1.735 job matcher din søgning
MT Højgaard A/S, Odense
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
You will be required to maintain and manage all documents for the project. Ensuring that the documents are up to date, kept in the right location up and are accessible at all times. You are responsible for checking and approving documents before they are filed/issued and co-operate with internal/external project organisations to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information.
Your primary tasks will be
- Providing document control support in accordance with document control procedures including copying and filing documents, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents
- Co-ordinating all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We are an Innovation team serving Arla’s international markets with new and innovative dairy products, primarily within the infant nutrition and milk powder area. You will have a unique opportunity to influence contents of the job and to create the conditions for innovation success.
Reporting to the Head of Milk Powder Innovation, you will be working with the planning and execution of New Product Development (NPD) projects alongside the international market project leads as well as very skilled innovation colleagues.
In this job you will:
- Participate in Stage Gate NPD projects on Milk Powder Nutrition Products for Arla’s international markets (Nutritious powder based consumer products for families and kids and specialized/organic infant nutrition products)
- Use your creative and innovative skills to deliver the best solutions for creating and implementing new products
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
As Supply Planner for PANDORA Distribution Centers (DCs) in the AMERICAS region you will be the overall responsible for the inventory at the DCs and service levels to customers in the region. You will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark and work in close cooperation with the DCs, the markets supplied out of the DCs, as well as the rest of the global planning team.
The position offers a mix between managing day-to-day issues, tactical planning, and stakeholder management. Your work will be supported by our ERP system AX Dynamics and the advanced planning system Logility (similar to SAP APO).
- Ensuring high availability of products to markets served out of the DCs
- Ensuring high inventory quality and turn
- Communication to all relevant stakeholders.
This is a demanding and fast paced role with exposure to managing multiple vendors, disciplines and resources.
You will deliver continuous business anchoring of the project through close dialogue with the projects’ sponsor and key stakeholders, ensuring that legislation is adhered to, and that the appropriate tools and techniques are used to keep the project on track, driving a smooth and efficient project completion.
A responsible and forward-looking business, we make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Support the Brand Marketing Director in driving the planning, development and creation of integrated marketing campaigns for the Spring Summer season across all markets with direct responsibilities for managing market communication and cross functional integrated planning.
- Lead the cross functional Brand Marketing team in the development of marketing campaigns with a focus on strategy, integrated planning, activation and market communication of tool development and marketing plan implementation.
- Own the integrated marketing plan for the cross-functional team - creating presentation materials to support internal and external campaign updates and sell-in meetings.
- Set campaign objectives to ensure short and long term marketing and brand strategy and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives.
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
As Deputy and as the Product Owner for the Advisory Ecosystem team in Digital Markets you will guide our development. You will also lead a small and dedicated operation and support team.
You will be at the forefront of the digital transformation in Nordea. We are organized with business and IT development in agile teams, and have the mandate and ability to imagine, develop, and release digital features to our customers with high speed. In the Advisory Ecosystem team that you'll be part of, we are responsible for building and maintaining various channels in Markets to access customer data and financial calculations needed for advisory purposes of currency, liabilities, and investments.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Are you looking for new professional challenges, do you consider yourself a servant leader, a navigator of complex stakeholder landscapes and do you have experience with agile methodologies?
Then join us and become our new Senior Project Manager in the Projects team where you’ll be responsible for supporting the entire business in change processes involving IT, ensuring that the company works professionally, reliably and responsibly through the transition.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Nyder du at have mange bolde i luften, og trives du i en central rolle, hvor du er involveret i mange forskellige projekter? Vil du være med til at styrke VERO MODAs position på det belgiske marked?
Dit primære arbejdsområde er at assistere sælgerne og de salgsansvarlige på det belgiske marked i det daglige arbejde. Samtidig fungerer du som backup for salgsteamet, ligesom du dagligt varetager selvstændige, administrative og salgsrelaterede opgaver på tværs af afdelingen. Derudover er dine opgaver:
- Daglig kontakt og support til kolleger i salg på det belgiske marked
- Varetage ordrebehandling og følge op på ordrer og lagersituation
- Udarbejde og ajourføre diverse lister i afdelingen
- Support i forbindelse med kollektionsmøder, events osv.
