28 job matcher din søgning
KAR+CO søger for KeepFocus i Silkeborg
Hos KeepFocus vil du komme til at arbejde sammen med et team af højt uddannede, dygtige, erfarne, dedikerede og højt motiverede kolleger der arbejder for at opbygge opsamlingssystemer, så man kan sikre, at store mængder data bliver opsamlet så hurtigt og effektivt som muligt, for derefter at blive normaliseret og valideret og herefter kommunikeret og visualiseret.
Du vil få ansvaret for:
- Vedligehold og opdatering af Linux-baserede servere – herunder være garant for sikkerhed, stabilitet og backup
- At databaserne kører optimalt
- Samarbejde med teamet omkring sikkerhed, fejlfinding og optimering.
- Are you an ambitious DevOp with professional experience?
- Can you create value for our customers?
- Do you truly believe that anything can be automated?
- Can you communicate in clear text and do you feel at home in an international team?
A sense of ownership and dedication are more important features than experience. You will become our king/queen of DevOps and operations. The tools and technologies we are using have been carefully chosen and count – among others:
The task ahead
- Review our current setup
- Take ownership of all DevOp operations
- Be part of the design phase
- Introduce new ideas and improvements
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte eller Skærbæk ved Fredericia
Brænder du for at deltage i udviklingen og udbygningen af vores IT-Infrastruktur, så vi kan levere bæredygtig og fremtidssikret IT i verdensklasse?
Så har vi brug for dig som Senior Network Technology Consultant i vores Data Centre & Networks-afdeling under Infrastructure Management, hvor du sammen med dine kollegaer vil få det daglige ansvar for, at hele vores IT-infrastruktur er up to date og fuldt operationel.
Vi vil gå foran i omstillingen til grøn energi, og vi investerer derfor betydeligt i innovation og giver vores medarbejdere mulighed for at forme fremtidens vedvarende energiteknologier. Vi fremmer et dynamisk og mangfoldigt samarbejdsmiljø, og vi tilskynder alle vores medarbejdere til løbende læring og udvikling, så de kan realisere deres fulde potentiale.
Calldorado ApS, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you ready to help app publishers from all around the world get the best experience when integrating our top of the line SDK used by more than 1 million users, reaching 198 different countries? Are you motivated by support and by Android? Then we have got the perfect job for you!
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy. By offering our mobile SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to put their app features into the spotlight and generate revenue, and we do that with huge success. To make sure that all of our customers keep receiving top of the line support, we are looking for our next colleague to take it even further.
You will be working closely together with our sales and tech departments. Talking, mailing, skyping with customers from all around the world, finding their problems and helping them get the SDK integrated correctly.
Stibo Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Do you thrive in an intermediary role, where your technical insight makes a notable difference? Would you like to join an international organization with a global client base? As our new Systems Architect you will take on an instrumental role that entails technical insight and stakeholder communication.
Stibo Systems is looking for an experienced Systems Architect, who will take active part in our Project Delivery process with regards to installation of our software, technical server-side configuration and delivery of information to customers’ digital infrastructure and data management.
As Systems Architect you will be part of the Shared Services department in our Technical Services organization, and in collaboration with your team of 10 colleagues you will ensure the delivery and implementation of our software, STEP, following Stibo best practice.
Stibo Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Microservice architecture, infrastructure as code, continuous delivery, NoSQL databases, event queues – sounds like a developing environment you would like to join? In the Stibo Systems Cloud team we aim to make use of the most relevant technology available to create well-built, sustainable solutions.
We recently launched a new multi-tenant SaaS product syndication platform in the cloud, using Cloud Native approaches: it has been an interesting journey, and we are ramping up the team. Come join us in taking the platform to the next level!
The Cloud team is a dedicated, autonomous group of developers within Stibo Systems, and we consist of approximately 25 people; 5 business people in the US, and 20 development resources split between the development offices in Denmark and Poland.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen
Future in the making
Our new digital business strategy is one of the ways we are streamlining processes, minimizing our carbon footprint and adding longer term value through remote life cycle asset management. It is revolutionizing our approach to product design, technical service offerings and retrofit solutions. It also includes pioneering a digital ecosystem that reduce the friction points for industry collaboration, making it easier for everyone to do business.
