30 job matcher din søgning
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you passionate about recruitment and HR? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company? Do you also have sourcing experience and strong language skills? Then you might be the HR Consultant we need to help grow our expanding international organization.
As HR Consultant, you play a central role in ensuring the continued growth of Minerva around the world. You will spend a large part of your time on recruitment where you will focus on sourcing candidates and ensuring an efficient and professional recruitment process from start to finish.
You will achieve this by:
- Collaborating closely with the hiring managers and the rest of HR
- Searching for candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Screening applications and conducting virtual screening interviews
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process from A-Z
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the HR Labour Relations Team at Radiometer we support the managers, HR Business partners and employees of the organization with HR-legal and operational day to day HR-tasks. We have an exciting and busy workday with many different tasks and projects. We are looking for an additional team member to join us.
Your primary responsibility is to provide operational and HR-legal support to managers and HR Business partners in the daily HR processes related to hiring, terminations and job changes and to ensure compliance with our collective bargaining agreements.
Too Good To Go ApS, Copenhagen
More than a third of all food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that and we’re looking for an experienced leader to play a key role on that journey.
We are looking for a Chief People Officer for People and Culture to help us grow and drive our current team of 190 Waste Warriors across Europe to new heights. You will work out of our founding nest in Copenhagen reporting to our CEO, Mette Lykke, and be part of the global management team.
You will be taking the strategic lead for People and Culture in Too Good To Go as well as executing on daily People and Culture activities. Among other things, this covers:
- Drive scalable recruiting and onboarding of people with the right skills and DNA
- Build a talented middle management team through training
- Support our leaders in keeping engagement high among team members
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to play a key role in the continuous design and implementation of global L&D processes, concepts and tools for 19,000 employees worldwide and enable a second to none learning culture for Grundfos?
You will join the Learning & Development Team at the Centre of Expertise for Organisational Development. We are a team of 7 L&D professionals who work passionately on L&D consultancy, global L&D processes, global training opportunities and how to leverage the fantastic business opportunities in front of Grundfos.
- Execute analyses, investigate best practice, collect and use L&D science and design creative suggestions for continuous developing the learning processes, learning tools and learning concepts.
- Lead and drive implemented structures and processes with the objective to give our colleagues a unique user experience
COWI is looking for a new HR Vice President with solid experience from an international HR operations role to continue our efforts to build a global HR operations function.
As Vice President of Global HR Operations, you will be accountable for leading and supporting an experienced team of HR professionals based in and outside Denmark.
You and your teams will be developing and providing services within HR administration, HR legal, Global Mobility, Compensation and Benefits, Health & Safety etc. for our Danish and global operations. In addition, you will take on the following:
- Take active lead in continuing the journey of building a global HR operations team
- Implement regional and corporate HR activities in multiple offices globally
- SuccessFactors (HR IS) implementation and work on process and system improvements
Would you like to work closely with the business and create an impact in a dynamic and fast-paced organization? – Then you have found the right place!
As local HR Business Partner in one of our Business Units represented in Denmark, you will become part of our HR Business Consulting team. We are responsible for the execution and implementation of the local people strategy, including a variety of HR tasks and topics covering the entire HR lifecycle.
What are my responsibilities?
- building strong relationships and trust with all stakeholders and act as a partner, advisor and consultant to the business
- understanding your business area in detail and, together with the business, develop the local HR agenda for your business area (short-, mid- and long-term)
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Do you have a passion for working with people? Would you like to be part of a growing company and act as advisor for managers leading the way in a dynamic international environment? Do you see the great challenge in the continuously development of teams?
Satair is currently looking for a new HR Business Partner to join the team in Copenhagen. Referring to the Head of HR in Copenhagen you will act as HR Business Partner for a designated business area.
As HR Business Partner your primary tasks will be to:
- Be the trusted advisor to the managers and their teams in your area.
- Support management in a pro-active way to navigate through changes and growth.
- Anticipate and provide feedback and advice on performance related issues and support the continuous development of the business and its management.
Flügger A/S, Rødovre
We are looking for a strong technical Payroll Manager covering our Scandinavian region and Poland. In a newly created position you will be fully responsible for the function across countries and secure alignment in all payroll processes.
As our new Payroll Manager you will have full ownership of our global payroll process. It is your job to ensure that payroll processes are aligned and coordinated across countries. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders (HR, Finance, IT) and external stakeholders (payroll service providers, local authorities etc.), to ensure that all our employees are paid accurately and on time every month.
Your workday will contain many different tasks. From participate in and coordinate internal and external salary related audit, be responsible for updated overview of collective employee agreements terms to be owner of the Application payroll system.
Do you want to be part of the change process in FLSmidth? This is your opportunity to become HR Business Partner for several units in the FLSmidth headquarter in Valby. You will also be traveling on regular basis to Poland and Switzerland. You will join a great and dedicated team of other HR Business Partners across the region.
You will be the focal point of contact regarding HR matters for some of our industry functions. As such, a large number of managers will count on you as their business-oriented HR person to provide sparring and assistance in matters within a full range of HR Services, such as:
- · Coach managers to develop within leadership and communication
- Identify and prioritise HR-related issues in business strategies
- Facilitate potential and performance review sessions, succession and workforce planning processes
Salling Group, Brabrand
Are you an experienced HR Specialist ready to take on new challenges in an ever changing, ever improving and constantly growing company where we make it our top priority to know and fulfil our customers’ needs?
