16 job matcher din søgning
Har du interesse for HR, og har du lyst til at levere administrative HR-ydelser i en afvekslende hverdag, så er det måske dig, vi leder efter.
Du bliver en del af Employee Lifecycle teamet, som er maskinrummet i HR & Talent. Vi leverer ydelser inden for hele medarbejderens livscyklus i Deloitte.
Som en del af Employee Lifecycle får du en udfordrende og afvekslende arbejdsdag, hvor du er ansvarlig for at levere administrative HR-kerneydelser via et internt helpdesk supportsystem og i daglig dialog med forretningen. Dine arbejdsopgaver vil blandt andet involvere rådgivning til ledere og medarbejdere om f.eks. vilkår og barsel, udarbejdelse af kontrakter samt øvrige juridiske dokumenter, vedligeholdelse af data i HR-systemer og andre administrative dag-til-dag opgaver.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an HR Analyst to join our Global HR & Talent team in Copenhagen to start with immediate effect. As part of a dynamic international HR team of approx. 20 employees, you will add value to the team and the organization by being part of a newly established HR Analytics function with the purpose of strengthening both current and predictive workforce analyses.
No day at Trustpilot is the same as you will be involved in ongoing data validation of HR core employee data, creating insightful reports and analyses to be used by various internal stakeholders, assist with the ongoing roll-out of a new, global HR system, and be actively engaged with key global projects and optimizing current processes. Your key responsibilities are:
- Global HR employee data validation across various HR systems
- Creating data analysis reports and presentations
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
As you are reading this, a brand-new core HR platform is being implemented in our organization. With this comes unique challenges and the opportunity to shape the future of data driven insights and people analytics.
You will be a key player in steering and driving the strategic agenda on a global scale, in close collaboration with our HR insights specialist and the tactical support team in Poland. With a focus on optimising and improving our data foundation, ensuring it is aligned with our business ambitions, you will:
- Manage the continued development of our HR reporting processes, including delivery methods to simplify and improve the access to relevant HR insights to employees and managers
- Support the ongoing optimisation and expansion of our current Uniform Scorecards driving the continued usage and update of business relevant metrics.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As the HR Operations Manager, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to our Global HR Business Partners and the Leadership Wheel. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the Bank’s Global HR Legal Requests including the day-today execution and handling of documents such as contracts, amendments as well as other employee related documentation
- Ensuring timely and compliant support to the Global HRBPs as well as the business, e.g. in regard to recruitment, local implementation of the Leadership Wheel as well as HR policies, procedures and projects etc.
Stark Group A/S, Frederiksberg
We are now looking for a dedicated Head of Group Recruitment who can help us getting the right people on board when we need to strengthen our teams across the Nordics.
As our Head of Group Recruitment your main responsibility is to secure the right person at the right time for the right position using our recruitment principles and find candidates with the right attitude living up to our values. This job also implies support to the Business Units with recruitment on management team level.
The Head of Group Recruitment is process owner of the recruitment process on a Nordic level.
You will also have an important role in acting as HR Business Partner for the STARK Group Head office on Frederiksberg, with all the basic and development tasks that follows this assignment.
Strategic and development-oriented Global Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR
We are looking for an energetic, analytical and eager Global Compensation & Benefits Manager who has a strong drive in improvement and development!
You are responsible for the organization’s compensation and benefit strategy internationally and will design and implement the organization's reward strategy on a global level. The main role is to make sure that compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position.
To give you a clear view, hereby the main responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop, implement and maintain a corporate compensation philosophy.
- Liaise with local HR managers to ensure that global compensation strategies are appropriate for the business needs.
- Develop salary budgets and forecasts according to the corporate budgeting process.
Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
Strategi, værdier og brand promise er afsættet, når vi i praksis arbejder med kompetenceudvikling og employer branding. Det betyder bl.a., at integritet, ekspertise, resultatskabelse og banebrydende innovation er nøgleord i alle vores aktiviteter i forhold til nuværende og potentielle medarbejdere.
Det gælder også vores egen praksis. Du er opsøgende og udforskende, så du sikrer, at vi er repræsenteret på den rigtige måde de rette steder (digitale platforme, messer, universiteter osv.).
