350 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like a challenging and highly visible position where you gain unique experience and insights into top management in LEGO Education? Would you like to work across a full value chain and work closely together with the President of LEGO Education?
Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the execution of the strategic direction by being involved in a broad variety of strategically important tasks and ad hoc analytic assignment, working closely with the President of LEGO Education and the global leadership team. Key will be to support our focus on ensuring traction by implementing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges, and solving problems in a structural and analytical way. Additionally, you will be responsible for driving the strategic programme management office.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a dynamic environment where you will play a vital role in the Group Accounting development? Do you have experience from Accounts Receivable, or do you want to get to know how the collaboration between the business and the customers is conducted?
Dansk Supermarked Group is one of Denmark’s most visible companies, comprising of the retail chains Bilka, føtex, Netto, Salling, e-commerce platforms and franchises. We are a team of skilled professionals dedicated to pull all strings necessary to ensure our future growth and development.
In Finance we strive to always support the business, creating processes and setting goals supporting the general direction of the group.
- Support to customers (emails and phone calls)
- Debtors data preparation and validation
- Carrying out debtors accounts (new accounts creation, handling debtors accounts, credit limit etc)
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of GEA in Skanderborg
With reference to Head of Process & Product Engineering, Membrane Filtration, you will be responsible for Membrane Filtration projects from the specification phase to commissioning.
You will be in charge of approx. 10 units annually. Your key tasks will vary, depending on the phases in the respective projects. You can expect to deal with the following:
- Planning internal and external resources
- Project meetings with customers and internal stakeholders - start-up, status, completion
- Project economics and risk management
- Providing close interorganisational cooperation with the project organisation and subcontractors
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on co-operation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will be working across departments on international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate programme is a good choice, because the market is screaming for people with your skills and experience.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a career in managing and driving change and transformation?
We are looking for an ambitious Business Process Consultant to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
As a team member on one or more projects you will be working with and developing your skillset in a range of different areas like; process design, training and implementation, SOPs, data analysis, presentations, automation and robotics, and more. Together with your project manager, you scope and plan own activities and you independently execute on your tasks. .
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
In Assurance, we primarily work with IT audit in connection with financial reporting at Deloitte’s own clients and preparation of audit reports for clients who handle housing and operation of systems and data for their clients. In this connection, we test the general IT controls of the applications and platforms (OS and DB) which are identified as relevant in connection with the company’s financial reporting.
PwC’s Consulting practice in Denmark is experiencing significant growth, and we are therefore looking for new team members to join our Strategy & Operations team.
The right candidate will be part of a highly skilled and ambitious team with experience from PwC and other leading international consulting companies. You will experience a steep learning curve, and you will be given the opportunity to influence your own career.
We expect you to have the following qualifications and competences:
- You are either about to complete a master’s degree in business, finance, economics, engineering or similar fields or hold a master’s degree from the mentioned programmes and have 1-3 years of consulting or related experience
- You are among the best in your class
Mercuri Urval søger for Fors A/S i Roskilde
Er du relationsskabende og fagligt stærk? Motiverer det dig at bidrage bredt med din juridiske viden i en stor og kompleks virksomhed?
Som vores nye juridiske konsulent bliver du en tæt sparringspartner og rådgiver på tværs af vores organisation. Du kommer til at varetage en række juridiske opgaver både i ledelsessekretariatet og i andre afdelinger, hvor du enten selvstændigt eller i tæt samarbejde med projektledere, chefer og direktion sikrer, at opgaverne lever op til virksomhedens og lovgivningens krav. Opgaverne er blandt andet inden for:
- Selskabsretslige forhold
- Håndtering af Persondataforordningen (GDPR)
- Bistand ved kundehenvendelser
As Team Leader in Facility Management you will take active and hands on part in the work within building administration, including moving offices, painting walls, gardening, etc. To support with this work the facility department further includes a full time employee and a part time employee.
In addition your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the Reception is properly manned and run in an efficient and professional manner. The Reception is manned with two part time employees and student workers to support them
- Ensuring that the Copy Center is properly manned. The Copy Center is manned with one employee supported by part time staff
- Ensuring that the Canteen, which is currently outsourced to Eurest, and which serves lunch for approx. 320 persons daily, is operated in an efficient and professional manner
Skibsted Ideation ApS, Copenhagen
Our new graphic designer will work closely together with the Creative Director in executing our marketing platform in the area of graphic design and communication assignments for Biomega.
On a daily basis, you will generate quality content (posts, video, images etc.) for media outlets including design campaign material, newsletters, posters, P.O.S. material, event material, booth designs and other graphic designs. You will also manage the brand book and applications for a variety of design awards, which is a vital part of our branding strategy.
- Ideally you have a degree in design, marketing and/or communication but we are also interested in self-taught experts and entrepreneurs who can document experience
- You have a fair amount of media experience including campaigns, newsletter, competitions but also a fair amount of video (shooting and editing)
- A profound insight in contemporary design
Jobindex A/S søger for kunde
We are expanding and ramping up our purchasing activities to prepare for the future. That is why we are looking for a Process Manager in Purchasing to assume responsibility coordinating and managing different optimization process projects within purchasing.
Join us to make an impact on our future and bottom line and take on a real career challenge. Here, you will influence the strategy for our procurement activities and interact with internal stakeholders for a world-leading provider diesel engines, turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications.
