5 job matcher din søgning
Fiskars Denmark, Glostrup
Your job as an HR Manager is to lead and execute HR activities in Fiskars Denmark for SBU's, Supply Chain and Group/common functions in alignment with Fiskars guidelines and in collaboration with respective Business & Business HR partners.
As HR Manager, you are the owner of employee relations, labour law application, collective bargaining agreements, occupational health, wellbeing, country specific policies and guidelines, payroll management and benefits related topics for Denmark.
As HR Manager, you ensure consistent quality of HR services for local managers and facilitate effective relations with employees. As HR Manager, you fit global Fiskars HR processes, programs, concepts and tools to meet local requirements, and hence ensure effective implementation of Fiskars HR strategy in the country.
LYSGAARD ApS is recruiting on behalf of Dalux in Copenhagen
A unique opportunity to have the responsibility for recruitment and talent acquisition for an international and multicultural company located in Copenhagen.
As the first dedicated HR-profile in Dalux, it will be your responsibility to acquire talent in all four offices. Your tasks are not set in stone, but will include:
- Covering and defining the job and the competences needed, while coordinating the further process with the head of the office
- Prepare job postings and determine which media to use for advertising
- Create pipeline of attractive candidates
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for a professional HR Partner who can deliver excellent advisory and support to a business environment which is undergoing significant transformation.
As HR Partner you will be a trusted advisor to management in ensuring efficiency in organizational development and adjustments. This entails:
- Being a trusted coach and sparring partner on collaboration, interpersonal relations and team dynamics.
- Sparring with management and leaders on leadership tasks, processes and behavioral change.
- Assist in developing the leadership skills of our managers and advise them on HR matters.