22 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Microbiome and Human Health innovation is looking for a R&D Portfolio Manager that can help the department to reach its full potential.
The team keeps expanding as a result of a continuous demand within Microbiome and therefore we need a new R&D Portfolio Manager to ensure professionalization of resource management. Microbiome and Human Health innovation is a team that is science driven and characterized by commitment and passion for translating the latest discoveries to applications that benefit consumers and patients globally.
- Securing a clear governance structure and reporting within Microbiome and HH innovation
- Management of the portfolio of maturation activities for future new product development projects
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within procurement in an international pharmaceutical company?
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
A graduate position with GBS and Group Sourcing invites you into a world of strategic sourcing, value chain optimization and operational excellence. Reporting to the VP of Group Sourcing and working closely with the management groups across both functions you will over the course of the programme, become a key player in further developing our global source-to-pay processes.
ORIGIO a/s, Måløv
ORIGIO a/s, a world leader in culture media and laboratory equipment for assisted reproduction, has an opening for a skilled Project Manager in the Media Development department, R&D in a full time position at the headquarter in Måløv.
You will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and energetic team within new product development in a med-tech company committed to “making the number one dream of infertile couples come true”.
As Project Manager in cross functional teams, you will manage and execute project plans within new product development of media for IVF. This includes being responsible for planning regular team meetings and resources to meet project goals, preparation of project charters, development of product documentation according to external and internal guidelines for Medical Device products and reporting of monthly project progresses to internal stakeholders.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
As a Senior Operational Risk Management Consultant with expertise in risk management, safety management systems development, and process improvement implementation you will lead projects in Operational Risk Management transformation programs.
You will help clients design and implement solutions that help senior executives manage operational risks on the shop floor and process lines and ensure sustainable business performance, with the purpose of not just protecting asset value but also extracting and creating value.
You will be knowledgeable and have experience using diverse risk assessment tools and have experience implementing risk mitigation programs that appropriately balance operational risks with improved business performance.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Chr. Hansen is seeking a Digital Transformation Manager to join our newly created Digital Transformation Team. This position supports one of Chr. Hansen’s key strategic projects by driving the Wave 1 initiatives within our Digital Transformation Program. The Manager will report to the Head of Global Marketing and Digital and be based in Hørsholm, Denmark.
- Providing a comprehensive project scope, budget, and work plan that delivers technically, organizationally, and according to business needs and goals
- Incorporating design thinking (including use of pretotypes and prototypes) into agile projects and solutions
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitor progress
The Global Brand Manager is a brand ambassador and responsible for influencing the development and executing the global brand strategy, in close collaboration with affiliates, partners and internal stakeholders. The Global Brand Manager is accountable for the successful development and implementation of assigned tasks, aiming to increase the competitive advantage for the brand through translating insights in to strategic initiatives and concepts.
- Secure customer, category and market insights through complete knowledge of the brand’s environment through market research, affiliate interaction, scientific data, competitive information and opinion leader interaction to develop buying process, leverage points, segmentation, vision and positioning
- Create compelling communication through development of aligned key messages, communication sequence and brand programs to implement the global brand strategy
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a Process Validation Specialist to lead in the validation and implementation of manufacturing processes and transform broad concepts into structured results-focused projects. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance to the regulatory requirements of the manufacturing processes, facilities, utilities, equipment and analytical instruments qualification processes and activities performed in the Manufacturing facility at Glostrup.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and leading validation assignments. Identify gaps related to validation requirements and Global Validation procedures. Drive and close compliance gaps as they are identified.
- Assist/support, as required, in the investigation and closure of non-conformances/events, corrective actions and preventative actions.
Boilerworks A/S, Tønder or Esbjerg
We are searching for an experienced Area Sales Manager with strong professional competencies, high energy level and a substantial drive to strengthen our position further in Sweden/Scandinavia within the company’s service sales products for revamp and upgrade projects.
Our new Area Sales Manager will be part of the sales department, which is responsible for identifying and developing new sales opportunities in accordance with our strategy for project and service sales in power, waste and biomass fuel and industrial installations.
Boilerworks A/S offers environmentally sustainable boilers to the international energy sector, and has more than 55 years of experience in product development and technical innovation within the industry.
You will be the third member of a team who are working closely with colleagues within and outside the CPR organisation. Our department is located in Valby. CPR is responsible for the CMC development and innovation of new drug candidates within depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. We strive to develop new innovating treatments to help improve the lives of the patients suffering from these diseases.
As Business Support Manager in CPR, you will collaborate with colleagues across the CPR and R&D organization on sourcing initiatives, optimisation projects and systems supporting the business processes. You will collaborate with CROs, CMOs, and business partners, and you will be responsible for preparing & collecting documentation, coordinating and managing interactions with suppliers and driving processes for outsourcing of CMC development and GMP activities incl. internal decision processes.
