Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
134 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Can you provide fact-based insight and advice to managers and employees? We are looking for an analyst to join our Financial Planning team in Copenhagen. You will be working with areas such as; financial analysis, business intelligence, advice to senior management, rolling forecast, cost management including activity based costing, key performance indicators, target setting and investment proposals etc.
Our primary role is to be business partners to the management team in Banking Nordic and to provide them with relevant financial insight to support decision-making. You will prepare and discuss various analyses on for example financial target and forecasting, benchmarking, customer profitability and competitive landscape. You are good at challenging the accuracy and relevance of information, and you are able to present complex matter in an understandable way.
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
Alfa Laval would like to strengthen the resource’s to ensuring that our PureBallast department can manage the Ramp-up plan with a Supply Chain Developer. The position is new and you will be located in Aalborg with direct report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Developer at Alfa Laval you will follow up on Process and Supply Development Process based upon input from the Replenishment Process to continuously secure the performance. You will ensure that our suppliers can deliver to our ramp up and constantly do risk management and analyzing with a dual source approach.
You will have the following key responsibilities;
- Closely monitor the supplier performance together with the Operational Buyer
- Drive containment actions
- Report any deviations regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost to Supplier
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of EVOCA Nordic in Odense
Reporting to the Country Manager, Nordic, you are responsible for the finance department. You are a member of the Nordic management team and lead an experienced team of two (an Accountant and a Controller). The role includes management and development of all Nordic activities regarding budget, forecast, salary & pension as well as monthly reports. You also take charge of the annual financial report and the reporting to the mother company. You handle operational and administrative tasks, spearhead improvement initiatives and lead projects focusing on profitability.
Furthermore, it is part of your job to support the business in the region. Performing analyses of pricing structure, stock, costs and earnings is therefore part of your tasks. You collaborate with the Italian headquarter as well as with Finance Managers on other locations to share best practice and secure the right solutions for the group.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Do you have a talent for developing compelling proposals to meet client requirements and stand out from other bids? We are looking for an experienced candidate with a good track record of winning large tenders and successful proposals in the offshore oil & gas and maritime space.
The Senior Tender Manager is overall responsible for the tendering activities in Maersk Decom and reports to directly to the CCO.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To develop and co-ordinate a commercial strategy for the tender to secure a successful outcome.
- Liaise with Commercial Department in both Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Service to establish a full understanding of customer requirements and relationships, capture plans and strategy for one aligned offering.
- Establish and manage an integrated tender team throughout the tender process in conjunction with the appointed Project Manager and the Project Team.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Danmark ApS, Copenhagen
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The role is accountable and responsible for the category and portfolio development, compiling and sharing key market insights, develops and deliver category strategy, enhancing best practices across markets, portfolio deployment, range management, pricing and promotion approach development.
The Nordic Category Marketing Manager:
- Is responsible for brand positioning within the relevant category segment and tracks evolution of brand health and undertakes relevant correction measures.
- Defines and leads brand positioning, brand meaning & visual identity (including packaging design guidelines) for the relevant category brands
BS Management is recruiting on behalf of
BLUETOWN in Copenhagen
BLUETOWN is Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in India, Ghana Tanzania and Silicon Valley. BLUETOWN employes approx. 65 people worldwide
The tasks to be covered by Financial Controller are the following:
- Monthly reporting for BLUETOWN Denmark, including setting up controlling practices and procedures for BLUETOWN Denmark
- Consolidate all subsidiaries
- Preparation of Annual Report, including consolidation of parent company and subsidiaries
You are offered a very exciting job with great challenges in a dynamic, international company. You are also offered good working conditions with strong focus on your development.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Wroclaw
Do you want to be a part of the journey towards pricing excellence in Danfoss Power Solutions?
As our new Price Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance of price records. In the event of changes to price conditions, the Price Administrator coordinates the implementation into SAP and performs subsequent order updates if necessary. With time, you will develop a strong understanding of price policy and SAP price logic, functioning as a consultant for lean and efficient price administration. Your key tasks will be to:
- Create net price lists and reference data from master quotes
- Review quotes that have EAV estimated annual volumes below plan
- Manage and maintain business systems
Er du skrap til tal og har erfaring med finansiel controlling? Vil du arbejde i en vækstvirksomhed der arbejder med den grønne omstilling? Så er du måske vores nye Financial Controller?
Vi kan tilbyde spændende og udfordrende controllingopgaver med en stor grad af muligheder for udvikling og ansvar indenfor vores virksomhed. Du bliver samtidig del af et engageret finansteam, der bl.a. består af en controllergruppe på 9 personer med en bred faglig og uddannelsesmæssig økonomisk baggrund.
