468 job matcher din søgning
Bunker Holding A/S, Florida or Houston
Are you passionate about IT support and customer service? Do you have a proactive and positive approach when facing IT challenges? Are you ready for an independent position abroad?
Bunker Holding Group offers an exciting position as IT Supporter in our service desk, supporting our more than 600 users around the globe. Your role will cover different areas within IT support and taking lead on more complex tasks. Your daily responsibilities as IT Supporter include:
- user support through phone, ticket system and personal face to face communication
- communication with external specialists concerning servers and SQL related tasks
- support regarding changes on Exchange online.
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund
Vær med til at revolutionere den professionelle rengøringsindustri gennem teknologiudvikling.
Du kommer til at arbejde i afdelingen Connected Autonomous Solutions, der udvikler robotteknologi til gulvrengøringsmaskiner og støvsugere. Teamet du bliver en del af arbejder med den mekaniske teknologi til disse maskiner. Dit overordnede ansvarsområde bliver at udføre og dokumentere tests og at bygge prototyper og producere komponenter hertil.
- Udføre test på det mekaniske design på komponent- og subsystem-niveau, så interne og globale standarder overholdes
- Udføre test på rengøringssystemet.
- Designe og bygge prototyper af komponenter, subsystems og maskiner
- Producere dele til prototyper og test-setup.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Global HR Organization consists of 23 employees worldwide. The role of Group HR is to proactively, effectively, accurately and timely partner with management and the business to develop and execute strategies, plans and business priorities by providing high quality support, facilitate, challenge and advise on leadership, people and organizational matters and doing it in a compliant, respectful, ethical and legally correct way in line with the values of the firm.
As the Global HR Manager, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to our Global HR Business Partners and the Leadership Wheel. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
We are on a journey, on which we want to strengthen our digital focus significantly. You will contribute to this journey with the daily execution on our digital platforms, by continuously optimizing our website (www.sennheiser.com), running digital campaigns and trade marketing activities, and by reporting and optimizing on those activities. You will experience very diverse work days with your responsibility ranging from hands-on execution only to driving assigned digital projects.
In short, your focus will be on:
- Maintenance, optimization and development of our website; UX, IA, CRO etc.
- Execution and reporting on campaign activities
- Administration of online lead generation programs
- Planning new digital initiatives and campaigns
- Support of our local marketers with advertising and optimization of campaigns
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Global HR Organization consists of 23 employees worldwide. The role of Group HR is to proactively, effectively, accurately, and timely partner with management and the business to develop and execute strategies, plans and business priorities by providing high quality support, facilitate, challenge, and advise on leadership, people and organizational matters and doing it in a compliant, respectful, ethical and legally correct way in line with the values of the firm.
As our new HR Coordinator, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operation's processes as well as many varied tasks in connection with supporting our Global HR Business Partners and Group HR in general. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a few years of leadership experience, and are you ready to take the next step in your career? Would you like to do this within a high-technology environment with a strong sustainability agenda and a focus on innovative thinking?
Then take part in driving and managing our production technology development and get the chance to put your fingerprint on the future of Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) within a multinational, industrial operation.
AME is comprised of multiple departments developing vital aspects of our production technology within areas such as hydraulics, motors and mechatronics. In close collaboration with our centres of excellence (CoE’s), you will take part in managing a global function consisting of teams of engineers, technicians and project managers with the goal of driving the development, introduction and optimisation of strategic production technologies.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
Want something burning hot on your CV?
We are looking for a service minded IT administrator who sees the beauty in technology and wants to add practical experience to current education.
We offer a part-time (10-15 hours) job in a dynamic, well-educated, and international environment with facilities in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA, and China.
- Service desk, handling of tickets and user support
- IT support on Windows and Office applications
- Onsite support in DK and remote support for other locations
- Prepare and setup computers
- Operations and maintenance (AD, Windows server, Mobile devices).
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to be part of the world’s leading Med Tech Company? Are you an ambitious, agile project manager who thrives in a changeable and high pace environment? If so, then you could be our new colleague.
- Lead cross-cultural project teams
- Scope projects with a holistic mindset
- Manage projects modifying existing processes and products in a structured and efficient way
- Deliver on-time and with strong results
- Ensure that our changes comply with the legal requirements for medical devices worldwide
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov (DK) and Isle of Wight (UK)
Do you have experience working as a people manager in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Manager, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop, implement and drive the overall HSE strategy aligned with the business strategy. Part of your responsibilities is to manage our HSE employees at the site in Nakskov.
You will also be responsible:
- Work on establishing an even greater safety focus every day.
- Support our two blade factories at Nakskov (DK) and Isle of Wight (UK).
- Support pre-shipment at the harbour site at Nakskov, Portsmouth and Fawley.
Nordania Leasing, Birkerød
Are you looking for a relevant student assistant position?
Nordania Leasing is looking for an ambitious and motivated student assistant to join our Business Development team. You will be part of a dynamic team primarily supporting our automated reporting setup and performing Data Warehouse tasks.
As a student in our team, you will get a central role regarding development of changes to our existing ETL jobs, perform review and update documentation. This way you are ensuring the different departments get the best possible data for making business decisions and process improvements.
We are seeking new colleagues with various degrees of seniority to a newly established Global Regulatory Affairs CMC department at Ferring. Joining the team now, you will be able to influence the future way of working in the department and you will be part of achieving our goal - building a department to be characterized by Regulatory Affairs CMC excellence.
