5 job matcher din søgning
Are you an effective communicator with a relevant background in service and security management? Then you might be our new Regional Security Manager for our international client in the financial industry.
ISS security solutions have a variety of significant clients within the Nordic Region. You will work in close cooperation with the rest of ISS Nordic and country organizations and together with the client’s key stakeholders.
As a Regional Security Manager, you will be responsible of leveraging ISS’ IFM vision and the physical security services for our client. In the position, you will facilitate and lead our Subcontractor with the understanding of the IFM partnership and secure collaboration between the Subcontractor and ISS services.
Furthermore, you will work closely together with the customer on a strategic level to set the objectives and action plans.
Nigel Wright recruiting on behalf of Tulip Food Company
Tulip Food Company is now looking to hire a new Global Category Director for the company’s biggest category, Bacon. The Global Category Director will have the strategic responsibility for further developing the Bacon category internationally, including cross business unit collaboration and collaboration with the Danish Crown Group. The role can either be based at the company’s HQ in Randers, Denmark, or at the company offices in Hamburg, Germany.
- Development of strategic business plans for the bacon category, including driving new product development, commercial excellence initiatives, portfolio management and pricing strategy.
- Preparation of annual category plans at group level.
- Facilitate best practice category approaches across business units.
- Ongoing organizational development so the competencies and resources in the category team matches commercial targets and plans.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to take the lead in turning innovative thinking, ideas and plans into concrete and tangible innovative business solutions? Do you enjoy working with Design Thinking projects? Can you facilitate Google Venture-style Design Sprints and validate a concept in 5 days? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
- Lead and orchestrate innovation efforts throughout the innovation funnel with focus on digital innovation, including Design Thinking projects, Google Venture-style Design Sprints.
- Ensure a commercial mind-set and search for viable business models by continuously validating and measuring using a Lean Startup-type approach, plan, deliver and measure the minimal viable business model/product following the Agile methodology.
- Lead a cross-functional team to drive facilitated innovation projects and coordinating efforts across designated participants from the organization.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have a passion for change and do you want to be part of shaping and creating the future of the offshore drilling industry?
Maersk Drilling is looking for an expert in innovation to help shape the right conditions for an effective innovation organization. You would be key in creating the right capabilities and driving innovation forward within the organization. You will have the responsibility of always ensuring that Maersk Drilling is on the forefront of innovation.
- Own, facilitate and improve the innovation process with supporting tools and methodology, e.g. design thinking/design sprints etc.
- Responsible to keep the toolbox up to speed and that key resources are trained in selected innovation methods and tools.
- Leading key ecosystem interface to universities, innovation agencies etc. And deliver value from that interface to new innovation.
Vilmorin SA, Odense
The position will provide the company with new varieties in the target market segments by implementing appropriate genetic resources and methodologies. Overall the goal is to create new successful varieties of Spinach hybrids with improvement compared to the main varieties currently on the market and to find innovative products/crops to grow market share and turnover, all over the world in accordance with business strategy. You are responsible for all the breeding tasks related to your program such as creating, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the various genetic materialand variety trials in Denmark and abroad.
- Active role for the definition of the breeding objectives, in cooperation with the marketing teams (in the US and in Europe).
- Work closely with the sales and product development teams as well as industry leaders.
- Use appropriate methods and techniques to create competitive new varieties.