23 job matcher din søgning
Does IT Retail/stores speak to your heart and do you thrive in a fast and fun-paced environment? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a candidate to take care of IT deliverables & processes relating to store openings – maybe it’s you!
Flying Tiger Copenhagen is a global retailer based in Copenhagen. We currently have more than 900 stores across Europe, Japan, Korea and in the US.
You will be responsible for IT supporting the business when we open, move or close stores around the world. You must keep track of the New Store Openings (NSO’s) forecast as well as stock levels at our IT warehouse. Moreover, you will assist with keeping our service catalogue updated from a NSO perspective, find ways to optimize the NSO processes and improve transparency.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you apply your PC technology insight to ensure that our business receives the best software management and support?
Then join us in our Software Asset Management team where you and your colleagues will be responsible for managing administrative and technical tasks regarding license management for the company’s many applications.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
CGI Danmark A/S, Tranbjerg
Er du 100 % kundeminded? Falder det dig naturligt at være omdrejningspunktet i kundesupport inden for tekniske problemstillinger? Så er du kandidaten, vi leder efter i vores kommuneafdeling.
Hovedfokus for dig bliver at arbejde med second-level-support på kundehenvendelser omkring tekniske og brugsmæssige problemstillinger. Du vil udføre analyser, rådgivning, opsætninger, tilpasninger og installationer af nye versioner. Du vil få ansvar for visiteringen af fejl, udføre mindre design-, udviklings-, og kodetilpasningsopgaver, deltage i tests samt være med til at optimere supportprocessen i dialog med kolleger og kunden.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to work with Vestas’ product strategy for hybrid power plants? And are you passionate about combing technical knowledge with market requirements ensuring that the full market potential is captured? Then please take a look at this exciting career opportunity with the world’s leading supplier of wind power solutions.
- Develop product roadmap for the SCADA/Cyber Security and build value propositions.
- Support the go-to-market activities of the SCADA/Cyber Security products
- Create product presentation packages for use by technical sales
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and dynamic department focusing on reaching world-class results.
Profilpartners recruiting on behalf of UbiqiSense in Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and agile Company working with pioneering technology within Internet of Things (IoT) sensing solutions for smart buildings?
As part of a unique team of dedicated and clever engineers your main task will be to develop tailor made cloud solutions maximizing the value of the Company’s special IoT sensor solutions for smart buildings.
UbiqiSense’s proprietary architecture delivers rich data to the cloud about what goes on in a building, not least about how many, when, where, who etc. The uses cases for the sensor data are endless, and as the company is getting involved with more and more customers, there is a rapidly growing need for delivering new and customized visualization and analytics of the data that will add value to the raw sensor data in numerous application areas.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of the Agile Transformation, you will serve as a Scrum Master for one or more teams within Transport & Logistics. The Scrum Master role involves understanding the agile processes, partnering with Product Owner/Client leadership teams, and working with project teams to deliver on-time and on budget.
The SW department is rapidly moving towards an agile SW development model with more frequent deliveries to our customers. You will drive this change project while keeping the current release train running. As the Release Manager, you will coordinate all product feature releases with the respective PMs into a common system release. As the Change Manager, you will coordinate the inflow of change requests coming from our Business Units towards our SW products.
You will play an important role in aligning the processes and best practices between the two legacy SW departments now joined together as one.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the inflow of SW change requests
- Lead the Product Change Board in order to prioritize the system backlog
- Manage the System Release train, regarding time and quality
Would you like to make an impact while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you!
You will be engaged in client-facing projects revolving around the strategic IT agenda such as developing a technology strategy or designing the high-level operating model that supports it. You will typically be part of a multidisciplinary Deloitte team and work closely with the client’s leadership team. Besides helping our clients, you have the opportunity to develop our service line, for example by co-creating thought leadership and supporting our sales processes.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you deliver first-class security solutions to ensure that our systems support our organisation?
Join us as a Senior Audit Specialist in Internal Audit, where you will work with the latest IT security trends, such as cyber security, mobility, and cloud, and determine in what direction the audit of administrative systems and production IT should take in the future.
Your key tasks will be to
- assess IT security on administrative systems, production systems (ICS) and infrastructure.
- perform or assist in penetration tests and vulnerability scans on infrastructure assets.
- consult and advise business areas as well as the central IT function on IT security and best practice.
Are you attracted to the business models of SaaS companies?
We are looking for an experienced and agile Product Owner to take charge of our platform’s integration and extensibility options. Working directly with our development teams in Copenhagen, you and your team will ensure that we deliver the best integration possibilities to partners and customers, as well as to internal development teams. Together with your PO colleagues, you will become a key player in defining the future of the e-conomic product.
You most likely come from a position as Product Manager or agile PO in a SaaS company. You are very tech-savvy, and may even have a background as a software developer.
- Live up to the Scrum Product Owner’s role in an agile development environment
- Support our other development teams with platform improvements
- Grow our public REST API based on internal and partner requirements
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk Line are in the process of strengthening its development services organization with a focus on driving ownership, predictability, agility, and lowering time to delivery.
