8 job matcher din søgning
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance & data privacy and you will be managing the IT compliance & data privacy program and will work in close cooperation with many different parts of the organization.
You will work on ensuring that our company complies to IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing data privacy regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
- Manage the personal data privacy programs in the organization
- Assess, advice and train important stakeholders in personal data privacy regulation and internal IT policies
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
Pernod Ricard Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
The focus for this position is to ensure the relevance and reliability of all financial information to the Senior Business Controller and the Management team, business cases assessment and to develop/improve internal controls and ways of working.
What’s in it for you: Reliable and ambitious colleagues. The position will be highly challenging, requiring a lot of engagement and flexibility. Possibility to further developing your skills for a potential international carrier.
Main responsibilities in the role:
- Help in the preparation of Financial Reporting’s (P&L) and comment financial gaps comparing to Budget, Actual N-1 and Estimates including Risk & Opportunities Assessment
- Assist in the preparation of Budget, Estimates and 3 years plan processes and support sales, marketing and HR in the necessary analysis to increase the profitability and transparency
Adecco A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Do you want to work with network services within an GxP environment at Biogen Hillerød, where the manufacturing complex consolidates all production related operations and is a pivotel part of the company’s global manufacturing network.
The Network Engineer will take part in design and implementation of Biogen’s high available (24x7) manufacturing control network infrastructure. The candidate will serve as primary support for Biogen’s manufacturing control network environment. He/she will have a passion for solving complex problems, providing an excellent end user experience.
- Configure and implement network switches at the manufacturing plant according to best practices and Biogen established Change Management procedures.
- Create and maintain network documentation for network configuration
- Incident resolution and root cause investigation
Same System A/S, Værløse
Make your impact and be part of shaping the future for SameSystem – a fast-growing Danish SaaS company that brings value to its customers with a software solution that optimises retail store operations through tools in scheduling, time registration as well as budget- and HR-tools.
In course of the last 10 years, SameSystem has grown from a startup, to a SaaS-provider for more than 500 clients. We currently need talented employees for our support-department in Denmark.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support our Danish customers, occasional customer from other European countries
- Conduct training sessions for new and existing customers
- Creating user guides for ustomers when necessary
Concentrix in Belfast is looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Automotive Customer Support.