- Udsendelse af toplister og lagerlister, samt opfølgning herpå.
Vil du være Vessel Account Manager i en spændende international virksomhed? Vi oplever stor vækst og søger derfor nye kræfter.
Garrets International (Danmark), søger en Vessel Account Manager til drift-/operationsafdelingen med fokus på proviantering, så søger du en karriere i en global organisation, hvor de fleste samtaler foregår på engelsk og hvor du servicerer skibe rundt om i hele verden? Og ønsker du et arbejde, hvor du både har ansvar og kan gøre en forskel? Hvis du kan svare ja til følgende spørgsmål, så læs mere nedenfor.
Som Vessel Account Manager, bliver du ansvarlig for ordrehåndteringen, koordineringen af leverancerne og budget ansvaret for et antal af skibe. Du vil blive en del af et dynamisk hold, som i samarbejde tager ansvaret og arbejdet for at sikre alle proviantleverancer kommer ombord til vores kunders skibe. Der vil blive arbejdet ud fra kontoret i Nørresundby, Danmark.
VERO MODA, København
Er du resultatorienteret, og brænder du for mode og butiksdrift? Kan du skabe resultater, der er med til at sikre den fortsatte udvikling af vores VERO MODA-butik i Fields?
Som butikschef får du ansvaret for butikkens daglige drift, det vil sige alt fra lagerbeholdning og salgstal til udvikling og ledelse af dine medarbejdere. Vi forventer, at du er en synlig og tilstedeværende leder, og det er vigtigt, at du er god til at fastholde fokus og bevare overblikket.
Du har ansvaret for butikkens drift, og får herigennem muligheden for at yde dit bedste og udvikle dig hver dag. Dine ansvarsområder inkluderer alt fra udvikling og ledelse af medarbejdere til lagerbeholdning og salgstal. Som butikschef vil du få udbygget dit kendskab til butikkens nøgletal, kommerciel merchandising samt daglig ledelse og butiksdrift.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Become part of an analytics team with strong influence and exciting business challenges by joining SCP Systems & Tools at Vestas Wind Systems.
Main responsibilities of this job position will be to:
- Conduct structured and systematic analysis of our transport business (processes, cost, lead times etc.)
- Provide direction and guidance to other business analysts based on your analytical findings
- Act as lead analyst with in-depth knowledge of how to utilize the full scope of our BI solutions
In this job, you can be sure to be continuously challenged by new and exciting tasks and challenges that will grow both your professional and personal skills. You will have a thorough introduction and in collaboration, we will create a motivating career plan that makes sense to you and Vestas.
KR Consult søger for Liftup A/S i Støvring
Vil du være med til at yde teknisk support i topklasse og samtidigt medvirke til en yderligere udbygning af supportfunktionen? Trives du med en alsidig dagligdag med kommunikation, service samt et begrænset antal rejsedage? Kan du se dig selv være en del af en dynamisk og vækstorienteret virksomhed der skaber lige muligheder for mennesker?
Med reference til Produktionschefen bliver du en del af teknisk support der består af 2 medarbejdere. Du får til ansvar sammen med din kollega at sikre, at der ydes en professionel og effektiv support overfor virksomhedens kunder i hele verden.
ine daglige arbejdsopgaver bliver bl.a.:
- Teknisk support over telefon og email på alle Liftups produkter
- Systematisk fejlfinding sammen med kunden – der bl.a. foregår ved hjælp af simulering på fysiske produkter i træningslokale hos Liftup
Adventurous Key Account Manager to explore African markets
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Missionpharma in Lynge
Would you like to apply your entrepreneurial spirit with one of the world’s largest suppliers of healthcare products to public institutions and NGOs across the African continent?
You hold the commercial responsibility for your markets. On your mission to build new relations and projects, you will spend up to 60 days travelling each year as you knock on the doors of influencers, government officers, procurement managers and donors.