As part of this exciting growth, we have a vacancy for a Senior Developer with strong Java skills, working as a key member of an agile team. You will be actively contributing to the development of business features in the Always On platform in a team embracing frequent delivery, end-to-end application ownership and lean/agile principles.
The role will involve contributing on to a cross functional agile team in the elaboration, and development and testing of user stories while actively take part in sprint planning, backlog grooming and task estimation. You will use hands-on development and modification of frameworks skills, for common components and business components.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
- Accountable for establishing and providing specialist consultancy on Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) and Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS).
- Responsible for embedding the principles of Maersk Information Security throughout the Vessel IT program.
- Responsible for security testing coordination (code reviews and penetration testing) and manage execution in collaboration with external vendors.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You will work as a trusted sourcing and procurement advisor for the Global IT organization and liaise with a broad field of IT suppliers hence experience and clear understanding of the IT trends, commercial drivers, and market dynamics is a must. The role requires excellent skills in communication and stakeholder management, coupled with solid change management capability and strong negotiation skills.
As Global IT Category Manager, your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Create, implement and manage category strategies across the IT subcategories. The strategies support and are interrelated to the ambitious targets of becoming a best in class Global Procurement department
- Take lead on procurement projects and tenders in close cooperation with IT and LoB stakeholders to ensure best possible TCO and contractual outcome for LEO
Satair A/S, Kastrup
For Satair’s office near Copenhagen Airport we are looking for a new member to join our global IT Support team.
Our business is growing and so is IT Support as a support function. You will therefore become a part of a team consisting of ten skilled, motivated and engaged colleagues. We work closely with our colleagues in IT, especially our IT System Specialists who manage the entire IT infrastructure.
Satair is a world leading supplier of aircraft parts and service solutions for aircraft maintenance and is fully owned by Airbus, a world leading aircraft manufacturer. Satair employs approximately 1,400 people worldwide and Airbus employs approximately 136,000.
Reporting to Head of IT Support you will work within the area of global IT support to our colleagues. The position as IT Supporter enables you to work in an international environment as IT support is provided worldwide.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have a flair for creative problem solving? Do you enjoy guiding teams to follow agreed processes and methodologies?
You will be working in our Tools and Processes team, a part of the Project PMO, which is responsible for helping OneERP team members to adopt and use our tools and processes as part of the overall program methodology. To achieve this, you will need to collaborate closely with colleagues from all over the world, most working out of Flensburg. As part of the Support Team, you will be working together with a team of 10 colleagues from Danfoss and our external partners.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Support the methodology with required tools.
- Support teams with process conceptualization and application.
- Ensure quality and standardization in processes.
Sanofi A/S, Hørsholm
We have an exciting opportunity for an ITS Technician who will support all functions across the organization in delivering an ITS environment and making the daily work possible for your colleagues. We are a global organization which means this role includes a degree of remote (skype/email) communication, next to face-to-face contact with colleagues.
- Configuration, maintenance and update of local computer hardware and software, acquired by Sanofi in its offices, as well as documenting and keeping track of changes accordingly.
- Maintenance of user directory (adding, changing and deleting user accounts, password management, adding and deleting users from user groups) and performance of routine tasks related to other ITS administration systems.
- Participation in local and global projects and development in the geographical scope acting as ITS department member.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you an opportunity to administrate our newest addition to our application portfolio and become our in-house Salesforce Specialist.
You are given a centric role of our Salesforce application. You will have a broad interface with important stakeholders across the organization, and with your in-depth understanding of Salesforce, you will be responsible for:
- Create custom Salesforce objects, workflows, validation rules, reports etc.
- Establishing and administrating best practices with regards to system maintenance and security
- Managing user roles and permissions
Danfoss Power Solutions ApS, Nordborg
In this job, you will act as a key player in global supply chain projects where you will both participate in and lead change management projects by analysing, supporting, developing, and implementing concepts within fulfilment and factory planning across the global Supply Chain. Overall, you will work to further develop the planning competencies and work methods in order to ensure an aligned planning concept in all factories.
Additionally, you will play a key role in preparing and driving the system implementation of ONE-ERP in our division. The rollout of Anaplan & ONE-ERP will begin in 2019.
Other tasks will include:
- Aligning, implementing and governing concepts on all factories, ensuring that Danfoss meet their demands on delivery service & inventory
- Provide SAP support for new and upcoming Supply Chain Development projects
- Provide training within SAP.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As our security supervisor IT & technical support, you will have the overall responsibility for the security IT systems used at the Global Command Centre Billund. Furthermore, you will coordinate the technical security setup at our customers´ locations as the link between our customer and the external installation contractor supplying the technical security solutions. More specifically, you will:
- Develop and maintain all IT systems at the Global Command Centre, such as alarm and camera monitoring systems
- Drive IT-related and technical security projects for our external customers, such as camera, alarm and IT setup, ensuring that it complies with the Global Command Centre system infrastructure
- Advice and support customers on site on how to create the optimal security IT and technical setup, primarily in Denmark and occasionally abroad
©2018 The LEGO Group
Er du service-minded og har du erfaring med at hjælpe kunder med alt – lige fra netværksforbindelser til bogholderi og undervisning?