47 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Har du erfaring med laboratoriearbejde inklusive klassisk mikrobiologi og kemi og kunne du tænke dig et job, hvor der hele tiden sker noget nyt og spændende – og hvor du bidrager aktivt til teamet. Hvis ja, har du nu mulighed for at blive en del af en faglig stærk og socialt meget velfungerende afdeling på Chr. Hansens site i Avedøre.
Som vores nye kollega bliver du en del af kvalitetslaboratoriet Culture-QC, som udfører mikrobiologiske og kemiske analyser. Dine opgaver bliver i samarbejde med dine øvrige kollegaer:
- Planlægge og gennemføre klassiske mikrobiologiske analyser
- Udføre performance test – aktivitetsanalyser ved Cinac, sammensætningsanalyser ved GC etc.
- Aflæse, afrapportere og frigive produkter i LIMS (Sample Manager)
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Use your technical cheese knowledge in the interaction with global customers
Your overall objective is to support our product portfolio for Cheese products, including product development activities and support to sales. You will participate on cross-functional project teams, independently plan, run and report activities related to technical customer support, both in terms of on-site support and laboratory support worldwide.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Present bioprotective solutions at customer meetings, customer visits and seminars
- Support customers with high-class technical advice including the design of field trial protocols and on-site plant reviews
- Plan and report trials made in the laboratory or in-house pilot dairy – in collaboration with Laboratory Technicians
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Visionary, ambitious and structured automation engineer/scientist with a desire to work with automation of screening assays and data processing.
As a scientist you will also be involved in planning experimental work that can be conducted by lab technicians under your supervision. We aim at ensuring intellectual property rights with patents and subsequently publish work in peer reviewed journals. Your work will also include establishing contact with and participating in relevant collaborations with external partners.
Work will include:
- Designing and implementing automation protocols for screening assays and automating data processing workflows
- Designing, planning and supervising experiments, conducted by lab technicians.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dedicated Global QC team. The position is anchored in Global Operation with a close interaction in the Science, Technology & Science function.
Your primary focus areas will be managing and facilitating our global professional network for microbiology leading multiple key projects or programs within the global QC network using the appropriate methodologies and tools and develop business cases for new project ideas and initiatives with the assistance of line QC managers.
Assignments will vary in size, complexity and focus area and may address process improvements, rolling out of new testing equipment, rolling out of new QC programs and processes, both global and local in nature. You will be responsible for professional global decisions on QC microbiological issues, methods, programs and processes.
Quantitative Modelling of Cell Metabolism (QMCM) is a new section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain).
In QMCM, we focus on developing mathematical models to explore and explain the molecular basis for homeostasis – the self-regulating processes evolved to maintain metabolic equilibrium in organisms.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing high-throughput quantitative metabolomics analyses to biological researchers. Assays will include targeted metabolomics and flux analysis using both LC-MS and GC-MS. The successful candidate will be involved in communicating with users, participation in experimental design, sample preparation, Instrument analysis, data interpretation, and instrument management.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you like to be a driving force in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use liraglutide? And would you like to be part of one of the most skilled and advanced safety functions in Denmark?
You will be primarily responsible for signal detection and management which includes the critical analysis and medical evaluation of the emerging safety data from clinical trials, marketed use, published literature and regulatory databases. You will be responsible for understanding the product safety profile and developing and maintaining the reference safety information and the labelling for Novo Nordisk products. You will also be responsible for communication about the benefit risk assessment (Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), Development Safety Update Report (DSUR) and Risk Management Plan (RMP) and you will be our safety representative in cross-functional teams.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of the dynamic team who manages the nutrition and medicines product supply for children of the world most in need? UNICEF Supply Division Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the quality assessment of strategic nutrition products that are distributed globally.
- Reviews the technical documentation provided by suppliers in response to unit bidding activities, prepares a technical evaluation summary report for approval by the Technical Specialist.
- Conducts sample evaluation as part of the technical evaluation process if necessary.
- Drafts, prepares and finalizes product specifications for UNICEF Supply Division’s nutrition products on basis of existing documentation, directives and customer requirements. Translates specifications with expert help if necessary.
Siemens Healthcare AS, Ballerup
We are looking for a bright mind eager to join a dynamic and highly motivated team, in which you will work closely with colleagues from Sales, Customer Service, and Project Management among others. You will work towards establishing closer cooperation between Siemens Healthineers and our customers, and be a part of our continuous efforts to strengthen our relations with our customers in Denmark and the Nordic countries.
