Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
28 job matcher din søgning
Novo Nordisk A/S, Hillerød
Are you ready to use your Quality Assurance (QA) skills in our packaging development projects? Can you identify regulations and standards for packaging materials and take responsibility for compliance?
As a Packaging QA Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying external requirements, as well as interpreting internal requirements, for packaging solutions thereby ensuring quality and compliance. In the process, you will collaborate with different stakeholders and participate in processes from an early stage of innovation all the way to the commercial stage.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Roskilde
We are looking for an IT QA Specialist for our Human Health production sites in Roskilde and Avedøre. You will become part of our quality organization and report to our Human Health QA Operations Manager.
As IT QA Specialist your main responsibility will to be Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IT validation of shop floor systems within Human Health. This includes IT QA support to validation activities, batch records and general assurance of data integrity in production. This position navigates in a cross field between IT, business and QA and have a close cooperation with departments from these areas and many different stakeholders.
our main responsibilities will be:
- IT QA specialist on new green field packing facility in Avedøre.
- IT QA support for Automation and IT in quality related issues.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Would you like to be an integral part of Maersk Drilling's Well Control Equipment Technical and Governance Team?
As Team Lead for Well Control Equipment your main focus will be budgeting, planning and executing five year maintenance. You will work closely with the company’s operations, maintenance materials and procurement teams, where you will be inputting and developing strategies to ensure Maersk Drilling maintains inspection compliance with minimal impact to operations.
You will report to the Head of Well Control Equipment, where you will manage the Jack-Up fleets five year project scopes. This role entails oversight of inspection dates, budget planning, planning the work scope and execution, also follow up to ensure the master data is aligned in the management system is a pertinent role of the position.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Change the future. Starting with your own.
Do you have in-depth insurance and risk management knowledge? Are you ambitious and eager to acquire new skills? Would you like the opportunity to do so within an exciting and international industry? Then you may be the colleague we are looking for!
As an Insurance Specialist, you will join the Legal & Risk department at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. Your main tasks will be within insurance and risk management and will amongst others include:
- Claims handling, policy wordings, procedures and guidelines
- Insurance program underwriting and daily administration
- Renewal and tender process in relation to insurance.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Holeby
We are looking for a Manager to focus on production and operation of our Four- Stroke Engines
As Manager of the new department “Engineering Support Four Stroke” you will be responsible for managing 11 very skilled people within production and operation of our engines, and you will refer to the Head of Production Support. Further, you will be supported by several colleagues, who are already localized at our sites in Korea and China, where the majority for our engines are produced and tested.
You will be responsible for the management and development of your team, in order for them to provide the best possible Engineering Support of our Four-stroke small-bore engines. You ensure that the necessary quality inspections in the production are carried out at the licensees, and that proper supervision of engine commissioning takes place.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of Emporium Partners Denmark in Taastrup
Organize, manage and coordinate operations of product flow (receiving shipments of goods, warehousing, orders preparation & inspection, shipping), while optimizing the quality/costs.
- Manage logistics and QA in DK warehouse including order & storage management, daily inquiries/concerns from personnel and/or customers
- Supervise team of WH personnel
- Manage and maintain Export Compliance for US and EU (ECCN & RPS screenings)
- Monthly monitoring & measuring of Logistics Costs:
- WH Packaging and supplies inventory stocked
- Annual carrier review: rate negotiations and contract renews
How would you like to work for one of the most innovative companies in the world?
Well now is your chance because Tesla is looking to hire Service Technicians of all levels to join our Service team in Oslo as we continue to expand our Electric Vehicle offering.
As a Service Technician you will get the opportunity to develop your technical skills through a combination of courses and hands-on training and you will receive coaching and support from the best in the electric vehicle industry. You will also have the opportunity to progress your career within Tesla and be encouraged to continuously learn.
- Inspections, repair, and maintenance of Tesla vehicles (Diagnosing, brakes, AC, changing motors/batteries etc)
- Pre-delivery inspections
AJ Vaccines A/S, København
Vil du have arbejdsopgaver, der giver mening og gør en forskel? Så er det måske dig, vi søger til vores stillinger i afdelingen Inspection & Packaging.
Vi søger to akademikere til at indgå i vores team af akademikere og teknikere i afsnittet. Opgaverne for akademikerne er centraliseret omkring driften i afsnittet, og udføres i samarbejde med dine kollegaer i teamet. Du vil starte i et træningsforløb, som består af læsning af instruktioner og sidemandsoplæring.
