907 job matcher din søgning
Dahl & Kjærgaard Human Resources ApS recruiting on behalf of Phase One A/S in Frederiksberg
The new business controller will report to the CFO and will be part of the global finance team in Copenhagen with colleagues in Israel and Japan. The finance team in Copenhagen counts 6 people.
Phase One A/S offers a challenging position in an international company, where you will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners worldwide.
- Together with CFO deliver finance support to three business units, supply chain and management
- Own and drive BI solutions for the business and help build solid performance management
- Facilitate high quality business review material
- Management and board reporting
- Cost follow up and reporting for R&D, Marketing etc.
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you known for your strong skills at administration and coordination? Do you want to work with HR tasks within the entire employee lifecycle? Minerva is looking for a HR Coordinator to support our expanding international organization.
As HR Coordinator, you have a broad range of tasks within the entire employee lifecycle. Your primary responsibility will be to handle the administration and coordination of HR tasks. This includes:
- Administrating and coordinating recruitment activities.
- Coordinating onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Updating HR data.
- Providing administrative support to HR annual processes and projects.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
You will be based at our Facility in Grindsted, Denmark, the world’s Largest CO2 Neutral Emulsifiers Production Site. You hold a Bachelor or a Master within Electrical/Instrumentation, Mechanical or Process Engineering.
As a Project Manager for N&H Engineering, you will be 100% accountable for executing projects, all the way from Business having an idea till the handover of the facility to Operations at the end. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and executing various Capital Projects based on well proven project models, covering both small and large-scale projects
- Ensuring that Business objectives on Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality are fulfilled
- Leading and facilitating required Design reviews, to secure Scope of Work and Budget
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself motivating and leading a broad variety of professionals within production, procurement, logistics and quality? Do you have a can-do mindset and a pro-active attitude towards new challenges?
As the leader of a supply chain consisting of approximately 25 employees, one of your key areas will be fostering an environment that promotes employee engagement, increased customer satisfaction and a high-performance culture.
Among your main responsibilities you will find:
- Managerial responsibility of professionals in the production, strategic and operational procurement, logistics and the buildings for key KPI and financials.
- Managing continuous improvement in production, logistics, purchasing, QEHS and workforce planning.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing and delivering continues cost down utilizing LEAN manufacturing and best practices in strategic procurement.
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
CO-RO A/S is a Danish manufacturer and marketer of fruit based soft drinks and concentrates.
As Junior KAM in Denmark, you’ll be working with CO-RO’s important home market. The position is newly created, reporting to our Senior KAM and working closely with our Field Sales team, Marketing, Customer Support and Planning. You’ll be responsible for carrying out activities for your own Key Accounts, ensuring that defined goals are reached. Being part of a small KAM team, you’ll quickly get responsibility for large exciting accounts.
Manage key accounts in cooperation with Senior KAM:
- Responsible for own major accounts in-depth on a day to day base
- Conduct annual negotiations (preparation, material and negotiation)
- Prepare campaigns per account in campaign system and follow up
Introduce, present, sale our collections to our customers and to prospects linked to our subsidiary in Denmark.
Collect essential information and make a feed back to our headquarters in France to the Area Export manager.
Drives the sales-out of our current customers. Put in place action plan when necessary. Right product at the right time Checks the merchandising of our products in each shop. Do the necessary for switching the products between the stores when needed. Analyzes the sales, take care of the return, check the slow moving lines.....
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support both business units in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in JD Edwards (Surgical) and SAP (Vision Care).
- Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and efficiently in SAP and JD Edwards.
- Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
- Report complaints to Regulatory department within 24h of receipt.
Trademark Textiles A/S, Kolding
We are looking for a commercial, graphic textile designer with 3-5 years’ experience, knowhow and creative ideas, preferably coming from the contemporary fashion segment area.
We would highly value your commercial approach to design and trends and your experience in the industry as in this role you will be part of the design process for clothing and accessories for the fashion industry – from idea to sale.
- Development and designing of new prints and patterns for textiles in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Color- and style changes
- Research and development of trends for use in the collections
We can offer an exciting job in a dynamic and international, young company, where you can make your mark on the future success.
Dansk Røde Kors, Copenhagen
The IFRC Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support is looking for an advisor with experience in resource mobilization and project management
- Translate the PS Centre’s resource mobilization strategy and plans into action and identify potential partners and opportunities for new partnerships including with institutional donors (e.g. EU, ECHO, EU Horizon 2020, UN), bilateral donors and embassies, NGOs and research institutions, and private foundations (e.g. Oak Foundation).
- Lead and coordinate fundraising initiatives and proposals in close collaboration with other members of the team, including partnership development as well as drafting narrative proposals and budgets.
- Ensure that existing donor relations and partnerships are maintained, including provision of regular narrative and financial reporting and other communications.
Are you ready to take the lead on Vestas' Power Electronic? Do you have a proven track record and solid experience with Power Electronic? Do you have strong leadership and communication skills? Then this is your opportunity to impact the future and join the Converter Electrical department
- Power electronic converters, circuits, technology.
- Serial product or system development
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to lead investigations into breaches of confidentiality on a global scale? Then take this opportunity to play a key role in enabling a successful company and protect our brand, culture and people as well as our novelty items.