At være Financial Controller hos European Energy A/S indebærer bl.a.:
- Controllingansvar for ca. 20 selskaber indenfor Gruppen
- Sikre controlling af økonomiske registreringer indenfor de pågældende selskaber
- Løbende kontakt med serviceproviders og samarbejdspartnere
Danfoss A/S, Neumuenster or Nordborg
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an active member of our Customer Service process, striving for excellent customer satisfaction. In this role, you are the first point of contact for our customers in the EMEA region. Consequently, you will handle all incoming orders, specify delivery terms and pricing info. You will also provide customers with product and service information and answer all incoming queries.
- Serve as the primary order contact for our EMEA customers
- Verify incoming orders, pricing and terms of delivery as well as availability of products
- Partner and coordinate with the Danfoss international manufacturing sites to ensure timely delivery of products
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
As an Intern in our Operations Sales department, you will join a team of Business Analysts and Proposal Managers who take responsibility for the commercial side of Operations. Your main task will be to support the project bidding process with cost estimation and service pricing. To complete this, you will engage with various stakeholders, analyse site specific information, and obtain approval from senior management.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for driving an internal improvement project of your choice during your employment. The final scope of the project will be decided in collaboration with you, according to interests and competences, but it could encompass:
- A go-to-market strategy for emerging markets.
- A Business Intelligence framework for Operations Sales.
- Developing new extensions to the operational cost models.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you a strong and approachable leader? Join us and help define and optimise the future product assortment in an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirit, which has tripled in size during the past 15 years.
Overall, you have two main focus areas. For a great deal of your time, you will be managing and setting a direction for a team of 9 highly skilled Product Managers and 1 Product Management Assistant. The rest of your time will be spent on defining the overall product strategy, managing our product assortment as well as optimising processes.
- Optimise the current assortment to reflect customer/market development and needs by leading and implementing improvements in the product and packaging assortment
- Participate in developing the future assortment, while assuming responsibility for selected products and packaging projects in the innovation pipeline
Maersk Line A/S, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we are rethinking the way we engage with both customers and partners, and the new Digital organisation plays a key part in enabling the company’s journey.
As a Data Scientist you will participate in various projects with strong support from fellow dedicated team members, to influence business decisions, drive digital transformation at one of the largest companies in the world.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify commercially valuable insights from mathematical or statistical treatment of data and operationalize them into business applications.
- Participate in analytics projects, extract value and create actionable recommendations.
- Partner with businesses and internal/external stakeholders, as necessary.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment developing new products that engage and provide enhanced customer experience - keep reading!
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
Starting from day one, you will familiarize yourself with the product area you are responsible for. Within one month you have an overview of the business processes, the team, the stakeholders, how we work and the technology so that you can start working on shaping the product together with the business owners.
TDC Group, København
Vil du være med til at sætte den strategiske retning hos TDC Erhverv og arbejde med kundecases inden for kommunikationsløsninger til virksomheder? Vi søger en Pricing Manager der bliver en central spiller i realisering af vores prisstrategi, og som indgår i et tæt samarbejde med salgsområdet og supportfunktioner.
Du bliver en del af TDC Erhvervs Pricing Team, der er ansvarlig for den overordnede strategi for prissætning via udarbejdelse af prismandater, rentabilitetsmodeller og business cases omkring kundetilbud.
Som Pricing Manager har du følgende ansvar og opgaver
- Prisanvarlig på kundesager
- Udarbejde og eksekvere prisstrategi
- Definere guidelines for prissætning og udvikle prismandater for salg
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Role & responsibility
- Develop pricing strategies for TDC Business products and services (mobile, fixed, unified communication, new digital products and etc.)
- Help to identify target markets and review customer trends to help determine the need for new products or services (both traditional telco as well as ICT)
- Maintain the pricing and profit governance and execution, including approvals and price performance analysis & reporting.
You will join a high-performing team of dedicated and professional Pricing Managers that have extensive experience with the B2B business. The position will develop your strategic mindset, consultant toolbox and project manager skills as well as giving you the exposure and platform for a long-term career in TDC Business.
Would you like to be our new Tax Manager and work on a variety of Danish and international corporate tax areas in COWI?
We are a leading consulting group creating value for customers, people and societies across the globe.
Your key areas of working tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Corporate tax reporting, controlling and consolidation when reporting taxes quarterly and at year end for the annual report.
- Assisting with management of process in relation to international joint tax return for COWI Holding A/S and its foreign and Danish subsidiaries (approximately 100 tax entities)
- Assisting with the overview and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation for COWI Group (Master File and Local Files)
Are you passionate about traffic management and traffic control systems and integration? Does collaboration and challenging projects appeal to you? Then we might have the right job for you.
As Senior ETCS Engineer in Ramboll you will be involved in a wide variety of projects, and you will work independently as well as in multi-disciplinary and international teams on all project phases. With focus on ETCS, interlocking and trackside systems you will be part of a team committed to provide world class expertise and solutions to our clients.
Your main responsibilities are, but are not be limited to:
- Leading technical teams in the development and implementation of ETCS for our clients
- Providing technical ETCS and signalling expertise for our international projects