7 job matcher din søgning
JKS recruting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
Nordania Leasing, Birkerød
Within asset financing the foundation for a best in class digital customer experience is a Nordic platform that accommodates the continuously changing needs of our customers, partners and regulatory demands. We wish to establish an agile development team with an overarching customer-focused approach. You will be part of a team working to change the way we run our Asset Finance business
As a Product Owner in Asset Finance you will work with the conceptualization and redesign of features on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the backlog of business requirements and become a key contributor in relation to our ongoing digital transformation. Part of the daily activities is working and coordinating with the IT core teams in helping shape, challenge and define the scope of each feature without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you passionate about delivering Business intelligence solutions that supports business decisions?
Front end wise, we primarily develop BI solutions in Bex query, SAP BO Analysis for office, SAP BO Webi, and MS PowerBI. The major back end platforms to our front end tools are SAP BW 7.3 and FMS/HANA (Views). As a consultant, you will be involved in all aspects of your area of responsibility:
- Partner for the business in regards to the usage of BI, both in headquarters and globally.
- Analyze and map business requirements into possible BI Solution deliverables.
- Develop datamarts, reports or dashboards in one of our front end tools in collaboration with our back end consultants.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Vice ApS, Copenhagen
This role will provide project management services to implement NetSuite through the local VICE offices in Scandinavia. S/he will work with a team of Finance leads, Operation SMEs, Solution and Integration Managers, and NetSuite professional services to manage project activities. The PM is responsible for the localizations, configurations, data migrations, UAT, testing and deployment in their markets and must provide consistent and clear communication throughout the project to all stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with local SMEs, the regional project team and technical support to manage the implementation.
- Own and communicate project status while driving momentum and managing risks with proper escalation when needed.
- Execute training and ensure users understand where to go for help.
The Global Econometric Modeling group at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is looking for a talented and motivated Economist to analyze business strategies, based on developed (in-house) econometric models and forecasting infrastructure.
The project is responsible for performing model-based evaluation of the technological feasibility and economic viability of commodity bio-based chemicals. The knowledge and predictions of this group would be utilized to provide DTU Biosustain with target molecules with commercialization potential.
In this position you will be responsible for designing and developing business intelligence strategies for stakeholders in the global commodity chemical industry. The workflow would involve incorporating curated market, technology and trade data to databases.
An expert in Product Life Cycle management accountable for translating business cases and requirements into a detailed technical design. You may also in some cases be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Based at Valby office, Copenhagen Challenging position touching and improving the solutions used by our core business and what will form the foundation for our ongoing digitalization. Working in a international team supporting the design, engineering and delivery of world class products and complex global project.
- Enjoy engaging with key users, business analysts and project managers during requirements identification and solution As-Is/To-Be analysis.
- Being comfortable to Lead/Facilitate solution development workshops based on ENOVIA out of the box best practices.
- Identify solution process gaps and gap closure actions
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of ECCO
Would you like to join a premium shoe manufacturer and take part in the global development, maintenance and implementation of SAP SD functionalities? As SAP SD Consultant in ECCO, you will experience a challenging and developing job with a high degree of freedom to act in an international company with the whole world as your workplace.
As SAP SD Consultant, you will be involved in all aspects of the SAP SD and related software solutions. Some of the main responsibilities in the role are to analyze and map sales and distribution business requirements into possible IT deliverables.
In this role, you will engage closely with business partners on project related work as well as smaller scale changes and enhancements – both in headquarters and globally. You will participate in and potentially manage projects within your own competence area.