As MR Physicist in Siemens Healthineers in Denmark it will be your responsibility to maintain a good and close collaboration with the leading hospitals in Denmark within MR research and innovation. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver high-end MR application support to our customers
- Offer support to research and innovation projects at the hospitals
- Prepare and implement Master Research Agreements (MRA) with leading hospitals in Denmark
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Esbjerg
Har du erfaring med ledelse i et produktionsmiljø? Er du god til at arbejde sammen med andre og trives i en rolle, hvor du går foran og leder, motiverer og guider en flok medarbejdere?
Vi leder lige nu efter en Group Lead til vores PCM-fabrik i Esbjerg, Danmark. Du vil komme til at arbejde på fast nathold (mandag til torsdag).
Du vil lede og motivere dit team til at nå de fastlagte mål. Du skal sikre, at alle produktionsprocesserne foregår sikkert, og at både tids- og kvalitetsstandarderne nås. I tæt samarbejde med produktionsmanageren og de andre Group Leads skal du sikre kvaliteten af produktions- og assembly-processerne, og du skal sikre, at produktionslinjen i teamet kører problemfrit og effektivt.
Du vil også være ansvarlig for:
- Sikkerhed i dit eget område, inkl. fordeling af ressourcer.
- Sikre at dine medarbejdere modtager den nødvendige og påkrævede træning.
- Direkte og indirekte tidsregistrering.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Gråsten
Vil du udvikle arbejdsmiljøet operationelt og strategisk i en voksende virksomhed?
Rollen som lokal arbejdsmiljøleder vil omfatte ca. 50% af din arbejdstid. Her er du med til at sætte rammerne for et godt og sundt arbejdsmiljø på et både praktisk og strategisk plan. Gennem din daglige tilstedeværelse skal du påvirke arbejdsmiljøet og være med til at efterleve lovgivning, vores globale strategier samt nationale og lokale mål. Du vil blive en del af fabriksledelsen i Gråsten, og du vil få en central rolle i at påvirke holdning til og forståelse for arbejdsmiljø og sikker adfærd. Vigtige arbejdsopgaver i denne sammenhæng:
- Lede det daglige arbejdsmiljøarbejde og lokale arbejdsmiljøindsatser
- Medvirke til at udvikle vores adfærdsbaserede sikkerhedskultur
- Rådgive og hjælpe ledere og medarbejdere med at løse udfordringer i arbejdsmiljøet, herunder identificere, styre og monitorere risici samt følge op på afvigelser
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Within the Natural Colors area and in synergy with our existing strong capabilities, the Natural Color Division is strengthening and extending its biotechnology platform. Thus, level of expertise and competences within this domain is a key driver for our long-term growth.
Our structured approach for developing new products, competences and strategic partnerships lead to reinforcement of our Project Management team. As our new Biotech. Expert and Project Manager, you will have to manage different project types covering the whole portfolio.
Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Develop and maintain a state-of-the-art scientific Expertise and surveillance within biotechnologies
- Create and develop needed contacts and networking
- Participate actively to develop the strategy and ensure strict supervision of few key projects
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
This position works under limited direction and is primarily responsible for the understanding and application of food cultures and enzymes, primarily into the cheese and fermented milks industry.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts field evaluations and demonstrations of new ingredient systems in conjunction with Global Innovation including Application Centers. Completes written reports, including conclusions and develops follow-up plans as required in a timely manner. Maintains accurate visit reports, records and files in the required databases.
- Provides customer support for product application by plant visits, audits and trouble-shooting issues.
- Conducts technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of CH ingredient systems in food applications. Organizes and provides training programs for customers and/or industry trade groups and participates in industry and company technical meetings.
Samplix ApS, Herlev
Development Scientist to spearhead the development of the next generation Samplix product for NGS Sample Preparation
Do you want to be a part of an interdisciplinary dynamic team who shares the vision of better healthcare by improving next generation sequencing?
We are looking for an experienced Development Scientist to take responsibility for advancing our next pipeline product, currently on the drawing board, to proof-of-concept including navigation through third party IPR and technical obstacles as well as keeping an eye on the expected cost of the final products. You will study patents and assist in filing of patent applications, study scientific papers, test different concept in the laboratory and generate new ideas in collaboration with our team of innovative molecular biologists.
Glostrup Forsyning søger en engageret og serviceminded teamleder til nyåbnet genbrugsstation, med tiltrædelse 1. december 2018.