We expect that you take the responsibility for:
- Coordination and management of projects within procurement
- Design and documentation of procurement processes
- Harmonization of the existing process landscape
Mercuri Urval søger for Dansk Halbyggeri A/S i Galten
Kvalitet • Ordentlighed • Handlekraft
Understøttende salgskoordinator med byggeteknisk indsigt og udpræget sans for detaljen.
På vegne af Dansk Halbyggeri A/S søges en ansvarsbevidst og dygtig salgskoordinator med solid byggeteknisk forståelse, som får ansvaret for at understøtte organisationen før, under og efter salg af projekter.
Den nye salgskoordinator forventes at være særdeles omhyggelig og velformuleret i skrift og tale og har udpræget sans for detaljen i både kalkulationer, skriftlighed og visuelt udtryk i diverse materialer.
De primære ansvarsområder vil omfatte at fungere som backup for hhv. den adm. direktør og salgs- og projektdirektøren efter kundebesøg samt at vedligeholde og videreudvikle salgsværktøjer i tæt samarbejde med disse.
DVB Bank SE, Amsterdam
DVB Bank Amsterdam Branch is looking for a master’s degree or PhD graduate in economic science/econometrics/mathematics to join our global international shipping research team to further strengthen our global shipping research capabilities. The team consists of 6 Analysts, a team assistant and the Global Head of Research.
- Analysing international trade and shipping fleet developments and drivers of same.
- Financial cash flow modelling with focus on earning and asset value forecast assumptions.
- Building and maintaining economic, market and capacity forecasting models used to analyse and forecast international trade scenarios and drivers of international trade in respective segments.
- Preparing special studies and analyses of the trends and changes to the demand for international trade.
- Apply all data in a bigger picture and understand its commercial value.
Mercuri Urval søger for ITW Construction Products Nordic i Middelfart
Som sourcing manager bliver du ansvarlig for det strategisk indkøb og category management af et færdigvaresortiment, som komplementerer ITW Construction Products’ egen produktion af højkvalitetsprodukter inden for fastgørelse. Produkterne markedsføres i Norden og UK under varemærkerne Paslode, SPIT og NKT Fasteners.
Med udgangspunkt fra det nordiske regionskontor i Middelfart får du ansvar for et indkøbsbudget på et trecifret millionbeløb. Du refererer til divisional supply chain manageren i England og får en meget selvstændig rolle. Du skal selv definere indkøbsstrategien, udvikle din leverandørgruppe og være resultatansvarlig for dine kategorier.
Folkekirkens Nødhjælp, Copenhagen
We are looking for a colleague who has a comprehensive knowledge of value chains and inclusive business; experience with strengthening the links between the private commercial sector and the development/humanitarian sector. It is important that you can include and motivate stakeholders and establish creative new relations and partnerships.
- Help define DCA’s work and set DCA’s strategic direction for implementation of Value Chain & Inclusive Business in DCA, including crosscutting themes, in line with DCA’s Organisational Theory of Change.
- Innovative project development together with GPDR and PSFP, as well as support to project implementation of approved Global and Local Value Chain and Inclusive Value Chain projects.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a large-scale transformation program, to help bridge the gap between the business needs and the technical requirements on core technology projects within the Merchandising Planning & Retail Buying business area.
The Business Analyst is responsible for optimising business process by capturing, analysing and documenting requirements for process and system developments; reviewing and providing input into solutions and then coordinating and supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
The role has a merchandise planning and retail buying focus, working across a significant number of local and global projects focused on increasing value delivered through our entire value chain.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for a position as Nordic Medical Advisor in Novartis. We are looking for someone with dedication and drive, who can take on our proud tradition within transplantation, and also bring value on other areas. A background within the field of transplant is a clear preference, alternatively solid experience within medical affairs.
- Medical Affairs Strategy and Operations
- Participates in the development of strategic plans in collaboration with other teams to drive the success of Novartis products
- Collaborates with Trial Monitoring Operations, advises / recommends potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of investigators
Are you motivated by achieving results through and together with your team, and are you passionate about solving statistical challenges in a company striving for global leadership within psychiatry and neurology by improving the lives of patients; then you hold the right skills for our vacant position as Manager of Biostatistics in the Statistics Department at H. Lundbeck A/S in Copenhagen.
As a Manager in Biostatistics, you manage a team of approximately 10 Biostatisticians specialised in working with scientific and methodological aspects within the field of Clinical Research & Development. Your main responsibility is to lead, advice, coach and develop your employees and to employ new team members. At the same time you are responsible for planning and follow-up of activities and resources. You will report to the Snr Director of Statistics and be member of the Management Team.
Regneark til økonomistyring er målrettet dig, der ønsker at arbejde med økonomi, uanset om det er som controller, bogholder, regnskabschef eller noget helt fjerde.
Forløbet er også velegnet for iværksætteren, der ønsker at styrke sit kendskab til regnskab og økonomi. Uanset hvem du er, får du konkrete redskaber og værdifuld viden med dig.
Undervisningsformen er praksisnær og veksler mellem underviseroplæg, diskussioner, øvelser og opgaver - individuelt, i teams og i klassen. Vi lægger vægt på, at undervisningen er praktisk orienteret, og at du som studerende involverer dig og deltager aktivt.
Are you our new associate and ready to join a dynamic and international investment bank?
Catella provides transaction advisory and capital markets-related services in the property sector. Advice is provided on assignment from property companies, financial institutions, pension managers, property funds and other property owners.As an associate within the debt advisory team you will be responsible for the following:
- Staying on top of current market developments
- Preparation of presentations, financial analysis/modelling and market reports in connection with pitch- and ad hoc meetings
- Providing pricing input etc. to be used in client interactions