Reporting to an Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, CMC, your main responsibilities will be as listed below. You will be supporting or driving activities, depending on your level of experience:
- Formulate, lead and drive the global regulatory CMC strategy for development projects and marketed products with a focus on creativity and innovation, maximizing the business benefit balanced with regulatory compliance
- Lead all global CMC submission activities for assigned projects/products, while applying the global strategy into submissions
As a Management Partner for Digital Platforms & Marketing (DPM), you will be right hand to the head of DPM and the six person management team. You will be at the command centre of a modern digital organisation in a two fold role: You will be responsible for order in our house on all budget and process matters. In addition, you will secure focus on our people, who are the most important ingredient of our success.
You will be the go to person for facts and figures and for a variety of cross organisational intiatives, such as:
- Budget management, forecasting and follow up
- IT project management and reporting
- People processes and people initiatives of a cultural nature
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Operational Excellence Manager to join our commercial operations in Denmark. This position is reporting to the Managing Director and has one Business Intelligence Manager in direct report.
Customer Facing Excellence:
- Secure tool for cross functional segmentation and targeting
- Implement the dialogue model cross functional
- Train/Coach the cross functional Team in Dialogue
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers and do you want to play a vital role in PANDORAS continued success?
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting the people agenda for the region in collaboration with the EMEA management team
- Responsible for driving the HR agenda in EMEA, ensuring that priorities in the region are in line with regional EMEA HR initiatives and in support of the local retail market HR agenda
- Work closely with the global HR team in ensuring all global HR initiatives are aligned and implemented successfully
- Responsible for ensuring strong HR business partnering in the retail markets in the region as well as at a corporate level
- Provide HR business input and coaching to the EMEA leadership team and the HR directors in the EMEA markets.
CGI Danmark A/S, Aarhus eller København
Vi tilbyder nu et spændende og udfordrende job som senior konsulent i vores Corporate Performance Management-team. Vi sætter i teamet en ære i at levere de bedste løsninger og konstant at holde os up to date på, hvad der sker inden for Performance Management.
Hos CGI har vi momentum og overhaler mange af vores konkurrenter. Vi har adgang til nogle af verdens mest avancerede og gennemtestede teknologier og har brug for endnu flere dygtige medarbejdere, så vi fortsat kan indfri vores ambitioner om at vokse og samtidig være de bedste.
Du vil i jobbet som senior konsulent få ansvar for bl.a.:
- rådgivning, analyse og design af løsninger – med udgangspunkt i kundens situation og processer og baseret på den valgte software
- sparring med og rådgivning til kunder i relation til budgettering, forecasting, konsolidering og analyse.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
As the Global Talent Attraction & Employer Branding Manager, you will drive the design of the global employer branding materials and templates, as well as manage the implementation plans. You will lead the discussions and decisions on global tools and providers with the intent of ensuring that the global Talent Attraction, Recruitment and On-boarding processes support the realization of the business strategy and business growth ambitions.
Your key responsibilities and job content:
- Specify Group goals and drive global initiatives within Talent Attraction & Employer Branding
- Engage with business leaders, HRBPs and Recruitment experts to identify local and regional needs and support improvement plans within the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Initiate projects for further exploring synergies within the global recruitment- and on-boarding processes
Deloitte is on the lookout for audit graduates for our ChangeMaker Programme all over the country. Could that be you?
Our Audit Graduate programme, called the ChangeMaker Programme, is tailored for you who wants to develop your professional, business, personal and management skills in Audit & Assurance/Accounting & Finance. We offer a career path where you will have the best chance to unfold your full potential - to grow, to be challenged and empowered in an international environment. You will be taken on a journey that will make you ready to use, enhance and challenge the way we think and do auditing now and in future.
As an Audit Graduate, you will, in addition to attending our ChangeMaker Programme become part of our work life and culture, and you and the other Graduates will gain hands-on experience in all of the many disciplines of auditing, including client contact and client relationships.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Do you want to help lead one of the sharpest civil society organizations in Denmark? Can you balance the needs for structure and efficiency in a larger organization, with multiple mission-driven teams and a strong focus on agility and innovation?
You will become a part of the leadership team, who brings together five key functions including working with the AADK Board, strategic management and cooperation with AAI and other organizations at national and international level.
It is a prerequisite that you are culturally sensitive while ensuring visible leadership – you appreciate cooperation also when the individual has a different background and approach than you. You have a sense of purpose and can challenge existing procedures when needed.
Aker BioMarine is a leading biotechnology company developing krill-derived products for consumer health and wellness and animal nutrition. The company has a strong position in its industry.
We are now looking for a protein professional with food industry background to join us in the development and commercialization of krill-based food ingredients.
Aker BioMarine is developing a new value chain offering protein ingredients for human consumption. As the Manager of Protein Product & Technology, you will be operational in securing speed and documentation through product and process development and establishment of manufacturing.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
At Nilfisk, we want to provide Global Operations (GO) with business critical insights based on the most innovative use of data. We are increasing our focus on analytics and insights and use of the most advanced tools – and that is why we need you! You can look forward to shape your own job as well as the overall setup in a successful company, work with the latest technologies, see the impact of your efforts in a global context and unfold your skills in a strong and well functioning team.
Your overall objective is to enable GO (Global Production, Global Procurement and Global Supply Chain) to optimise the performance.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and mathematical models
- Develop reports/KPI’s/dashboards as requested by business
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources for analytical purposes