As Talent Acquisition Manager your tasks and responsibilities will amongst others be:
- Performing desktop searches, as well as building and maintaining networks locally and globally
- Screening candidates and providing continuous updates to the HR partners
- Ownership, development and maintenance of the external candidate pool
- Responsibility for Salling Groups presence on LinkedIn and other social platforms in recruitment related matters
- Process ownership for recruitment and test policy
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
With thousands of applicants for our available positions and hundreds of interviews conducted every year, we are pleased with the many amazing professionals that we are in contact with. We understand the value of our connections and respect that it requires a lot of dedication and focus from our applicants to be part of our recruitment processes. That is why we need you to help ensure the best possible recruitment processes by taking on the following responsibilities in the job:
- Create and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiently
- Create and distribute interview packets to interviewing teams
- Set up job postings in Radiometer’s recruitment system (Taleo) – if you have copywriter abilities you can contribute to writing the best possible job descriptions
- Support Talent Acquisition team as liaison between candidates, HR and hiring managers
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to support the implementation of a project strengthening the EU’s capacity to deliver humanitarian aid?
We are looking for a full-time Project Specialist in the DRC SBR team, who will be a cornerstone of the work on succeeding with the implementation of HOPE and will take upon a key role in this regard.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position:
- Support hosting organizations in developing the HOPE EUAVs’ Terms of Reference.
- Responsible for running the recruitment of HOPE EUAVs including vacancy publication, screening, short-listing, interviewing, testing and reference taking and building up a pool of EUA Volunteers.
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
You will support the Strategy & Business Development function with all their HR needs, ranging from recruitment, on-boarding, developing and retaining people, managing talent, planning succession and executing on our key annual HR activities.
Reporting to the Director of HR Business Partnering for Commercial and Strategy, you will also form part of a truly global HR team of around 80 employees worldwide where you will get plenty of opportunity to make use of your core competencies through participation in dynamic global HR project teams.
As part of a global organisation, you can expect to travel approx. 30 days annually – both in Denmark and internationally (mostly Europe).
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As the Reward Specialist, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our Reward and Performance processes as well as many and varied elements connected to reward of our people. You will help to ensure that we create and deliver terms and conditions for our employees that support us in being a great and a preferred place to work.
As our new Reward Specialist, you refer and belong to the Global Reward team. Among others you will be responsible for:
- Co-developing and handling of variable pay instruments.
- Preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform leaders and employees in Saxo Bank
- Ensure flawless execution of the Annual Compensation Review Process
Har du interesse i og erfaring fra en stilling som leder for et HR-driftsoperationsteam er det måske dig vi leder efter.
Teamet du skal lede, Employee Lifecycle, er maskinrummet i HR & Talent, og leverer ydelser inden for hele medarbejdernes livscyklus i Deloitte. Vi supporterer Deloittes 9 kontorer og 2.700 medarbejdere med alle driftsrelaterede HR-opgaver, lige fra kontraktudarbejdelse og on-boarding til performance management. Vi samarbejder tæt med vores HR Business Advisors, interne advokat og andre kolleger for at sikre, at der er styr på kontraktvilkår, lovgivning, rapportering og interne processer.
Du bliver leder af et team på 6, som supporterer hver sin del af forretningen, hvor der samtidig er plads til både fleksibilitet og fordybelse i mere komplekse problemstillinger og projekter.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
As our Talent Sourcing Partner, you will have the opportunity to make a difference for our hiring managers and become an integral part of our international HR team.
Based in Lyngby, your key responsibilities will be centred around talent sourcing. You will be focal point for all recruitment at Maersk Supply Service Headquarters.
In this role, you will represent Maersk Supply Service to the highest standards, and actively take part in identifying the strongest candidates for each role in close collaboration with the hiring manager.
You will have the overall responsibility of the talent sourcing process from beginning to end, including:
- Using your experience to steer the sourcing process from A to Z.
- Liaising with hiring managers and acting as their professional sounding board.
- Teaching interviewing techniques as well as carrying out interviews.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The recruiter leads the end-to-end recruitment process from posting through sourcing, interviewing and extending the offer. During the process, you experience that you are recruiting:
- For different positions ranging from engineers, IT-specialist, business specialists and many more
- By sourcing candidates through interesting job postings and LinkedIn’s recruiter license
- With ambitious and collaborative hiring managers
- Highly skilled candidates, who are hard to find, but positive about discussing opportunities in our company
- To build long term relations with candidates and finding the talent that can develop in our organization
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you ready to lead an onboarding, global learning strategy as well as a variety of people development initiatives across a global MedTech market leader? And do you know how to build outstanding collaborative partnerships with international business colleagues to ensure that learning offerings match business needs
In HR, we work closely with the business to nurture the people development opportunities that we have across locations and functions in our very diverse organisation. This involves identifying, developing and mobilising individual strengths and ambitions as well as ensuring easy access to learning and development opportunities.
You will take an innovative approach to developing and driving our organisational learning agenda, starting already from the onboarding process.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Denmark, Germany or UK
The Head of Talent Acquisition NE&ME (Region North & East Europe and Middle East) will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talents. This position will be responsible for leading all sourcing and recruiting activities in NE&ME region with main countries Denmark, UK and Germany and can be located in one of them.
Your new role
- Lead and manage efficient recruiting and sourcing activities for all countries in NE&ME region
- Provide strategic guidance and consultation on all Talent Acquisitions matters to (Senior) Management and HR Business Partners
- Define and execute innovative regional strategies that drive attraction, sourcing and employer branding to increase visibility, get reknown as an employer and attract candidates
Great science needs great people: contribute your customer service and assistant skills to this objective by joining CERN' s frontline team in the HR Department. CERN, take part!
As HR Administrative Assistant, you will join a dynamic team in the Frontline group which acts as the main point of contact for members of personnel.
- Support the Human Resources Advisers and the Group Leader in delivering first class service to staff members.
- Ensure compliance with an application of the organization's rules and procedures in the HR field.
- Process a wide variety of confidential administrative actions.