17 job matcher din søgning
Do you know nothing better than routing tables, IP address management, firewall configuration and finding the next big thing in network solutions?
You will join the “I focus on IT” program and be a key player in our organization, as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for our future network design. You will work with the program management team, and you will ensure team members can understand your technical guidelines and enablers to bring the business a high-quality system platform to release business value and mitigate risk.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Create target architecture, roadmap for network, technical design document and IT governance for the network platform
- Close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
Do you want to work in the largest retail organisation in Denmark and drive key business projects in our Commercial organisation?
As Project Manager you join our PMO that is placed in Commercial Support, Aarslev, Aarhus, with the aim of ensuring sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Project scoping: Establish solid foundation for the project, incl. objective, success criteria, scope, project organisation and workbreak down into tangible delivery plans
- Analytical deliverables: Drive analytical deliverables, incl. gap analysis and business case
- Lead project team: Depending of project you lead project participants allocated for deliverables in the project
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Are you dedicated to working with front-end innovation projects? Do you know how to combine user needs, business understanding, design and technology into new product concepts? In addition, do you have the ability to coach and ‘lead the way’? Then this position may be the next step in your career.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative, experienced and skilled project manager, who can drive front-end innovation projects in cross-functional teams.
Your overall focus will be to plan and carry out front-end projects, to design future concepts and to facilitate idea generation and concept development. You will also participate in other front-end activities.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Your main area of responsibility will be to act as sparring partner for our corporate staff functions with a key focus on our Corporate & Global HR organisation. Working with key stakeholders in the HR leadership team, you facilitate reliable financial reporting and drive the quarterly forecast process.
You will also take an active share in improvement projects that focus on optimisation of quality and efficiency of processes and tools. This will be carried out both internally in Finance as well as among stakeholders in the business.
With the right drive and skills you will experience significant impact and learning in the position, which could be a valuable asset in your further career development.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have international experience with technical solution sales? Can you achieve results by driving long sales processes in complex organizations from first contact to winning the contract? Are you good at creating strong customer relationships and maintaining them? Would you like to work in an innovative and fast-growing company that puts customer value first?
As Key Account Manager you will play an important role in expanding our market share. Your customers will be the largest utilities in our existing markets and you will position Kamstrup as the best smart grid partner through engaging with decision makers and stakeholders.
We offer you flexible working hours and many employee benefits, among other a great cantina, free fruit, a fitness-center, in-house dentist, in-house hairdresser and a free health care clinic. Beside of that, we have an active employee association.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
In the role you will work primarily with Leadership Development and learn how capabilities and competencies are built to enable the business strategy. You will have deep insights into how the future of leadership will look and what is required to succeed. You will join Global Learning and Development (L&D) in Aarhus, Denmark.
We are a team of experienced consultants, aiming to deliver learning concepts, systems and impact globally. You will be working on many of the communicative aspects related to the team’s work and help us become a global business enabler. In doing so, you will:
- Facilitate online sessions and participate in selected leadership courses
- Develop HR people process training for our Leadership Population– in close cooperation with our Leadership Development process owner.
- Identify efficiency opportunities within our learning solutions.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you lead and inspire a knowledgeable team? And would you like to influence the strategy of a global leader in industrial food ingredients?
As the Head of Sales and Science development, you lead a team of highly skilled colleagues who are experts on AFI products, nutrition, whey protein and the use of them in customer relevant applications. In more detail, you:
- Act as an inspiring, coaching and motivating manager who actively support the strategy execution for our products, market segments and business area
- Help your team utilise their nutritional and technical knowledge surrounding our products to facilitate the strategic value-added sales
- Make sure your team can support all geographies and customers and travel 30-40 days a year to visit trade shows and customers yourself
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Build the automated workforce of tomorrow
Robotic Process Automation is a key component of increasing enterprise productivity in the future. Therefore, we have created Robotlr, a Center of Excellence where Robo-Builders, Process Consultants, and Factory Managers work closely together to automate and optimize processes.
Robotlr works in the intersection between business and IT, and we are seeking graduates for two different roles; one for each side of the equation.
In the RoboBuilder role, you will work with automating processes in the Blue Prism framework, shaping our best practice of robot-blocks that can handle tasks across all of TDC Group.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you an AX expert with the ability to communicate your knowledge and expertise? Do you have the skills to convert business requirements and issues into IT solutions?
As a Business System Consultant, you will be Special Project’s AX business expert, ensuring that the AX system fits to the department’s activities. With IT, you will identify and implement improvements to AX. Besides the more technical tasks, you will also ensure that the AX users in Special Projects can use the AX system appropriately. As the AX representative, you will be responsible for aligning with peers in the COO organisation on requirements and usage of AX in the COO area.
