Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
42 job matcher din søgning
Do you want a career in a large international company and help us improve the business by applying technological solutions? Are you an extrovert who enjoys finding solutions in high impact projects, and is ERP landscape your favorite play ground?
We offer a chance to join our expert IT team - in search for business optimization using technology solutions. You will be given an excellent chance to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally in a growing and challenging enterprise environment.
- Functional solution design within Supply Chain and Maintenance
- Participation in IFS upgrade and implementations
- Optimize the profitability of the company by implementing standardized, reliable, and cost-effective ERP solutions throughout the value chain
The AER section focuses on aerodynamic and aeroacoustic research based on modelling and experimental techniques. The research in the AER deals with fidelities ranging from engineering models to vortex-based and CFD models, facilitating FSI methods and multidisciplinary design.
DTU Wind Energy is looking for PhD candidates to join the development team. We are primarily looking for a candidate that will focus on the development of high-fidelity and multi-fidelity aerodynamic optimization capabilities. This candidate will work with Ellipsys3D as the high-fidelity model.
Are you passionate about managing programs and projects of high business attention and IT complexity?
As our Senior IT Project Manager you will be part of a team of seven experienced project and program managers and change experts.
You are accountable for the entire program or project lifecycle including project or program initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Working with shared-service teams to transition programs/projects into live production.
- Work with Procurement and associated teams to ensure commercial contracts are in place to deliver project objectives and protect Specsavers interests.
- Work with Quality & Improvement to capture learnings and work with continuous improvement
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Bunker One A/S in Middelfart
Would you like to play an essential role in one of the largest suppliers of bunkering services in the world? Have your financial talents put to the test when you create best practise standardisations as you identify and streamline financial trends in a global set-up.
As our new financial business partner, you will join the financial team within the department for Physical Supply situated in Middelfart. Together with your 3 new colleagues, you will handle the financial resources on our 8 different physical branches/offices worldwide.
Both the department of physical operations as well as the rest of the organisation, we are extremely focused on optimisation and utility of our financial resources – a quest you will play an important part in.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte, Fredericia, London or Hamburg
Can you enable a transition to IT-based solutions that will help us solve complex indirect tax challenges?
Join us in a newly created position as Indirect Tax Technology Specialist in Indirect Tax, where you’ll work with the latest IT technology to implement best practice processes, find solutions to complicated VAT scenarios and mitigate risk exposure of our indirect tax globally.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Climate-KIC ApS, Kgs. Lyngby
The Office Assistant will support our Nordic EA and Office Manager with a broad range of practical and administrative tasks.
You will have a diverse job with the opportunity to assist on a range of general office duties, from making sure our offices and kitchen always appear nice and tidy, planning and ordering food for meetings and other events, ordering stationery to supporting on HR related tasks.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for local IT & telecom issues and equipment
- Ordering stationery
- Making sure the printers are working etc.
- Planning internal meetings – booking of meeting rooms, refreshments etc.
The research focus in the Engineering Design and Product Development section at DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering is improvement in the efficiency and quality of product development processes as carried out in an industrial context.
This is achieved through analysis of industrial development work and by developing and improving systematic methods that support design professionals and development groups. Currently the research is organized around four areas: conceptualization, product-service systems, robust design and platform-based product development.
The PhD Scholarship is related to the cross-cutting research areas of conceptualisation, prototyping and product realisation.
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment where you would play a vital role in the Group Accounting development? Do you have experience from Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable or General Ledger?
You will hold the role of AR Senior Process Expert in a dedicated team of professional and skilled colleagues. AR is a staff function in Corporate Finance, and our primary goal is to continuously ensure high quality financial information flow to the management in a dynamic environment, hectic at times but always interesting and challenging.
- Handling and controlling processes within given area of responsibility (including accounts reconciliation)
- Ensure processes are described, documented and updated
- Implement new processes incl. T-accounts and flow charts preparation (Visio)
A&D Resources, Copenhagen and the Benelux region
We are recruiting two senior consultants to join our select team of organizational consultants – one based in Copenhagen and one in the Benelux region.
A&D Resources has enjoyed a close collaboration with Hogan Assessment Systems since 2002. We are the official Hogan Distributor in Denmark and the Benelux countries. Hogan is a global market leader in personality assessment tools and we aim to be the partner-of-choice in the assessment and development business in our markets.
You will become part of our team of consultants, reporting to our Head of Consulting.
Your tasks will include:
- Writing assessment reports and client dashboards
- Delivering Hogan feedback to clients
- Delivering individual and team coaching to clients
We are expanding our Wind Farm Control team which is part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Software Department. We are hiring skilled software developers, eager to take on exciting software tasks. Working together with stakeholders you will be developing sustainable state of the art solutions for controlling wind farms.
As software developer in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally.
Your Working Tasks:
- Improve, further develop and insure a high quality of the Wind Farm Control software product.
- Development of new features at system and application level.
- Participate in software development in a SCRUM team following agile methods.
Would you like to write your master's thesis with EY? EY is inviting high performing students to write their master's thesis in collaboration with our Financial Services (FS) management consulting team during the spring of 2019.
Beyond a chair and a computer, we offer:
- Access to our data, containing vast amounts of relevant information
- Contact with a network of colleagues with deep industry insights
- An associated counselor that will challenge your thinking and provide practical insights
- The opportunity of being part of the FS team and to sit with experienced consultants on a weekly basis
We expect you to propose your own specific thesis subject within Financial Services but we will provide sparring to ensure that your ideas fit within our team and a thesis scope.
