4 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you analytical and process-oriented, and are you motivated by developing and applying new monitoring methods as part of the predictive WTG maintenance? Do you have experience with complex mechanical drive train components?
You will be a key stakeholder in maintaining an overview of the fleet health as part of the predictive maintenance applied in all offshore WTGs. You will develop algorithms based on various monitoring methods and maintain close collaboration with specialists from our Engineering department evaluating the need for inspections and main component replacements based on data-driven decisions.
You will also support the organisation on CMS-related topics throughout the value chain and facilitate the development of Technical Monitoring Competencies within the department and in MHI Vestas in general.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As the Product Owner in our team, you will be the catalyst for driving engagement with other business units and converting business requirements into user stories and tasks. As such, you will enable the Data Management team to deliver great data services according to business expectations.
You will likewise drive key data management projects and initiatives to ensure continuous process development and adherence. Working as both a product owner and data manager, you will secure high data stewardship and data governance as you:
- Own and manage team backlog to make sure it reflects the right priorities and that the content is well-defined
- Gather end user requirements and bridge relevant business/data teams to make sure that the team backlog reflects dependencies
- Help facilitate planning and prioritisation of the work being completed while considering the various interests early on
©2018 The LEGO Group
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you possess process management skills, broad business understanding and a desire for driving business value through IT? Would you like the opportunity to further mature Maersk Drilling’s Business Architecture, leave your footprint on our business development? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Obtain solid knowledge of business processes
- End-to-End responsibility for facilitation and innovation of the selected business process(es) by using IT tools
- Have a clear picture of how the business processes can be supported by the current portfolio of the platforms/technologies and in accordance with Maersk Drilling Enterprise Architecture and Maersk Drilling Strategy
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have flair for Planning and Performance Management and can you facilitate a team? Would you like to help us make a difference?
In the One ERP Project we are looking for a PMO Supporter capable of supporting one of our ambitious role-in plans. You will be working in our Planning Team, a part of the Project PMO, which is responsible for project planning, progress tracking and reporting. To achieve this, you will need to collaborate closely with colleagues from all over the world, all working out of Flensburg. Within the Planning Team, you will be working together with a team of currently 8 dedicated colleagues, all working with their part of the planning and performance management process.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Maintaining the plans.
- Following up on overdue tasks, highlighting consequences of plan adjustments.
- Status reports to release lead and project management.