Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
71 job matcher din søgning
This role leads, develops and manages the Power Distribution (PD) sales business in the DK Country Sales Organization, including Iceland.
The role is responsible for creating a compelling Value Proposition for DK market and development of the PD sales business, supporting growth, innovation and profit plan requirements, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton’s Zero Safety Culture.
The role achieves profitable sales in line with the Country plans and objectives, for all product lines, by effective management of the Sales Team as well as cooperation with the other sales department in the DK Country Sales Organization.
Basico P/S recruiting on behalf of Phase One A/S in Frederiksberg
- Exciting opportunity with an innovative high-tech company
As Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for optimising accounting processes and systems across the group and have ownership for further development of the consolidation model for P/L, BS and Cash flow. Moreover, you will manage month-end and year-end closing processes and preparation of annual reports. You will play a key role in supporting the CFO in establishing new processes in finance and produce strong financial insight for management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage month-end and year-end closing processes
- Preparation of annual report
- Optimize and streamline accounting processes and systems
ECCO Sko A/S, Tønder
Would you like to create insights by analysing the structure, costs, prices and more of our collection to support the commercial teams in a major Danish organisation with a well-known brand?
Your core responsibilities include doing product cost and contribution analyses, maintaining data, reviewing results and challenging our commercial decisions. Simultaneously, you act as a business partner to our category managers and heads of divisions. More specifically, this includes:
- Doing analyses related to cost optimisation, controlling and transparency throughout the development of collections and between prototype costings and production handover.
- Providing analyses, reviews and recommendations related to the financial implications of collection management.
We offer a challenging role in an informal, international and collaborative environment where you get to influence what we make and how we work.
NKT (Denmark) A/S, Brøndby
The purpose of this position is to support NKT on the commercial excellence journey and be an important player in the transformation of the commercial function. The role supports the business by optimizing our go-to market approach, pricing strategies and internal processes through all divisions and all distribution channels.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide analysis to support the development of pricing strategies to fully exploit the commercial potential of our portfolio
- Support the deployment of pricing excellence, overall key account management execution strategy and CRM tools in all divisions
- Work closely with Product Management to identifiy right price levels, USP’s and price positioning on the relevant market
Basico P/S søger for RMIG A/S i Ballerup
På vegne af vores kunde RMIG A/S søger vi en Corporate Finance Manager med base på RMIG’s hovedkontor beliggende i Ballerup. Du vil blive en del af Group Finance Management og en økonomiafdeling, der består af i alt 30 medarbejdere, hvoraf 20 er placeret i udenlandske enheder. Du vil have berøring med mange dele af forretningen og have et tæt samarbejde med både lokale Finance Managers og med virksomhedens CFO, som du vil referere direkte til.
Dine primære arbejdsområder:
- Finance Business Partnering til organisationen, herunder HQ samt datterselskaber
- Bidrage til optimal integration af opkøbte selskaber, herunder implementering af gruppens ERP-system samt drive integrationen af eventuelle nye opkøb
- Controlling af gruppens automotive division samt ansvar for finance i salgsdatterselskaber, herunder kontakt og sparring til lokale Finance Managers
We are looking for a competent and experienced Product Marketing Manager that will be customer centric, analytical and have an ability to grasp and condense technical capabilities into easy-to-understand communication.
You will become member of our Product Management team currently existing of 6 colleagues. You will maintain existing products and make sure that supporting documentation is up to speed with our latest product developments.
Core Responsibilities and key tasks
- Lead internal project teams to success
- Lead processes for smooth co-corporation between Product Management, R&D, Production, Sales and Business Development
- Secure time to market for selected product areas
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Frese A/S in Slagelse
Key technical and commercial role
This Product Manager position is a newly created role. You will play a vital role in the international marine & industry business segment that Frese is disrupting with its new product portfolio.
You will be the product manager and owner of the commercialization process for the entire product portfolio for the Marine & Industrial Business Unit.
