28 job matcher din søgning
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in preparing yourself for a career within corporate finance, management accounting or in a startup?
This opportunity will help you develop a basic corporate finance toolbox and get experience with driving complex business cases and projects across the organization with exposure to senior management. You will also have the possibility to influence the content of the internship program (you will be part of a larger internship group across teams) according to your specialization and the career path you want to follow.
As an intern in the Finance Team, you will work on finance and accounting related matters, including business processes, analyzing KPIs, forecasting and reporting. The team is anchored directly with the CFO and drives business cases and strategic finance processes following similar methodology found at corporate finance institutions and top audit firms as EY & KPMG.
Indrykket 22. august
KAR+CO, recruiting on behalf of Jupitor Bach A/S in Køge
On behalf of Jupiter Bach, KAR+CO is searching for an experienced Director/Manager with experience in working with business processes and QHSE Management and process improvement or similar in an international environment. The position is situated in Jupiter Bach’s headquarters in Køge, and travelling to the manufacturing sites in China, USA, Lithuania, Spain and Poland must be expected.
As overall Group and Globally responsible, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating excellence in Jupiter Bach’s business processes, including quality management, environmental management, occupational health and safety management, sustainability, code of conduct and risk management
- Ensuring a transparent and profitable flow from sales to delivery
- The Business Process Management System
Indrykket 22. august
Jupiter Bach A/S, Køge
Do you want to join a dynamic international company? Jupiter Bach is the world’s largest supplier of nacelle and spinner covers to the global wind industry. The company is headquartered in Køge, just outside Copenhagen, and has more than 1,300 employees worldwide. Jupiter Bach is the result of the merger between Jupiter Group and Bach Composite Industry in April 2017.
Referring to the Director - Business Process Management & QHSE you will lead the merging of both existing Business Applications and the development and implementation of new ones in the global organisation.
- Developing the necessary Business Applications to ensure real time data from the (operational) processes
- Cooperation with all Jupiter Bach departments to develop the tools to collect the necessary real-time information for taking decisions
- Developing and owning Jupiter Bach Business Process Management System
Indrykket 18. august
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
The Strategy team in Personal Banking is looking for new strategists to join our team!
We are a senior team of dedicated strategists working closely with defining the future course of Personal Banking in Danske Bank. We are trusted with tackling the most challenging strategic problems and help executive management make the right choices about Danske Bank’s future. We deliver mission-critical strategic projects, and play a key role in creating movement and change across all geographies.
You are passionate about strategic problem solving and want to influence the future course of a dynamic innovative organisation in a rapidly changing industry. You have a strategic mind-set and a solid analytical toolbox. You are open-minded and eager to learn in an international environment. You are ready to take your career to the next level.
Indrykket 17. august
A. Espersen A/S, Copenhagen
- with a winning mind-set, and who is motivated by working in an international environment, where every day offers new challenges and opportunities.
You will be an active member of the sales team. You will be globally responsible for improving and implementing common reportingand procedures together with optimizing existing systems, including:
- Being a proactive partner for the Sales directors and the managers in Sales, supporting them in “winning with our customers” and continuously improving sales
- Analyzing profitability on item, customer and sales channel level
- Contributing to the monthly reporting, preparing sales forecast and supporting budget preparation with the sales organization
We offer you an opportunity to work in an international, fast moving company, with a high level of responsibility. Good career opportunities and room to influence your own position.
Indrykket 14. august
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of IBSA Institut Biochimique SA
We are looking for a person, who can build up the Aesthetic Dermatology business in the Danish market, and possibly in other Nordic Countries too. The company has set some ambitious growth plans and Aesthetic Dermatology is a highly prioritized business area worldwide.
As IBSA’s new Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following working areas:
- Sales of Dermo-Aesthetic products (fillers) to Dermo-Aesthetic physicians and private clinics.
- Identifying, building and maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders needed for the execution of the strategies for the specific therapeutic area.
- Responsible for planning and execution of sales calls in your area and ensuring that efforts are in line with product strategy as well as IBSA Scandinavia’s policies and procedures.
Indrykket 11. august
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a commercial student job? Are you eager to combine your analytical skills with business experience in one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies?