ISG Danmark/Recruiters recruiting on behalf of Radisson Hotels ApS Danmark in Copenhagen
- We are looking for a talented BI DW Engineer or a software developer / DBA, who wants to transition into a BI role in our leading international hospitality company.
Located in Copenhagen, Denmark – the BI Developer, will be part of the Corporate IT Department, reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate IT, and working closely together with the existing BI-team and other IT-colleagues in Denmark and in our headquarter in Bruxelles.
In this versatile role most of your tasks will be BI-related, but other SW-related tasks may also occur. Your primary responsibillities will be:
- Formulate key BI technical requirements
- Drive and secure data quality through delivery of solid ETL processes
- Proactive identification, escalation and resolution of issues w. the BI environment
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the Creative Play Lab to help invent radically new play opportunities. Specifically, you become responsible for the Creative Play Lab concept development projects focusing on products with both a digital and a physical component. To do so, you take an active leadership role in a team with marketing and design, where your objective is to explore and prove new profitable and sustainable product, experience and potential business categories. In particular, you:
- Act as the leader who motivates your team to work together in new ways inspired by the digital product development
- Lead and develop the time line for the projects (both digital and physical), staffing project teams, securing quality, time and cost in the project and ensuring that the leadership team is on board
- Manage stakeholders to create a desire for innovation
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you have knowledge in the intersection of finance, accounting and processes, and you are looking for a job where you can make a genuine impact, now is your time to act. You will play a vital role in one of LEO Pharma’s business critical operations – the outsourcing of our financial transactional processes. Essentially, we are on a journey to reduce internal complexity and use our time and resources where they matter the most. Now we need you to help us make this exciting journey a success.
Your job will roughly be divided into two phases: Implementation and optimisation. In phase one you will focus on enabling our outsourcing partner (BPO provider) to take over the handling of the Order to Cash processes – following LEO policies and authority legislation. We have already started this phase with transferring part of the processes in almost all European countries.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for an opportunity to supplement your knowledge with hands-on experience?
You will join our Materials division driving the corporate sustainability agenda and safeguarding our material platform with high-quality plastics. Together, we scout the market for the best materials and are responsible for testing and approving materials and securing availability to the LEGO Group value chain. Your specific tasks include:
- Establish and outline the process
- Create prototype tools to add data into the database
- Transition the existing data into tool format (migration)
©2018 The LEGO Group
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
For our team of surface treatment specialists in the Siemens Gamesa Validation Means Management section that resides on the DTU campus in Lyngby, we are now looking for a new Coating Specialist colleague.
In this role, you will be part of our R&D department (Corporate Technology) that forms the core of our technological leadership, and building values like excellence, innovation and responsibility.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical responsibility for specifying and validating coating systems or deliver the needed know-how for the surface treatment specifications.
- Ensuring compliance between coating systems, production standards and guidelines.
- Specification of technical requirements to existing and future coating systems for steel and composite components
Do you have leadership capabilities to manage Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (DHRTC) and navigate in our strategic context?
Then this is a great opportunity for influence and development for a visionary and strong leadership profile who will develop and operate a unique centre with historically large resource in e.g. donation, data, interaction, organization.
The Director will secure and nurture the collaboration between the centre’s many partners and stakeholders, including Aarhus University, Aalborg University, the Technical University of Denmark, the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland, and the University of Copenhagen as well as the Danish Underground Consortium.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Do you have a thorough understanding of and interest in Digital & IoT products? Are you an excellent project manager and communicator who knows how to motivate and influence others and would you like to boost our new digital team within Global Product Management with your expertise and technical mindset?
We are currently looking for a Product Manager, with focus on Digital & IoT, to join our Global Product Management team with the overall responsibility to participate as the commercial representative in the product development from idea to finished products. In addition you will take part in the continuous development of digital products, like VELUX ACTIVE, and provide product support within the category to our Sales Companies and Regions.
Danish Aerospace Company ApS, Odense
Vi søger hurtigst muligt en dygtig og engageret ingeniør til vedligeholdelse, evaluering og løbende udvikling af vores AS9100 certificerede kvalitetsstyringssystem. Arbejdet omfatter blandt andet:
- Styring, udvikling og vedligeholdelse af firmaets kvalitetsstyringssystem.
- Periodiske tjek og opfølgning på effektiviteten af systemet.
- Hjælp og kommunikation omkring korrekt implementering af arbejdsprocesser i forbindelse med projektopgaver.
- Intern træning af medarbejdere.
Dit primære virke vil være målrettet arbejde med alle grene af det interne kvalitetssikringssystem. Firmaet er certificeret og vedligeholder et system baseret på aerospace standarden AS9100, for at sikre kvaliteten og overholdelse af alle krav fra et strengt standardiseret rumfartsområde.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Har du solid erfaring med PLC-programmering og optimering af automatiseret produktionsudstyr? Brænder du for at arbejde med robotter i en international virksomhed i vækst?
I den nyoprettede stilling som PLC/Robot Programmør, har du ansvaret for at programmere Omron og Beckhoff PLC og ABB, Motoman og Kawasaki robotter. Sammen med resten af teamet, vil du være ansvarlig for at understøtte og hjælpe både internt og eksternt, når der er behov for teknisk assistance vedrørende f.eks. idriftsættelsen og ændringer af vores maskiner.
Derudover vil dine opgaver være:
- Programmering af PLC- og serversystemer, OMRON, Beckhoff
- Håndtering og programmering samt simulering af Kawasaki, Motoman og ABB-robotter
- Udarbejdelse af dokumentation og manualer