Som teamleder får du ansvar for den daglige drift af genbrugsstationen, samt det koordinerende ansvar for 4 faste medarbejdere og et par vikarer. Det bliver dit ansvar at sikre tilfredse kunder og tilfredse medarbejdere. Du vil indgå i vagtplanen sammen med de øvrige medarbejdere på genbrugsstationen. Teamlederen er uden formelt personaleansvar.
- daglig vejledning af kunder på genbrugsstationen
- organisering af direkte genbrug og kontakten til organisationer
- formidling om affald til børn og unge m.v.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for recycling and waste management? We are looking for an experienced candidate with a good track record of North Sea decommissioning activities.
The Recycling and Waste Management Engineer will be one of Maersk Decom´s specialists and a technical resource for decommissioning and abandonment activities, ensuring the that we know what we are going to handle, that facilities, equipment and materials recycling values are maximized and waste are handled as required.
The Recycling and Waste Management Engineer will be responsible; to engineer and document safe, reliable and efficient recycling and waste management solutions, assist innovation of new methods and tools to enhance quality and efficiency, concept studies and prepare technical input for tenders based on input from specialists, collaboration partners and subcontractors.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for flushing and cleaning operations? We are looking for an experienced candidate with a good track record of North Sea decommissioning activities.
The Flushing and Cleaning Engineer will be one of Maersk Decom´s specialists and a technical resource for decommissioning and abandonment activities, ensuring the that adequately trenched pipelines are cleaned and preserved as required to be left on site and other facilities are cleaned and flushed to facilitate disconnection, dismantling and recycling.
The Flushing and Cleaning Engineer will be responsible; to engineer and document safe, reliable and efficient flushing and cleaning solutions, assist innovation of new methods and tools to enhance quality and efficiency, concept studies and prepare technical input for tenders based on input from specialists, and collaboration partners and subcontractors.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability at DTU, invites applications for a number of positions as Laboratory Technicians (Laborant) for its CHO production cell line development research project.
DTU Biosustain is an international research center of excellence developing next generation cell factories and bioprocesses for sustainable production of high-value chemical compounds as well as protein-based products.
The Laboratory Technicians will report to the Director CHO Cell Line Development and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the protein chemistry facilities, i.e., Äkta Pure cleaning and general maintenance
- Participation in the process of planning experiments
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
As EHS coordinator you will set and communicate requirements, guidelines and good practices ensuring that our Workshops and Laboratories are safe, healthy and environmentally desirable.
You will be based in our Technology Center in Lunderskov, where the Workshops and Laboratories are located. You will report to the Operations Manager, and work closely together with the Test & Validation Center’s EHS manager and the working environmental organization to improve our safety culture.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience and working for the wellbeing of our employees and the organization. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you have what it takes to work across scientific evaluation of potential in-licensing products, safety of impurities and toxicological project work in cross-organisational R&D teams? If you at the same time are motivated by major responsibility, freedom to perform and influence on high level and business critical decisions, this is the job you have been looking for. You will enter LEO Pharma in the maybe most exciting period in the company’s history and contribute to fulfilling our ambition of becoming the world’s preferred dermatology care partner.
As Toxicologist in our Preclinical Development team your main tasks will be to:
- Set up and monitor safety pharmacology and toxicology studies with NBE and NCE drug candidates outsourced to CRO’s
- Perform literature searches in data bases like Medline, Embase, Toxnet databases etc.
- Write/review nonclinical sections of regulatory documents such as IND/CTA/IB/NDA/MAAs
Vi søger en erfaren HSE-konsulent/Industrimiljø-rådgiver, som vil indgå som vores interne konsulent for vores region i vest. Region vest dækker fra Kolding og Esbjerg, over Midtjylland og Grenå og til Frederikshavn.
Som HSE-konsulent i Stena Recycling vil du have ansvaret for at hjælpe med den daglige drift på filialerne i forbindelse med HSE-spørgsmål samt deltage som HSE-kompetence i tvær-faglige og tvær-organisatoriske projekter. Som HSE-konsulenten skal du også være med til at sikre aktiviteter, der skaber et sundt arbejdsmiljø og understøtter sikkerhedskulturen i målet om "Et Stena uden Ulykker".
Du vil have ansvaret for at vedligeholde og udarbejde:
- Miljøgodkendelser, spildevandstilladelser, tilsyn fra både AT og miljømyndighed
- Miljø- og arbejdsmiljøledelse (ISO14001 og OHSAS18001)
- Indgå i vores intern auditteam