8 job matcher din søgning
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
Our Nordic Sales Department in Vedbæk, Denmark is looking immediately for a highly motivated Sales team assistant.
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Account sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting of Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales team in Northern Region
- Arranging travels including visas, flights, cars, accommodation and handling appropriate expense reports
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and arranging in-house and external meetings, workshops and events
Manpower recruiting on behalf of Cognizant in Copenhagen
The Office Manager provides administration support to the corporate office in Copenhagen and ensures the smooth running and availability of our office to the employees, clients and other visitors of an international IT outsourcing and consulting company.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires the highest level of professionalism, with a flexible approach, working full time from our Copenhagen office. The role is part of a wider team with peers in Norway, Sweden and a number of other countries across Continental Europe.
- Ensure smooth running of the Copenhagen office in line with business requirements
- First point of contact to welcome people at the office
- Practical organization of the facilities (work spaces, meeting rooms, cleaning staff, etc.)
Do you enjoy working in a varied environment where you can combine your primary role as program coordinator with communication and marketing? Does working in an informal, flexible workplace with highly motivated colleagues and happy customers appeal to you?
DTU Executive School of Business (DTU Business) is a center at DTU that offers leadership programs focusing on innovation, business, and the application of technology in business.
You report to the Director and cooperate with the other program coordinators as well as program directors at DTU Business. You will be responsible for operational tasks associated with planning, marketing, and completion of leadership programs, among others the CEL™ program (Certificate in entrepreneurial Leadership).
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
We are looking for a pro-active, outgoing and service-minded person who is able to juggle many things at a time, but still prioritize tasks. You are able to work independently, make a difference for your colleagues and our customers and always look for solutions.
Your main task and responsibilities:
- You will be the first person to greet our valued customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders, on the phone and at our front desk
- You will be supporting colleagues in booking various travel arrangements, applying for visa’s, and arrangements of hotels, transportation, etc.
- You will support colleagues on-site by ensuring meeting rooms and facilities are in proper shape and reflect LM Wind Power’s high-quality standards
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a support driven person motivated by making a difference to the end user? Then this job might be for you…
The focus area in this position will be to support the end users in business related eProcurement issues. In addition you will be responsible for maintaining the system, analyzing ticket trends and assisting other local eProcurement support functions abroad when needed.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems and you see an exciting challenge in finding the right answers;
- You like helping people and you get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments;
- You are patient and work well under pressure in a busy environment;
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
With a growing focus on the environmental impact on today’s water treatment, we are experiencing an increasing interest for our low energy water and water saving membranes. We are strengthening our commercial team and need a strong profile to support both our global sales team and our customers.
We are looking for the right person to fill a position as Sales Coordinator in Aquaporin A/S.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries, orders, invoicing and vendor registration
- Sales reporting and responsible for qualification of sales leads
- Internal coordination ensuring communication and data sharing
TIP Trailer Services Denmark ApS, TaastrupWe have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Support Assistant to assist our Product Manager Lease, Nordic by taking ownership and responsibility for running all aspects of the administrative side of the commercial support function.
Do you want to work for a European market leader within sales, leasing and maintenance in the transport industry?
The Inside Sales Support Assistant is a central role within the Nordic Region and the role will be to support the Product Manager Lease, Nordic in relation to pricing regarding the total equipment portfolio and equipment finance strategy in the Nordic region. The Inside Sales Support Assistant will be a trusted partner and valued resource for all support needs and business activities for the Pricing and the Commercial team.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) in Copenhagen is responsible for supporting UNDP...
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), København