Your primary tasks will be:
- execution and further development of product development and commercialization roadmap
- support of global sales & marketing team with pricing structure, documentation and quantification of energy savings and other value propositions
- customer technical contact with support on how to use dynamic technology including commercial sparring on new product features and ideas
Hansen Toft A/S søger for Bankdata i Fredericia
Deltag i den strategiske udvikling af en koncern i vækst og udvikling med ansvar for opbygning og drift af rapportering, økonomistyring samt modeller til omkostningsallokering og pricing.
Med reference til CEO og som en del af et stærkt direktørteam får du ansvaret for at udvikle, modernisere og effektivisere en lang række af områderne i Finance og derved løfte økonomifunktionen til et helt nyt niveau. Væsentligste opgaver og udviklingsprojekter for dig og de p.t. 2 afdelingsledere og 4 medarbejdere vil være:
- Lede og udvikle egne medarbejdere og deltage aktivt i direktørteamets ledelse og udvikling af hele Bankdata
- Ansvar for facility management
- Retvisende og rettidig rapportering og analyse til bestyrelse og ejer.
Do you have experience with and able to turn ideas into profitable business? And do you want to play a vital part in introducing new intelligent sensors for optimizing food production? Then, this is your chance to:
- Set the technical and commercial direction for a newly established business unit looking at trends and ensuring our product roadmap.
- Take on an outgoing role where you are in dialogue with e.g. customers and technology partners.
- Impact the future by helping ensure a more efficient, stable and automated animal production with a great focus on animal welfare and the environment
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to drive and manage our dedicated Financial Controlling team? Are you passionate, driven and can you see yourself working in an ambitious international trading company?
- Manage a team of 5 highly skilled and experienced employees.
- Ensure the motivation of the team where focus is on developing the employees and their competencies.
- Set clear targets for the employees and ensure close follow-up, as well as provide constructive feedback.
- Identify improvements in processes, reports etc. in the team and in Finance in general - and be proactive in making sure that these improvements are discussed and potentially implemented.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you are looking for an opportunity to put your skills to the test by contributing to the marketing success of a global market leader in its field? Then this position is tailored for you. In Chr. Hansen you will join a very successful, global company in our ambitious quest to expand our animal health business.
Your focus will be to assist in providing business critical market intelligence and contribute to executions of our marketing strategies to strengthen our market position.
Your role will be twofold. On one hand you will be highly focused on a wide range of marketing related tasks, but on the other hand you will need to dig into the numbers and get to the why’s in order to create value adding reporting of market data.
Do you want to help us drive performance of our trading activities?
Join us and become Senior Trader at the UK Power Desk, where you’ll be part of the team responsible for trading UK power for Ørsted. We deliver strong trading results and support the business in managing UK Power exposure as well as contribute to business development, sales and origination activities.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development, so our people can realise their full potential.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As a Key Account Manager in FMC you will be reporting to the EMEA 3rd Party Business Developing Manager and be responsible for building a strong working relationship with Key Accounts by identifying needs, addressing issues, complaints, and lead solution development efforts by coordinating with all necessary stakeholders.
You will support the Global 3rd Party Business Development Manager to ensure contracts are being executed as agreed and facilitate necessary updates or amendments (e.g. pricing, reconciliations, and terminations). You will assist our legal department for drafting the agreements, provide support for gathering all required sales and market data required for a proper execution of the agreements.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
In Risk Analytics, we are responsible for the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of Danske Bank's Credit Risk and Decision Models. These are the models used for assessing the risk on customers, automating the credit decisions and calculating expected exposure and loss for customers in case of default.
Your position will be in Credit Data Analytics (CDA), where we are a team of 10 persons primarily responsible for providing and quality assuring the data for model development. We work very agile and flexible, together with departments within Group Risk Management as well as across the Group, and hence excellent collaboration skills is a key success criteria.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- In close cooperation with the model developers and IT to identify and prepare data for model development
- Do general data analysis and profiling
Basico P/S recruiting on behalf of Knauf A/S in Brøndby
International Financial Business Partner – an exciting opportunity in a market leading international company
Are you passionate about Business Partnering, and are you filled with enthusiasm for supporting and being close to the heart of the business? On behalf of our client Knauf A/S in Brøndby, we are seeking a business-oriented International Financial Business Partner with a flair for accountancy to help strengthen and develop Finance in a solid, growing company.
