42 job matcher din søgning
The global consumption of meat will increase fast in the coming years and therefore there is a need for the production to become more efficient in constant consideration of the animals, humans and environment. To support this development the application of sensors in the production will intensify. Therefore, we have decided to establish a SmartSensor Lab, which partly itself but also in cooperation with key customers shall develop the applications, which support our vision for the field.
As Product Manager for dol-sensors your key working area will be to
- drive the development of revolutionary “SmartSensor” solutions to enhance the performance of control systems used in high performance pig and poultry production.
- drive the continuous development of new solutions within the current climate- and feed sensor portfolios.
- establish a network with innovative technology and development companies.
Indrykket 23. oktober
Want to work in an international, high tech company, operating within a highly specialized and unique domain? Right now Terma is searching for a broad range of talented profiles to our Software Development organization.
Terma is a global leading developer of advanced products within mission critical systems as radar systems for surveillance of airports and harbor- and coast areas as well as self-protection systems for helicopters, transportation- and fighter aircrafts.
Right now we are searching for different profiles like Software Developers (Java, C#, C++), Software Test Engineers, Internal Software Consultants and much more. In these positions you will be a part of a competent Software Development department, where you together with you colleagues will be a part of all stages in the software development process such as, design, programming, test, integration and documentation.
Indrykket 20. oktober
Jupiter Bach A/S, Køge or Hurup
Do you want to join a dynamic international company? Jupiter Bach is the world’s largest supplier of nacelle and spinner covers to the global wind industry. The company is headquartered in Køge, just outside Copenhagen, and has more than 1,200 employees worldwide.
We are searching for an all-round experienced IT Supporter with ERP knowledge/interest.
- 1. and 2. level support to users (Windows, O365, Phone, Print etc.)
- 1. and 2. level support of Navision and/or C5
- Infrastructure support/troubleshooting (network, servers etc.)
Jupiter Bach offers
- An opportunity to work in the growing wind industry
- Cross-cultural challenges where tasks are coordinated and executed between three continents
- An honest, open and informal work culture
Indrykket 16. oktober
Teknik Bureauet ApS recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
The purpose of the Global Project Manager is to ensure smooth, efficient and successful project execution in Jupiter Bach’s technical organization. This is done by focusing on planning, coordination and follow up on projects within the Technical Department.
The Global Project Manager has the responsibility for coordinating the activities regarding, construction, testing, drawing, purchase, production and quality in the projects. Global Project Manager assists Sales Managers, in customer related projects, and must be experienced in communicating directly with international customers.
Your responsibilities will include
- Status reports to CTO, Executive Management Team and management on department projects.
- Multiple project control towers.
- Ensure that the agreed Project Model (stage gate) is applied for all relevant projects.
Indrykket 16. oktober
Jupiter Bach A/S, Koege
Do you want to join a dynamic international company? Jupiter Bach is the world’s largest supplier of nacelle and spinner covers to the global wind industry.
You will be responsible for establishing sourcing strategies and leading sourcing activities in partnership with the global category leads and regional team of buyers. Your responsibilities will include further development of sourcing strategies, objectives and organization for the sourcing activities based on Jupiter Bach’s overall strategies.
- Responsible for the delivery of cost savings and value creation targets for the global gategories
- Collaborate with category leads and other sourcing team members at a global and regional level to develop future sourcing strategies in alignment with category & supplier strategies
- Own global supplier relationships to build long term business partnerships and support continuous improvement with suppliers
Indrykket 13. oktober
RD MP Development is searching for one new Development Scientist working out of Hørsholm, Denmark. The position is temporary (1 yr).
Your tasks will be to:
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily dairy and meat
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects
Indrykket 13. oktober
FOSS is expected to grow significantly in the coming years and to strengthen our HR function, we are now looking for a recruiter to assist the global organisation. Reporting to a Global HR partner, you will be part of Global HR, Communication and Sustainabililty, totaling 13 employees in Denmark and five employees outside Denmark.
As recruiter, you will be to supporting hiring managers in finding the right candidates. Working from our office in Hillerød, you will handle the recruitment process in close cooperation with the hiring manager. Typically this includes:
- Defining job profile, candidate profile and a sourcing strategy to attract the most qualified candidates
- Conducting interviews either face-to-face or via Skype
- Personality profiling
- Candidate reports
Indrykket 10. oktober
Gram & Juhl A/S, Vojens
- want to make a difference in renewable energy
- want a versatile, challenging and technical job
- are educated and interested in industrial applications, networks and IT
- are a team player wanting to work in a rapidly developing international company
- have a valid work permit for Denmark
We are searching for a Technical Supporter to complete our team. The tasks and responsibilities include various aspects of technical support: direct customer contact including troubleshooting (guidance via our Ticket system. phone, email and VPN connections), training in use of products and internal collaboration regarding documentation, validation of products and warranty handling. If you are competent at executing tasks, pragmatic and like a challenging work day, then this is the position for you.