Derudover vil dine opgaver også indebære:
- Gennemgang af batchdokumentation
- Behandling af afvigelser, herunder varetagelse af årsagsanalyser
- Udarbejdelse af SOP’er og anden GMP dokumentation
Competencia ApS recruiting on behalf of Kinetico Water Systems in Køge
The Regulatory Affairs Manager provides guidance to Kinetico International departments with respect to regulations and statutory requirements related to the design, manufacture, marketing and use of Kinetico products.
You are offered an exciting and challenging task within, among other things, counseling colleagues and collaborators at international level, mainly in France and Germany but on specific tasks also to the rest of the company departments located in Europe and USA.
You will be a part of a dedicated organization of skilled collages, all of which contribute to the company’s continued growth and will be pleased to welcome you.
You are offered an attractive salary package with benefits, which are negotiated after qualifications.
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Affairs Manager Cell & Gene.
The purpose of the Medical Affairs Manager Cell & Gene role is to build CTL019 and CGT pipeline awareness and to advocate and support product solutions in alignment with compound or brand strategy by exchange of scientific information/insights clinical trial support and projects in collaboration with GDD team. To support the education and onboarding of treatment centers as part of local country activities.
- To provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on critical issues regarding specific patients
- To develop long-term professional relationships, build advocacy and gather the insights of current and future KOL/decision makers
Grønlands Selvstyre, Nuuk
Har du lyst til at bruge dine faglige kompetencer bredt, arbejde visionært og selvstændigt med afvekslende opgaver – så kan vi tilbyde dig en spændende stilling i Grønlands smukke natur.
Veterinær- og Fødevaremyndigheden i Grønland (VFMG) har ansvaret for det veterinærfaglige og fødevarefaglige arbejde i hele Grønland. Som barselsvikar bliver du en del af dette arbejde, hvor du udover dine daglige arbejdsopgaver, får mulighed for at bidrage til nytænkning og langsigtet udvikling for VFMG. Barselsvikariatet er ledigt til besættelse fra medio juni 2018 eller snarest herefter og frem til medio februar 2019.
Du vil blive placeret i Nuuk og indgå i det daglige arbejde hos VFMG samt være en del af grænsekontrolarbejdsteamet. Her vil du referere til afdelingschefen for Veterinær- og Fødevaremyndigheden.
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of client
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world’s leading cybersecurity company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives.
- Develops strong relationships with customer contacts at the executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Symantec solutions.
- Focuses on the strategic nature of the relationship and builds long-term value for the client and sustainable success for Symantec.
- Works independently to determine the best approach for achieving personal and company goals.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
As a member of a project team the Fire Protection Engineer is expected to network, coordinate and collaborate with all the team members, including engineering contractors and other discipline engineers, to deliver front-end loading and detailed engineering documents related to fire protection.
The Fire Protection Engineer is also a key member of the Global Fire Safety Competency and is responsible for coaching and providing technical expertise as needed to less experienced engineers and site fire safety resources engaged in fire system review and analysis in the EMEA region.
- Perform fire hazard and risk analysis including hazardous area classification per applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide life safety analysis
- Participate in 2nd and 3rd party facility fire safety audits
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
The Package Manager, Electrical, will provide technical electrical support throughout the entire construction project. You have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. You will provide technical electrical support for our crew and subcontractors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support construction administration services such as the review of RFIs and submittals
- Perform field inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications and codes for electrical work
- Review electrical drawings, details and specifications as part of a large multi-discipline construction document package
RBAI JV I/S, Frederikssund
Vi tilbyder en spændende og udfordrende stilling på Fjordforbindelsesprojektet i Frederikssund. Du vil blive en del af et alsidigt, energisk og ambitiøst team i et internationalt miljø, hvor du refererer til OHS Manageren. Da OHS Manageren er fra Besix, er det vigtigt, at du taler og skriver engelsk flydende samt har stor kendskab til de danske sikkerhedsregler og love på området.
Eksempler på opgaver:
- Sikre at retningslinjer for sikkerhed overholdes for vej- og broarbejdet (Making sure that all guide lines for safety are compliant for the bridge works)
- Supportere formænd i gennemførelse af toolbox-møder (Assisting the Foremen in the completion of toolbox meetings)
- Være ambassadør for et godt og sikkert arbejdsmiljø (Be an ambassador for a good and safe work environment)