32 job matcher din søgning
Lundbeck, Nykøbing Sjælland
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde.
The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is recruiting a Global Stakeholder Partnership Manager to join the Global Medical Affairs team. Global Medical Affairs is located in the company headquarter outside of Copenhagen, Denmark. The position offers a unique opportunity to work for a leading company in dermatology with a global presence, improving people’s live around the world.
The role entails strategic partnering within interdisciplinary project teams and the main responsibilities for the position include the ability to provide stakeholder engagement input to strategic plans such as lifecycle plans, strategic launch plans, brand plans and global business plans.
The Global Stakeholder Partnership Manager will be responsible for acquiring, maintaining and expanding knowledge and expertise in relevant stakeholder engagement initiatives.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
Vil du være en del af et internationalt team, der arbejder med banebrydende enzymløsninger til foderindustrien?
Vi arbejder med kolleger fra hele verden og vores kunder er ofte store globale virksomheder. Vi har engagement, kompetence og erfaring indenfor enzymologi, biokemi og enzymers funktionalitet og skaber nye muligheder for kunderne hver dag.
Dine primære opgaver omfatter:
- Aktivitetsbestemmelse af enzymaktivitet i dyrefoder
- Evaluering og rapportering af forsøgsresultater
- Betjening og vedligehold af laboratorieudstyr
LEGO System A/S, Billund
This is your chance to join our driven materials experts in our mission to secure a greener future for the builders of tomorrow by providing the best, most sustainable production materials.
You will join our Materials division consisting of 3 strong teams dedicated to driving the corporate sustainability agenda and safeguarding our material platform with high-quality plastics and dyes in the correct quantities. Together, we scout the market for the best materials and are responsible for testing and approving materials and securing availability to the LEGO Group value chain. With a focus on resource and risk management, you will take responsibility of developing and driving lab projects, including method validation and testing of materials such as polymers, plastics and metals.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Join Coloplast to become part of a global company that makes a difference every day.
You will work from our Headquarter in Humlebæk, Denmark. Here, you as a senior specialist will ensure appropriate and compliant biocompatibility documentation for Coloplast products applying your insight into regulations and industry trends. You will help grow the team by acting as a mentor through guidance and coaching of junior colleagues, especially with respect to scientific and professional aspects of evaluation of biocompatibility and toxicology.
In addition, you will provide expert toxicological support to the business, initiating and monitoring biocompatibility testing in-house as well as with our suppliers. Supporting cross-functional activities related to biosafety, you will influence our policies, guidelines and attitudes regarding environment and safety for our customers.
CLEAN søger en teknisk projektkonsulent til et af vores nye, spændende energi- og ressourceprojekter i Region Sjælland, hvor formålet er at sikre stærke og konkurrencedygtige danske virksomheder. Konsulenten vil afvikle projektet sammen med senior projektlederen og et administrativt/ kommunikationsteam.
Derfor har vi brug for din hjælp til at udvælge og besøge virksomheder, og få dem overbevist om at være med i projektet. Herudover vil der være sparring med de eksterne rådgivere, som virksomhederne bruger til at udarbejde den konkrete plan.
Det ligger fast, at du bliver samarbejdspartner overfor virksomhederne i projektet og derfor er den væsentligste kvalifikation, at du har den fornødne tekniske indsigt i energiforbrug i en typisk virksomhed i SMV segmentet.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to communicate product benefits with consumers based on unique product formulations?
As Senior Specialist, you will support the business in building the necessary knowledge and procedures related to food regulatory affairs worldwide. Your overall objective will be to provide assistance to the business units on regulatory requirements related to production, new product development and communication – including food labelling, use of claims, evaluation of new technology and product standards etc.
More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Proactively develop, maintain and apply your deep regulatory expertise
- Identify upcoming regulatory changes and coordinate implementation of regulatory changes
AJ Vaccines A/S, København
I vores unit har vi sammen ansvaret for at fremstille, kvalitetssikre og effektive bulkprodukter af Tetanus (stivkrampe) og Difteri Toxoid. Som GMP-assistent i Toxoid Unit vil du være med til at sikre, at vi GMP-mæssigt er i compliance, og du bliver en del af et team med engagerede og motiverede kollegaer.