If you are someone who has expertise in software engineering, enjoys tackling challenges with real-world impact, and is motivated by the prospect of a digital transformation, then this is the job for you.
You will be joining our Automation Platform Development team in Copenhagen, as a product security architect focussing on the cybersecurity aspects of system and product development for our automation systems.
Are you an inspiring and visionary frontrunner who can keep talented teams motivated, challenged, and on track? Then you might be YouSee’s next Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master in YouSee you will experience a passion and a drive from your fellow Scrum Masters and certainly also from the entire Digital Warehouse. You will become part of an Agile Chapter who role model new ways of working, thinking and collaborating.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serving the Development Squad in their quest to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating scrum events and supporting collaboration.
- Guide the Squad on self-organization to fully realize the potential of the team but also its individuals
YouSee, København or Tranbjerg
Til vores Product Management-afdeling for TV og Bredbånd søger vi to Product Specialister til TV-området. Det er dit ansvar at sikre vores kunder den ultimative oplevelse på vores TV produkter. Du skal oversætte forretningens behov til reelle udviklingskrav til IT og du skal vedligeholde de eksisterende produkter og leveranceprocesser.
Du bliver kollega med 9 andre dedikerede og engagerede Product Managers og Produkt Specialister i YouSee Product Management, TV og Bredbånd og din leder er Head of Product Management på TV og Bredbånd.
Dine vigtigste ansvarsområder:
- Du er PM’s specialist på hvorledes de bagvedliggende TV-systemer er sammensat og virker. Du anvender denne viden til at definere produktregler, der beskriver hvorledes et produkt skal virke i de understøttende TV-systemer
- Du arbejder selvstændigt og tager selv initiativet til løbende at forbedre vores TV-produkter
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Come join us and help us on our exiting ServiceNow journey.
As part of our IT Service Management Team you will actively take responsibility for managing and keeping the advanced workflows and integrations to our ITSM tool, ServiceNow, up-to-date. This includes ensuring operational stability for our business and in additional to this knowledge/experience is required on ServiceNow CMDB and service mapping.
Your main areas will be:
- Developing and maintaining Configuration item mapping within ServiceNow. Driving workshops to increase the maturity level on mapping our different CI dependencies.
- Be the owner of our CMDB and provide process recommendation and overall technical architecture governance for the CMDB. You should be able to set the standards for how we manage and keeping our CMDB accurate and updated.
- ServiceNow IAM solution with advanced workflow responsible on 1st and 2nd level support.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We are looking for a Scrum Master, within the Supply Chain & Planning Area, who will be a key player in our organization, facilitating the scrum process by closely working together with Team Members, Product Owners, Release Train Management and the rest of the organization.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating team meetings, including the daily scrum meeting – focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an efficient agile process
- Exhibiting Agile leadership, helping the team embrace the SAFe Agile values and principles
- Implementing SAFe principles and best practices for the team.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
The Information Security team is part of the Business Improvement function in Maersk Drilling and we are currently preparing the team for the next maturity steps.
As a result of the Maersk Drilling 2020 strategy, the Business Improvement function has identified new strategic focus area and we are looking for a new colleague who would like to be part of this journey. This brings a unique opportunity for a skilled professional with - knowledge of end-to-end information security and risk management.
Reporting to the Head of Information Security & Enterprise Architecture, will help maintain our Information Security frameworks, secure Identity and Access Management and other related activities. Your central mission will be to ensure that security is embedded in all aspects of our Information Risk Management as well as coordinate security awareness related work.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you eager to work with data and be a system super user to enable financial reporting within healthcare compliance? And are you passionate about providing high quality support on data and systems to end users?
As Healthcare Compliance Data Analyst, you are a highly valued colleague, to our stakeholders; business end users, IT and finance stakeholders across the global LEO Pharma organisation, as well as to our compliance software vendor.
