8 job matcher din søgning
Til vores indkøbsafdeling på hovedkontoret i Aabenraa søger vi en ansvarsbevidst og selvstændig medarbejder. Du er stærk analytisk og har en teoretisk ballast og/eller praktisk erfaring inden for supply chain management med fokus på forecasting, parameterstyring og varedisponering. Du trives med tal og arbejder effektivt i teams.
Som Supply Chain Analyst i vores indkøbsafdeling vil du i tæt samarbejde med vores disponenter optimere vores forsyningskæde og være med til at sikre, at indkøbsafdelingen leverer de rigtige mængder, til de rigtige lagersteder, på de rigtige tidspunkter.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Optimering af forecasts og udvikling af demand planning proces
- Styring af sikkerhedslagre og opsætning af grundlag for varedisponering
- Samarbejde med disponenter omkring udvikling af arbejdsgange
Do you want to work together with regional commodity teams, to develop and lead indirect sourcing projects in group function including our offices in Denmark, Netherlands and Spain?
In this newly established position as Lead sourcing specialist, you will work together with regional commodity teams, develop and lead Indirect Sourcing projects in Group Function incl. our offices in Denmark, Netherlands and Spain.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop & Lead indirect sourcing projects across group as agreed with business stakeholders and regional source commodity teams.
- Deliver a competitive advantage by driving group supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
- Execute across the purchase base with full accountability for meeting savings, usage reduction, cash and preferred supplier targets.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
LM Wind Power is implementing AX2012 worldwide, and we are therefore looking for a Business Process Expert to support Global Supply Chain. You will be based in our headquarters in Kolding, and work closely both with the IT organisation and Global Operations. In this role, you understand the business, and at the same time, you are able to transfer the needs of the business into IT and ERP requirements.
You will work with processes, defining, implementing and promoting professional business process standards. You will work with competence development, identifying training needs and developing training programs to improve business process competencies. You will be responsible for executing on Business Process Owners accountabilities for manufacturing and supply chain processes.
For our Global Procurement Organization in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) we are looking for a Methods and Process Specialist (MPS) who will define our process and methods globally within Service.
As an MPS Specialist you will be responsible for defining the methods and processes in close co-operation with our main stakeholders e.g., Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain and Service Operations you and will also be responsible for the implementation and training in our regions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure implementation in the business units (BU) and specific guidance within the corporate standards
- Facilitate the goals of the business units and regions with specific processes/instructions interfaces to strategic sourcing, operational procurement, project management/execution, platform, new product introduction, engineering change management, cost value engineering
LEGO System A/S, Billund
We are currently working on implementing a new global sourcing strategy for packaging with a focus on centralising processes and ensuring airtight confidentiality in the exchange of production and design information.
In close collaboration with the category manager in Mexico, whom is responsible for prints and graphics design of the instruction manuals, you will:
- Execute the implementation of our global sourcing strategy in the packaging category
- Allocate the production of instruction manuals and other novelty products to global suppliers located in Europe, China and North America
- Coordinate with global category managers when allocation change is needed
©2018 The LEGO Group
Caldic Denmark A/S, Hedensted
We are looking for an analytical and serviceminded daily manager for our team of three dedicated employees in Caldic Denmark in Hedensted.
We expect you to bring the team to the next level and ensure efficient and aligned work processes - and at the same time maintain a high service level towards our customers.
Your task will include:
- Daily team leader of Customer Care employees in Caldic Denmark including performance interviews, team development, employee satisfaction etc.
- Implement and maintain structured and aligned work processes for order handling in general.
- Super user of Microsoft Dynamics AX and other IT-systems