5 job matcher din søgning
The Reputation and Advocacy team at Lundbeck is looking for one full time intern for a 6 months' unpaid internship between 1 February 2019 and 31 July 2019. We are a dynamic and international team in need of an ambitious and highly motivated intern to support our efforts in strengthening Lundbeck's relationship with the psychiatry and neurology community. The internship should be relevant for your current studies.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the organization and coordination of Lundbeck's annual One Voice Patient Advocacy Summit that brings together 69 people, 36 patient organizations and advocacy groups from 18 different countries and 6 international organizations
- Supporting the daily work in the team, including communication and analytical tasks
The Reputation and Advocacy team at Lundbeck is looking for a full-time intern for a 6-month unpaid internship between 1 February 2019 and 31 July 2019. In Reputation and Advocacy, our work ranges from implementing advocacy strategies to supporting affiliates around the world in preparing their markets for new product launches. We are looking for a highly-skilled intern to join our dynamic and international team. The internship should be relevant to your current studies.
You will join the Corporate Communication and Public Affairs department and will support the Advocacy team's daily work. Your tasks will include:
- Supporting Lundbeck's advocacy strategies and partnership programs
- Developing content for social media channels
- Supporting event organization and communication campaigns to mark World Mental Health Day
At Novo Nordisk, we share a passion for changing patients’ lives and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in...
Novo Nordisk, Bagsværd
UNDP is the UN Development Programme and works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of...
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), København