31 job matcher din søgning
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
At SE, we protect a substantial part of the most critical infrastructure in the country, including power grids and telecom services. We have created a unique position to help create our future security architecture in a workplace where the activity level is high, making this an exciting place to work.
Specifically, you will:
- Own the security architect responsibility across the organization
- Coordinate and manage the work with security in the operations and development organizations where we have dedicated resources for security
- Motivate and educate the IT departments about security through workshops and demos
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Are you the best developer for advanced cloud solution you know? And would you like to be part of Danfoss Heating’s journey towards more intelligent connected solutions. Are you able to support and evolve our existing platforms for frontend web design in the entire product lifecycle?
Your mission will be to secure sustainable software development for future Cloud solutions. We offer you a unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your technical competences into play and get the chance to leave your mark on key development projects.
If you thrive in a fast pace environment with a lot of highly-skilled IT professionals your coming tasks will be:
- Develop software and build cloud solutions for advanced heating controls
- Contribute to future architectural design
- Participate in software testing and continuous integration
FLSmidth has just embarked on a new and exciting Cloud Journey moving everything Analytics to Microsoft Azure. We are looking for a Solution Architect to lead the Technical journey setting the direction and ensuring that FLSmidth meets the ambitions for The Modern Platform.
You will be a part of a new team in Valby, delivering the new BI solution.
This role will own the BI Architecture and will drive architectural design sessions, specific implementations, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and securing FLSmidth’s design principles regarding Azure data Architecture for the future
- Decision on BI Architecture and Cost Management for Azure Services
- Implementation of Data Platform Governance
- Designing “ways of working” and alignment with external vendor
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you motivated by securing high quality design and architecture as well as building the best possible Supply Chain Management solutions that secure high value for the business? If yes, this is a unique opportunity to set a strong mark on your career as well as our supply chain planning platform.
Translating business requirements and creating high impact value As our new Architect, you will join LEGO’s Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies department, which delivers end-to-end digital IT products and services to the COO executive leadership team.
You will be working within the Horizon Program, a transformational program implementing the JDA Supply Chain Planning platform, as well a further enabling of the business within the assigned application areas.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Flügger A/S, Rødovre
To a new position in our growing coatings development team, we are now looking for a Laboratory Technician to join the Innovation Department.
Flügger is undergoing a very positive change these years becoming more dynamic and data/delivery-driven. We plan our work in advance, but our workdays can be quite hectic and it is therefore essential that you have a flexible attitude. We strongly believe in having a good atmosphere while delivering according to quality and agreed timeline.
Your primary tasks are varied but include:
- Together with scientist plan future experimental designs based on prior knowledge, testing our hypotheses
- Make and test paint samples according to the Flügger laboratory standard methods
- Screen and document functional properties and quality of new raw materials
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Your primary area of responsibility will be to prepare standardized automation platform description based on the different platforms Siemens, Rockwell, ABB 800xA and Wonderware InTouch templates.
You will together with the MES Platform and IIOT architects play an important role in the platform team, as a specialist and coach for other teams using the automation platform, and take responsibility for the generalization of the automation platform across the factories, which fits our overall infrastructure and meets the needs of internal customers at the sites.
- Develop target architecture, technical guidelines and IT governance for a scalable automation platform
- Be a key player finding next generation technologies to build automation and digital platform solutions
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you love building innovative prototypes from scratch and do you like playing with new technologies and want to make it part of your day job?
Join us as our new Innovation & Technology Consultant in IT Architecture where you’ll scout for new technologies and provide advice to a wide range of stakeholders. We’re expanding our Innovation & Technology team in IT Architecture to support our business areas with innovative solutions that augment our current IT landscape.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
The Acoustic Technology group at the Department of Electrical Engineering seeks qualified and talented candidates for a vacant PhD position in highly absorbing metamaterials for broadband applications.
The Acoustic Technology group and the Centre for Acoustic-Mechanical Micro Systems conduct research in architectural acoustics, vibration, transducers, sound field analysis, measurement techniques, acoustical-mechanical interaction, numerical methods and optimization. As a part of a new research project we will initiate projects on acoustic metamaterials and their application in acoustic components and systems, looking into several different applications such as loudspeaker and building elements.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a digitalisation process within a major international company that contributes to global sustainability every day?
