9 job matcher din søgning
We are currently seeking a Corporate Counsel to focus on supporting our fast-growing Nordics business. You will be based in Norway but will support the Nordics business in close cooperation with our Nordics contracting lead based in Copenhagen, who you will report to after initial training.
Furthermore, you will join an EMEA legal team of over 30 lawyers, and a global legal function of over 100 legal and compliance professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to take on real responsibility and develop their career in a highly successful organization at the forefront of its sector.
- Working on all phases of client deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages, through to final negotiation and post-signature matters
- Implementing subcontracts, teaming agreements, data processing agreements and other deal-associated contracts
- Ad hoc non-transactional legal advice
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the HR Labour Relations Team at Radiometer we support the managers, HR Business partners and employees of the organization with HR-legal and operational day to day HR-tasks. We have an exciting and busy workday with many different tasks and projects. We are looking for an additional team member to join us.
Your primary responsibility is to provide operational and HR-legal support to managers and HR Business partners in the daily HR processes related to hiring, terminations and job changes and to ensure compliance with our collective bargaining agreements.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced and ambitious Chief Legal Counsel to join the Governance & Securities section of a growing Legal Department as we pursue a listing on the Nasdaq Copenhagen. Join us and move the boundaries of offshore drilling.
As Chief Legal Counsel in the Governance & Securities section, you will report directly to the General Counsel and Company Secretary, have exposure to the Board and Executive and Senior Management, and will be offered a rare opportunity to participate in and impact the governance of the company at a strategic level.
Your responsibilities will include:
Securities-law-related matters, including: Ensuring compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation, the Capital Markets Act and Rules for Issuers of Shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Nordic Transport Group A/S, Hvidovre
– A Management Support Role with high M&A focus
Would you like to be close to decision-making and involved in all aspects of the business in a highly innovative, global and extremely fast-growing freight forwarding company? Do you want to work with M&A and financing as well as a wide range of commercial contracts? Do you like challenges within a wide range of legal questions? And can you deliver high-class legal -and management support with a commercial approach to solutions?
As our Corporate Legal Counsel, you will provide full legal assistance to the Executive Management Team as well as functioning as management support on various matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, i.e. non-disclosure agreements, M&A documentations, shareholders agreements, insurance agreements etc.
- Provide ad-hoc advice on various legal matters
- Provide general management support
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
We have an opening for an experienced, dynamic generalist commercial lawyer, to be based in the global headquarters for DuPont Nutrition & Health in Copenhagen, Denmark.
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma markets.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- You will mainly be providing legal support to DuPont Nutrition & Health’s business units and functions in the EMEA region (Europe Middle East and Africa).
- You will draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts of a diverse nature with external, international parties balancing commercial opportunities and risk mitigation.
- You will manage M&A activities, transactions and various legal projects.
Systematic A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to work with international proposals and contracts in a growing IT-company and are you passionate about getting close to the core business? If so, we have just the job for you.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating larger and minor contracts, such as customer delivery agreements, teaming agreements, NDA´s, sales agreements and subcontracts
- Identifying risks and solutions in the tender material in close cooperation with the business
- Managing, maintaining and improving our handling of export control
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be close to decision-making and involved in all aspects of the business in a highly innovative, truly global and rapidly growing company?
We are looking for a highly qualified Corporate Legal Counsel to support our business globally, mainly within questions related to innovation, international contracts, and commercial legal issues.
As part of the legal team, you will provide legal assistance to various functions across the business. Your main responsibilities as Corporate Legal Counsel are to:
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, i.e. non-disclosure agreements, development agreements, sales and distribution agreements, clinical study agreements, licensing agreements and consulting agreements
- Provide ad-hoc advice on various legal matters such as intellectual property rights, company law, and various other areas of law
- Provide support to projects and initiatives
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for an experienced compliance counsel/professional to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organisation. You will engage in challenging international work, in an exciting phase in Maersk Drilling’s existence as we become separately listing on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange.
You will be responsible for providing first-class legal compliance support to the Maersk Drilling global organization.
You will report directly to the Head of Legal Compliance. Specifically, you will be:
- Maintaining compliance due diligence processes and practices for Maersk Drilling’s worldwide operations.
- Delivering tailored in-person legal compliance training to a range of target groups.
- Monitoring regulatory developments in relevant jurisdictions and compliance areas.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Join Trustpilot's Legal team in Copenhagen as our legal counsel if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
You will play a key role in supporting our European offices with legal assistance and taking lead on employment law matters. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to our SVP Legal & Compliance. Your responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the HR team and the business in HR related matters.
- Educate managers and other staff about employment law and best practices.
- Help maintain and update various legal templates, especially with a focus on employee and HR related documents and policies.