38 job matcher din søgning
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join a Fast Growing Biotech Company, entering a new phase
Ascendis Pharma A/S, a visionary and ambitious company, offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a major participant in the further establishment of the structure and function of Commercial Manufacturing.
As Vice President Commercial Manufacturing at Ascendis Pharma you will have responsibility over Commercial Manufacturing/Technical Operations.
Your main tasks are:
- Overall responsibility for CMOs and all technical operations
- Overall responsibility for providing leadership and oversight for the ComMan area in Ascendis
- Provide input to the strategic development of PS as part of the company’s PS Management Team
- Support Proccess Verification/Qualification (PPQ) including parameter studies
- Support filing, launch and preparation for regulatory inspections.
Brænder du for at bruge din miljøfaglige ekspertise inden for spildevand og miljø til at drive fagligt salg, yde god kundeservice og skabe resultater, så er her den helt rigtige stilling for dig.
Du vil få base på vores lokation i Vejen, hvor dine primære opgaver vil være telefonisk og skriftlig rådgivning af eksisterende og nye kunder, håndtering af forespørgsler, tilbudsgivning og implementering af kundeaftaler.
Du vejleder både offentlige og private kunder, herunder rensningsanlæg og industrivirksomheder, omkring tekniske og kemiske detaljer samt kommunale krav og lovgivning, så dine kunder oplever et højt serviceniveau og opfyldelse af deres behov.
ISS Facility Services A/S, Søborg, Fredericia eller Aarhus
Da ISS har stort fokus på Health, Safety og Environment (HSE), søger vi endnu en dygtig og ambitiøs HSE partner, der brænder for at gøre en forskel inden for arbejdsmiljø.
Som HSE partner vil du samarbejde med dygtige og engagerede kollegaer i forretningsområdet ISS Technical Services og med resten af HSE-teamet i ISS Danmark. Technical Services understøtter drift og vedligeholdelse af bygninger og teknisk udstyr på over 1200 kundefaciliteter i Danmark og servicerer nogle af de største danske virksomheder, der fungerer som vores tætte samarbejdspartnere.
Dine arbejdsopgaver består også i implementering af og opfølgning på HSE-handleplaner, audits, ulykkesundersøgelser, håndtering af lokale arbejdsmiljøudfordringer, risikovurderinger, m.v.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Clinical Operations Specialist (office-based) in a busy and ambitious working environment? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the Clinical Development staff of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
- Operational support to the different trial teams (Clinical Project Manager/Trial Manager, Clinical Trial Administrator, other trial team members, CROs, and vendors) throughout the trial life-cycle (planning, conduct, and closure)
- Oversee and manage the CROs (e.g. oversight tasks, review study plans and project-specific templates, follow-up on CRO deliverables)
- Monitoring oversight (e.g. CRAs performance, review selected trip reports, co-monitoring)
- Ad hoc-tasks (support with TMF, internal meetings etc.)
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
- Do you want to become IPR responsible for an increasingly important area?
You will become IPR responsible for one of the company’s core areas, Process Development who are responsible for growing and formulating our microorganisms and products derived therefrom. Exciting challenges as well as ample opportunities for personal development are guaranteed in this position.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Take responsibility for the existing IP portfolio within process development
- Evaluate competitor IPR and perform freedom to operate analyses
- Perform patentability opinions, draft applications, prosecute and defend patent rights
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is expanding and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). In this newly established position you will report to the SVP, Chief Operating Officer.
As our CPM you will function as lead for trial related activities using your operational, scientific and therapeutic expertise. In collaboration with colleagues from different functional areas, you shall lead one or more international clinical trials with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatment for both pediatric and adult cancer patients.
- Provide input toward production, review and approval of clinical trial documents
- Lead trials and drive timelines and deliverables within the team
- Visit sites to develop and maintain relationships when necessary
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Zacco Denmark A/S, Aarhus
For the Zacco office in Aarhus, we are looking for a candidate to take on a patent attorney position within our Patent team Engineering.
Your main tasks include:
- Patent drafting
- Patent prosecution
- Database searches
- An individual training program tailored to your qualifications in a market leading international consultancy.
- Further education within our field of expertise.
- A fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
Slater Consult ApS recruiting on behalf of SPX Flow in Soeborg, Denmark
As Process Engineer in the Drying Team, you will be involved in projects for complex plants worldwide. You will be responsible for design and construction in close collaboration with a dedicated team.
The position offers a high degree of self-management with responsibility for your own part of the projects.
Key elements of the position include:
- Design and construction of process solutions within spray drying
- Provide technical specifications and documentation for the solutions
- Participate in project meetings with customers
- Run Factory Acceptance Tests together with the automation team
By joining SPX Flow Technology Denmark, you will be part of an ambitious team working to meet the needs of a growing global community in a responsible manner.
TEMP TEAM A/S søger for kunde i Storkøbenhavn
Har du mod på et vikariat og er du god til at sætte dig ind i nye ting? Er det lige dig, vi har brug for.