Vi er i alt 18 ansatte, fordelt på produktionsteknikere, laboranter og akademikere. Der er i det daglige et tæt samarbejde mellem de forskellige faggrupper for på den måde bedst muligt at kunne løse vores arbejdsopgaver. Vi har stort fokus på kvalitet og compliance, samtidig med at vi værdsætter en uformel omgangstone i hverdagen. Alt arbejde i afdelingen er underlagt EU GMP-regler.
Som vores nye kollega vil dine primære arbejdsopgaver blandt andet indebære:
- Vedligeholdelse af afdelings- og personaledokumentation
- Vedligeholdelse og opfølgning på uddannelse og træning
- Udarbejdelse af stillingsbeskrivelser
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to lead the development and qualification of new materials for the blades of today and the future with a talented global team of Materials Specialists and our suppliers?
You will own the item development process for new materials and sourced parts.
- You will deal with supporting the engineering programs with the right material engineer skills and the right selection of suppliers. You will work with the rest of the management team to bring ideas from the materials world to meet the requirements of our customers and our manufacturing sites.
- You will act as the engineering management day to day leader for the engineering interaction with the Commodity Teams together with Sourcing and Supplier Quality. You will work with the senior management of the Sourcing and Supplier Quality to develop a sustainable supply chain based on safety, quality, performance and cost.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to excel in analytical chemistry to support the entire LEO Pharma A/S from Research through Development to Global Supply?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in supporting the organisation. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and experience in combination with your analytical mindset.
In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our dedicated team, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a scientific manner.
- Be capable in running experiments, perform troubleshooting and manage equipment maintenance, of all the instruments by yourself within the NMR/solid state area in the laboratory. Write analytical documents for the health authorities within this field.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for a dedicated R&D Senior Scientist for API Process Research. You will be dealing with development of new synthetic routes and procedures for manufacture of APIs. As our new colleague you are ambitious, highly motivated and have a passion for chemical process development.
As a R&D Senior Scientist your responsibilities will cover:
- Identification of synthetic routes to APIs applicable for larger scale API manufacture
- Optimization and scale-up of synthetic processes
- Process transfer to internal or external partners
- Close collaboration with a range of internal colleagues as well as our external partners
AJ Vaccines A/S, København
Har du lyst til at sikre kvaliteten af vacciner? Trives du med ansvar og varierende arbejdsopgaver? Vil du have motiverede og dedikerede kolleger? Brænder du for GMP, analyser og analyseudstyr, og vil du være med til at udvikle AJ Vaccines? Så er du måske vores nye analyselaborant, som i samarbejde med de øvrige QC-medarbejdere spiller en vigtig rolle i kvalitetskontrol af vores vacciner.
Teamets arbejdsopgaver er af meget varierende karakter, så du vil få en arbejdsdag, hvor rutinearbejde suppleres med gode muligheder for udvikling. Dit arbejde vil bl.a. omfatte:
- Udførsel af mikrobiologiske, kemiske og immunkemiske analyser i et GMP-miljø
- Analyse- og apparaturansvar
- Deltagelse i valideringer af analyser
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
As EHS coordinator you will set and communicate requirements, guidelines and good practices ensuring that our Workshops and Laboratories are safe, healthy and environmentally desirable.
You will be based in our Technology Center in Lunderskov, where the Workshops and Laboratories are located. You will report to the Operations Manager, and work closely together with the Test & Validation Center’s EHS manager and the working environmental organization to improve our safety culture.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and working for the wellbeing of our employees and the organization. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic laboratory technician, with a desire to work with assay automation, using liquid handling robots for screening of bacterial phenotypes to join our Microbial Screening unit in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Your main responsibility will be to develop, perform and analyze screening assays. Work may also include high throughput bacteria purification. Getting good quality results will require attention to detail and ability to optimize protocols when necessary. Your tasks will include:
- Performing screening tasks, followed by processing of results to ensure high quality output. Selected strains are passed on for new product development activities
- Planning and initiating experiments, in collaboration with scientists
- Recording the results in the electronic laboratory notebook and to some extent write technical reports
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
The Screening Team within Human Health & Microbiome Innovation is looking for a (Senior) Scientist with a strong background in microbiology and genomics, bioinformatics, or systems biology.
