Din søgning matcher 2 kategorier. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
655 job matcher din søgning
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
As PA for our English-speaking Head of Global R&D, you will be part of a dynamic and committed team that also includes Team Directors. You will be working closely with the Head of Global R&D, securing a smooth day-to-day operation of the function.
You will be responsible for a number of administrative tasks such as meeting and calendar management, travel arrangements and budget tracking. In addition, you will work closely with the US office to coordinate various meetings WW.
You will be involved in the communication with external stakeholders, collaborators, partners and service providers, and you will collaborate closely with staff from the entire organization.
Are you motivated by challenging projects in the field of HVAC operations in a GMP environment? Do you have experience with connecting new technology to an existing plant? Do you take professional ownership for technical solutions and timely completion of documentation?
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic HVAC engineer to work within the field of production support in a change-oriented company. You will take ownership for the HVAC supply to API- and aseptic production facilities at our site in Hørsholm.
- An exciting and challenging position in a global pharmaceutical company, which is world leading within its field.
- Dedicated colleagues with an open and informal culture.
- A positive work environment with focus on cross-functional cooperation.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a global leader in food ingredients for the dairy industry. This is an opportunity to complete your education as Lab. Technician in a team of experienced and specialized Lab. Technicians, Food Technologists and Food Scientists.
The specific you will be working within is related to ingredients for dairy products including starter cultures and enzymes.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Heat treatment of milk and preparing ingredients for trials
- Continuous pH measurements, rheology measurements and sensory analysis
- Aseptic handling of lactic acid bacteria
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want major impact with a global perspective in a successful company?
Your overall objective in this position will be to drive and document global financial reporting framework and continued streamlined our global financial planning processes through strong stakeholder management, continue improvements and proactive communication founded on dynamic planning principle/mindset.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive global financial planning process
- Drive and documents financial reporting framework
- Continue to challenge and improve our financial reporting, through standardisation and creating insights
ONLY & SONS, Herning
ONLY & SONS er branchens hurtigst voksende brand, og vi søger derfor endnu en ambitiøs Designer der kan fremvise en stærk resultatliste.
Som Designer bliver dit ansvar at researche, udvikle og udarbejde styles efter rammeplaner i samarbejde med vores andre kategorier. Du skal være garant for, der er en rød tråd i ONLY & SONS’ produkter på tværs af kollektionerne. Du får hovedansvaret for, at vores kollektioner altid er spot on på trends, shapes, farver og kvaliteter og vi forventer, at du konstant arbejder på at holde dig opdateret og udvikler dig selv som Designer.
Mere konkret vil dine arbejdsopgaver indebære:
- Produktudvikle og igangsætte styles med fokus på ONLY & SONS’ målgruppe indenfor jersey & sweat
- Bidrage med fastsættelse af sæsonens trends, lave farvekort, moodboards og udvikle kvaliteter og style sheets i tæt sparring med designteamet.
Are you a skilled UX Specialist and are you passionate about getting everyone to focus on the user? If you can answer yes to most of the following questions, we might have a very interesting job opportunity for you.
Do you have a solid understanding of user experience design principles? Can you create understanding and empathy around user needs, workflows and motivations? Are you capable of addressing complex design problems and provide sound design solutions?
Roles & Responsibilities in details
- Create innovative, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flows for the web
- Present designs with the help of wireframes and detailed visual mockups
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Insights team covering Northern Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Netherlands). The team manages all research projects related to traditional tobacco and Next Generation Products including snus and delivers actionable insights from the results. Your role is to assist the team in delivering relevant Consumer Insights for key strategic plans and decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Insights Manager on all traditional tobacco and next-generation product-related research projects
- Support the business by delivering key actionable insights from all conducted consumer research projects
- Manage the day to day delivery for quarterly performance check-in close collaboration with our agency – KANTAR
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
As an R&D Senior Formulation Scientist you will work closely with your colleagues on interdisciplinary projects within the LEO organisation both in Denmark and globally. Along with your colleagues, you will ensure scientific support on formulation, process related issues, and maintain CMC documentation for our marketed products.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Project management and task lead responsibilities for LEO projects and assets
- Manage collaboration with colleagues outside the department
- Write, update and approve documentation for registration in connection with projects, questions from authorities, renewals and applications for variations within quality (formulation and process)
We are looking for a Database administrator with a strong focus on the performance and scalability.
You will be managing high performance databases at the national supercomputing platform as well as participate in designing and implementing new databases.
As a DBA, you will be managing systems for exploring, interacting with the data coming from our internal systems and researchers. Your responsibilities will relate mostly to the backend systems. Your main tasks would include:
- Developing new architectures and systems while maintaining clean and coherent infrastructure
- Optimising queries and fine-tuning
The National Food Institute (DTU Food) offers two PhD positions within the field of microbiology and ecology of the intestine.
You will be part of the Research group for Microbes, Health and Allergy at DTU Food. We offer an ambitious, dynamic and sociable research environment with lots of exiting challenges and opportunities. Both PhD positions are affiliated to the CAMiT collaboration (Center for Advanced Microbiome Theraputics) recently funded by the Challenge Programme under the Novo Nordic Foundation.
