56 job matcher din søgning
Active Search recruiting on behalf of Silicom Denmark A/S in Søborg
Would you like to become part of a dynamic environment characterized by innovation, a pioneering spirit and cooperation?
As the company develops, tasks and priorities will also evolve with time. To begin with, your tasks can be grouped into Back-end Sales support, Finance support and Shipping support as described below:
Back-end Sales support:
- Handling of incoming Orders: Full Order Life Cycle
- Administrative tasks in the ERP system (Priority), e.g. adding new customers or products
- Creation of Quotes
Support to Finance and Shipping:
Ad-hoc support to finance is focussed on customer related communication and analysis, typically payment related issues. Shipping support is limited to back-up in case of absence/sickness.
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
Jupiter Bach is searching for a Global Category Manager/Project Manager for a position based in the HQ of Jupiter Bach.
With direct reference to the Director, Global Procurement and Logistics, you will have the overall responsibility for strategic, tactical and project-related sourcing activities on a global and regional basis.
Your responsibilities will include further development of sourcing strategies, objectives and organization for the sourcing activities of raw materials like resin and gelcoats based on Jupiter Bach’s overall strategies. You will maintain the current structure of work, incl. follow-up on KPIs, project management, performance management etc.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
This is your chance to join a global organization, and to work with some of the market-leading brands and products within the industry. On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Nordic Sales Managerin the Copenhagen office and with Nordic responsibility.
In this role you will lead a team of four direct reports in total, three Key Account Manager and one E-commerce Analyst.
You will represent the company as the strategic partner of choice with key customers and wholesalers. You will participate in Top-to-Top meetings with the key trade stakeholders and you will develop and implement strong joint business plans for each key customer. You will lead the Terms and Conditions strategy, in alignment with Regional guidelines and furthermore you will be a key member of the Nordic management team, in order to contribute to the overall success of the Nordic subsidiary.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
Do you have a strong interest in the development of joysticks? Are you searching for a position, where you can apply your knowledge to support an innovative engineering team with existing and new product development?
As our new Technical Assistant, you will be supporting engineering services for existing and new product development. Therefore, we expect that you may have knowledge and/or a strong interest in data handling. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain SAP Database
- Support PLM and change management locally and between international sites
- Excel configurator development & maintenance
Avnet Abacus A/S, Them
If teamwork and enjoyment at work is important to you, if you value independence and responsibility, if you are motivated by solution selling and if you are searching for diversified tasks in an international company you are exactly the right person for our team! We provide a unique opportunity to work and develop within a global company who carry many years of experience within the trade.
- Continuously develop sales and services at strategic customers
- Identify and develop demand creation opportunities
- Cultivate, grow and maintain relationships at all levels
- Deliver on account plan and budget
- Close co-operation with sales team and technical product specialists
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a Product Owner at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops leading bioinformatics software products. The products are used worldwide by researchers within pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments. You will lead the development of key software products for NGS data analysis and take responsibility for the development of our bioinformatics platform.
Key tasks of the role are:
- Definition of software requirements for NGS analysis software.
- Take responsibility for both the user experience and technical quality of products.
- Coordination of development efforts with internal stakeholders.
- Alignment with international stakeholders.
- Documentation of software products in the form of e.g. tutorials, release notes and manuals.
WindowMaster A/S, Vedbæk
The position is as a member of the Finance Team, providing the Market and production team with profound financial analyses and will be a true sparring partner to support the further growth of the business.
Hands on! You’re mainly responsible for the tasks below, if it’s necessary you’ll take the lead to achieve our shared goals! Be a true business partner for specific markets (Denmark, Switzerland), and for our production setup in Germany.
Influence decisions that improve performance by partnering with the business and challenging systematically and productively business assumptions and decisions.
Provide financial leadership in the development and execution of the markets long-range plan. Support the development and presentation of the long-range plan with Market and production responsible to the executive team.
European Patent Office, Munich, Germany
Within the European Patent Office, the Employment Law Directorate and the Appeals Committee Secretariat are both recruiting qualified lawyers to support their business needs.
The Directorate Appeals Committee Secretariat has the task of supporting the Appeals Committee (ApC) in its operations. Among other duties it is responsible for registering and administering appeals, preparing hearings and internal deliberations and carrying out legal studies.
Your main responsibilities as a lawyer in the Employment Law Directorate
- Advising on implementation of the EPO's employment-related legal framework, and helping to develop that framework by drafting legal opinions, submissions and regulations
- Helping to settle internal and external disputes initiated by serving or former EPO staff, by preparing meetings, drafting legal opinions or submissions, and making oral pleadings
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about Ensuring correct and sufficient reporting, and would you like to play a vital role in Carlsberg Breweries’ Consolidation team and processes?
Probably the best Accounting Team is searching for a talented new colleague to join our Consolidation team. In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to help shape the way we develop and continuously improve our processes, reporting and systems.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Participation in the development and maintenance of HFM
- Consolidation, including elimination, of Carlsberg Group financials for internal and external reporting purposes
- Comprehensive analysis of reported figures to ensure correct consolidation
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you passionate about recruitment and HR? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company? Do you also have sourcing experience and strong language skills? Then you might be the HR Consultant we need to help grow our expanding international organization.
As HR Consultant, you play a central role in ensuring the continued growth of Minerva around the world. You will spend a large part of your time on recruitment where you will focus on sourcing candidates and ensuring an efficient and professional recruitment process from start to finish.
