117 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development with the vision to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner, creating the bank of the future.
As a Senior Consultant, your tasks include process discoveries and identification of automation potential in entire organisation as well as advising on digital solutions. You facilitate decision-making for stakeholders on all levels and have a proactive approach to the successful outcomes, as well as creating high quality presentations for colleagues, experts, and managers. Among the tools we deploy in our digitalisation projects include Business Process Management (BPM), Robotics, Machine Learning and technologies in the Artificial Intelligence area. It is an advantage if you have experience or a relevant background within this space.
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
As a QA specialist, you help create groundbreaking medico products that help people with intimate healthcare needs. Working on projects from the initial design phase through to manufacturing, you get to oversee every step of the way, collaborating with a large network of stakeholders and ensuring that our QA project delivery processes are aligned.
As part of the Quality department, you will be based in Mørdrup, 40 kilometres north of Copenhagen. Working alongside 20 colleagues in Quality, you will be one of the 5 QA specialists responsible for the development of new products in our Pilot production.
Your role involves a high degree of cross-organizational collaboration and you can expect up to 20 days of international travel per year. In addition to working closely with your colleagues in the project teams, you will have a close link to other R&D functions, as well as the Global Quality organization in Head Quarters.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to work on developing optimal financial processes for our newest business unit – Grundfos Service & Solutions?
Our business unit is still in its early life, and we are continuously developing our financial processes to suit the business needs. As you lead the team, you take on the responsibility of driving financial processes whilst developing and shaping the future of finance.
You will also become a member of the global Service & Solutions leadership team. In this role, it is expected that you engage actively in business decisions beyond the finance agenda.
Your tasks include:
- implementing a new service performance management view and securing alignment to the rest of the organization
- implementing a group profitability mindset in our Service & Solutions business
- securing transparency in the establishment of Service & Solutions as a vertical performance unit
DTU Food invites applications for a three-year PhD position within the research group of Food Microbiology and Hygiene. The group develops and applies methods for the rapid detection, typing, quantification and prediction of microorganisms and microbial responses in food and water.
New mathematical models and software are developed for improved development, processing, distribution, risk assessment and HACCP-based own control programs for various foods. The research group consists of nine faculty/scientists, 11 PhD students/postdocs and has substantial experience within predictive food microbiology.
The PhD project will study growth responses of Clostridium botulinum and aims to develop mathematical models and a tool to reliably predict no-growth conditions for this important pathogenic microorganism.
DTU Compute’s Sections for Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting September 1st, 2018. The project is partially financed by the FORA ETN European project.
Our department DTU Compute is an internationally unique academic environment spanning the science disciplines mathematics, statistics and computer science.
At the same time we are an engineering department covering informatics and communication technologies (ICT) in their broadest sense.
Finally, we play a major role in addressing the societal challenges of the digital society where ICT is a part of every industry, service, and human endeavour.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Are you an inspiring and visionary frontrunner who can keep talented teams motivated, challenged, and on track? Then you might be YouSee’s next Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master in YouSee, your key responsibility is to drive the agile processes within cross-functional teams. Since you will impact the way our teams work with agile principles. In the role you must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serving the Development Squad in their quest to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guide the Squad on self-organization to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the Squad and coach the Squad to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
Eaton's Electrical Division, Søborg
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international company where you play a big part in developing the Country Sales Organization in building the business towards the future?
Eaton offers a key role in a newly established team with the main focus on development of digital solutions to drive the business and management of functions that are essential to sales force productivity.
The position as Field Product Manager will in close co-operation with the rest of the Inside Sales department be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
As an enterprise, business, application, cloud or information architect in TS&A, you will have the opportunity to join a growing architecture team that works alongside our clients in their strategic programs at both enterprise and project level.
You will turn our clients’ visions into actionable solutions by clarifying target state, creating transformation blueprints, building roadmaps and guidance for the design and governance of architectures within one or several financial services capability areas.
- Creating next generation IT solutions and strategies in large organizations that take on our clients most complex problems
- Challenging enterprise transformations and target architectures
- Implementing architecture programs and projects guidance
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated Internal Project Manager to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management for internal projects related to optimization of business processes like ECM, DMS, Material Management etc. and the IT systems that support the processes.
- Alignment of initiatives with other business areas: Technology, Service, Onshore operations etc.
- Advanced key-user for one or two of the following applications: E.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Tecnomatix, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated PLM Systems Specialist to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advanced key-user for e.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization. The position is targeted to support Tecnomatix plant simulation and machine interface/data collection (production equipment) initiatives. However, if your competences are within the other systems mentioned, your application is just as well appreciated.
