148 job matcher din søgning
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
You will develop firmware for both new and existing products, mainly coding, testing and developing complex firmware for embedded systems based upon ATxmega and ARM micro-controllers within our highly innovative products. Your expertise will ensure our Firmware development is taken to the next level: faster development; more reuse across projects; a lower degree of maintenance; increased functionality and faster communication.
- Working within a small team of Engineers within our R&D organisation, you will deliver optimized firmware development for fast production and easy product maintenance, ensuring the end-product is user-friendly and has the desired functionality.
- Ensure that the firmware specifications are correct and that design rules and guidelines are fully documented.
- Have an awareness of existing and future products so that firmware is developed accordingly.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
You will engage, lead, manage and develop the Production Engineering team to effectively deliver an operationally excellent Production facility in line with our business requirements. Your broad knowledge of production and assembly processes and the suppliers of equipment to deliver these will be fully utilised. The role will include working with optical components and processes in a clean room environment and you will manage a small team of engineers and technicians.
- Lead and co-ordinate the activities of the Production Engineering team, providing clear, concise direction and counselling to address issues arising within the production processes.
- Support and drive the transfer of products from New Product Introduction (NPI) to full production and co-ordinate NPI.
- Work closely with the Production team to continuously improve site equipment effectiveness, people development and a lean culture.
Are you passionate about the material sciences? As an NDT Technician, you would be joining one of the largest projects on the planet and contributing to the upkeep of high standards in CERN. Take part!
As part of a small group of specialists, you will:
- Suggest and apply NDT (and in particular RT) test programs. You will perform or supervise NDT campaigns carried out by external contractors at CERN and provide technical support to suppliers and field personnel of NDT services at CERN.
- Work in dedicated test facilities for NDT examinations making use of X-ray generators and computed radiography; with time you will extend to computed tomography (CT) and microtomography (µCT), and develop and evaluate new equipment technology.
We are looking for a Principal Scientist with a strong research background in psychiatric disorders and molecular biology training to join the Lundbeck Research Neuroscience organization in the department for Signal Transduction. As part of the larger Lundbeck R&D organization, we are focused on utilizing molecular and cellular neuroscience to establish the pharmacodynamic mechanisms of drug candidates at the cellular level and to continuously develop our understanding of disease biology and therapeutic entry points.
Your job and key responsibilities
- With your in-depth understanding of psychiatric disorders and with your firm grasp of genetics, molecular and cellular biology you will contribute with scientific leadership and key experimental data to guide and ensure the progression of drug discovery projects.
Do you have profound experience with regulatory CMC for biopharmaceuticals? Would you like to share your experience and be part of building up expertise within biopharmaceuticals across Lundbeck? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
Lundbeck has traditionally worked with small molecules, but we are now also aiming to develop the competences necessary to be a key player in development of biopharmaceuticals (such as monoclonal antibodies). You will have a key role in this new strategy.
In your new job, you will be:
- Responsible for all Regulatory CMC activities on biopharmaceuticals development Projects
- Responsible for developing the Regulatory CMC strategy for assigned Projects
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate Business Developer to our Global Service – Boiler Compliance Task force. So, what are you going to do today?
As our new Global Business Developer, you will take responsibility for ensuring service offerings are matching Sulphur Regulations within Boiler Compliance.
You will be involved in the full activity chain from getting customer insight, market reports, lead generation, lead screening, quotation strategy, quotation execution, securing of order, handover of project to Project Management and Operations.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
Alfa Laval Energy Division, Business Unit Energy Separation is looking for a Decanter Portfolio Manager. Energy applications offer dynamic opportunities for our separation products, service and offerings.In order to grow, Alfa Laval must have a competitive and optimized Decanter offering portfolio for the Energy and Industry applications. If you are looking for a challenge to help drive service growth, this might be the opportunity for you to grow in your career.
The main responsibilities of the Portfolio Manager are to own, maintain, and develop a competitive offering for our Decanters targeting process and waste applications and customers in Energy-related applications.