‘’You will join 65 colleagues in our premises in Lynge, north of Copenhagen. We have a passionate and informal work environment with a humorous tone, which is just one of the reasons why we are always at the very top of the Great Place to Work® surveys.’’ – Bo Birk, Director, International Sales.
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Do you have a genuine interest in the building industry? And would you like to work in an international, fast-paced and dynamic environment? Then this two-year graduate position in our VELUX® Modular Skylights (VMS) team in Østbirk could be the kick-start of your career.
As our product development graduate, you will join the Product Specification (PRS) team (part of VMS Product Development) and your main focus will be construction & process development within the area of product specification.
You will follow a structured two-year plan where you will gain hands-on experience on the technical side of our business within the areas of:
- product development, testing and project management
- process development, technical solutions, specification and documentation
- master data, product change management, tailormade custom solutions and BIM objects
– Business process change management
Do you consider yourself a skilled project manager – experienced in handling change management projects in a global scale?
Your job is to be responsible for analyzing, enhance and orchestra organizational change management together with local and global key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- You will be responsible for driving organizational change projects/programs and reporting to executive management on monthly basis.
- Conduct impact and stakeholder analysis, facilitate workshops and act as consultant to translate business requirements, Medical Device rules & regulations, cultural differences etc. into streamlined processes supporting the organization.
- Manage sponsor, project teams, employees and communications staff to prepare the organization for change through communications using a variety of channels.
Centerlederen vil have det overordnede ansvar for centerets budget, drift og opgaveløsninger.
- Ansvarlig for at forretningsgangene og sagsbehandlingen tilrettelægges og følges
- Ansvarlig for løbende indberetninger til udarbejdelse af statistik
- Ansvarlig for budget, budgetopfølgning og regnskab for området.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to help us provide great infrastructure solutions to our 17,000 colleagues in the LEGO Group?
You ensure high performance and availability of the services through designing, developing and operating the different technologies as you get into the details yourself and through your colleagues. As senior architect, you will be driving initiatives on a global scale, and you will be provided with the artistic freedom and autonomy to decide how to make the largest difference for the LEGO Group. We need you to:
- Select and implement new technologies and processes, including driving proof of concept and benchmarking projects
- Continuously improve our hybrid on premise/cloud IT infrastructure
- Drive the cybersecurity agenda by following the rapid development in cyberthreats in an infrastructure context and taking appropriate actions to protect the IT environment at the LEGO Group
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have experience from a major consultancy company or a large, international enterprise? And are you eager to apply your experience in HR Transformations and Shared Services Journeys to influence and shape the future of the global HR setup in Grundfos?
We offer you a 2-year contract in a job with international reach where you get to excel at project, risk, stakeholder and change management as you help secure HR process & delivery to strengthen the HR experience for our 19,000 employees across 58 countries.
As lead project manager, your key task will be to manage change and transformation projects as you work to strengthen and build relationships within our Global HR community. Building bridges in the Grundfos community, you coordinate and drive initiatives as you work to create a common ground while striving to unify the way we operate across Global HR.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to take on a newly established position where you get to influence your career and make your mark on packaging development and production?
As a global packaging manager, you will take on a newly established position and become the link between several divisions, including R&D, purchasing, finance, manufacturing, logistics and more, and be in daily contact with these divisions as well as externally with partners and vendors. You will play a vital role in ensuring that all aspects of packaging comply with market requirements, marketing objectives, logistics as well as standards of safety, quality and environment.
You will also:
- ensure compliance with packaging budgets
- analyse and determine standards for packaging and maintain efficient packing policies
- ensure increased efficiency of packaging, reduced costs and improved quality through incorporation of new technology, materials and solutions
A position as R&D engineer in radioecology and environmental radioactivity is available in the Radioecology Section, Hevesy Laboratory Division at the Center for Nuclear Technologies, DTU Nutech, at DTU Risø Campus close to Roskilde.
The position will strengthen nuclear measurement techniques and instrumentation development in the section with coordination and technical support to environmental monitoring programmes, commercial analytical services, and development of radioanalytical methods.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Performing sample analysis and data handling as required
- Training, technical support and quality control for routine and commercial analyses