Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
35 job matcher din søgning
C&P Inspection A/S, Korsør
Leder du efter et skræddersyet traineeforløb, hvor du kommer ind i en spændende branche og samtidig uddanner dig til en sikker fremtid?
”Allerede fra starten er du med erfarne kolleger ude at kvalitetssikre alt fra nedgravede og overjordiske tanke og rør til maskiner og industrielle anlæg. Og når du først er udlært, er du sikret job langt ud i fremtiden,” fortæller direktør Lars Have Christensen.Kunne du tænke dig at:
- begynde et traineeforløb i en virksomhed med et stærkt dansk brand?
- arbejde i et anderledes, krævende, spændende og delvis teknisk miljø?
- blive en del af en organisation, der klæder dig fagligt på – allerede fra første dag?
- indgå i en organisation, der er ærlig, reel og krævende?
Dit traineeforløb tager 2 år, som du opnår via praktisk erfaring ude i felten, samt uddannelse via specielkurser af typisk en til to ugers varighed.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov (DK) and Isle of Wight (UK)
Do you have experience working as a people manager in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Manager, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop, implement and drive the overall HSE strategy aligned with the business strategy. Part of your responsibilities is to manage our HSE employees at the site in Nakskov.
You will also be responsible:
- Work on establishing an even greater safety focus every day.
- Support our two blade factories at Nakskov (DK) and Isle of Wight (UK).
- Support pre-shipment at the harbour site at Nakskov, Portsmouth and Fawley.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
Are you motivated by working on projects on a worldwide basis for international clients? Do you have several years of practical project experience with process engineering & design work and with Maine/Off shore engineering codes and standards? Then the job as Senior Mechanical Engineer might be a position for you.
Your main responsibility will be coordinating design and engineering of products and solutions based on customer requests and applicable client standards and international standards & codes. Be responsible for coordinating 3D piping layout work and secure that everything fits together between P&ID, vessel drawings, 3D piping layout where your primary tasks will be to:
- Participate in detailed mechanical engineering work incl. vessels, piping and structural skid design
- Secure engineering verification and alignment with engineering workflows. Ensure that requirements are adhered to, in a cost-efficient way.
DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU AMOS - Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems has an open PhD position in ship motion dynamics coupled with the subfields of estimation theory, and data analytics and communication.
The multidisciplinary PhD project will address sea state estimation using a network of heterogeneous sensors, which, on a more specific level, involves network-based sea state estimation using simultaneous data from multiple ships.
The PhD study is under the Double Doctorate Degree (cotutelle) agreement between NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) and DTU (Technical University of Denmark).
Er du problemknuser, udadvendt og løsningsorienteret? Kan du lide at arbejde med IT og se dine løsninger blive brugt? Vil du være med til at skabe forbedringer og optimal udnyttelse af IT og digitalisering?
Som konsulent indgår du i projektteamet med fokus på at analysere, designe og specificere løsninger i dialog med forretning, udvikling, leverandører og ledelse. Vi kigger på alt fra robotter, AI, til Vision Inspection teknologi og deltager i pilotprojekter sammen med leverandører og udvalgte fabrikker.
Dine opgaver bliver bl.a.:
- Deltage i projekter og opgaver i større og mindre skala. Fra udrulning af standard løsninger til pilotprojekter på ny teknologi, eller nye arbejdsprocesser med IT-løsningen som omdrejningspunktet
- Besøge slagterier, udarbejde specifikationer, konfigurer og implementere løsninger i produktionen i en åben dialog med kolleger og lokale brugere
If you have a strong combination of personal drive, technical skills, manufacturing insight and commercial understanding, you have the opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job now.
You will be part of a team of global quality inspectors improving the quality of FLSmidth equipment and securing alignment with the product line strategies. As Global Quality Inspector you will be responsible for specific products enabling our suppliers to deliver best in class solutions in our industry. You ensure right specifications, optimal timing, and proper supervision for specific products in order to deliver on time, on budget and with top-class quality. In detail, it will be your job to:
- Ensure the right quality of complex casted, forged and welded products
- Practise NDT inspections of welding and castings
- Perform final inspection to reconcile outgoing shipments
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
If you bring solid experience across quality, audits and people management and you are looking for an opportunity to bring all of your skills into play, this is it! LEO Pharma has set the ambitious goal to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. As part of fulfilling this vision we are building a new quality setup and you will become a vital contributor in making this a success.
Based at the LEO Pharma headquarters in Ballerup, Greater Copenhagen your overall focus is to take LEO Pharma’s auditing to the next level – in close collaboration with the Senior Manager of your sister team and the Director of External and Support Quality to whom you report. As you will head a newly established team of 9 very experienced and competent Quality Professionals you will succeed by enabling your team to shine and be the best they can be.
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
The Package Manager, Electrical, will provide technical electrical support throughout the entire construction project. You have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. You will provide technical electrical support for our crew and subcontractors.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Support construction administration services such as the review of RFIs and submittals
- Perform field inspections to verify compliance with plans, specifications and codes for electrical work
- Review electrical drawings, details and specifications as part of a large multi-discipline construction document package
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as QA Auditor with focus on GLP?