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate “Mechanical Engineer” to our “New Product Development and Control Systems”. So, what are you going to do today?
As our new Mechanical Engineer you will work with mechanical design and calculations for Boilers and Boiler Systems. You will be a part of a team of 7 experienced and dedicated colleagues and report to the Manager of the department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support new and existing product development with mechanical calculations on pressure parts according to norms and standards
- Support with mechanical calculations for root cause analysis during claim handling
- Stress analysis using FEM methods
Kappa Bioscience AS, Oslo
Kappa Bioscience is an innovative B2B supplier of food additives and ingredients. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and with global reach (sales in 52 countries), the company is a global market leader across several segments of its product categories.
In order to support its ambitious growth targets, the company is seeking for a new VP Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs.
The right candidate will:
- act as an enabler for market access by ensuring timely regulatory and quality compliance and approval for existing/new products within existing/new geographies and markets, as well as appropriate documentation.
- lead the company’s product quality and reliability process, systems, and culture to meet and exceed customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
- manage and develop the Quality and Regulatory organization. Organize the team and allocate resources in line with the company’s strategic priorities and goals.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Would you like to work at our multiproduct facilities in Copenhagen, with state-of-the-art equipment and the newest upstream technologies? Do you thrive working in a global-, dynamic- and high-paced environment - then this vacant position could be interesting for you!
As a technician within the upstream team, you plan and perform cell culture steps in the manufacturing process. Preparation of cell culture media, feed and other solutions used for the cell cultures is an important part of the work. Thaw and expansion of mammalian cells to be used as inoculum, set up, inoculation and maintaining single use bioreactors in 5 - 500 liter scale (cultibags/Wave and SUBs) are examples of unit operations in the process that you will support.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We believe that engagement matters, and therefore we strive to make an optimal environment for development by promoting a collaborative culture with the passion to make a difference.
As part of the project team, we collaborate closely with the responsible scientists in the projects, and we are involved on the whole value chain from planning, execution and reporting. Further, the team is involved in development of new key competences within fresh dairy.
You will primarily be working on the following type of tasks:
- Production of fresh dairy (primarily yogurt) in our pilot dairy and laboratory scale fermentations.
- Analyses of dairy products in relation to microbiology, viscosity, pH, texture, sensory, chemical composition etc.
- Preparation of experimental cultures samples in our GMP zone.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Research Engineer who will work with X-ray imaging techniques in a range of projects, including collaborations with different industries.
The successful candidate will work at the Imaging Industry Portal part of the 3D Imaging Center. The position is at the NEXMAP section at DTU Physics and the work will be in strong connection to the LINX project. The LINX (Linking Industries to Neutrons and X-rays) project aims at extending the existing research methods within material science using neutrons and X-rays to solve industry relevant research and development problems.
The DTU part of the LINX project is focusing on X-ray and neutron imaging techniques for material characterization. The job tasks range from planning, monitoring and working on subprojects within the LINX project to participating in other commercial and academic projects carried out at the 3D Imaging Center.
A number of PhD studentships are vacant at “The VILLUM Center for the Science of Sustainable Fuels and Chemicals” (V-SUSTAIN) at SurfCat.
VILLUM FONDEN have granted 150 million DKK over the next 8 years to “The Villum Center for the Science of Sustainable Fuels and Chemicals” (V-SUSTAIN). The clear aim of the centre is to phase out fossil fuels and thereby alleviate the negative impact the continuous use these have on the earth’s climate and environment.
PhD positions are available at V-SUSTAIN to work on the experimental development of new catalysts in the area of: Electrochemical water splitting, oxygen reduction in fuel cells, thermal heterogeneous catalysis for CO2 hydrogenation into methanol or Nitrogen to ammonia, Electrochemical reduction of CO2 to fuels and chemicals, and Electrochemical production of ammonia.
We are seeking a highly motivated Laboratory Specialist to join our highly international team at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain), Technical University of Denmark, and become part of the “Bacterial Synthetic Biology” section.