Du skal trives med travlhed og en smule kaos, da du ofte vil indgå i et laboratorieteam, hvor der er travlhed pga. ekstra projekter eller ved sygdom af en medarbejder.
Opgaverne vil være forskellige analyser, men lige nu har vi efterspørgsel på laboranter og kemikere, der har erfaring med mikrobiologiske og kemiske analyser.
Derudover er det en fordel, at du er vant til at arbejde efter GMP.
Din faglige baggrund kan være en uddannelse som laborant, laboratorietekniker, biokemiker, kemiingeniør eller lignende, og du har/er:
- Nogle års erfaring med mikrobiologiske eller kemiske analyser
- Erfaring med kvalitetssikring - gerne GMP
- Struktureret, initiativrig, selvmotiverende og er ikke bange for at yde en ekstra indsats.
Vi søger en syntesetekniker til vores kemiske anlæg i Chemical Production Management (CPM), som er en del af Process Chemistry R&D. Afdelingen består af to teams placeret i hhv. KiloLab (KL) og Pilot Plant (PP). I hvert team er en plantkemiker og to synteseteknikere, som er en del af udviklingen og opskaleringen af processer til fremstilling af aktive farmaceutiske ingredienser (API) i Lundbecks pipeline, samt GMP-produktion til udviklingsformål og kliniske studier.
Din primære opgave i Chemical Production Management er at gennemføre produktion af API til udvikling og Lundbecks kliniske studier i samarbejde med dit team og din nærmeste leder. Dette indebærer håndtering af kemikalier og råvarer, betjening af maskiner samt udfyldelse af dokumentation for produktion.
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
Are you passionate about working in the challenging environment of Regulatory Affairs? This position is for a Regulatory Affairs (RA) Specialist to support our Global Foodgums RA Team which is part of the Global Regulatory Affairs Group. The RA Specialist will work on food, feed, pharma, cosmetic and chemical regulations that apply to CP Kelco’s products.
Main role and responsibilities will be to support the following activities as specified in the RA Work Plan:
- Follow and monitor regulations that apply to CP Kelco’s products and communicate regulatory requirements and potential impacts to the organisation
- Prepare regulatory responses to internal and external customer inquiries
- Prepare and maintain registrations and submissions to the authorities in collaboration with key stakeholders
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Temporary position until 31 December 2018 (with possibility to extend).
The key role of the Technical Associate is to research, compile, organize and analyze technical information as well as manage and maintain all aspects of technical documents and products.
You will be working in a collaborative team environment to support technical specialists in translating programme needs into procurement specifications, developing product technical requirements, assessing product dossiers and evaluating product samples, among others.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
As EHS coordinator you will set and communicate requirements, guidelines and good practices ensuring that our Workshops and Laboratories are safe, healthy and environmentally desirable.
You will be based in our Technology Center in Lunderskov, where the Workshops and Laboratories are located. You will report to the Operations Manager, and work closely together with the Test & Validation Center’s EHS manager and the working environmental organization to improve our safety culture.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and working for the wellbeing of our employees and the organization. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to develop, improve and specify the application process for surface coatings on wind turbine blades? Then you might be our new Process Engineer.
Together with a team of experts, you will be developing and improving our surface coating application processes. You will play a key role in continuous improvement, development, qualification and implementation of new blade surface technologies. You will be the application process lead in projects and work cross-functionally with colleagues amongst others from Engineering, Sourcing, Supplier Quality and Operations spread across the globe.
As our new colleague, you will:
- Collaborate with our LM material testing lab in verification and validation of surface coatings and application processes
- Work with suppliers to improve processes and application robustness for surface coating
Would you like to improve the quality of life of millions suffering with allergic diseases?
ALK is looking for a Research Scientist within the Immunology team in Translational Research department. This position has a key role in the ALK Global Research.
In this position, you will participate in research focussed on allergic diseases and the mode of action of allergen specific Immunotherapy. The more we learn, the better we can offer and select the right treatment for people with allergy. Together with other members of the Immunology team, your scientific responsibility will be to drive and perform in-vivo animal experiments and ex-vivo and in-vitro human cell based experiments.
- The Instrument Sales Specialist is responsible for sales of QIAGEN instrument portfolio in Denmark and Norway
- Develop and execute territory strategy to meet/exceed budget
- Work with cross-border and local specialists to achieve sales targets and offer complete solutions to our customers
- Project manage larger, complex instrument deals involving many stakeholders
- Drive for customer satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships.
Momentum Consulting søger for AbbottResults oriented and skilled Product Specialist with drive, excellent sales and business development skills.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is looking for a results oriented, skilled Product Specialist within Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products, possessing excellent sales and business development skills, to join the team in Denmark and be part of the business unit Rapid Diagnostics and part of a strong and successfull Nordic organisation with a great team spirit, support and collaboration.
With reference to Head of Sales, Rapid Diagnostics, you will be responsible for the sales and support of Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products targeted towards Microbiology labs and hospital care units such as Emergency departments, Childrens wards etc. You’re responsible for the whole of Denmark, preferably living in and working out of the Copenhagen area.