3 job matcher din søgning
Heimdal Management recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
A great chance in a reputed and solid company with a strong brand
On behalf of our customer – an international, dynamic and listed company in Copenhagen – we are looking for an experienced specialist within cloud infrastructure to be the anchorman in the imminent process to move the company towards the cloud. You will be a part of the Data Center reporting to the Data Center Manager.
- Initiating and enabling the infrastructure cloud journey
- Developing cloud governance structure
- Architectural design of cloud infrastructure
- Cloud lead and part of on-premise and hybrid infrastructure projects
- Presenting and “selling” cloud integration projects to the organization
Can you deliver on our future OT and Security architecture - and guide our business units towards the best solutions?
Join us as our new Senior OT Architect in Operational Technology Services, where you’ll play an important role in guiding and designing the critical infrastructure that supports a smooth and secure production of energy from our assets (wind farms, power plants and distribution networks).
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you possess excellent people management skills, broad business understanding and a passion for driving business value via IT? Would you like the opportunity to further develop Maersk Drilling’s Enterprise Architecture and Information Security team, leave your foot print on our business development, and accordingly influence our future? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We offer an exciting opportunity to lead the development of our Enterprise Architecture and Information Security efforts and deliver on the derived value which is key to driving our business forward.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Optimise MD’s use of IT to drive business value by defining architectural frameworks across all of MD.
- Define roadmaps for overall IT architecture in close alignment with the business strategy and relevant stakeholders.