The successful candidate will support the bacterial strain engineering and testing section and will provide the highest standard of technical support in day-to-day activities of the research scientists: The work includes assisting with and independently conducting experiments including
- cloning and characterization (aerobic and anaerobic growth profiling; media preparation, testing production of heterologous compounds / proteins) of bacteria including E. coli and various gut microbes
An assistant position related to experimental research on European eel breeding is available at the National Institute for Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua) of the Technical University of Denmark.
The job is part of the research and innovation project: Improve technology and scale-up production of offspring for European eel aquaculture (ITS-EEL).The project is performed in collaboration with the Danish industry and international collaborators. Here, the main goal is to breed eels and establish captive production of glass eels for sustainable aquaculture of this critically endangered species.
In this context, the job includes assistance in broodstock management, assisted reproduction, sampling and data registration as well as in management of RAS systems, water quality assurance and general hatchery maintenance.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Would you like to be a part of implementing LEAN and improving the manufacturing of some of Denmark’s most advanced electronic products?
As a LEAN professional in EMF you will be responsible for implementing LEAN throughout the internal value stream, streamlining processes and reducing lead time through the factory.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and facilitating LEAN implementation at the shop-floor and in the internal supply chain through execution of kaizen events
- Improving the producibility and reducing lead time by working with LEAN tools like 5S, Standard Work, SMED, Daily Performance Management, Kanban, VSM, etc.
- Analysis of the manufacturing and internal value stream to identify areas with high optimization potential
The individual is expected to network, coordinate, and collaborate with site and business Process Safety resources, other discipline engineers, specialized contractors, and responsible for training/coaching of less experienced Process Safety resources.
To maintain our corporate process safety principles and practices current, the individual is expected to be current with process safety related regulatory developments and provide guidance how to best comply with these new/modified requirements.
- Provide guidance and assist sites on the implementation of process safety (PSM) related standards and regulatory process safety related requirements.
- Interaction with site, business and corporate EHS resources to actively support the development and application of consistent safety processes, procedures, and practices.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of OFS Fitel Denmark in Brøndby
You will be part of a R&D team with 14 specialists responsible for developing new and faster optical fibers, fibers for amplifiers and fiber lasers and sensors for new applications.
We don't expect you to be capable of everything from day one. We, therefore, provide a customized training program. But we do expect you to be smart and quick to learn, persistent and curious.
Your tasks will include:
- Development of optical fibers for amplifiers, lasers and telecom applications
- Design and setting up of measurement systems
- Implementation in production as well as customer support
Caljan Rite-Hite ApS, Hasselager
Her får du muligheden for at arbejde med optimering af lagerprocesser og arbejdsgange i en international produktionsvirksomhed.
Ud over personaleansvaret og ledelse af vores fem lagerassistenter skal du som en af de første opgaver bl.a. være med til at forankre pluk-funktionen til produktionen.
Du vil også hurtigt skulle træde ind i opgaven omkring redesign af vores lagerlayout med henblik på at få et optimalt flow med udgangspunkt i LEAN.
Når du starter i jobbet, kan du se frem til et grundigt introduktionsforløb, bl.a. med indføring i vores løsninger samt introduktion til de øvrige afdelinger. Det er nemlig vigtigt for os, at du føler dig klædt godt på til opgaverne, der venter, og føler dig godt modtaget i organisationen.
An assistant professor position is available in the Colloids and Biological Interfaces (CBIO) group headed by Professor Thomas L. Andresen, DTU Nanotech, the Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby. The assistant professorship is a permanent entry-level faculty position.
The overall aim of the research group is to develop novel nanocarrier systems for improved drug delivery and through careful characterization of the nanocarriers and their interactions, gain insight into the mechanisms that affect and ultimately govern uptake in vivo.
This position will focus on utilizing electron microscopy to characterize novel nanomaterials and their interactions with biological systems, including both cell and animal models.