11 job matcher din søgning
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Har du erfaring inden for proceselektronik, hvor præcisionsmåleteknikker og innovation er i højsædet? Er du samtidig en god leder, og vil du være en del af et dynamisk og effektivt team i en global dansk virksomhed med stort fokus på produkt- og produktionskvalitet? Så har vi en udfordrende stilling til dig som PTA-chef.
PTA-afdelingen består af 8 kompetente og motiverede kollegaer, som du bliver ansvarlig for fortsætter deres faglige udvikling både individuelt og som team.
Dit primære ansvar vil være:
- Ansvarlig for løbende forankring af viden i PTA
- Design og udvikling af test og kalibreringsudstyr til industriel produktion af højteknologiske produkter
- Design af fixtur og softwarearkitektur og koncepter
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten
We are looking for a strong candidate to fill the position as Global Training Manager. Danfoss is engineering tomorrow and Danfoss Drives Global Training want to make sure, that our organization is enabled in doing so.
As our new Global Training Manager, you will be part of a truly global company and you will lead a team of 4 professionals located in Denmark and USA. Reporting to the Head of Global After Market Services, your main responsibility is to manage and develop the team’s competence and utilize the resources.
You will be responsible for areas as:
- Manage the training competence center
- Develop training facilities
- Develop competences in the training
For our fast growing headquarters in Denmark we are hiring a manager for our newly formed validation group in R&D Services to ensure that our products meets the highest Quality standards and specifications as well as being the most reliable products on the market.
As our Team Manager of Validation your responsibility will be to ensure new product quality and that specifications are met. You ensure the definition of product specifications and support that they are validated with various test systems. The focus is on verifying product reliability and validating environmental and legal demands.
Together with your team you are responsible for R&D projects getting the needed support and passing the different gates in the development process. This is done working in close cooperation with dedicated colleagues from many departments including Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Production and Customer & Sales Support.
In this position, you will have contact to (and support from) many people in the organization and close contact to classification societies and manufacturing sites. We work in close cooperation with Order Managers, who handle contact with customer, with Mechanical Engineering taking care of design and purchasing the mechanical parts and the Service Sales Support team, who are experienced in upcoming and existing system solutions.
Your position will focus on:
- Identifying customer requirements for electrical/control components
- Ensuring timely and quality handling of controls/burner-related design
- Elaborating drawing material
You will be involved in all steps from initial product specification to design handover for mass-production. You will get a chance to design electronics platforms against challenging requirements with assistance from experienced colleagues, advanced CAD and simulation tools and modern lab-facilities.
Our hearing instruments are based on Oticon’s proprietary, in-house developed, IC's. The task of our group is to integrate those IC's along with Bluetooth antenna, nEARlink antenna, Telecoil and acoustical transducers to create a state of the art product. Designing small size products with excellent performance is the key driver for success and the limited space and high integration level makes this a very challenging task.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Integration of IC’s and other key components onto PCB’s
- Supporting the creation of prototype builds including electrical test specification
BB Electronics A/S, Horsens
Er du proaktiv og teknisk velfunderet og har en passion for elektronik, teknik og mekanik? Ser du dig selv i en international virksomhed i udvikling og med fokus på automation? Så har vi jobbet til dig!
Vi søger en ny proaktiv og velfunderet tekniker til vores Production Engineering og NPI (New Product Introduction) team i Horsens, som på nuværende tidspunkt består af 6 personer. Som vores nye PE-tekniker, vil du blive en vigtig del af et energisk team, hvor du skal drive indkøring af nye kunder og produkter, løbende forbedringer på processer og produkter, for de kunder som du bliver tilknyttet.
Desuden bliver du ansvarlig for, at den nødvendige produktdokumentation til enhver tid er implementeret og opdateret på disse produkter. Til gengæld tilbyder vi et spændende og krævende job i en international virksomhed.
Terma A/S, Herlev
Are you a passionate, experienced and gifted Manager? Would you like to become part of a market leading global company? And are you motivated by developing complex mission critical systems for avionics, ground and naval? Then we got the right job for you!
This is a new position as the department has been expanding. We are searching for a strong leader to lead approx. 15 Software Engineers organized in 3-4 Scrum teams. You will be part of the C2 Software leadership team and play an important role in the department’s daily management and implementation of strategic initiatives – especially in bridging our two physical locations. You get the opportunity to impact the organization by participating in the definition and execution of initiatives to make the organization more efficient. You will be responsible for the employee’s competence development, motivation and job satisfaction.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
LM Wind Power seeks a Junior or Senior Lightning Engineer with cross-disciplinary and practical engineering knowledge to participate in the development of lightning protection systems for wind turbine blades.
Key tasks include:
- Development of new lightning protection system.
- Ensure the functionality of the system and its reliability following LM standards.
- Integrate the system in our products and support implementation in production.
- Answer questions from field team and production on existing products.
The position is new and created to reinforce LM Wind Power’s focus on excellent systems and products. You will be connected to our lightning experts and work in a highly skilled team of engineers with different cultural backgrounds. You should expect about 4 weeks of travelling per year.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
Working at several DuPont sites helps engineers determine where their talents best suit our business needs.
Typical first assignments for engineers that chose the Field Engineering Program include:
- Manufacturing Technical / Process Engineering (Production) – Provide technical support to a production area. The engineer’s activities may include improving an existing manufacturing process by increasing product yield, quality, or equipment utilization; or aiding in short-term process or product development programs
- Project and Design (Design) – Implement capital projects to build new or improve existing facilities. Responsibilities include reviewing basic data, developing project justification and scopes, coordinating design, and managing project construction
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Digital ASIC Technology Development at Knowles – the world’s leading manufacturer of subminiature microphones.
As Senior Digital Design Engineer for Technology Development, your focus will be on design of the digital and DSP part of mixed mode ASIC microphones. In general, you will be part of the overall system integration on an architectural level (analog and digital), and your tasks include:
- Implementation of Digital Control logic to support analogue blocks (OTP controller, DLL control, start up, sleep mode, performance mode).
- Implementation of DSP algorithms for audio processing.
- Implementation of DSP functionality and interface protocols on ASIC and FPGA.