142 job matcher din søgning
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Akzo Nobel in Mariager
The key to the ongoing success of IC is the continuous improvement by applying Lean Six Sigma (L6S). Akzo Nobel enable their employees to imagine and implement innovative ways of working and serving their customers. Within this context, your mission as a Project Manager, is to further develop this environment by acting as a L6S Black Belt Project Manager.
Your core responsibility will be to lead, inspire and work with teams of subject matter experts in order to drive improvements. In this hands-on role, you will interact with, and influence, all levels of their organization – from the shop floor to the boardroom. As such, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who can encourage others to excel.
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
As a Project Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for the project lifecycle from idea to benefits realization.
The job requires individual drive, and you’ll have a big impact on your work life and the tasks.
- Scoping new projects and signing-off on the quality from projects scoped by project managers
- Facilitate and advising senior-management on project portfolio priorities by an understanding of project dependencies and resource constraints
- Ensure progress on the project portfolio by providing advise and coaching project managers in the business
In this key account manager position, you focus on market access and sales driven activities related to Danish municipalities. You will be on the road about 70% of your time, where you visit municipalities and wholesalers to make Coloplast Ostomy and Continence Care products available to people across Denmark.
You will prepare, launch and follow up on tenders. This requires frequent meetings as well as the creation and distribution of tender materials and product communication, so potential public purchasers have every reason to tender the Coloplast products.
Also, to be the best possible advisor, you facilitate TCO-presentations and aid our partners, so they are updated on market pricing and market dynamics. In sum, you help make sense of our products, EU tender law and the market. And you help the Coloplast organization create consistently great communication, product launches and tender materials.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a cooperative owned by farmers, everything we do starts with their milk. We are very proud of the raw material that our farmers work hard to produce and that means we are committed to create added value to our milk.
We are looking for a highly skilled Product and Process Designer with the chief objective to deliver recommendations and validated technical solutions to innovation challenges. Technology is a game changer and we want to explore and stay updated with the best technologies fit for purpose. Through leveraging a combination of functional and business expertise, you will develop the technical elements of consumer propositions that drive sustainable business growth and support Arla’s Innovation Strategy.
You will build a broad network across Arla Foods and work collaboratively with relevant functions in innovation projects across categories.
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum
Do you want to impact the future of work through automation and be part of an innovative Process Automation team?
Join us and become Senior Automation Architect in Ørsted Process Automation where you’ll be responsible for delivering solutions, influencing stakeholders to build and re-use automation components and for identifying opportunities to further develop our architecture and technology.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive development of automations and deliver technical guidance to junior developers.
- cooperate with Product Owners and Process Designers and convert future process design into a sequence of minimum viable products.
- develop our Robotics Process Automation architecture and standards including interfaces to applications and cognitive solutions.
Can you ensure a successful implementation of customer centricity across our country organisations?
Then we offer you the chance to work with colleagues and customers across the globe in a company with a proven growth record. Working from our corporate headquarter, you will be involved in all aspects from collecting data, analysis to providing recommendations and monitoring and evaluation of initiatives.
You will be responsible for our global Customer Success Program, gathering customer feedback, analyse it and design specific initiatives we can put into place across our organization. As such, you provide recommendations for our country- and Global organisation, discuss ways to implement improvements and monitor their effect. This include having dialogue with local program leaders in more than 40 countries across our three product divisions, ensuring that customer-focused initiatives are prioritised in local business plans.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are looking for an IT Support Team Lead to join our highly skilled IT Operations team to ensure delivery of exceptional IT support. The position is based at the Maersk Tankers office in the heart of Copenhagen.
Manage the day-to-day planning, operations and problem-solving of a team of IT On Site Support Technicians, present in Copenhagen, Singapore and Mumbai to meet the required standards and operational targets.
Ensure the smooth everyday running of these teams, ensuring that end-user satisfactions are met.
Ensure the efficient allocation of incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resource so that customer deadlines are met. Follow up on incidents.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to drive a safety culture that supports and promotes a strong EHS performance and culture for the whole organization? In this position you will get the possibility of influencing leaders on all levels to a high level of safety and productivity, while working with our EHS requirements and strategy.
In the position of EHS Performance and Culture Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement EHS strategies to support the LM WP operations to world-class EHS performance
- Support P&L Leader and GSC Sites EHS Leader to ensure consistency, quality, rigor, on time and efficiencies reporting for Business Consolidation
- Lead global analytics on the different events, scenario, in order to develop a predicting model
- Be the reference person for all events, regarding investigation, tracking, sharing lessons learned
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Can you implement new power contracts to help us drive the global transformation into sustainable energy?
Join us and become our new Business Analyst in Power Portfolio Management, where you’ll be responsible for implementing power contracts and drive change management to support the company’s green growth.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Widex A/S, Lynge
UNEEG medical A/S is looking for a senior systems engineer to join an innovative company on its way to bring innovative brain-wave monitoring products to market. You will be responsible for system level design control activities and facilitate the safety risk management process.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be to:
- Gather stakeholder requirements
- Define system level requirements
- Perform system level design verifications
UNEEG medical offers:
- A small but expanding organization within the Widex group situated in Lynge, Nordsjælland.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment bringing innovative products to market
- A dynamic workplace with skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
Does IT speak to your heart and do you have a time-to-market mindset? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a candidate to ensure an engaging e-commerce experience for our store managers around the world – maybe it’s you!