You will become a member of a highly motivated and dedicated team of auditors and compliance QA colleagues and your essential tasks will be to:
- Plan, conduct and report audits within GLP, covering study based audits and facility audits at Copenhagen site and sponsor audits at partners
- Report audit findings, trends and critical situations to Senior Management
- Interact with the Non-clinical R&D and compliance functions as part of follow up on audit observations and potential trends
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
Reporting to the Global Director of Procurement, the Global Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for leading activities of the Regulatory Affairs Department with an emphasis on global regulatory strategy and the preparation, review and submission of documents to any regulatory authorities at a global level.
Oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions in the geographical areas where KEVIN.MURPHY Group products are marketed. Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance. Requires a Master's degree in the area of specialty.
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
Do you want to be part of a successful and market-leading company while making a difference for the environment? Focusing on fully utilizing resources and securing the everyday of employees in the Oil & Gas industry worldwide.
Are you passionate, self-motivated and result oriented and do you get excited about working with 30 talented and inspiring colleagues with 10 different nationalities?
Then you could be the new Mechanical Engineer in our team.
Your primary tasks will range from application engineering in projects to developing the product design.
- Prepare specifications and manage customer requirements
- Develope our product standards further
- Defining the equipment to be applied in VRU projects
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
To strengthen our SQE-department within mechanical categories, we are looking for a new colleague to join a team of passionate, high level Supplier Quality Engineers in Grundfos’ Danish production facilities (GBJ).
As our new Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for approval of new and changed purchased parts. You will also be involved in driving our “Supplier Part Approval”- process as the link between development, purchase and the consuming production plant.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient solutions in our suppliers’ complaint handling, by working intensively with the suppliers in their 8D-process (Handling non-conformities in a structured manner to avoid repetition of faults).
Regulatory CMC & Drug/Device Specialist
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking a Regulatory CMC and drug-device specialist who will be responsible for Regulatory CMC and device tasks related to our development projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced and proactive Regulatory CMC expert with late stage drug and drug-device development experience who can enable our fast to patient strategy through close liaison with our pharmaceutical development and commercial manufacturing departments
- As part of the CMC project teams find the best regulatory strategy and pathways for CMC plans and know the potential shortcuts and pitfalls
- Advice on regulatory and non-CMC consequences of CMC/device decisions.
The new QC Director will report to the Vice President of Quality. The QC laboratory consists of 50+ employees organized in 3 departments, QC Bioassay, QC Chemistry and QC Microbiology. Each department is headed by a Manager and Team Leads. Besides daily lead of direct reports and general management of QC activities, the QC Director will participate in strategic initiatives and customer meetings.
Main purpose of the position
- Direct staff and operations within Quality Control in accordance with cGMP regulations and AGC Biologics standards.
- Establish strategic goals and objectives and maintain full strategic responsibility for Quality Control.
- Provide leadership and guidance to immediate staff performing Quality Control activities.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you have experience with pharmaceutical production, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Quality Assurance (QA) and possibly also inspections by the health authorities? Do you want to be part of a department responsible for recalling products that do not live up to Novo Nordisk’s high quality standards? If so, you may be the person we are looking for.
You will be responsible for handling complex and critical product complaints for all of Novo Nordisk’s products from all over the world. In situations where this leads to a recall of products from the market, you will be responsible for ensuring fast and effective recall in close cooperation with upper management, production and one or more affiliates around the world.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Qatar
Are you looking for a job opportunity abroad as a Superintendent Engineer? Then this position at MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ EMC Operation Qatar could be the next step in your career. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Superintendent Engineer for our Two-Stroke service department in Qatar. You will play a key role in our Engine Management Concept (EMC). We are a service provider with long term service contracts, we ensure high reliability on both propulsion and generator engines. You will report to our EMC Operation in Copenhagen.
We are the world leader on diesel engine technology, knowledge and maintenance and as our new Superintendent Engineer, you will develop yourself both professionally and personally in an international business environment. You will be part of the EMC Operation Qatar team of around 10 dedicated colleagues.
MT Højgaard is currently working on several high profiled projects in Odense and Southern Jutland. We are therefore seeking three HSE engineers, who want to be a part of building the most technologically advanced and energy efficient buildings in the world.
Supporting our project compliance with Health & Safety and Environment within the company and ensure compliance through regular inspection. Together with the HSE manager you will be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Daily follow-up, reporting, and co-ordination of issues related to HSE
- Approval and control of subcontractors and suppliers in relation to HSE
- Liaisons with clients regarding project HSE issues and monthly HSE reporting
Pfizer Danmark, Ballerup
The Medical Quality Officer role drives quality management, compliance, inspection readiness, training, process improvements, and oversight needed to ensure high quality performance of Pfizer Country Medical Operations.
- Contribute to/drive the local Country Quality Management System
- Contribute to regional and global quality strategic initiatives in partnership with Global MQO leadership
- Lead the development of country quality strategic initiatives based on risk and business needs, in close collaboration with Local Medical Management, MQO Leadership, BU Markets and other key stakeholders (e.g., Platform Line management [Safety, Regulatory])
Ørsted Wind Power - Operations, Gentofte
Do you want to kickstart your career and work with foundations of offshore wind turbines?
Join us and become an Intern in Mechanical & Structural where you’ll influence decision making and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.