Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
46 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
If you are an architect having worked extensively with cost/risk assessments of the application landscape or cost impacts of new technologies, or you’re working as an IT controller interested in expanding into architecture, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You’ll join the IT Architecture team who are responsible for the overall strategic direction of architecture in Ørsted. Your main work will be to ensure optimal financial and commercial conditions around the IT asset base aligned with our strategies, principles and guidelines.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
SOS International A/S, Risskov
Brænder du igennem som bindeleddet mellem IT-drift og forretning, når nye systemer og processer skal defineres og implementeres? Vil du gerne arbejde i en virksomhed, hvor det at gøre en forskel for vores kunder er mere end bare skåltaler? Så har vi jobbet for dig.
Du vil primært arbejde med forretningskritiske projekter som fx udskiftning af centrale applikationer eller implementering af komplekse kundeløsninger.
Du vil oftest være med fra start til slut. Så du definerer i samarbejde med forretningen scope, du udarbejder succeskriterier, du laver business case og projektplan, ligesom du udarbejder krav til bl.a. IT-udvikling og forestår kontraktforhandlinger med evt. eksterne leverandører.
Carlsberg Danmark, Copenhagen
Do you thrive in an international and challenging environment? Carlsberg Danmark A/S is looking for a legal counsel to take up the position as Head of Legal in Carlsberg Danmark.
As Head of Legal in Carlsberg Danmark you will be providing independent and business-focused legal advice to all parts of the organization.
You shall proactively support the business in day-to-day legal matters and ensure that the legal organisation creates value, is cost efficient and contributes significantly to Carlsberg Danmark accomplishing its objectives and to the mitigation of material risks.
You will become a trusted advisor and will work closely with other business functions and management. You will report to the Western European Head of Legal, situated in Copenhagen, with a “dotted reporting line” to the VP Finance in Carlsberg Danmark.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
Are you looking to play a central part in managing projects, contractors, purchasing and customer contact? This position will guarantee professional as well as personal development.
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be in charge of medium and high voltage projects. You will be working closely with approx. 20 experienced project managers, and you will be in charge of 10-50 project workers depending on the scope of each project. You will furthermore have a wide surface of contact with our sub-contractors.
- Project management with responsibility for operational performance
- Progress management and reporting (technical and financial control and follow-up)
- Communication with Danish energy customers as well as our Headquarter in Germany
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a highly skilled project manager, preferably with experience in workforce training programs related to new plant start-ups and/or industrial engineering in wind turbine blade manufacturing.
In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with a large network of contributors and stakeholders and you will take on a demanding role that require you to move from technical problem-solving to practical training solution in both small and large scale on our plants across the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
- Deliver training plans including budgets to our global project teams to support ramp-up plans and learning curves for new products or new plants.
- Aid in the technology transfers of new processes and equipment to new or existing facilities.
- Assist in planning of the training related to these transfers.
DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on ”Uncertainty Perception in Organisational Transition to Systems Thinking in Nordic Manufacturing”, starting ideally on 1 September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter in 2018.
The project focuses on how to ensure the transition from a product-based manufacturing company to a solution-focused company. Solutions are a seamless integration of product and services to fulfil customer needs and require system thinking. Specifically, the project targets the issue of uncertainty management in the transition process which arises from the need to integrate a large number of processes, stakeholders and organisational competencies.
State Of Green, København
Are you a born storyteller and a digital native? Do you want to support Denmark’s efforts in securing a sustainable society both at home and abroad? Then you could be the communications student assistant State of Green is looking for!
As a student assistant at State of Green your job will be to contribute to this extensive work by communicating the stories about green transition, whether it has to do with energy efficiency, district heating, offshore wind turbines, water purification or Smart Grid systems.
Your work tasks will include:
- News research, writing and editing
- Translation of news from Danish to English
- Formatting and publishing State of Green's weekly newsletter
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you manage the LV system design of an offshore substation and deliver a high-quality output?
Your key duties will include:
- Design and dimensioning of switchboards, UPS/DC systems and cable routing.
- Submission of technical descriptions and proposals to customers, handling designs with subcontractors, following up on site, participating in FAT/SAT of LV power installations, handling interface documents and participating in the development of offshore HVDC solutions.
- Responsible for input from stakeholders and for the collection of technical requirements within engineering and construction.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
The Executive Leadership team has recently expressed the ambition for the LEGO Group to invest more in technology to drive competitiveness in the future. This will be the basis for your work as you become part of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team, which is currently heavily involved in developing a new IT strategy and a 3-5-years technology roadmap for the company.
With the responsibility of leading platform architecture, managing and governing implementation of technology and engaging the architecture community, you will be involved in:
- Defining the future state/target platform architecture and the transition roadmap towards this, which includes the design of the future Core ERP, the periphery systems as well as new integration capabilities.
- Providing strategic advice on complex business and technology challenges across all layers of the tech stack.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to play a key role in defining the future finance process landscape at Falck?
The Global Process Owners’ main responsibility will be to reduce complexity by creating a Lean finance organisation through process re-design and continuous improvement. You will work closely with stakeholders at all managerial levels across the countries in which Falck is operating, as well as with our outsourcing provider in India.
- Ownership and maintenance of the global finance process landscape (there are three positions for Global Process Owner, and we are currently recruiting for the OtC and the PtP)
- Quality assurance of process documentation during the transition
- Designing new golden processes together with the GBS team
Annalect is a specialized unit within Omnicom Media Group that work within the fields of analytics and marketing mix modelling. We are highly focused on new product development and best practices within modelling.
As marketing is becoming increasingly more data driven, it is causing the statistical analytics to become more demanding. We are currently transforming towards using the open source program, R, as the standard tool for doing statistical modelling and other data-driven decision support systems.