Flying Tiger Copenhagen is a rapidly expanding retailer with close to 1000 stores across Europe, Asia and the US. Our five global warehouses serve as logistic lifelines towards our stores. As our Senior Application Specialist your job is to ensure a smooth and engaging e-commerce experience when store managers place an order.
More specifically, you will guide and support functional analysis and design discussions. You will advise the business on business processes and best practice solutions. Design specifications, risk analysis and developing customizations on the ordering platform are also part of your job description.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to join the exciting development of BEUMER Group´s next level of cutting-edge products and technology?
We are starting up new product portfolios within airport and logistics and you have the possibility to join from the very start in an international collaborating atmosphere. We develop products and concepts together with our colleagues and shareholders in the group. Knowledge of applications within robotics, fast sorting, advanced automation and Automated Guided Vehicles are of interest.
Your tasks will include:
- All aspect of the products mechanical design and construction.
- Be responsible and participate in design of products, components and assemblies in 3D – Solid Edge.
- Participate in cross functional development with the engineering
Do you see a direct relation between job satisfaction and good results? And would you like to translate business ambitions into management and organisational development benefitting everyone from top management to production staff?
Join the HR & Communications department in an international company and make an impact on the overall job satisfaction and individual personal development at Orifarm.
As our new HR consultant, you will support top management at Viminco. By attending to value-adding HR services, your main focus will be on a vast array of tasks across the entire organisation. More specifically, you will:
- Act as professional sounding board, coaching the management group
- Manage recruitment processes including general administration, interviews, tests and selection
- Facilitate team development, employer training and talent management through workshops and Annual Appraisal Interviews (AAI)
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
Can you help us revolutionize the global cleaning industry?
If you have experience within sensor technology, and you are looking for an opportunity to unfold all of your skills in a role with major impact, this is it. You will join a successful, world leader in the global cleaning industry who is partnered with world class robotics developers.
Your overall focus is simple. Contribute to the design of the world’s best, automated cleaning vehicles with the highest safety standards. As part of our high performance Connected Autonomy Solutions (CAS) development team in Aalborg you will:
- Select and qualify sensors for the safe operation of autonomous cleaning vehicles
- Program safety sensors and/or controllers using OEM tools
- Design and build safety circuits and control systems – with internal and external engineers
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dedicated Global QC team. The position is anchored in Global Operation with a close interaction in the Science, Technology & Science function.
Your primary focus areas will be managing and facilitating our global professional network for microbiology leading multiple key projects or programs within the global QC network using the appropriate methodologies and tools and develop business cases for new project ideas and initiatives with the assistance of line QC managers.
Assignments will vary in size, complexity and focus area and may address process improvements, rolling out of new testing equipment, rolling out of new QC programs and processes, both global and local in nature. You will be responsible for professional global decisions on QC microbiological issues, methods, programs and processes.
Climate-KIC ApS, Kgs. Lyngby
The Office Assistant will support our Nordic EA and Office Manager with a broad range of practical and administrative tasks.
You will have a diverse job with the opportunity to assist on a range of general office duties, from making sure our offices and kitchen always appear nice and tidy, planning and ordering food for meetings and other events, ordering stationery to supporting on HR related tasks.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for local IT & telecom issues and equipment
- Ordering stationery
- Making sure the printers are working etc.
- Planning internal meetings – booking of meeting rooms, refreshments etc.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have production/process engineering experience? Do you work in a structured way enabling you to complete the assigned projects within budget, schedule and scope? Do you thrive in a role where you will cooperate with various stakeholders at different sites?
You will manage the execution of NPI projects and, given the project situation, you may manage project managers within the assigned projects. You will work within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to the established processes and methodologies. You will be responsible for process development, tool validation, engineering trials, work instructions and support other engineers.
You will also:
- Interact with customers, suppliers and internal resources
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of project and program management principals
- Use project manager tools to manage large and complex projects or programs
Quantitative Modelling of Cell Metabolism (QMCM) is a new section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain).
In QMCM, we focus on developing mathematical models to explore and explain the molecular basis for homeostasis – the self-regulating processes evolved to maintain metabolic equilibrium in organisms.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing high-throughput quantitative metabolomics analyses to biological researchers. Assays will include targeted metabolomics and flux analysis using both LC-MS and GC-MS. The successful candidate will be involved in communicating with users, participation in experimental design, sample preparation, Instrument analysis, data interpretation, and instrument management.
For our Global Procurement Organization in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) we are looking for a Methods and Process Specialist (MPS) who will define our process and methods globally within Service.
As an MPS Specialist you will be responsible for defining the methods and processes in close co-operation with our main stakeholders e.g., Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain and Service Operations you and will also be responsible for the implementation and training in our regions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure implementation in the business units (BU) and specific guidance within the corporate standards
- Facilitate the goals of the business units and regions with specific processes/instructions interfaces to strategic sourcing, operational procurement, project management/execution, platform, new product introduction, engineering change management, cost value engineering
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to be the face of LEGO Security in an administrative function which will expose you to a wide array of stakeholders in the LEGO Group?
Joining 4 supervisors and 8 security operators, you will oversee the administrative operations, including our business plan and our tactical implementation plan, to support our strategic direction. A large part of your work revolves around our processes – how to create innovation and improvement to facilitate changes and solutions. Specifically, you:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, creating space for influence and taking individual needs into account
- Ensure solid quality in security deliveries and high-quality deliverables in relation to certified requirements and according to customer expectations
- Set a disciplined administrative direction in the Command Centre in close cooperation with the Head of Global Command Centre
©2018 The LEGO Group