The overall aim of the CAMiT is to develop and test engineered gut bacteria and phages, which will offer superior medical benefits compared to traditional drugs and treatment strategies.
HyFiSyn aims to train 13 early stage researchers to become interdisciplinary, multi-talented experts. The 8 universities, 5 industrial partners and 2 professional training organisations offer the researchers a unique opportunity to be trained by world-leading experts in cutting-edge technologies, where they are supported by a strong network and industry participation.
This PhD project evaluates the mechanical properties of fibre-hybrid composites by using micromechanical modelling on composites manufactured with controlled microstructure. The main part of the work will be performed at the Section of Composites and Materials Mechanics at the Department of Wind Energy, DTU (Denmark).
Neas Energy A/S, Aalborg
Do you have the ambitions to manage and develop our asset portfolio to become the best performing team in Europe?
You will enter into a team of 5-6 members where there is a high level of collaboration. You will be a part of a team where performance and responsibility goes hand in hand. The structure is flat and the environment is dynamic. We set the bar high and expect everyone to take part in raising the team performance.
You will be handling a portfolio of assets with the responsibility of increasing the performance. You will be in close dialogue with the trading floor and the Portfolio Management team to constant adapting to new market opportunities. From the initial lead to closing the contract and implementing it into our portfolio, you will be responsible for delivering the end result.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a ‘will to win’. We constantly strive to improve ourselves, and today we pride ourselves with having top product development methods and products plus highly skilled employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture ensure the opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
In your new position, you will be part of our Software Team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software for new and existing products. The team is mainly located in Middelfart, but you will also be working closely together with our colleagues in Poland. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop C# and .NET code for the medical sector world wide
- Ensure structured and testable code
- Participate actively in your SCRUM team
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you a skilled Software Architect or an experienced Software Developer who wants to expand your role into working with architecture? Would you like to take a central role in our platform development activities and be part of the skilled team that sets the overall direction of the new platform? Then join us for a chance to work on the platform that will go into future Grundfos products.
As the Lead Software Architect in the Global Platform Governance team, you will be responsible for:
- setting the direction in terms of the actual solution architecture
- defining the processes and ways we work in relations to software architecture
- coaching Team Architects throughout the software development organization. Both in terms of the actual solutions they work on and in terms of competency build up
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Do you have experience with R&D purchasing? And can you balance creativity and innovation with structure and timely production? As a material development purchaser, you play a key role in the development of the shoes that hit the shelves in seasons to come.
You will work closely with our suppliers as well as with your colleagues in Portugal, and you will also attend fairs and conferences to gather inspiration and seek out new suppliers and materials. Specifically, you:
- Pre-order textiles with a focus on delivery and colour matching for new products in development
- Offer technical guidance and support to project leaders and gather input and specialist knowledge from suppliers
- Benchmark cost avoidance, negotiate with suppliers and consider existing or similar materials to identify the solution that offers the highest quality at the best price
Brinch & Partners is recruiting on behalf of Particle3D on FynChief Executive Officer
Life science – Start up – Operational
You will take over the overall responsibility of the company and will be working in close cooperation with the board of directors, the founders and other stakeholders. You will be building a commercially viable business model based on a very promising technology and several years of research.
Your focus will include business development, clinical tests, project management, fundraising, stakeholder management, sales and operations. You will lead a small internal team and work together with several external consultants and partners.
One of the first major objectives will be to create a go-to-market strategy as well as making sure that the clinical tests are executed as planned.
Er du dygtig til at skrive? Kan du vurdere, om andre skriver godt? Og er du klar på udfordringen i at arbejde med at formidle komplekse emner uden at hægte læseren af eller forfladige indholdet?
Vi søger en studentermedarbejder, som skal indgå i vores content-team med særlig fokus på vores digitale tidsskrift om ledelse, Ledelse i Dag. Du bliver en del af kommunikationsteamet i Danmarks største organisation for ledere. Vi har 115.000 medlemmer og er midt i en spændende udvikling med øget digitalisering og målrettet medlemskommunikation.
Som student vil du være en del af redaktionsarbejdet med Ledelse i Dag. Artiklerne i tidsskriftet skrives primært af forskere og professionelle journalister, og du vil blive involveret i både udarbejdelsen, opsætningen og udsendelsen af artiklerne.
Som analytiker hos os arbejder du med analyse af handelsmuligheder i det danske obligationsmarked samt præsentation af disse muligheder over for vores institutionelle kunder.
Vi analyserer alt af betydning for prisfastsættelsen af danske obligationer og formidler disse analyser til vores kunder og kolleger i Sales og Trading. Afdelingens opgaver består i alt fra udarbejdelse af handelsanbefalinger i stats- og realkreditmarkederne til analyser og kommentarer på ny lovgivning og regulering. Ud over at være blandt de bedste på din årgang skal du være:
- interesseret i finansieringsteori og matematik
- motiveret af markedsmiljøet og samarbejdet om kunden
- i stand til at kode eller have ambitioner om at lære at kode
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte
Would you like to be part of one of the most ambitious product line programmes in the industry?
Join us and become Lead Category Manager in Procurement for our offshore foundations where you’ll be responsible for our commercial baseline and be a key driver for our supply chain development in our global pipeline. You’ll be part of a highly capable team with both technical and commercial expertise.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.