4 job matcher din søgning
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
Would you like to be part of a management team changing a production volume-focused unit into a research & development pilot plant? Are you capable to implement changes to a new environment, and in meantime, secure current deliverables in the existing environment?
Your role is to manage and deliver competent teams of operators and skilled workers, that engage in both existing production machines and in new development/pilot machines, respectively. Doing so, you will:
- Be responsible for assigning the right staff to the right projects and tasks according to available resources and individual employee competencies and ensure high-quality project outcomes.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment supported by high-quality work processes and equipment, including being in close contact with employee representatives and trade unions.
European Energy A/S, Søborg
You will be part of our Asset Management Team, who is taking the leading role in the commercial and technical management of our renewable energy projects right from the commencement of commercial operation. One of the team’s main objectives is the optimization of the assets in operation with a focus on cost minimalizing.
As anOperations Engineer, you will take on responsibility for the daily operation of wind farms and will manage and maintain agreements and permits with external stakeholders.
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and a steep learning curve. As part of an international and engaged team in a fast growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse and dynamic working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy.
You will join our quality minded team of software developers and in cooperation with our experienced software tester you will be responsible for test activities before the software package is promoted to the next step in the continues delivery pipeline.
As software tester in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally. In this position you will get a high degree of freedom to influence our test activities, with your technical knowledge.
Your working tasks:
- In cooperation with our current tester you will be responsible for execution of manual test cases in a complex setup, consisting of both a virtual and non-virtual server environment
- Development of test cases for newly developed features at system and application level.
- Interface tests to guarantee compatibility.
Eltwin A/S, Risskov
Vil du bruge dine kompetencer og erfaring i en markedsledende, hurtigt voksende og succesfuld elektronikvirksomhed med specialisering i at skabe bæredygtige energiløsninger i verdensklasse?
Med reference til produktionschefen og som en del af vores PTA-team bliver din fornemmeste opgave at sikre optimal test af vores elektronikprodukter på fabrikkerne i Polen og Danmark. Gennem din viden og tekniske kompetencer sætter du dit aftryk på både test og produkter. Du skal, sammen med andre dybt engagerede kollegaer i virksomheden og eksterne samarbejdspartnere, frembringe løsninger helt i front, der flytter standarden.
- Udvikling af testudstyr
- Programmering og udvikling af software til testudstyr og dataopsamling
- Indføre testudstyr i produktionen i Polen og Danmark