4 job matcher din søgning
The Boston Consulting Group, Copenhagen
BCG Platinion Nordics is searching for an assistant for our Copenhagen office. You will interact daily with internal staff, clients, suppliers and visitors. Ensure all administrative functions are performed professionally and efficiently incl. maintaining a high standard of common areas.
Your main tasks will include:
- Creating, formatting and proofreading of powerpoint presentations and documents
- Supporting in preparation of project proposals
- Organizing and coordinating of client appointments, workshops and case team events
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Højbjerg
Are you known for your organizational talent, making things happen and keeping a cool head in stressful situations?
Are you searching for an opportunity that allows you to take on responsibility and challenging tasks, while being able to work part-time?
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Team Assistant (30h/week) to join our fast-paced, international team.
As our new Team Assistant, you will be our “good fairy” for all office related questions and support our management team with their daily administrative tasks.
Amongst many different challenges, you will:
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the Head of Growth.
- Support the travel management by planning itineraries, assisting visa processes etc.
- Attend management meetings to take notes, make sure the agendas are up to date and formulate necessary action points.
Natus Medical Denmark A/S, Taastrup
Would you like to be part of a dynamic Quality Assurance department in a multinational medical device company?
As our new Complaint Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and completing medical device complaint records within the Natus Medical Denmark Quality Management System based in Taastrup.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Create, annotate, and process complaint records. Ensure that complaint files are completed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Identify and escalate issues for safety review and for product investigation. Support potential adverse event investigations.
Position Summary BCG Platinion Nordics is searching for an Assistant for our Copenhagen office. Interact daily with internal staff, clients, suppliers and visitors. Ensure all administrative...
The Boston Consulting Group, København