You will be our data steward and super user of the software solution related to the disclosure of financial data (transparency solution) provided to healthcare partners (physicians, hospitals, patients, patient organisations, etc.), where you will also be the driver of ensuring accuracy and completeness of this financial reporting.
Would you like to create an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions?
You will become a central part of a growing community of DevOps transformation experts and practitioners.
As part of the DevOps community at Deloitte Consulting, we will offer you the opportunity to take on challenging roles on some of the most complex and challenging DevOps advisory and implementation projects in Denmark and internationally. We work across all sectors; the private, the public and the financial sector and everything in between.
Stibo Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Are you passionate about software development and solving real business problems? Are you experienced in analysis, use cases and user stories?
The product development process is agile, based on SCRUM methodology, where you will naturally have a role as Scrum Product Owner. However, there are more traditional elements of the process in terms of writing analysis and design documents to guide the development. In this role you will have the opportunity to strongly influence the design and quality of our software in cooperation with Product Management and R&D.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Communication with Product Delivery, Product Management, and experienced end-users about the business requirements and strategic objectives of the new development
- Writing analysis and design documents and prepare mock-ups
Do you want to strengthen our IT Security team and help us implement version 2.0 of an already successful IT security awareness programme?
One of your main responsibilities will be to ensure that IT security considerations and risk mitigation is a natural part of decision-making and design when implementing new IT solutions locally or at group level. You will advise on IT security in all kinds of IT projects – from early specification of requirements to the technical implementation. This means collaborating across our global organisation on how to make our cloud, on-prem and IoT solutions more secure.
More specifically, you:
- Conduct and assist others in performing risk and threat assessments related to acquisition, development and major changes in the VELUX Group application and infrastructure landscape
- Handle and prioritise incidents as well as IT security requests and questions from all our departments
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about continuously improving Information Security? Are you curiously exploring ways to mitigate risks and protect IT systems while having business productivity in mind? Do you want to develop your career in a leading global sustainable energy company? Then join Vestas Global IT and our dedicated and open-minded team!
You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Global IT policies within Vestas in full alignment with the Information Security Strategy. In addition, your responsibilities will cover to:
- Review and define Information Security policies, perform check-ups as needed and provide support to the audits and/or related controls
- Assist with the Information Security Management System of the company to keep it updated and controlled
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As a Production IT consultant, you will join the global Production IT organisation, which provides consultancy and IT systems to all Grundfos production companies globally. Here, you will be the one of our contact persons to the production sites in Grundfos' and the Group Operations' functions, acting as a business consultant to key stakeholders. You will be part of a highly skilled team of developers, supporters and specialists, and you will play an important role in shaping the way Production IT supports the production in general.
Your responsibilities include:
- Application lifecycle management
- Participation in governance of applications and change requests
- Alignment of application architecture with enterprise architecture in collaboration with the delivery area architect
For our Project Documentation Management department, we are looking for an application administrator for our Aconex Document Management System. As application administrator you are eager to demonstrate, train, develop and maintain the application functionalities and bring the knowledge to the users ensuring optimal utilisation of the system supporting the business within the area of handling the project documentation in the Offshore Wind Industry.
What are my responsibilities?
- ensure that the application is in operation
- ensure the application relations to IT
- upgrade of application with new releases
For the Process & IT Tools team in the Service Business unit we are looking for a Process Specialist that likes to take responsibility for creation of OT Cyber Security maintenance related processes.
Would you like to be part of an existing global team working with implementing processes in our organization with an understanding of the process objectives and the knowledge needed on the tools that support them.
As OT Cyber Security Process Specialist, your tasks will cover:
- Design processes in our organization ensuring that they are Lean designed, reducing waste, unnecessary uncertainty, and improving value generation in the design phase; including the measures and process KPIs
- Ensure the execution of the processes as they are designed and with a realistic perspective.
- Ensure a regular update in Process Portfolio system (IMS) according with the corporative BPM framework and methodologies.