In short, your job is to be the front-runner on our new FI/CO architecture. You will drive our process owner team and enable great teamwork between all process owners. And listening to our Finance organization, and reflecting on our strategic goals, you will ensure that we deliver the best possible solutions. Thus, you have a major say on our FI/CO direction and how we implement SAP S/4Hana, making sure it links with the Grundfos Group and Grundfos IT business platform and strategy. On a day-to-day basis, this includes:
- Participating in creating our Finance area IT strategy
- Delivering business consultancy towards our business units
- Securing the financial information architecture and solutions are aligned with the overall architectural framework
Shoreline AS, Esbjerg or Stavanger
As a web developer in Shoreline, you will join a team of developers providing developers, operators, service providers and OEMs in renewable energy industries around the globe with world-class simulation and data analysis software and services by utilizing state of the art technology.
You will be part of a team developing our simulation and data analysis platform, a fully integrated cloud platform. The platform provides data collection and storage, customer access control, advanced visualization and analysis capabilities. Features like agent-based simulation, machine learning, data analysis, and visualization are essential components of the system.
You will work in an Agile team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of our development; analysis, design, user experience, test-driven development, code quality review.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading. We are searching people that work with our assets, vessels & containers and help Maersk on our Internet of Things journey.
- Works with the definition of overall direction, guidance and the Industrial IT architectural vision regarding IoT platforms and applications to effectively support the corporate business strategy.
- Translates architectural vision into implementable solutions that can be used by projects.
- Ensures compliance of the overall asset IT infrastructure to architectural standards such as scalability, ease of integration, portability.
As INSPIRE Full-Stack Software Engineer in the Open Access Section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
- Take responsibility for the entire development cycle of new features: from writing specifications, prototyping and testing, through deployment in production, both orchestrating others' contribution and directly contributing code.
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to develop your technical skills within WebMethods?
Our DFDS systems integration solutions are based on an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). We develop within WebMethods and we widely use SOAP and RESTful web services and formats like JSON, XML and EDIFACT. We strive always to be on top of technologies and has recently started working with a Robot Process Automation (RPA) tool and also started developing, using ”MOB Programming” as a tool.
Your role will be the following:
- Analysis of requirements
- Refinement of tasks and estimation of efforts
- Solution design, development and test
Visma Bluegarden A/S, Ballerup
We are searching for a software engineer for Visma Løn & HR products. You will be included in developing the product and continuing the process of moving our development platform from COBOL to .NET CORE. You have a strong interest in IT architecture and will participate in an architectural board, keeping the system up to date with the market trends.
As a software engineer, you play an important role in an international environment with colleagues in several countries. You are a part of a distributed team in an international development organization and are passionate about using your skills to make a difference. You see the greatness of integrating products with a strong standing in the market with new and exciting technology, that brings new opportunities both for the product and customers.
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
People & Performance A/S recuiting on behalf of Scandlines in Copenhagen
Scandlines have increased their strategic focus on IT security for the past few years and are now looking for an IT Security Manager to secure safe and stabile IT operations across the entire organization, both locally in the head offices in Denmark and Germany as well as on harbors and aboard the ships.
As IT Security Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for development and implementation of the international IT security strategy, focusing on minimizing business risk and enabling the foundation for operational stability. You will work independently to build up this area of the IT business and you will have a solid scope and influence on the function.
Aside from the strategic aspect of the role, you will also take the operational approach and work hands-on in the day-to-day operations.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have solid IT architectural expertise within Manufacturing & Supply Chain, and are you looking for a unique opportunity to strategically influence and help shape how the LEGO Group enable Operations with Technology?
As our new Solution Architect, you have a strong professional background that enable you to produce roadmaps, create and test prototypes, as well as produce innovative solutions that creates long-term value for the Manufacturing and Supply Chain area. Thus, this is a role where you will collaborate across functions and levels as you will be the direct link between IT, the business and our leadership team.
©2018 The LEGO Group
We are looking for a Data Architect with experience from the financial sector.
NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S, Taastrup