You will achieve this by:
- Collaborating closely with the hiring managers and the rest of HR
- Searching for candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Screening applications and conducting virtual screening interviews
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process from A-Z
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of a client
Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Technical Sales Director for a market leading client in specialty food ingredients with a vast portfolio of Global food industry clients.
In this position, you are responsible for defining the optimal way of developing international customers both directly and via corresponding sales agents or distributers. The Technical Sales Director will report to the CCO, and your function will include:
- Identify, drive and implement strategies for best-in-class management of client projects within value added food ingredients in a Global matrix organization
- Oversee formulation, specifications and product development processes for customer-specific projects
- Initiating and drive the development and launching of new products and areas of application
If Skadeforsikring, Copenhagen
We are now seeking a person to lead the Sales Force Denmark. The Sales Force consists of 10 experienced sales people, both experienced and recently recruited. In addition you will be responsible for our Tied Agent operations.
The main objective is to grow the number of customers and portfolio while ensuring strong bottom line results. Success comes from working closely with your team, motivating them and developing with a challenger sales approach and daring to try out new ways of reaching the market.
- Coach, develop and recruit the Sales Force in Denmark
- Develop a customer oriented Sales Force with strong results, competence and quality.
- Profit and loss responsible for Tied Agent and Sales Force.
Would you like to set the direction and direct the development agenda in our customer driven Supply Chain organization? You will be working in an informal environment out of our Copenhagen office and report directly to Global Director, Logistics.
Our new Senior Manager will be driving improvements across planning, transport, warehouse and systems to develop and implement a cost-efficient Supply Chain strategy. This includes:
- Ensuring cost-competitiveness through optimizing footprint, routes and equipment utilization, and realizing synergies across markets.
- Support challenge markets to develop and to deliver on activities and projects
- Drive global KPIs and analysis as well as our continuous improvement agenda
Score Danmark A/S, Esbjerg
We as a group are world leaders in Valve, actuation and Turbine refurbishment for the offshore industry and others.
Would you like to join our small professional team in Esbjerg?
We are actively searching for a Document Controller with several years of experience in a technical/production company.
The applicant must be of a technical nature, systematic, tidy, has drive, energy and a good sense of humour.
We have a very active and close knit company that has a huge responsibility to supply the right thing at the right time. Mistakes in this industry can have disastrous results, so a person that has an eye for details, does not skip on the mundane tasks, is a MUST for joining our team.
Avnet Nortec A/S, Herlev
This role operates within Avnet Integrated Solutions based in Herlev (Denmark; part of Nordic) and identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy within EMEA.
You will work closely together with colleagues in the other Nordic countries, nurturing the relations between our customers and Avnet, in order to deliver excellent service.
- You will be responsible for developing the business for new customers as well as existing, whilst focusing on strategic end users and OEMs.
- With a technical approach and positive attitude, as well as a commercial mind-set, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both external and internal stakeholders.
PITSTOPLEADERSHIP recruiting on behalf of GEA Process Engineering A/S in Søborg
GEA Process Engineering’s Emission Control team in Søborg is searching for a new colleague as Process Technologist, with a professional background as chemistry engineer or similar. You are already academically experienced - and now you want to take your career to the next level.
As Process Technologist in GEA, you will be the teams chemical process specialist. Your role will be to support your colleagues with specialist knowledge and best practice in the sales phase, project execution and commissioning on our Spray Drying Absorption (SDA) projects.
You will mainly be responsible for creating process knowledge, collecting test data for input in computer modelling, and supporting with your knowledge where required. Your work will contain process development and optimization as well as test and trouble shooting.
PITSTOPLEADERSHIP recruiting on behalf of GEA Process Engineering A/S in Søborg
GEA is looking for an experienced Project Manager for project execution. The position is placed in GEA APC Chemical Division in Søborg.
As Project Manager you will have the responsibility for one or more projects. Your responsibility will include project execution from contract negotiations to the final takeover of the plant according to the GEA Project Management model and procedures. You will facilitate the installation from your office and take the lead in the commissioning of the plant on-site. It is a varied job in a dynamic working environment, with multiple tasks and a variation in workload.
As a Group Business Controller, you will be the one-point-of-entry for the local financial managers in our Sales & Service Subsidiaries. Reporting to Head of Group Business Controlling, you will be responsible for support to a number of subsidiaries. This support covers e.g. control of monthly reporting, assistance during the budget process and Year End completion. In order to secure compliance among our systems and FOSS policies, you will also be training and supporting the local financial managers in the Sales and Service Subsidiaries.
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues in a truly global company.
Global Evolution is searching for an assistant business developer to join our sales team based in Kolding. The role includes answering Request for Proposals, Due Diligence Questionnaires and answering other requests from institutional clients. This role will support the Global Sales team which is based in both Europe and US.
This role provides a unique opportunity to build a solid knowledge base within investment management and with the right candidate the position can develop into a sales-oriented position over time.
- Answering Request for Proposals and Due Diligence questionnaires
- Maintain data deliveries to external investment databases
- Maintain and develop the investment strategy presentations
Bladt Industries A/S, Aalborg
We are searching for an experienced QA professional to be QA responsible as part of the Project Execution teams in our Wind & Energy business. Furthermore, you will participate in the development of our Asian supply chain doing audits and follow up on improvement initiatives at the suppliers' facilities.
Your tasks will include as follows:
Supplier Quality Management
- Conduct approval and system audits at suppliers in Europe, Asia and USA.
- Maintain the Supplier database in quality related matters.
Project Quality Management
- Quality planning and follow-up, subcontractors in the project.
- Quality planning and follow-up, Bladt.