As our new R specialist, your role will be to support Annalect in the transition towards using R. You will be involved in designing the R packages used by analysts and data scientists. You will be working closely with the rest of the R team, solving analytical requests from colleagues within Annalect or other parts of the organisation.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to work with Business Planning and have a good understanding of Cloud Solutions and S/4 HANA? Are you able to translate Danfoss Business needs and concepts into concrete IT solutions and technical specifications for a Developer? And can you see yourself coordinate with data, functional, and model building experts within our SIOP team and plan and execute smooth transition of 70+ factories in Danfoss group?
- Deliver project results to agreed scope, time and budget
- Coordinate effectively with project team members and business stakeholders
- Lead the integration between cloud and ERP in terms of business process, data and IT infrastructure
- Lead the transition between legacy systems and to-be solution
- Anchor support process and team for to-be solutions
Unomedical A/S, Osted
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Specialist who can drive the clinical area from a regulatory perspective with excellence within ConvaTec Infusion Care. We are located at Osted, approx. 40 minutes' drive from Copenhagen.
You have an in-depth knowledge of medical writing and will be responsible for writing and developing Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) under the MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision 4 and EU MDR guidelines.
- Prepare and update Clinical Evaluation Reports in accordance with MEDDEV 2.7.1, EU MDR guidelines, and internal SOPs
- Analyze pre-clinical and clinical data, risk management assessments, published literature results, post-market surveillance data, and field performance data to evaluate product safety and performance
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S i Hellerup
Do you want to make an impact in a fast growing pharmaceutical company?
As Supply Chain Coordinator at Ascendis Pharma you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the logistics/supply chain surrounding Ascendis’ raw materials and products currently in clinical development and later for commercial use.
You will work closely with devoted colleagues within the organization, who all share the overall goal of developing and bringing new innovative medicines to patients.
Your main tasks will be:
- Day-to-day coordination of transportation and warehousing of all products, both in the current pre-commercial supply chain and the future commercial supply chain.
- Booking and monitoring transports or warehousing services.
- Monitoring stock.
A new PhD scholarship focussing on ‘wind energy and society’ is being offered through a collaboration between two DTU departments: DTU Management Engineering and DTU Wind Energy.
The successful candidate will be formally hosted by DTU Management Engineering, in the Industrial Dynamics and Strategy (IDS) group at the Technology and Innovation Management division, on the Lyngby campus.
The IDS group focuses on understanding change processes of wider innovation systems and empirically has a stronghold in the sectors of energy and cleantech. There will be co-supervision by DTU Wind Energy on the Risø campus where the candidate is expected to spend time with the small but growing social science community in the department.
Tesla, Oslo (Norway)
Our retail and service locations are on the front lines of our mission. Regional Operations Managers provide operational support to enable our locations to run as effectively as possible and provide an exceptional experience to our customers.
- Work cross functionally to build a structured and scalable operations program to ensure consistent brand standards and customer experience for our sales, service and delivery locations.
- Meet with each General Manager on a monthly basis and Store Manager on a quarterly basis to review priorities and status of current projects
- Conduct frequent touch base with each local store operations contact within the territory and ensure sign-off on local operational tasks
As Launch Manager you will have responsibility to launch new products and Services and ensure Sales in our 7 Regions has all ammunition to be successful and win business.
Your focus will be to ensure newly developed products and services are ready to sell. You will be in charge of the transition from the development phase into the operating business and consequently reduce the time to market. You will collaborate with R&D, Product Line Management and global Marketing to develop and execute launch plans for internal and external launches.
Your role will include:
- build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team
- anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launches
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for an ambitious supply chain or engineering professional to join our international Inventory & Logistics function in a critical role for the planning and execution of our industry-leading maintenance strategies for our global fleet of drillships, semi-submersibles and jack-ups.
As Equipment Exchange Manager, you will:
- Manage rotation of equipment between our global fleet and centralized inventory.
- In inventory, manage preservation, overhaul and documentation of the equipment with our warehouses and vendors.
This is referred to as the Equipment Exchange Program (EEP), which you are overall responsible for. EEP is critical for Maersk Drilling’s ambitions to significantly reduce our maintenance costs and increase our financial uptime.
DSB, Høje Taastrup
Erfaren Change Management-konsulent til implementering af fremtidens tog
Har du lyst til at blive en del af det team, der står for at gennemføre et af de største og mest komplekse indkøb i Danmark?
Som Change Management-konsulent er du med til at sikre, at DSB er parat til at modtage nye tog. Din opgave er at bidrage til gennemførelsen af en succesfuld forandringsrejse for DSB, frem til vi modtager og idriftsættelser de nye el-tog. Du driver arbejdet med at udvikle en forandringsstrategi og tilhørende plan, og du koordinerer eksekveringen af planen. I samarbejde med DSB’s øvrige afdelinger, vurderer og iværksætter du den nødvendige forandring og de konkrete tiltag og sikrer, at de enkelte afdelinger tager ejerskab for disse. Du engagerer dig i dialog med hele organisationen med henblik på at forstå og videreformidle behov for forandring.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss is growing, and in order to meet the demands of our customers and develop next generation tools for moving employees across and within countries, we are looking for a colleague to join the Total Rewards (TR) team in Nordborg. We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is seeking new challenges in a highly global environment, supporting the Danfoss Growth agenda. We operate globally, where you will interact with 50+ countries on a regular basis.
The purpose of the job is to provide global assignment services to managers and employees. This involves making sure all assignments and transitions go as smoothly as possible. The Senior Specialist, Global Mobility acts as a single point of co-ordination for employees and managers and provide ongoing support throughout an employee’s assignment, including repatriation where appropriate.