5 job matcher din søgning
Avnet Abacus A/S, Them
If teamwork and enjoyment at work is important to you, if you value independence and responsibility, if you are motivated by solution selling and if you are searching for diversified tasks in an international company you are exactly the right person for our team! We provide a unique opportunity to work and develop within a global company who carry many years of experience within the trade.
- Continuously develop sales and services at strategic customers
- Identify and develop demand creation opportunities
- Cultivate, grow and maintain relationships at all levels
- Deliver on account plan and budget
- Close co-operation with sales team and technical product specialists
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a Product Owner at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops leading bioinformatics software products. The products are used worldwide by researchers within pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments. You will lead the development of key software products for NGS data analysis and take responsibility for the development of our bioinformatics platform.
Key tasks of the role are:
- Definition of software requirements for NGS analysis software.
- Take responsibility for both the user experience and technical quality of products.
- Coordination of development efforts with internal stakeholders.
- Alignment with international stakeholders.
- Documentation of software products in the form of e.g. tutorials, release notes and manuals.
Minerva Group A/S, Viby J.
Are you passionate about recruitment and HR? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company? Do you also have sourcing experience and strong language skills? Then you might be the HR Consultant we need to help grow our expanding international organization.
As HR Consultant, you play a central role in ensuring the continued growth of Minerva around the world. You will spend a large part of your time on recruitment where you will focus on sourcing candidates and ensuring an efficient and professional recruitment process from start to finish.
You will achieve this by:
- Collaborating closely with the hiring managers and the rest of HR
- Searching for candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Screening applications and conducting virtual screening interviews
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process from A-Z
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of a client
Foodjob Nordic is searching for an experienced Technical Sales Director for a market leading client in specialty food ingredients with a vast portfolio of Global food industry clients.
In this position, you are responsible for defining the optimal way of developing international customers both directly and via corresponding sales agents or distributers. The Technical Sales Director will report to the CCO, and your function will include:
- Identify, drive and implement strategies for best-in-class management of client projects within value added food ingredients in a Global matrix organization
- Oversee formulation, specifications and product development processes for customer-specific projects
- Initiating and drive the development and launching of new products and areas of application
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to expand, so we are searching for an experienced Quality Design Control Engineer.
Phillips-Medisize A/S, Struer