136,000.
Reporting to Head of IT Support you will work within the area of global IT support to our colleagues. The position as IT Supporter enables you to work in an international environment as IT support is provided worldwide.
The role as an IT Supporter in Satair Group covers 1st and 2nd line support but also involves participation in big tasks such as software deployments worldwide and projects. We aim at developing our IT Supporters to give them a wide technical knowledge and not just handle repetitive tasks exclusively.
Promando A/S recruiting on behalf of Nasarius ApS in Copenhagen
- for Nasarius, Implementation of new treasury and/or internal bank SAP solutions.
Nasarius is a boutique consultancy, advising multinational corporations within the area of cash and treasury management.
We believe our specific, expert focus benefits our customers, helping us to deliver world-class solutions in the areas we know best. Our strength is local knowledge combined with global expertise, bringing innovation and creativity with constant attention to customer-focused results.
You will be part of a Team of highly skilled colleagues.
As the new Implementation Consultant your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Secure that the new system is implemented according to the approved design description and according to the agreed timetable
- Training of key personnel at the client
- Support during client user acceptance
- Support in productive issues for help desk clients
Adecco A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Do you want to work with network services within an GxP environment at Biogen Hillerød, where the manufacturing complex consolidates all production related operations and is a pivotel part of the company’s global manufacturing network.
The Network Engineer will take part in design and implementation of Biogen’s high available (24x7) manufacturing control network infrastructure. The candidate will serve as primary support for Biogen’s manufacturing control network environment. He/she will have a passion for solving complex problems, providing an excellent end user experience.
- Configure and implement network switches at the manufacturing plant according to best practices and Biogen established Change Management procedures.
- Create and maintain network documentation for network configuration
- Incident resolution and root cause investigation
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Develop Denmark’s largest data network
As a Network Engineer Graduate, you will get the chance to influence how we manage, design and develop the largest and most complex data network in Denmark. In short, you will do everything to secure the best IP-services for our customers.
The IP backbone network elements transport several terabytes of data during peak loads. The network connects vital parts of the Danish infrastructure and keeps the general population connected and entertained 24/7 home and abroad.
You will design, test and develop Software Defined Network Management.
SAM International recruiting on behalf of Karnov Group Denmark in Copenhagen
Information Security and Data Projection Manager (ISDP) …motivated, ambitious and engaged?
If you desire to be part of a digital journey and have the competences to meet Karnov Group’s ambitious goals, you now have the opportunity to join.
As ISDP Manager, you will serve as the focal point for security compliance related activities and responsibilities. The role is placed in the overall Technology department and reports directly to the Director of IT & Business Service Operations.
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Jysk Fynske Medier P/S in Odense
Become a part of creating the future platform for GulogGratis.dk in a big media group.
Jysk Fynske Medier in Odense, Denmark, is a company formed by a merger between Jyske Medier, Fynske Medier and Syddanske Medier. Most recently, Midtjyske Medier has joined the family. The new media house is Denmark's second largest with a budgeted revenue of DKK 2 billion and about 1,700 employees.
Due to increasing growth, Jysk Fynske Medier expands their development department located centrally in Odense. At present, the development department consists of 25 employees of several nationalities. This is the department that you will become a part of.
Jysk Fynske Medier is undergoing a rewriting of GulogGratis.dk into a modern architecture with micro services in the cloud. In cooperation with the rest of the dedicated frontend team, you must implement a new design on the site.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you looking for an opportunity to hold an IT Senior Security Specialist role with high impact? Then try yourself and apply as you might be the right candidate for this position.
n close collaboration with Arla’s other IT specialists, managers, architects, partners and vendors, you will work with operational security architecture and security solutions across all systems. You will be guiding your colleagues on computer security on systems, networks, applications and processes.
Your focus will be on:
- Security in Cloud technology and Cloud solutions will be one of your primary tasks
- You will be the “go to” person regarding the security level of IT systems and applications
- Contribute to the ever ongoing development in IT environments e.g. Cloud solutions and Hybrid solutions
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
Responsible for leading application related work with Healthcare Digital solutions in radiology and archiving domains, Application Consultant is supporting all phases of the product lifecycle: from pre-sales to implementation and installed base maintenance.
- Work directly with Healthcare customers on the development of the hospital workflow
- Manage and do configuration work of Healthcare IT solutions
- Give demonstrations of GE Healthcare Digital solutions to customers at the customer premises mainly in Denmark and other Nordic countries
- Lead and participate pre-sales meetings in cooperation with sales
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
The Customer Care Consultant is responsible for helpdesk activities and customer communication in GE Healthcare Digital’s Enterprise Imaging domain including RIS, PACS and Archiving solutions. The Customer Care Consultant also supports other teams in installations, upgrades, integration and application related matters.
- Solving incidents in customer environment and escalating them if needed
- Problem management
- Helpdesk activities: Case management, customer communication
- Sales support: Tender responses to technical questions, demo environment preparation and being technical expert in pre-sales meetings
LEGO System A/S, Billund, London or Singapore
Do you know the ins and outs of JDA? And would you like to share your knowledge and become a trusted advisor to the LEGO® business? Join an international organisation with a strong brand - and set your mark on your career and our supply chain planning platform.
As a senior IT consultant, you will join our Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies department, which delivers end-to-end digital IT products and services to the COO executive leadership team. Contributing to building the future supply chain planning platform and process, you will take the lead on translating business requirements into solid IT solutions.
As our expert on JDA MPS, you will:
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on the JDA product suite Conduct system implementation in the form of design and analysis of business processes
©2017 The LEGO Group
Can you map and build delightful services from a customer perspective, and help us build the banking services of tomorrow?
Nordea Bank Danmark A/S, København
We have an exciting new project and we are looking for adventurous Danish speakers to join our friendly Service Desk team in Dublin.