17 job matcher din søgning
Do you have solid experience working with Global Mobility? We are looking for a skilled Specialist to join our team, where we ensure implementation of global mobility processes, policies and strategies.
- Be one-point-of-contact between the organisation and mobility matters; both at a strategic as well as an operational level
- Be the regional owner of the Global Mobility strategy
- Implement and drive mobility in your region based on the governance and structure to be fully aligned globally in order to secure high-standard execution towards the business
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. We highly value initiative, responsibility and quality in all solutions. We strive to obtain a good balance between family and work.
Flügger A/S, Rødovre
Är du duktig på daglig drift av HR-administration och specifikt Payroll? Ser du snabbt möjligheter för effektivisering och optimering av processer? Sätter du värde på att leverera bra service och goda resultat? Är du robust, självständig och redo att vara en del av en omgivning med stort fokus på utveckling, optimering och effektivisering? Så är du kanske vår nya kollega.
Dina primära arbetsuppgifter är följande:
- Kontaktperson gällande löneförhållanden, förmåner, tidsregistrering och HR-administration för produktion, butiker och kontor i Sverige.
- Ansvar för lönekörning varje månad, samt kontroll av och uppföljning på återbetalningar från myndigheter, semesterdagar m.m.
Fiskars Denmark, Glostrup
Your job as an HR Manager is to lead and execute HR activities in Fiskars Denmark for SBU's, Supply Chain and Group/common functions in alignment with Fiskars guidelines and in collaboration with respective Business & Business HR partners.
As HR Manager, you are the owner of employee relations, labour law application, collective bargaining agreements, occupational health, wellbeing, country specific policies and guidelines, payroll management and benefits related topics for Denmark.
As HR Manager, you ensure consistent quality of HR services for local managers and facilitate effective relations with employees. As HR Manager, you fit global Fiskars HR processes, programs, concepts and tools to meet local requirements, and hence ensure effective implementation of Fiskars HR strategy in the country.
Do you know how to spot and engage talent? Are you a whizz with employer branding and do you love building professional relations? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a Head of Talent Attraction – maybe it’s you!
You will be responsible for developing and executing our talent attraction strategy. Thus, you will be supporting our headquarter in Copenhagen and our partnerships abroad with recruitments at all levels. Moreover, you will be main responsible for contact and negotiations with headhunters and recruitment agencies.
You will gather and maintain information about local activities relating to talent attraction. More explicitly you will drive talent acquisition plans, succession plans and vacancies as well as internal talent and market reviews.
Damco Denmark A/S, Aarhus
The Associate HR Partner position is a key role in the Danish organisation, the purpose of which is to be the custodian of HR administration – always handling the activities and tasks efficiently and with a smile to deliver value-adding support to the business.
The Associate HR Partner is also an important part of the local management team and the employees, supporting on decisions relevant to the local organization. The position offers you great autonomy and an opportunity to make an impact on the organization.
The Associate HR Partner is responsible for delivering operational HR services in a compliant, timely and customer-focused manner. The responsibilities will also be the execution of HR basis deliveries, covering the entire people pipeline, plus execution of HR key responsibilities.
We are proud to be a part of A.P. Moller – Maersk.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Danfoss Cooling Segment is looking for a data-driven, process-strong and advisory HR Manager to support the talent development in our organization in close cooperation with management, HR business partners and in close linkage to the rest of HR community within Danfoss.
Within Human Capital Analytics your role includes to:
- Provide data driven insight and analytics to HR business partners to enhance organizational design and effectiveness, culture, and talent capabilities.
- Serve as an advisor to business leaders to provide analytics, guidance to improve individual, team, and organizational effectiveness.
- Lead the Cooling HR Team to create strategic workforce planning, including identifying and forecasting strategic competencies for the future and linking these to identification and development of the talent pipeline.
Peak Rekruttering søger for AAK Denmark A/S i Aarhus
AAK - AarhusKarlshamn har gennem årtier opbygget særlige kompetencer omkring ekstraktion og fraktionering af vegetabilsk olie og virksomheden forsyner nu søsterselskaber i Sverige, Holland og England samt kunder i den globale fødevareindustri.
