3 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
Are you ready to develop tomorrow’s manufacturing systems? For Danfoss Power Solutions Joysticks and Controls, we are looking for a true team player to lead our list of road map projects.
As our new Advanced Project Engineer you will join the New Product Development teams and lead the implementation phase together with highly skilled and dedicated professionals. You will develop tomorrow’s production systems using the newest industry standards. Using new thinking, new solutions with advanced technology, you are leading us into Industry 4.0 transition. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage New Product Development (NPD)
- Lead technology projects ranging from CAN bus, analogue electronics, Sat Nav. wireless communication, displays and controllers
- Act as a core team member in projects
Ørsted Distribution & Customer Solutions, Virum or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Can you build the control and communication infrastructure that will enable our customers to take part in a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Energy System Analyst in Flexibility Solutions where you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing the control infrastructure for the technology platform that allows industrial and commercial customers to support the green energy transition while creating real value for themselves.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the design and standardisation of our central control infrastructure so that it can be applied efficiently to customers’ sites throughout the business.
- train the delivery and commissioning teams to properly design, test, validate and operate the control solutions we implement for our customers’ sites.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
Would you like to support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you manage the LV system design of an offshore substation and deliver a high-quality output?
Your key duties will include:
- Design and dimensioning of switchboards, UPS/DC systems and cable routing.
- Submission of technical descriptions and proposals to customers, handling designs with subcontractors, following up on site, participating in FAT/SAT of LV power installations, handling interface documents and participating in the development of offshore HVDC solutions.
- Responsible for input from stakeholders and for the collection of technical requirements within engineering and construction.