14 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
To our department Portfolio and Project Management in Hoersholm we are looking for an Innovation Project Manager to drive high impact new product development projects.
You will lead innovation projects, which have a high commercial potential and strategic value to Chr. Hansen. Through close collaboration across commercial development and innovation you deliver new product development projects and programs on time, within resource & cost allocations, and to specifications.
As such, your main tasks will be:
- Plan and manage the project flow, end-to-end including target product profile and business case creation, project execution and post mortem analysis
- Secure timely execution of milestones, deliverables, quality, and budget targets and flag issues related to resources and/or competencies
- Manage project risks and proactively develop plans and recommendations to overcome delays or address drift from the original project plan
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to lead the development and qualification of new materials for the blades of today and the future with a talented global team of Materials Specialists and our suppliers?
You will own the item development process for new materials and sourced parts.
- You will deal with supporting the engineering programs with the right material engineer skills and the right selection of suppliers. You will work with the rest of the management team to bring ideas from the materials world to meet the requirements of our customers and our manufacturing sites.
- You will act as the engineering management day to day leader for the engineering interaction with the Commodity Teams together with Sourcing and Supplier Quality. You will work with the senior management of the Sourcing and Supplier Quality to develop a sustainable supply chain based on safety, quality, performance and cost.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
You will be involved in long-term and high-business-impact projects where you develop globally recognised clinical documentation accepted by key markets and payers but also in daily operational tasks.
You will gain a broad role, both in terms of tasks and in terms of organisational interfaces. You will be part of one or more R&D project groups, being responsible for preparing and fulfilling clinical strategies, providing scientific and clinical advice and potentially preparing publications. Furthermore, you will support Marketing and Market Access within claiming, questionnaires and post market studies.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare literature reviews, clinical evaluation reports, data-on-file documents, clinical data presentations and clinical investigation reports
- Create clinical strategies that support our ambition of strong clinical evidence on innovative products for regulatory and marketing purposes
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
We are seeking an experienced Sourcing Manager within Tolling Services/Contract Manufacturing responsible for developing and implementing sourcing strategies and management of key supplier relationships. In this position, you serve as an important partner to our Operations teams in EMEA and deliver value by managing risk, quality and cost as defined by the business and regulatory groups.
You will have the responsibility for the Toller Services/Contract Manufacturing for Agricultural active ingredients, intermediates and formulated products in EMEA region with an annual spend of approximately $50 million but growing. In this role, you will occasionally be required to support the North America region and to assist in the sourcing of materials outside the normal scope of this category.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a Manager for our Strain Development Department, in the Bacterial Physiology unit, Discovery function of R&D Chr. Hansen A/S in our headquarters in Hørsholm, Denmark.
As head of the Strain Development department your main task will be to manage a team of scientists and technicians, and to drive our research efforts within strain development and molecular tool development.
Other tasks include:
- You will set scientific direction in your areas of responsibility
- You will be involved in internal & external research projects aiming at developing methods for natural improvement of microbial strains and developing molecular tools for industrial organisms
- You will mediate internal and external collaborations
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you set the direction and lead a team of highly competent specialists?
If you bring a strong combination of RA and R&D understanding backed by leadership skills, you have just the perfect foundation for this exciting job. That is, if you are motivated by the opportunity for influence on defining the way forward for LEO Pharma’s increasingly business critical way of working with labelling / product information to authorities, health care professionals and patients. You will put your personal mark on our way towards fulfilling our goal of becoming the world’s preferred dermatology care partner.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Coach, guide and motivate your team of experienced specialists towards the defined goals
- Develop strategies and plans in dialogue with the team and RA Labelling Management Team
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Research and Development in LEO Pharma devotes its efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
As a Principal Pharmaceutical Expert/Scientific CMC adviser you will work closely with your colleagues on interdisciplinary projects within the LEO organisation both in Denmark and internationally. Along with your colleagues, you will offer support and analyse strategies for scientific CMC on formulation, stability, and take on responsibility to maintain CMC documentation for our marketed products.
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Global Director of Procurement, the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for leading activities of the Regulatory Affairs Department with an emphasis on global regulatory strategy and the preparation, review and submission of documents to any regulatory authorities at a global level.
Oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions in the geographical areas where KEVIN.MURPHY Group products are marketed. Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Requires a Master's degree in the area of specialty.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join a Fast Growing Biotech Company, entering a new phase
Ascendis Pharma A/S, a visionary and ambitious company, offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a major participant in the further establishment of the structure and function of Commercial Manufacturing.
As Vice President Commercial Manufacturing at Ascendis Pharma you will have responsibility over Commercial Manufacturing/Technical Operations.
Your main tasks are:
- Overall responsibility for CMOs and all technical operations
- Overall responsibility for providing leadership and oversight for the ComMan area in Ascendis
- Provide input to the strategic development of PS as part of the company’s PS Management Team
- Support Proccess Verification/Qualification (PPQ) including parameter studies
- Support filing, launch and preparation for regulatory inspections.
Bioanalytikere med funktion i ambulatoriet på Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, Sjællands Universitetshospital (SUH), Køge søges fra...
Region Sjælland, Køge
Vagtgående bioanalytikere på Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, Sjællands Universitetshospital (SUH), Køge søges fra 01.09.18 eller efter aftale.
Region Sjælland, Køge
Vagtgående bioanalytiker søges til Klinisk biokemisk Afdeling Sjællands Universitetshospital Roskilde.
Region Sjælland, Roskilde