Indrykket 9. oktober
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Struer or Lyngby
As senior recruitment manager, you will join the HR Operations team. Here, 10 dedicated colleagues have been working with centralising, streamlining, and globalising our core HR processes for the past 5 years. We are a dedicated group, collaborating with our colleagues across the Bang & Olufsen organisation. Taking on this role, you will be part of taking the next step in this process by introducing an in-house recruitment function.
Being responsible for the recruitment processes for Denmark and all of Europe, you will set the agenda and build the new function up from the bottom. Likewise, you will establish new guidelines and best practice to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment and selection process. In order to do this, you will need to gather and compile information throughout the organisation assessing current processes and approaches to recruitment.
Indrykket 6. oktober
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Global Brand Content Manager. We are searching for a candidate, who is passionate about brand positioning, storytelling and who is interested in working at a leading, global organization, which operates within B2B and B2C.
In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and you will be based at the company’s office in Copenhagen. Your main responsibility will be to develop the strategic brand position and execute through creative material and campaigns that differentiate the brands from the competitors’.
You will be collaborating with the regions to develop campaign plans and relevant assets, to ensure effective asset development, execution and monitoring.
Indrykket 6. oktober
& friends recruiting on behalf of Goldwind Energy ApS in Hadsten
GOLDWIND is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to play an important role in the Global R&D Team. GOLDWIND has set up a new Danish R&D branch based in Hadsten serving as office location for this job opening.
The company is searching for experienced engineers to be part of our stream of technology development projects. Join GOLDWIND and be part of the development of tomorrows wind turbine technology.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design of mechanical systems like hub, machine bed frame, yaw systems, pitch systems, towers, electro-mechanical and hydraulic systems etc.
- System integration with manufacturing, procurement, service, installation
- Carry through detailed design of systems and components
- Create documentation for procurement, manufacturing, type certification etc. of components and systems
Indrykket 6. oktober
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Terma is looking for a Leader with great people skills and flair for processes to head the C2, Systems Engineering department.
As our new Director, C2 Systems Engineering, you will be based in Lystrup, Denmark. You will be responsible for the Systems Engineering department in the C2 domain, being an organization with approximately 20 Systems Engineers as direct reports based in our offices in both Herlev and Lystrup.
You will get the responsibility for one of the essential areas of Terma, C2 Systems Engineering, and will be part of an ambitious management team in TEC with the common goal of securing our short & long term business results and strategic direction in Terma.
Tasks will include:
- Drive continuous improvements of the Systems Engineering discipline from strategic to operational level.
- Evolve a department with approximately 20 direct reports through great leadership skills.
Indrykket 6. oktober
Are you looking for a job that combines your programming skills with a consultant role within financial systems?
We are searching for a new colleague who can help us further improve our product quality. And as you do so, you get to grow and improve your own skills – whether you have recently graduated or already have work experience. We welcome talented candidates from either category.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- code customised solutions and ensure that they meet our clients’ requests
- support clients on our Adaptiv systems
- implement and deploy our IT solutions
Stepping into our Copenhagen office, you will experience the shared passion and drive amongst our employees. As a member of our team, you will have plenty of room to make a difference and fulfil your personal ambitions.
Indrykket 2. oktober
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Purpose of the job:
- Lead the development of complex and business critical product programs and strategically critical projects securely from concept to delivery.
- Drive best-practice project and program development management within Grundfos through
- Utilization of internationally recognised governance models, tools, and processes (e.g. PRINCE2).
- Overall responsible for leading development activities within a product program in full compliance with Grundfos project governance models. This includes being responsible for driving the largest and most complex development projects, i.e. program projects typically with budgets on +100mio DKK
- Can also be assigned responsibility for driving key strategic projects, likely within the area of change management, digitalization, cost-out, or complexity reduction
Pioneer is a new digital magazine about sustainable solutions, with the sole purpose to inspire action.
Pioner, København Ø
frivilligjob.dk, 19. oktober
Employment as TA presupposes at least 2 years of studying at an institution of higher education and passing the examinations during this period of time and...
IT University of Copenhagen, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 17. oktober