4 job matcher din søgning
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of tombola in Copenhagen
The successful candidate will be one of the founding employees of tombola Denmark and will lead a team of Chat Room Moderators who will provide tombola’s Danish players with a fantastic level of customer service!
To be a success in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role where you will have lead a team.
- Have supervised a team of at least 5 employees.
- Extensive experience of developing staff including implementing performance management and the associated processes.
Telling & Nesager ApS is recruiting on behalf of ALSIK Hotel & Spa
When inaugurated in the city of Sønderborg, southern Denmark, in spring of 2019, the Alsik will be a state-of-the-art landmark hotel with extensive spa/wellness, culinary and conference facilities.
At the Alsik, the F&B Manager/Director will head all aspects of offering guests an extraordinary service, allowing you to draw on your extensive industry experience.
The candidate is expected to contribute considerably to the successful establishment of the new F&B concepts. You are required to have a structured approach and the unique ability of working with creative teams to develop the best culinary concepts with an especially strong focus on beverages trends, establishing easy-to-love menus as well as nordic cuisine offerings composed of the best of quality produce.
Process Development Partnering A/S, Kolding
At this top-level consultancy position, you will drive process improvement projects for our growing number of European manufacturing customers.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced supply chain manager, consultant or similar to step up and drive large supply chain optimisation projects. You will face new and exciting challenges around every corner and build valuable insights into a vast number of business areas and organisations.
You are the main driver of your projects, acting as mediator between PDP, customers, suppliers and factories. You are on site as you build a thorough understanding of the customers’ production processes in order to provide valuable recommendations for process and production improvement initiatives.
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.