3Shape’s Orthodontics team is growing and we are looking for a new member to join the team. We offer a part-time student job (10-15 hrs/week as an estimated average) with the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge while developing your professional skills in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will be working in the global Orthodontics team and assisting in commercializing products that change the work-life of our customers.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Help in developing different marketing collaterals (product catalogues, brochures etc.)
- Create different types of content
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing campaigns
Indrykket 10. august
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS recruiting on behalf of SITEL in Copenhagen
Are you technically skilled and can you provide excellent service and support on the phone? And do you speak Norwegian? Then this might be the job for you!
Sitel has an exciting cooperation with Garmin, supporting their Nordic market and thus we are searching for Customer Service Advisors who are fluent in Norwegian and English – both spoken and written.
As a Customer Service Advisor at Sitel it will be your responsibility to provide technical support on Garmin’s products and make sure that the technical challenges of the Norwegian customers are handled efficiently and with a smile.
Indrykket 10. august
We are looking for an ambitious team player for our global marketing group located in Esbjerg. The group is organised in teams responsible for product categories, and your main focus will be in the area of starters, alternators & spare parts.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Back-up for the existing team of Product Managers
- Develop and implement processes and improvements
Medium to long-term
- Create reports summarising information, trends & analysis using graphs, charts & texts
- Manage product portfolio, support new product strategies and implement new products
- Planning and implementation of sales activities like campaigns
Indrykket 9. august
Arnold & Ulv recruiting on behalf of Netfors in Copenhagen
We are searching for just the right person to strengthen Netfors’ public image by updating LinkedIn, making newsletters, communicating directly with clients etc. Within the scope of the position, is also an independent eagerness to strengthen the administrative processes and do light Project Management work i.e. Human Resource-related.
The position is estimated to approx. 7-10 hours a week, with some flexibility, depending on workload. The salary is fixed at 180 DKK per hour.
What will you do:
- All the necessary, commercial activities such as updating LinkedIn, making newsletters, do SEO/AdWords and maintain our company website (WordPress)
- Sales/marketing, including writing quotations to new customers
- Customer relation management, including invoicing
Indrykket 4. august
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a strong analyst or financial data scientist looking for a stepping-stone in your career? And do you have the necessary analytical skills and confidence to challenge our credit risk management? Join Credit Lab & Analytics and take part in shaping the Danske Banks approach to corporate customers.
You will be responsible for delivering crucial portfolio insights, developing innovative business intelligent solutions, and discovering business opportunities, with the benefit of both optimizing the Bank’s portfolio composition and core business procedures.
You will investigate, understand and challenge the Bank’s data, and you will support your conclusions and recommendations through guided analytics, using SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Presentations etc.
Indrykket 3. august
Maersk Oil, Copenhagen
Striving for constant improvement of personnel functions, Maersk Oil is searching for an experienced, driven personal income tax professional to be responsible for our global employee tax.
We seek a chief conductor for our international personal income tax efforts across Maersk Oil.
As International Personal Income Tax Leader you will manage the key functional efforts globally. You goal will be to manage a transparent, homogenous and agile international personal income tax function.
- You will work to continually globalize management efforts for the personal income tax function
- You will be the main responsible for managing the relationship with Maersk oil’s external service provider contracts within the personal income tax area
- You will drive and govern a continuous effort to further standardize functional procedures and coordinated approaches to standard personal income tax situations
Indrykket 28. juli
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Purpose of the job:
- Lead the development of complex and business critical product programs and strategically critical projects securely from concept to delivery.
- Drive best-practice project and program development management within Grundfos through
- Utilization of internationally recognised governance models, tools, and processes (e.g. PRINCE2).
- Overall responsible for leading development activities within a product program in full compliance with Grundfos project governance models. This includes being responsible for driving the largest and most complex development projects, i.e. program projects typically with budgets on +100mio DKK
- Can also be assigned responsibility for driving key strategic projects, likely within the area of change management, digitalization, cost-out, or complexity reduction
In order to increase the engagement of our patients and Health Care Professionals (HCP) and ultimately transform the patient experience...
Novo Nordisk, Søborg
Novo Nordisk, 18. august
We are an international team of pioneers, seeking to disrupt the MedTech industry.
Physio R&D IVS (old Optimov ApS), København
The Hub, 11. august