In this role, you become part of our Global Security Organisation and join us in Billund, Denmark. From here, you support the Head of Regional Security Americas and Global Investigations & Confidentiality. Specifically, you will be leading investigations into breaches of confidentiality and leaks of novelty items. But you will also become a key stakeholder in building and applying a new comprehensive intelligence gathering program, developing policies and procedures related to investigations and novelty protection.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you familiar with quality assurance in the broadest sense, and are you passionate about creating business value?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. You will take up a role as IT consultant and work primarily within SAP QM and SAP EHS.
You will be working within the different systems of the LEGO Enterprise Platform. More specifically, you:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out tasks that add the most value to our users
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Er du struktureret, resultatorienteret og kan du holde mange bolde i luften? Så er du måske vores nye Sales Support på vores nordiske salgsmarkeder.
Som Sales Support vil du dagligt skulle varetage selvstændige administrative og salgsrelaterede opgaver på tværs af vores teams, herunder daglig opfølgning på leverancer og leveringstider og diverse andre deadlines. Du vil fungere som bindeled mellem salgsteamet og indkøbsafdelingen og vil i det hele taget varetage en vigtig rolle i et travlt team. Da dine salgskollegaer ofte er ude at rejse, kræver stillingen, at du formår at bevare overblikket og sikre, at de til hver en tid er udstyret med de nødvendige informationer og salgsredskaber.
Mere specifikt vil dit arbejde inkludere:
- Administrativ support til vores salgsansvarlige, sælgere og kunder
- Udarbejdelse af og opfølgning på performance-lister relateret til vores salg og vores samarbejdspartnere
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
Your role will be to own and drive projects and transformations within Risk and Compliance and related areas in Business Banking and across all our market areas. The project types will vary but generally include topics like operational excellence, end to end optimization, operating model and governance structures, performance management and analytical projects.
Er du en dygtig overvågningsspecialist og kommende koblingsleder for Radius Elnet, og vil du indgå i et team, hvor nøgleordene er personsikkerhed, anlægssikkerhed, leveringssikkerhed, kunder og kommunikation?
Så har vi brug for dig som overvågningsspecialist i Elkontrolcenteret, hvor du indgår i et team med 15 kollegaer og er ansvarlig for bl.a. at sikre, at vores elnet på alle spændingsniveauer fra 400 V til og med 50 kV er overvåget døgnet rundt.
Vi vil gå foran i omstillingen til grøn energi, og vi investerer derfor betydeligt i innovation og giver vores medarbejdere mulighed for at forme fremtidens vedvarende energiteknologier. Vi fremmer et dynamisk og mangfoldigt samarbejdsmiljø, og vi tilskynder alle vores medarbejdere til løbende læring og udvikling, så de kan realisere deres fulde potentiale.
Danish Agro, Nykøbing Falster, Gadstrup, Skamby, Galten eller Dronninglund
Vil du specialisere dig i svin, fjerkræ, kvæg eller planteavl? Hvis du er uddannet jordbrugsteknolog eller agrarøkonom, er forløbet lige noget for dig. Den teori og viden du har fra dit studie, kan du bruge direkte i jobbet!
Vores to-årige trainee-program bygger på globale standarder og tilbyder dig muligheden for at udvikle og udfordre dig selv og vores virksomhed.
Du vil komme rundt i Danish Agros forskellige danske afdelinger og datterselskaber. Dette vil give dig værdifuld indsigt og hjælpe dig med at opbygge dit eget professionelle netværk.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you passionate about transforming contents into compelling stories containing clear value to your audience in order to strengthen and grow a community? And do you have the drive to bring ideas into life? Then come join an extremely ambitious innovation team in Grundfos as our new Digital Community Creator & Storyteller.
We are working on a completely new software offering from Grundfos, and the incubation release is beginning to take off. Thus, a strong community of sales and service people that are experts within the solution is vital for scaling; and we need you to join us on this scaling journey.
The Digital Community Builder & Storyteller will be a central part of building and growing a virtual community that is in its early stage, using a variety of growth marketing, community building and content development tactics.
CapMan Real Estate Denmark, Copenhagen
CapMan Real Estate is a Nordic real estate private equity fund manager operating from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and London. We execute value-add strategies with a focus mainly on office, retail and residential assets in the most liquid submarkets in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our client base consists mostly of domestic and international institutional investors.
Besides value-add strategies, we offer our clients also other select investment strategies such as income focused hotel and residential investments where our local value-add expertise can be utilised to enhance long-term returns.
As an Investment Analyst or Graduate, you will participate in Real Estate Team’s day-to-day operations assisting the deal teams in evaluating and executing new investment opportunities and supporting in daily asset management tasks.
Student assistant, Commercial Excellence (or internship) position at the head office in a world-leading pharmaceutical company.
We are offering a job opportunity for a motivated young professional to join a high performing international team of seven individuals. We strive to deliver value for our markets and top management through commercial projects, data analysis and process optimization.
You will become part of Global Commercial Excellence team. We will support you in developing your skillset within infrastructure development, project management, business intelligence, commercial operations, change management and at the same time allow a degree of responsibility. As part of the job experience you get to collaborate with key business users in our subsidiaries, analysts, BI and development teams to improve global solutions.