5 job matcher din søgning
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Operational Excellence Manager to join our commercial operations in Denmark. This position is reporting to the Managing Director and has one Business Intelligence Manager in direct report.
Customer Facing Excellence:
- Secure tool for cross functional segmentation and targeting
- Implement the dialogue model cross functional
- Train/Coach the cross functional Team in Dialogue
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
- Independent analyzes and presentation of these
- Project management in connection to major marketing projects and / or implementation of digital solutions
- Independent medical and marketing tasks based on planned strategy
- General support to the Core Team
- Financial management in relation to meetings and promotional activities, e.g. in connection with INSA, provisions, internal budgets, annual accounts and activities. Including handling of ebuy
- Planning and coordinating congresses and meetings across the team and products
- Coordination of promotional materials approval and compliance
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented analyst for our Business Analytics Department. We are an ambitious team working to solve real problems across sales, supply chain, finance, and other diverse departments.
We use a data-driven, in-house consulting perspective to deliver actionable insights to key decision makers throughout the entire company. We are constantly challenging ourselves professionally and personally, to deliver high-quality, modern business solutions founded in strong quantitative analysis.
You will be a part of a team of 3 full time employees and 2 student-workers, and your tasks will include:
- Help to solve company-wide challenges using quantitative methods
- Identify and understand opportunities for value creation
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are searching for an experienced Commercial Shipping Trainee at our Copenhagen facility.
In collaboration with the Danish Academy of Shipping, the trainee program takes 2 years starting September 2018 and will be a combination of theoretical education and on the job training. You will be working full-time with flexibility to participate in the education program. During the program, you will learn all about shipping, starting from the basics of the industry to chartering and operating our fleet, while maintaining a commercial focus throughout.
You will learn what drives our commercial performance and you will also acquire knowledge of the entire business value chain. We will build a strong development plan for you and make sure that you get sufficient exposure to how our business works.
After your 2-year training period, you should be ready to take up a role in our Commercial team with your own area of responsibility.