- Back-office support for key-users/users within the organization.
- Prepare user guides and training materials.
AVK Holding A/S, Galten
Is your LEAN toolbox well-equipped, and do you enjoy creating results in close collaboration with colleagues across different cultures, functions and organisational levels? Then you might be what we are looking for.
Would you like to drive business improvements across our 100 sales and manufacturing companies around the world? As our new Global LEAN Consultant you will join the global LEAN organisation together with three competent colleagues currently working out of Denmark and Poland.Your key responsibilities will be to:
- develop LEAN Academy training programmes for all levels of the organisation
- support and follow up on business improvements identified in local business plans and as part of our Strategy Deployment
- work with Value Stream Mapping, analyse and identify gaps between present and requested situation and plan the efforts to redeem the potential
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Maersk Tankers is looking for an ambitious and skilled IT Infrastructure Architect with global responsibilities.
The Maersk Tankers Management team has defined a new and ambitious strategy for the company where the use of IT plays a vital role. We now offer the opportunity to join us, connecting the dots between business applications and IT Operations. You will join a team of 24 dedicated IT professionals, working closely not only with the business, but also with Maersk Tankers' IT suppliers.
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen. We offer an attractive and competitive salary package and performance bonus as well as many other benefits.
DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU AMOS - Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems has an open PhD position in ship motion dynamics coupled with the subfields of estimation theory, and data analytics and communication.
The multidisciplinary PhD project will address sea state estimation using a network of heterogeneous sensors, which, on a more specific level, involves network-based sea state estimation using simultaneous data from multiple ships.
The PhD study is under the Double Doctorate Degree (cotutelle) agreement between NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) and DTU (Technical University of Denmark).
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
The Corporate Strategy and M&A is reporting directly to the CEO and aims to strengthen the efforts around the strategic direction of Haldor Topsoe, by developing, communicating, executing and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives.
You will be responsible for enabling corporate-driven business planning and performance management in the context of an IPO journey. You will support and advise the executive management and report directly to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy and M&A.
You will work from our headquarters in Lyngby in close collaboration with colleagues in Denmark and at our other global locations. Not only will you get deep insight into – and a thorough understanding of – our global organization, you will also build a strong network and be able to influence and set the direction for how we make strategic decisions.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of tombola in Copenhagen
The successful candidate will be one of the founding employees of tombola Denmark and will lead a team of Chat Room Moderators who will provide tombola’s Danish players with a fantastic level of customer service!
To be a success in this role you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role where you will have lead a team.
- Have supervised a team of at least 5 employees.
- Extensive experience of developing staff including implementing performance management and the associated processes.
You get to be part of the global FMCG leader as you ensure good relations with the largest retail chains in Denmark.
You join Customer Service Denmark and join 7 colleagues in helping our customers. Your primary task will be to ensure great relations with our B2B customers, which are the major retail stores across the country. To help you, your colleagues across our service department in Poland and our entire Danish office with Finance, Sales, Supply Chain and more stand ready with their expertise.
More specifically, mail, phone and SAP will be your primary tools, as you:
- Are our customers’ first point of contact – this includes receiving, generating and processing their orders as well and managing returned and withdrawn products
- Ensure that our customers’ needs are adhered to within Unilever
- Run error free order-to-cash processes and resolve any issues related to it.
As an experienced consultant you will help CIOs maximise IT value by assessing and defining their underlying architecture to support their IT strategies and cloud services.
It will be your job to cultivate next generation IT solutions and strategies in large organisations and drive implementation of new IT transformations within cloud technology and underlying enterprise - and IT architecture.
You will utilise your technical and theoretical background from large, complex, enterprise-level transformations, and work with a pragmatic approach in solving our clients’ most complex problems in high-profile projects and programmes across a range of clients within financial services, the private sector and the public sector.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Maersk Tankers seeks a Student Assistant to join our in-house legal team based in Maersk Tankers’ Copenhagen Head Office. The legal team consist of three legal counsels and the General Counsel. The legal team is supporting Maersk Tankers with advice on all legal matters. You will support the team and thus also the business.
As a Student Assistant in the legal team you will be dealing with a large variety of administrative and practical tasks, including:
- preparing drafts of company documentation, e.g. minutes of Annual General meetings and Board meetings.
- liaising with subsidiaries abroad on company documentation etc.
- maintaining our company documentation and repository.