Du har løbende dialog med relevante målgrupper, og du er ekspert i at skrive fængende jobopslag, visuelle indslag og tekster om Instituttet som arbejdsplads. Du synliggør Instituttets DNA med integritet både indadtil og udadtil, og du er med til at sikre, at vi fortsat er blandt Danmarks mest attraktive og innovative arbejdspladser.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for a talented and motivated person with rewards expertise, who has demonstrable ability to deliver results in a global organization.
You are probably a consultant within C&B, a global rewards manager or on a similar level within the wider HR discipline. As Reward Partner you will report to our Head of Reward and become part of a team of five people. Together we are responsible for supporting our global business with strategic Reward initiatives in Maersk Drilling.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Maintain and further develop a competitive, transparent and simple global mobility policy.
- Develop an appropriately flexible benefits policy for Maersk Drilling.
- Lead the transition to this new benefits policy in Denmark, and assist the international HR teams in developing a roadmap for their transition to the new approach.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you dedicated to secure correct and high-quality payroll? Do you want to apply your experience and your strong payroll skills in a company working to ensure a sustainable future energy supply?
You will in close cooperation with the Payroll DK team execute all payroll related and HR administrative tasks ensuring daily operation. You will manage and take ownership of the entire process and the interface towards our external payroll provider.
You will work closely with the business, IT and the rest of HR, and play an important role in supporting our business with high-quality payroll administration.
You will also be responsible for:
- Performing all necessary data activities for our external payroll provider to process payroll.
- Audit time sheets, time registration, pay data, payroll master data and follow-up with any inconsistencies.
- Point of contact for employees on payroll questions.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Would you like to help strengthen a key department in a family-owned enterprise with a proud history?
As part of a strong, international people management team, you will help build and nurture our IT talent pool, coaching and supporting members of our Danish IT organisation throughout their time with us. Use your knowledge of people processes to make your team reach their full potentials.
As a people manager, you are tasked with providing support to your team to secure development and optimal performance. While you have no IT tasks as such, you conduct most of your tasks in close collaboration with the functional managers as well as with our Digital HR partner and local HR department.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses.
This position is all about identifying talent and getting them excited to join our team. So if you are up for the challenge - read on.
As a Recruiter with Trustpilot, you will be responsible for leading full life cycle recruiting for all of our open corporate roles and others as required. Your main responsibility will be to work with hiring managers across business areas to ensure attracting talents. You will take the lead on end-to-end recruitment, from job ad, search, interviews to contracting.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about PLAY and the LEGO idea, mission and values?
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition”, with the perspective of helping to build an even more playful work culture and contributing to a wider external Play Movement, led by the LEGO Foundation. As such, the PlayDay Programme Director will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies around our shared mission. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Leading the development of LEGO PlayDay strategic roadmap and yearly concept development in close collaboration with the PlayDay project team, the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Establishing and driving clear programme governance through a steering committee and systematic reporting to ensure buy-in and avoid potential roadblocks
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As our new colleague, you will become a member of the Talent Operations NEU team, consisting of 11 permanent team members and depending on recruitment demand a handful of temporary colleagues. The team delivers both on our Talent Acquisition tasks and ambitions as well as supporting a variety of Learning and Development activities in our region.
This role will contribute to our ambitious talent acquisition agenda driving end to end recruitment activities. Your focus will be to support roles based in Billund, but you’ll work in a global environment with hiring managers and colleagues from across the globe. While you will be expected to support all kind of roles across our business value chain, we have significant peaks in recruitment of talent for engineering, technology and digital areas, where understanding how to proactively source for talent is key.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
Help build The LEGO Group's employer brand by bringing your innovative thinking, broad expertise, and relentless passion to the table to create a “uniquely LEGO” recruitment and onboarding experience for candidates and hiring managers across the globe.
- In collaboration with the immediate team and the regional Talent Operations teams, you will be accountable for defining and embedding best in class frameworks for EVP, Strategic Sourcing, full value chain Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, and Onboarding strategies and processes.
- Implement new technical, digital, and social recruitment platforms and experiences. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in defining how new innovation will drive results and improve processes.
©2018 The LEGO Group