For AAK Denmark A/S søger vi en dygtig og erfaren HR-generalist med 5-10 års praktisk erfaring. Med reference til HR-manageren i Danmark vil du blive en del af et lokalt HR-team, og du vil også få kollegaer i den globale organisation. Dine opgaver vil primært ligge på det operationelle og taktiske niveau, og de vil bl.a. være følgende:
- Ansvarlig for at drive rekrutteringsprocesser fra A-Z, herunder kompetenceafklaring, samtaler og test for AAK Denmark
- Udvikle og forbedre HR-tools og processer, herunder deltage i implementering af nyt løn benchmark system (Mercer)
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Saint-Gobain Nordic in Copenhagen
You will be part of the General Delegation’s HR Department in Ørestad, Copenhagen. Here, you are responsible for developing and optimizing our rewards policies as well as our HR systems in order to attract, retain and motivate employees as well as support Saint-Gobain’s overall C&B strategy.
In Copenhagen, you lead a team of 5 HR professionals who work with international mobility management, HR systems and payroll respectively.
This means that you:
- develop a strategic and forward-looking approach to C&B
- lead and oversee the yearly salary review process by supporting the local HR departments as well as ensuring compliance with rewards policies.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
As Talent Partner in Maersk Drilling you play a key role helping the company realize its strategy by identifying and shaping the leaders of the future. If this sounds interesting to you, you may just be the person that we are looking for.
You create a competitive edge for Maersk Drilling by helping place the industry’s best people in our most critical positions, and you help the company realize its strategy through identifying and shaping the future leaders of Maersk Drilling. This entails:
- Being the primary coach for our senior talents (primarily high potential leaders).
- Owning and developing our talent development framework as well as our recruitment practice.
- Maintaining a ‘talent production line’ – a simple and effective infrastructure to identify, develop and deploy talents.
You will be leading and participating in projects, and you will be the anchor point for policies and processes in your field of expertise.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is looking for a professional HR Partner who can deliver excellent advisory and support to a business environment which is undergoing significant transformation.
As HR Partner you will be a trusted advisor to management in ensuring efficiency in organizational development and adjustments. This entails:
- Being a trusted coach and sparring partner on collaboration, interpersonal relations and team dynamics.
- Sparring with management and leaders on leadership tasks, processes and behavioral change.
- Assist in developing the leadership skills of our managers and advise them on HR matters.
Læger uden Grænser (MSF), Copenhagen
Do you want to make a difference for people in need by doing what you are best at? Do you want to take part in making sure MSF Denmark has successful operations? And are you willing to go the extra mile when there is a humanitarian crisis? Then you could be our new colleague!
As a HR Administration Officer, your main objectives will be:
- In close corporation with colleagues, you will be responsible for the administrative process of our expatriates; visa, contracts, coordination with our partner sections in Europe, work permits, insurances etc.
- You will also be responsible for salary procedures for expatriates and office employees
- You will be the focal point for local labour laws, refunds, maternity, pension scheme etc.
MSC Denmark A/S, Aarhus
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to drive the HR agenda and support the management in MSC Denmark and MSC Norway. You will be referring to the Managing Director in MSC Denmark A/S, but also be a part of the regional HR team.
MSC has a complex structure, and you must be able to create value for HR in a global company in constant change. As a HR Business Partner, you will take part in daily operations and support the country management teams in motivating, managing and developing the organization in accordance with recognized business principles.
Furthermore, your main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure a strong employer branding strategy and handle all recruitment tasks
- Be the local HR driver for regional and global HR initiatives, such as annual employee assessment and successor planning
- Secure an effective onboarding program.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Global HR has embarked on a transformation journey to support the overall transformation of the Falck Group by engaging people through focus, leadership and a transparent performance culture. The new global HR organization will deliver excellent support to leaders and employees to enhance performance and increase employee engagement across Falck. In addition, the Global HR role will be to improve collaboration across countries and become a more digitized and standardized HR community.
Falck is looking for an HR Analyst to support this transformation. The HR Analyst will play a key role in supporting Global HR and Falck executive management in making decisions based on Human Capital Analytics. The HR Analyst will be responsible for performing human resource data driven work and provide analysis of various HR programs and initiatives.