7 job matcher din søgning
Pernod Ricard Denmark A/S, CopenhagenAs our new hands-on On-trade Activation Manager you will handle all on-trade activations with focus on excellence in execution. Initiate, co-ordinate, execute and follow up on marketing initiatives and events in collaboration with Brand Managers and the on-trade sales team.
You will build an efficient business network and nurture good relationship building and you act as Brand Ambassador for a portfolio of priority brands with a strong passion and entrepreneurial mindset. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Main responsibilities in the role:
- Initiate, develop and execute marketing key initiatives in collaboration with Marketing and Sales team
- Hands-on activation to ensure success with highest possible ROI
- Influence and align with Sales and Marketing team on strategies and plans to reach set targets
Do you have the drive and abilities to make a strong positive impact at FOSS?
We are looking for a Business Development Project Manager to join our ambitious global Business Development team. You will be responsible for setting the strategic and commercial direction for the laboratories (lab) segment together with the Market Manager as well as the next generation of lab solutions sold worldwide.
You will be the key driver of the segment’s strategy, developing new lab offerings and project creator for front-end innovation projects.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
In this position, you will be part of Xellia Process Development & Validation team (PDV), where you get to work with internal consultancy and project management of strategic projects in the company. Typically projects with a high degree of cross-functional involvement and significant monetary and/or strategic impact. The PDV team is part of the Final Dose Form department and currently consists of 9 people, who are responsible for tech-transfer and investment projects, process optimization and equipment validations in FDF.
You will be responsible for project management of cross-functional tech-transfer projects, from initial scoping to implementation and completion. Tech-transfer of core products to production site Copenhagen is an important part of Xellia’s strategic transformation and is carried out in cooperation with Xellia R&D center in Zagreb, Croatia.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Lindø
Are you motivated by constantly striving towards achieving the best possible results within production engineering? Do you have experience with project management in a manufacturing environment?
You will work closely together in our team where you will be responsible for various areas, e.g. facilities, tools and handling transport tools. You will drive and deliver systematic maintenance within all areas and make sure that you meet agreed processes and budgets.
You will also be responsible for:
- Facilities: Administer the maintenance system; prepare inputs for new facility projects; project management of new facility projects
- Tools: Drive and deliver systematic calibration; prepare inputs for new tools projects; project management of new tools and equipment projects
- Handling transport tools: Prepare inputs for new transport tool projects; project management of new transport tool projects
Brinch & Partners is recruiting on behalf of Ørsted
Do you want to develop large biogas projects with the biggest European manufacturers within pharmaceuticals, food and beverages – and do you want to be part of a new developing business area within green energy?
Your key tasks will be to
- identify and develop new projects through partnerships with industries across Europe
- articulate value propositions and showcase the business value of the company’s concepts within biogas
- negotiate letters of intent and contracts with our industrial partners of which many rank among the leaders within European industry
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to help us design and optimise our world-class factories in accordance with our design standards and our Planet Promise ambition?
You will join our experienced Facility Engineering team located at our headquarters in Billund in strong collaboration with our satellite team in Shanghai. Together, we primarily function as internal advisors for local facilities and technical stream leads in construction projects, ensuring that our production facilities are operating with the optimal HVAC, cooling, water treatment, compressed air and electrical installations.
Concretely, you will:
- Gain insight into production requirements through communication with local engineers, process and master data specialists and relevant project stakeholders
- Translate insights into technical design layouts in collaboration with external design partners
©2018 The LEGO Group