1.735 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As part of Group Treasury you will, among others, be taking active investments decisions within the fixed income and derivative markets, capital optimization, interact with both internal and external stakeholders and be involved in different projects.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and structuring the bank’s balance sheet, liquidity and capital.
- Organize and manage the group’s liquidity flow from trading activities with customers across the world with complex regulatory requirements, including stress testing, contingency planning and structured funding schemes.
- Proactively manage regulatory liquidity requirement ratios.
- Develop and run the bank’s funds transfer pricing models with respect to capital and liquidity ensuring optimal use of capital and liquidity
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
In the effort of increasing transparency with more clear roles and responsibilities, and the foundation for continuous improvement, we have embarked on a journey to translate process descriptions from documents into process maps. From piloting within clinical trials we are now ready to apply learnings and further implement in R&D. To drive this change to the next level a new position as Senior Process Manager has been created.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Coordinate implementation of process-oriented mindset across R&D
- Model and describe processes on newly established visual platform across R&D
- Facilitate workshops to map and optimize our processes
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Lead Regulatory Adviser in the Energy Economics team where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a profound dialogue on the regulatory framework in the EU and in our footprint-countries and to advice on concrete business decisions.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
GML-HR A/S søger for LEGO Group i Billund
This is your chance to create the next generation of processing platforms in the LEGO Group. You will have end-to-end responsibility from early concept to production implementation while you use your experience to inspire your colleagues.
You will be responsible for designing new processing equipment platforms – from the earliest stages of concept development all the way to implementation of equipment in the production facilities around the world. It will take you travelling approximately 20 days per year, as you work closely with production managers in the factories as well as our external equipment suppliers. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- technical specifications and related drawings of new equipment
- proof of concept and documentation of all related tests
- technical procurement of equipment, making sure that equipment KPI`s are being met
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
You will lead our Global effort on search, creating a global search strategy for Pandora and oversee that the strategy is executed – working closely with our local, regional and global teams as well as global search partners.
Global Search Manager is at the core of digitalizing our marketing model, putting data and tech at the centre of how we operate. You will focus on improving our performance in search across our markets creating transparency and nursing the ability to optimize activities in real time. Establishing ways of working and facilitating best practise sharing between markets.
- Paid search strategy development & deployment.
- Paid search optimization across markets.
- Manage DS implementation.
TDC Group, København
Medarbejder søges til travlt team, der har ansvaret for TDC fakturabehandling inden for husleje, ejendomsskat og forbrug. Fakturabehandling foregår i KIWI, BS+ ifm. PBS og egenbetaling i UNIK. Hertil kommer flere mindre jobs som relaterer sig ind til fakturabehandling.
Opgaverne der skal løses:
- Kontering af fakturaer, berigtigelse og attest i KIWI
- Fakturabehandling i PBS via BS+
Du skal have erhvervserfaring fra tidligere job, gerne inden for samme kategori, og er eksempelvis bogholder eller regnskabsuddannet. Du skal være i stand til at arbejde i en travl hverdag og samtidig bevare overblik og godt humør. Tolerant og samarbejdsvillig er nøgleord.
Vil du være tovholder på vores projektportefølje for digital transformation? Og kan du lide at skabe orden og overblik? Så er du måske vores nye kollega.
Til vores strategiske PMO har vi brug for en ny kollega, der særligt får til opgave at være daglig tovholder for udvalgte projekter inden for digital transformation.
Styringsrammerne er allerede definerede, så de konkrete opgaver er koordinering og opfølgning, løbende rapportering, mødeafholdelse og mødestyring og ikke mindst at sikre, at alle interessenter føler sig trygge og godt informerede. Derudover er der en række løbende administrative opgaver, f.eks. journalisering og mødebooking.
Studerer du logistik, operations- eller supply chain-management? Kunne du tænke dig en praktikperiode på 6 måneder, hvor du kan hjælpe os med at sikre lageroptimering og samtidig få indblik og mere praktisk viden inden for faget?
Kom i praktik hos VELUX, og se din viden blive implementeret og oversat til faktiske resultater.
Vi er interesserede i, at du undersøger et eller flere af vores brændende spørgsmål:
- Hvordan sikrer vi optimalt logistisk flow, så vi kan reducere vores omkostninger?
- Hvordan kan vi optimere brugen af vores SAP-værktøjer til lagerstyring?
- Hvordan sikrer vi bedre koordinering mellem indkøb, lager og produktion?
- Hvad er den optimale lagerbeholdning for diverse materialer?
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a career as an IT Consultant? Do you have a passion for creating business value and want to develop your career with the LEGO Group?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in the business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly.
As an Junior IT Consultant, you can expect to:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users.
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects.
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee daily activities and support the creation and implementation of our long-term strategies, you will help maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth in the transformation of Legal to positively impact our customers and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess a mixture of skills, as this role involves various tasks with a lot of moving parts, and therefore is required to have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
You will be a trusted advisor to the General Counsel and his team, with your primary tasks to support and drive the transformation journey that Legal is embarking on for the coming years, ensure that all business systems and communication tools are managed and provide administration and general support to the team.
Brænder du for at arbejde med de finansielle markeder, og vil du på kort tid have mulighed for at opnå dyb indsigt i forretnings- og it-processer i en stor finansiel koncern?
Du vil komme til at arbejde med bl.a. SimCorp Dimension, der er Nykredit-koncernens portefølje- og risikostyringssystem og bruges på tværs af forretningsenhederne Asset Management, Nykredit Portefølje Administration og Finans. Det er herfra, vi styrer fundingen af vores realkreditudlån på mere end 1.400 mia. kr. og håndterer forvaltningen af mere end 800 mia. kr. af både egne og kunders midler.
Derudover kommer du også til at løse diverse praktiske og administrative opgaver, der understøtter systemerne. Du vil hurtigt komme i gang med at løse mindre supportopgaver, og på sigt vil du få mulighed for at løse reelle udviklingsopgaver med udgangspunkt i dine kompetencer og interesser.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Vil du betegne dig selv som en dygtig og passioneret softwareudvikler? Har du lyst til at påtage dig ansvaret som Scrum Master for et dygtigt software udviklingsteam?
Vi har i efteråret startet en rejse mod at blive mere agile, hvor vi er startet med at køre scrum ”by the book”, og hele afdelingen har gennemført et scrum uddannelsesforløb. Vi er godt på vej med at tilpasse processen til vores verden, med de produkter vi har, de mennesker vi er og den organisation vi er en del af. Som Scrum Master bliver du en central spiller i at guide dit team på denne rejse.
I afdelingen arbejder vi tæt sammen med vores Product Management afdeling, der sætter de overordnede linjer for hvordan vores produkter udvikler sig. Ligeledes arbejder vi tæt sammen med vores andre udviklingsafdelinger, der udvikler selve målerne, og dem der udvikler vores radionetværk.
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
Er du jurist med erfaring inden for forsikring og pension? Har du interesse og solid forståelse for finansiel regulering? Brænder du for at arbejde projektorienteret og yde rådgivning i forbindelse med produkter og implementering af ny regulering – så har vi måske den rette stilling til dig.
Som vores nye kollega indgår du i Wealth Management Legals team Lifesavings, Private Wealth & Danske Trust Legal hvis primære opgaver er at fungere som juridisk sparringspartner på områder som pension, forsikring, investeringsprodukter og forvaltning af midler. Herudover yder teamet også generel assistance i relation til regulatoriske spørgsmål vedrørende Danica Pension og den øvrige del af Wealth Management i relation til disse områder.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.