3 job matcher din søgning
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
As Legal Counsel at Zealand, you will handle a wide variety of legal matters and will provide sound practical legal advice to the entire organization. As Legal Counsel, you will balance legal risks against business interests. You must be able to interact with employees at all levels and within all functions from Research and Development to Commercial.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the preparation, review, negotiation, drafting and approval of various types of agreements, including confidentiality agreements, service agreement, R&D agreements, supply agreements, consultancy agreements etc.
- Legal counselling regarding the development of new products.
- Compliance, interpretation of and instruction in relevant legislation within life-science, GDPR, HCP engagements etc. and follow-up on new legislation.
As a manager or senior manager, you will operate within our various specialized fields, i.e. global core documentation, VCT ™, TCDR and APA, and you are expected to undertake the managing role towards staff, clients and lead teams.
We offer a job in a professional, knowledge-based environment with highly qualified colleagues in an informal working climate with good facilities. We primarily work in teams of 2-3 people on assignments and make use of each other’s areas of expertise. We are internationally oriented and our working days reflect a dynamic workplace and are at times completely unpredictable.
William Demant, Smørum
Would you like to be challenged by handling interesting assignments in a rapidly changing business environment, and at the same time make the link between business decisions and indirect tax consequences?
The position as Indirect Tax Specialist for William Demant is a new position in our small, but dedicated team. With reference to the Group Tax Director, your main task will be to manage the area of VAT, customs and other duties on a group level. You will join a growing company, where many things are happening simultaneously in different countries. You will have a lot of influence and will be responsible to manage your area of responsibility in a self-driven manner. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Providing support and guidance to the group regarding VAT, custom and other duties
- Ensuring that internal processes are maintained to ensure compliance with existing and new legislation