Your responsibilities will also be:
- AX support to end-users within Special Projects, both direct support and linking to the IT organisation
- Conduct system training of Special Project employees in AX at site
- Create End User Procedures (EUPs) for the Special Project domain in AX.
Do you have a strong drive, strategic mindset and are you passionate about optimizing manufacturing functions in Vestas? Do you have the ability to support the Senior Vice President of Assembly & Towers as the Strategy & Executive Assistant? Are you looking for a position with a broad scope and high business impact? Then have a closer look at this unique opportunity.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure development and performance tracking of the Assembly & Towers strategy
- Drive improvements in strategy development & monitoring processes Facilitate the strategy development and execution process together with the senior management team
- Coordinate cross-departmental and cross-regional projects/initiatives
You will be working with many different colleagues at all levels of our organization and from different cultures, and you will get the opportunity to travel to our global locations and be close to our factory teams.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to develop and drive H&S initiatives for Group Functions employees in Denmark and abroad?
In this brand-new role, you get to drive the development and provide input for the global strategical effort to improve health and safety in Grundfos Group Functions including our Danish headquarters and facilitate the establishment of best practices. Your responsibilities involve supporting office environments and activities in relation to small scale pilot production, exhibitions, training and kitchen facilities.
Overall, you develop, facilitate and support H&S activities and assess our needs and provide input for the global strategical planning. You participate in the development of methods, tools, training and communication material that help our H&S initiatives and performance reach new heights.
JACK & JONES, Brande
Do you know what drives growth and user engagement in digital sales? And are you motivated by creating visible results through the development and execution of new digital sales initiatives? Then join us in shaping and implementing the future digital sales setup for our B2B operation!
As Digital Sales Developer, you will have great influence on the development of our online B2B sales and the digital journey of our business. You facilitate new digital sales initiatives and create the motivation for significant behaviour changes in our sales organisation.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Creating, executing and following up on existing and new digital sales initiatives
- Providing ongoing training, support and sales development with internal sales colleagues
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you up for a challenge – and ready to make your influence count?
Then take this opportunity to lead a team of 120 specialists through 6 managers who develop pioneering embedded software solutions. Doing so, you will make sure we continue to be a trendsetter within water technology and deliver the great products our customers need.
To succeed, you apply your knowledge of best practices as well as relevant policies, systems, processes, local laws and regulations to create coherent, synchronous and aligned processes and R&D activities within the team. But at the same time, you work on strategic initiatives to facilitate a world-class technological direction for software development within Grundfos.
We are looking for a skilled Legal Advisor with experience in Danish and international employment law. You will join our professional HR legal team and be a part of a committed and proactive work-culture.
Your primary tasks and responsibility areas will be:
- Advise the organisation regarding collective bargaining agreements, local agreements and Danish employment law in general
- Facilitate internal training and education regarding employment law, collective bargaining agreements and local agreements
- Maintain employment related templates in Vestas Denmark
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. We highly value initiative, responsibility and quality in all solutions. We strive to obtain a good balance between family and work.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Medicom Innovation Partner in Struer
Medicom Innovation Partner follows their growth strategy and experiences a strong demand for their products and product development services, which is why they are looking for candidates who want to be part of creating unique products for people who need medical treatment. You will become part of the project organization, which develops injection and inhalation devices from early concept to finished product.
To manage the complex development projects your responsibilities as a senior project manager are:
- Secure continuous progress and quality of projects with strong focus on agreed timeline and economy
- Ensure the profitability of a project
- Close communication and reporting with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate and document project meetings
- Follow-up on project finances and contractual implications to the project
Are you a great leader? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Enable HR administration, make changes and deliver performance with a human face?
- Lead a team of 17 skilled employees and create a digital HR platform on which we can build our future?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world to nurture the history, cohesion and values that are inherent to Bang & Olufsen?
As our new head of HR Operations, you will lead and develop a team of 17 employees (11 in HR and 6 in other admin areas). Based in Struer, Denmark, you become part of our HR leadership team and gain the global responsibility for our operational HR processes within payroll and HR administration as well as employee sales, HR Legal and EHS. You will also have the responsibility for our reception areas. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with HR partners, managers and Finance as well as union representatives.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Can you lead Cost Out activities across the value chain? Are you looking for a position with the opportunity to engage in complexity reduction activities? Then take a closer look at this unique opportunity as Cost Out Lead.
Grundfos is looking for a Cost Out Lead within Global Cost Out Excellence. Primary responsibility is to set target cost ambitions and lead challenge sessions with program and product managers as well as engaging in product development projects to secure a cost competitive product range.
You will lead Cost Out initiatives and set standards and develop a world class toolbox within Cost Out Excellence. In addition, you will lead and facilitate product tear down workshops, engage in new product development projects as well as re-design initiatives.