4 job matcher din søgning
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Would you like a challenging career with a high degree of development and responsibilities? Does it motivate you to be hands on whilst building up a new team within contract management?
As our new Senior Contract Manager, you will join our project department in a newly formed team. The team is responsible for optimizing our contract management in relation to the financing and selling of our projects. You will lead and develop the contract management team in cooperation with an Assistant Contract Manager.
Areas of responsibility:
- From a practical, legal and financial perspective, optimize EE’s management of finance and divestment agreements of renewable projects
- Facilitate diligent and timely fulfilment of conditions and milestones in finance and divestment agreements of renewable projects
- Participate as necessary in the project management of all ongoing projects
Arla Foods, Viby J.
If you have strong ambitions, firm leadership skills and excel in all strategic performance management disciplines, then this may be your next career opportunity.
As Director for Strategic Finance you will impact decision making across Arla. Your task is to drive and facilitate the performance dialogue on a strategic level and continuously develop people, systems and processes to enable us to deliver our strategic goals.
In this role with a high degree of exposure, where you influence decision-making processes to improve Arla’s business performance, you will be responsible for:
- the ongoing performance dialogue towards the Executive Management Team and the Board of Directors
- the short- and long-term corporate target setting process in Arla Foods in close cooperation with the SD and the EVP of Finance
Do you want to use your leadership, project management skills and background in electronics to head a team of project managers and run exciting product development projects?
Join a rapidly evolving company dedicated to developing smarter ways to ensure high food quality. Here, you get the freedom to shape our future hardware development together with a highly skilled team.
You will be responsible for overall program management of leading edge instrument projects from system design to successful market launch. You will lead the project managers in charge of the projects, and you will ensure highly ambitious project execution according to quality, time, scope and budget. You will report to the VP for R&D HW Programs as you:
- Lead and coach your team of project managers
- Take strategic responsibility of our electronics group
- Create clear road maps and pipeline specifications for your team
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Hamlet Protein A/S in Horsens
This is your chance to join the industry leader in young animal feed. You will enjoy working with highly skilled colleagues at different locations worldwide. You are motivated by playing a central role in an agile company with high professional standards.
Reporting to the CEO of HAMLET PROTEIN, you take charge of all HR related initiatives. You are a member of the management team and have significant influence on the HR agenda, securing that all activities support the overall company strategy. One of your prime functions is to act as HR business partner for the members of the management group.
Leadership development and the development of the teams at different locations are treasured at HAMLET PROTEIN. You build the programs, facilitate workshops and coach managers. The ongoing recruitment of talented people is also among your key tasks.