Facilitate - Fyn
5 job matcher din søgning
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Etex Group
Marketing professional with a creative mindset and strong digital skills
You will be part of a strong Nordic management team in Etex Façade. Your main responsibility will be to build and manage a Nordic marketing team of three employees and to develop the department into a strategic, sales-support oriented and digitally driven marketing function.
You will be part of an international commercial organization, reporting to our Country Manager Nordic, Jan Coppin. Together with the management team, you will develop and implement a marketing strategy, suited for the three markets, and in line with the overall global branding strategy of our main product lines Cedral and Equitone.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
We are looking for a commercial person who has the desire to digitalize our customers’ workflow and who can justify our investments with strategic thinking and business cases.
You will be the interface between the users of our equipment and Interacoustics in order to ensure that we realize and visualize our strategy, which is prepared for the digital development.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify business cases for integration projects worldwide.
- Conceptualize & visualize our integration solutions towards our costumers.
- Initiate and facilitate integration case studies with hospitals worldwide.
The data center Chief Building Engineer will work with the management team to facilitate operating and maintaining the data center. The candidate will need to be experienced in diverse industries such as electrical generation, electrical distribution, cooling technologies and fire suppression systems.
- Supervise CFE shift staff: Provide direction, review work, support delivery of training, and provide performance feedback
- Support the creation, review and approval of Critical Environment (CE) procedures
- Ensure adherence to Facebook Safety Policy and Procedures
Facebook is seeking a seasoned professional to join our Infrastructure Construction Management team as a Loss Control Engineer. The Loss Control Engineer must be experienced in providing guidance on complex construction activities related to safety, insurance, regulatory agency compliance and risk management. The Loss Control Engineer will be a vital component in ensuring the success of the global safety program we are establishing for our data center construction program.
- Coordinate and provide direction, training and mentoring to on site construction teams and internal Facebook stakeholders to implement effective safety methodologies.
- Perform risk assessments for all construction related tasks.
- Collaborate with our General Contractor to monitor the safety program on the project site and maintain a good working relationship to facilitate zero incidents.
We seek an IT professional with management and leadership experience and advanced hands-on technical skills in Server Hardware, Project Management, Quality Management, Data Analytics, Networks, OS repair, Linux and Automation (ideally in a datacenter environment). Having depth and breadth knowledge of managing servers in a large-scale distributed environment is a core competency of this individual.
- Establishing and managing a Data Center Operations Team responsible for the maintenance and operation of server hardware and supporting infrastructure at scale.
- Responsible for the health of server capacity delivering Facebook’s products and services from the data center site, and for ensuring operational delivery through collaboration and partnership with both remote and local peer organizations