8 job matcher din søgning
Novozymes A/S, Bagsværd
Are you capable of taking our Capacity and Inventory planning processes and maturity to the next level? Then you may be our new Capacity Planning Specialist. In this position, you will play a key role in the development of our capacity as well as inventory planning processes. You will set the standards for how we deploy our inventory strategy supported by our state of the art SAP IBP for Inventory system. You will execute and develop our rough-cut capacity planning process and take it to the next level. We expect you to challenge our ways of working, our processes, and how we use our systems.
In this position you need to have:
- A Master’s degree within a relevant area such as Supply chain management, Engineering etc.
- Profound theoretical knowledge on capacity planning concepts, MRP and Advanced Planning & Scheduling systems
- Strong analytical, communicative and IT skills
Indrykket 20. november
William Demant, Smørum
Are you ready to step into an exciting IT-function? Then you should join us! William Demant is a well-established, international company, which improves the life quality of people with a hearing disability worldwide. You will be working from our beautiful headquarters in Smørum close to Copenhagen; a large, modern building with all the facilities required by today’s employees: Fitness center, an awarded canteen, massage and an informal work environment.
You will be a part of a global team of 16 persons that work with master data in a geographically dispersed Master Data Management department of the William Demant Holding. Your colleagues will be placed in Poland, Denmark and US, and your manager will be located at the main office in Denmark. You will be sitting in the heart of our infrastructure, getting to know all parts of the company.
Indrykket 13. november
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Brenntag in Ballerup or Malmø
You will be responsible for a part of the product portfolio of General Chemicals for Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. General Chemicals product portfolio consists of a range of products.
These commodity products are sold and applied in a broad range in the Food, Feed, Pharma, Agro, Mining or the Material Science Industry. Being part of a team of 5 Product Managers working within General Chemicals through the Nordic region, your key focus areas will be to:
- Develop and implement product strategy across segments
- Support Sales on products, prices, budgets and market knowledge – and meet or exceed targets
- Ensure availability of required product portfolio to drive industrial and specialty chemicals strategies
Indrykket 7. november
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Are you a born Trader? Can you challenge the customer and close the deal without compromising the relation? Are you driven and passionate about chartering? If so then please apply!
You will be responsible for the day-to-day business and for ensuring successful trading and commercial performance of a number of Aframax trading in Europe and the Atlantic. You will have direct and extensive contact with a variety of customers including international oil majors and trading houses.
Based on your trading experience you will assist in identifying, analyzing and developing new business relationships and trading opportunities by proactively interacting with customers and through business intelligence in cooperation with our in-house research and analysis function.
Indrykket 6. november
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can help BIMCO develop and revise standard contracts and clauses for the maritime industry.
Our contracts and clauses are used by thousands of companies across the globe for almost every shipping-related activity such as shipbuilding and repair, bunkering, voyage, time and bareboat chartering, ship management and many specialist operations and trades.
What you will do:
- monitor and conduct research into industry developments that may have a potential impact on shipping contracts and clauses;
- help develop and revise standard shipping contracts, such as charter parties and bills of lading;
- support specialist international drafting teams appointed to assist with our work; and
Indrykket 6. november
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby
Would you like to make a difference as a leader and drive the future development of a new center at DTU Management Engineering linking research and research-based advice? Are you driven by the challenge of handling multiple public and private stakeholders? Are you powered by the opportunities of translating research into relevant service offerings?
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Acting as a center manager and in this capacity also be a part of the department’s overall leadership team reporting to the head of department
- Interacting with multiple partners and stakeholders, which also requires active maneuvering in a political environment
- Leading a team of about 12 specialists, mainly with an IT and data background
Indrykket 1. november
William Demant, Smørum
Are you looking for a company that keeps growing in size and revenue? Are you ready to make a big difference for people living with hearing loss and to add value to the supply chain in the most cost-efficient way? Do you see yourself in a position where you become part of a company’s constant and stable development, while contributing to work processes in Global Operations in a truly global setting?
The Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme specialist track, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations of 6 months in Global Operations.
You can expect rotations and tasks that are shaped in conjunction with what the business needs and what the graduates’ competences and interests are. Some of the tasks may include value stream mapping, big data analysis, KPI analysis, project management, process streamlining, and process mapping.
Indrykket 27. oktober
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to join a very progressive and ambitious team? Do you have an eye for details, and are you very structured in your way of working? Do you thrive in a fast moving environment, where every day brings new and interesting challenges? Then this is a unique opportunity to join the IR team.
The IR Coordinator will be responsible for co-ordination and logistics related to Investor Events including Roadshows, Conferences, Investor meetings, arranging hotel and travel itineraries.
Key tasks include:
- Creating analysis reports of meeting targets, assembling finalized presentations, distributing contact/firm database research to management and IR teams, coordinating any audio/visual details, coordinating webcast details
- Fielding incoming calls from analysts and investors to IR team, responding to meeting and information requests as appropriate
Indrykket 25. oktober