This is an interesting position and an exciting opportunity to be play a pivotal role in the development of next generation probiotic and therapeutic bacteria to improve food and health by building a strong portfolio of scientific data to support our commercial probiotic business.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Screen potential probiotic strains for features relevant to health functionality, safety, and production
- Develop data analysis and pipelines for genomic screens to identify and compare strains with desirable traits
- Drive Human Health & Microbiome Innovation projects in key or strategic focus areas and use data across experiments and studies
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
This job is your chance to use your passion for customer focused product development. By combining technical and commercial skills you get to collect user needs/voice of customer (VOC) and influence product requirements and the future product portfolio of our life saving and market leading medical devices.
You report to Marketing Manager for New Products within Blood Gas, Francois Dupont. You and the team focus on ensuring the development part of the product lifecycle while another team takes over the classical product marketing activities related to pushing information about the products out to the market.
Your responsibilities summed up
- Marketing representative during new product development phases
- Meaningful market and customer input for the R&D projects through VOC and calculations to back up the business case
- Market, competition and customer surveillance
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Frederikssund
Du har lyst til at arbejde i et kvalitetskontrol (QC) laboratorium på vores fabrik i Frederikssund, hvor der blandt andet produceres katalysatorer til gavn for miljøet. Her vil du bidrage med dit engagement, din faglighed og din positive indstilling, og sammen med dine dygtige og engagerede kollegaer vil du varetage de daglige analyser, som sikrer at vore produkter lever op til fastsatte specifikationer.
Du har fokus på at levere kemiske og fysiske analyser af råvarer, mellemvarer og færdigvarer til tiden, og i den rigtige kvalitet, så produktionerne er i stand til at styre de komplekse fremstillingsprocesser.
- Analysere råvarer, mellemvarer og færdigvarer
- Deltage i kalibrering og validering af apparater og metoder
- Deltage i problemløsning ved udfordringer med vores apparater og metoder
We are seeking a Nordic Service Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Nordic Senior Manager, Field Services, you will lead the Chromatography field service team in the Nordic region, and will be responsible for attaining effective, timely and efficient services to our customers through experienced and motivational leadership.
- Manage, coach and lead a team of professionals to meet agreed objective and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvement
- Responsible for the building of strategic and operational plans, budgets and programs consistent with the overall IES strategy in order to achieve company goals (AOP, HRR, STRAP, CAS)
- Actively participate and support contract sales process and key revenue streams
Are you passionate about pharmacovigilance and leadership? Do you want to be part of a committed medical safety team engaged with the clinical development and life-cycle management of psychiatric medicine? Do you have a strong background in pharmacovigilance and preferable also as a clinician?
Reporting to the Director of Medical Safety – Psychiatry, your responsibilities will be to lead safety teams in the Medical Safety – Psychiatry Department. You will be responsible for all aspects of clinical safety & surveillance related to allocated psychiatry projects/products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Authorship, medical review and approval of individual case reports, PSUR, DSUR's, RMP's and regulatory response documents
- Review and input to the safety components of the target profile, clinical development plan, clinical study protocols, IB's, study reports and regulatory documents
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to contribute to the continued success and growth of our Engineering Test and Validation Center, Manufacturing and Development by driving quality and continuous improvement of our Test and Validation Centre, Manufacturing and Development?
Based in our location in Lunderskov, Denmark, you will be part of the global Test and Validation Center, Manufacturing and Development, and lead the global team of 3-4 employees, responsible for development and management of our accreditation, ensuring zero defects supplies to our customers and implementing and continuously improving a LEAN operating system in TVC Manufacturing and Development. In the role, we expect you to:
- Lead your team and continuously motivate to improve efficiency and results.
- Drive and Implement LEAN & Brilliant factory concepts in TVC Manufacturing & Development.
- Ensure Quality Control.