Taconic Biosciences A/S, Lille Skensved
Taconic Biosciences has been a leading provider of research models for over 60 years. Through all six decades, we’ve had a singular mission – to create a difference in human health by providing the best, most relevant mouse and rat models to researchers in the life science community.
For our Quality Assurance Department in Lille Skensved (DK) we are searching a full time Quality Assurance Lead.
Your tasks will comprise:
- Implementation, administration and continuous improvement of Taconic Biosciences quality systems
- Perform detailed process reviews and audits identifying all gaps adversely impacting product and process quality as well as opportunities for improvement. Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure effective closure of identified gaps
- Audit critical supplier/service providers for the ability to meet specifications and contractual obligations
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you help taking our API production to the next level with data based optimisations?
As Senior Process Specialist you primary focus is to optimise the output from our API production. You will do so by implementing new knowledge, new technology and better processes. You will ensure that all your initiatives are founded within turning data into tangible optimisations of processes, and you will especially focus on fermentation activities related to API Fucidin® production. In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Identify opportunities to improve output and increase robustness of processes
- Lead or participate in implementation of improvements in API production – including Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Lead and/or participate in process validation projects
- Provide scientific and technological expertise to support commercial production activities as well as engineering projects
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Our Human Probiotics business is growing and moving fast into a more strategic approach to the customers and therefore we are looking for a new Global Strategic Account Manager for the Human Health division.
As Global Strategic Account Manager, you play an important role for setting the agenda in close collaboration with the customers. You will be responsible for managing projects and orders based on customer needs and your tasks therefore includes:
- Meet and or exceed pre-defined sales targets
- Position Chr. Hansen in the market place as a trustworthy, flexible, and knowledgeable probiotic partner
- Manage and develop existing SA relationships and develop a relationship network inside SA organization
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Market Research, you will be a trusted partner to the global disease teams translating key learning needs and objectives into well-defined market research plans and insightful, objectively executed market research activities. The disease team covers the entire portfolio of brands and projects in various stages within the given therapeutic area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing and managing qualitative and quantitative studies and working with multiple primary market research approaches to ensure that objectives are covered to achieve needed results in order to provide strategic recommendations to key stakeholders (assigned disease team)
- Developing market research plans/budgets in support of brand strategy and tactics within the assigned therapeutic category
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an excellent problem solver? Do you have solid experience of overseeing construction projects as well as driving a digitization process in a space management and inventory management context? Would you like to be part of a dedicated team?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
A.P. Moller Maersk is looking for a Project Manager with flair for construction and digitization projects within the field of facility, space- and inventory management.
You will have project management responsibilities related to construction, refurbishment of facilities as well as being in the driving seat digitization initiatives related to inventory-, space- and facility management include delivering every project on time within budget and scope while always being mindful of sound financial management.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to develop and drive H&S initiatives for Group Functions employees in Denmark and abroad?
In this brand-new role, you get to drive the development and provide input for the global strategical effort to improve health and safety in Grundfos Group Functions including our Danish headquarters and facilitate the establishment of best practices. Your responsibilities involve supporting office environments and activities in relation to small scale pilot production, exhibitions, training and kitchen facilities.
Overall, you develop, facilitate and support H&S activities and assess our needs and provide input for the global strategical planning. You participate in the development of methods, tools, training and communication material that help our H&S initiatives and performance reach new heights.
The Head of GCIM Capabilities will work with GCIM Lead to build on the success of the department and define a multichannel strategic roadmap for the team and the Lundbeck affiliates. As an expert in multichannel marketing and communications, this individual will partner with brand teams in the HQ and affiliates across the value chain to conceptualize and develop key multichannel initiatives to best meet customer needs while ensuring measurable business impact.
- Support the GCIM initiatives focusing on advancing Lundbeck’s customer interaction strategy and tactics across a mix of channels
- Integrate new technologies and digital features into the value chain to maximize business value
Do you have a solid experience in Facilities Management and Real Estate? Are you passionate about creating long-term and effective solutions that can add value for the units you support?
You will be part of a team of FM Managers that report directly to the Senior Director of Global FM & RE and Head of FM&RE in Denmark managing 13 offices (approx. 75.000sqm) that houses a total of 3.300 employees. You will be responsible for an annual budget of more than DKK 280 million and manage a small team of FM professionals.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Manage the centralised FM organisation in Denmark.
- Deliver FM services to our users whilst meeting budgets and other objectives set out for the FM operation in Denmark.
- Minimise space usage and costs related to managing and operating the office portfolio.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Do you have solid experience with Master Data and Change Management?
You will be part of the Global Master data team and your main responsibility is to drive the implementation of our Master Data Management initiatives and process improvements in collaboration with 8 dedicated colleagues.
- Identify, drive and implement Master Data process improvements
- Define and establish procedures for Master Data Management
- Ensure that global rules are established and enforced
- Support local sites with master training and Master Data governance in general
Do you have experience with pharmaceutical assembly and packaging?
Novo Nordisk, Hillerød