Your primary role will be to function as a Financial Business Partner and support 4 of the region's business units (DK, SE, NO and the UK) in Knauf Northern Europe. You will refer to the region's CFO, who is based in Denmark, and be part of a team comprising a total of 5 employees. You will work closely with your colleagues in Finance as well as with the rest of the organisation, including Production and Purchasing.
ECCO Sko A/S, Tønder
Are you ready to put your commercial talents to the test?
You will become part of Category Management where we are 20 dedicated colleagues, managing ECCO’s quality shoe collections throughout our global markets. Here, you will join a team of 7 in the Men’s category where you will support the senior category manager on tasks from A-Z within category management.
You will enter a very dynamic work environment where we run multiple collections simultaneously, and the tasks vary greatly from day to day and from season to season. Therefore, you will get around all aspects of category management as you:
- Support the team on various tasks, e.g. by preparing reports, PowerPoint presentations, collection material for conferences, presentation rooms, etc.
- Support the collection development process in terms of segments, pricing, costs, delivery windows, etc.
- Collect and analyse data for commercial insights.
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Head Market Access & External Affairs Denmark.
The Head Market Access & External Affairs Denmark (MAX & EA) has overall responsibility for securing market access of Novartis’ oncology products in Denmark. He or she leverages on a deep understanding of Danish political environment, healthcare structure and regulations to devise innovative MAX & EA initiatives that will provide a sustainable competitive advantage in a given business environment.
The Head MAX & EA Denmark ensures patient access to Novartis’ pharmaceuticals and therapies, and in collaboration with other functions influences and develops health political legislation, regulations and reimbursement systems.
I SKAT finder du nogle af Danmarks fagligt dygtigste medarbejdere inden for transfer pricing. Vi arbejder med de største virksomheder i Danmark, og de virksomheder, som er en del af en international koncern. Vi løser komplekse nationale og internationale selskabsskatteretlige forhold. Har du mod og lyst til at blive en del af vores fagligt dygtige team i København?
Vi arbejder både med de største koncerner i Danmark og med de virksomheder, som er en del af en stor international koncern, som er hjemmehørende i udlandet. Kontrolopgaven kan være yderst kompleks, hvorfor fuldførelsen af en transfer pricing-kontrol kan strække sig over en længere periode.
Din primære arbejdsopgave er vurdering og revision af koncernernes transfer pricing-forhold, hvor du bidrager til SKATs vurdering af, om virksomhederne har handlet i overensstemmelse med det skattemæssige armslængdeprincip - det vil sige til markedspriser
Hansen Toft A/S søger for kunde
Ledelse, rapportering, finansielle analyser samt optimering af koncernens økonomistyring
Vores kunde er en stor international produktionsvirksomhed, hvis kvalitetsprodukter er førende på en lang række internationale markeder. Virksomheden har oplevet særdeles flot vækst de senere år og ønsker nu at styrke økonomifunktionen.
Med reference til Group CFO får du ansvaret for at udvikle koncernens økonomifunktion.
- Ledelse og udvikling af både koncernøkonomifunktionens medarbejdere og økonomifunktioner i koncernens mange datterselskaber
- Overordnet ansvar for udarbejdelsen af koncernrapportering og årsregnskab
- Bidrage til koncernens indtjening og cash flow med økonomiske analyser og oplæg, herunder vurdering af investeringer.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have experience with, or want to learn about, rating and financial statement analysis of financial counterparts? And would you like to use your analytical capabilities in a job, where the evaluation of credit risk is pivotal in your daily work?
You now have the opportunity to get your own portfolio of Danske Bank's financial counterparts, where you will be responsible for thorough analyses of financial statements and other relevant data points, in order to ultimately form a view of the default risk of these counterparts.